Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 01-26-2007, 11:33 PM
Psycho__Ryan Offline
Master Trainer

Talking Supreme lord of random stories and parodies

Hello, and welcome to mah fanfic, Area, thing... anyway, this is a place where EVERYONE who is like me (hates writing long stories and loves a good laugh) can Put up funny short stories or parodies!
Let's get the show on the road!
The True Story Of Harry Potter
Once there was a teenage girl whose name was Gloria
Nasalhafldingdong (nas-al-haf-al-DING-DONG) got pregnant but couldn't pay child support, so she left the child at the doorstep of the Dumblys, Who decided to take in the poor child. They treated him like a king. But when he grew up, the child was treated like a god. He even had a goddly nam: Harry Potter.
Then one day, the Dumblys decided to release Harry from
his mortal prison. So Harry ran away. Soon, he came to a dark forest. Gee, I wonder Where I am. Thought Harry as he wondered through the forest. "Hm?" He heard somethig. A quiet giggle. Harry walked faster. TEE-HEE!He heard it again and Shifted into a power walk. "It's playtime!" A voice said. Harry swore he saw a creepy figure run behind a tree. Harry was running now.
Something was fallowing him now. "AAAAAH!" Harry screamed asHe whent full speed through the forest.Then h looked up again and crashed into a large object. Harry could here his pursuer retreat. He then returned his attenchen to the object. "What you do'in out here?" Asked the lage man that Harry ran into. "Don't you know that there's a wild Michle Jackson out Here?" "Oh, I, uh, didn' know. I'm Harry Potter, and I was running away from home, andI found this place, and, well..."
"Harry Potter, you say? Why, that there name is a mgic
name! Come with me! you'll be just in time! Bythe Way, Myname is Hairgrd!" "Nice to meet you, and may I ask where we are going?" Asked Harry. "Oh, I'll explain On the way, But we must Hurry!"
End Part 1
well, for a first time writer, how'd I DO? and more will come soon.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:27 PM
Psycho__Ryan Offline
Master Trainer

Unhappy Re: Supreme lord of random stories and parodies

Do you people hate me? No one even commented on part 1.... Why then, do I bother with part 2... Oh well...

Hairgrd and Harry ran (Harry more dragged along) Through The forest. "You see, right over there is the Hairy Hog Worts School Of Whitch Crafty And Wizerdry (and some Santan worshiping). That's Where I'm taking you For magic schooln' conciderin yer name an all." "Yaeh...well, Idon't know... I don't think I'm magical" said Harry. "Didn't anythig happen o you? Something you coulden't explain?"asked Hairgrd. "No, not really," Hairy Replied. "Oh, Well,... Let's go anyway!"
When they reached the castle, there wher other students there filing in. Hairgrd Threw Harry into the crowd, who just move right along with Harry on thier heads, unil Harry tried to stand up but hit his head on the archway and fell onto the stairs. "Are you alright?" said a voice as a hand helped him up. "Um, yaeh, I think so" Hary said, rubbing his head. "I'm Ron. Ron Cheesy!"
end part 2
I doubt this will catch on. Oh well