Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #751  
Old 01-25-2007, 12:33 PM
Overclocked's Avatar
Overclocked Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: On the edge of a cliff...
Posts: 104
Default Re: The Ultimate Wondermail Generator Thread a.k.a FREE JOY SEEDS

Link cable: (Tiny Forest 1F)
1?6N 6WF? ?P?W
X5?4 6466 (f)W?W

Leaf stone: (Tiny Forest 1F)
1?6N 6WF? ?P?W
+5?4 6466 !W?W

Area: (Northwind Field 19F)
5?2Y QW0? ?T0Q
JC?(m) FH16 WR?W
Reply With Quote
  #752  
Old 01-25-2007, 07:52 PM
XGODHANDX's Avatar
XGODHANDX Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 108
Talking Re: The Ultimate Wondermail Generator Thread a.k.a FREE JOY SEEDS

Thanks!
__________________
COME ON ALL LET'S
!
http://rly.ytmnd.com/

Name: Mr. Munchy
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Wanna be a zombie? Click here!
The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.
Reply With Quote
  #753  
Old 01-26-2007, 11:02 AM
Dilop's Avatar
Dilop Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Nevada, USA.
Posts: 485
Send a message via AIM to Dilop
Default Re: The Ultimate Wondermail Generator Thread a.k.a FREE JOY SEEDS

20 Joy Seeds in Waterfall Cavern.. or somthing...
__________________

Hatch@476 - Ev@581 - Lv@761

I love you, Chloe~ <3 [VPP Stats]
Reply With Quote
  #754  
Old 01-26-2007, 06:25 PM
Regi-Nghtmare's Avatar
Regi-Nghtmare Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3
Exclamation Re: The Ultimate Wondermail Generator Thread a.k.a FREE JOY SEEDS

Hey I'm New here! Anyways I will have 20 Joyseeds Ready For You In A Few Mins! But Remmember you can only do eight missions at a time!!!!! Well here are 8 joy seeds more coming on the way in mount. Steel

I can't get out!
I'm famished...
...Gasp! Waaaaaaaah!
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 1F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Joy Seed
1?9F ??F? 4??6
3F?? F466 RS??

I'm scared!
I lost in a battle...
Rescue is requested!
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 2F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Joy Seed
??9F ??X? 4?66
9F?? F?66 R7??

Help me!
I've reached my limit...
My consciousness is slipping... Help...
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 3F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Joy Seed
1?9F ??S? 4?66
SF?? F466 RP??

Help!
Whoa! It's too rough here...
Aiyeeeeeeeeh!
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 4F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Joy Seed
F?9F ??T? 4?7?
FF?? F?66 RM??

I'm scared!
I don't know how I did it, but I can't exit!
I feel faint... Please help...
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 5F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Joy Seed
??9F ??(...)? 4?7?
+F?? F466 RC??

I can't seem to get out.
This dungeon is scary!
Rescue is requested!
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 6F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Joy Seed
F?9F ??(...)? 4?N6
8F?? F?66 R5??

I'm lost.
Fighting a tough foe was a mistake...
Help!
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 7F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Joy Seed
1?9F ??+? 4?N?
RF?? F466 R???

Help!
I don't know how I did it, but I can't exit!
Wroooooaaar! Someone!
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 8F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Joy Seed
F?9F ??Y? 4?P6
RF?? F?66 R4??

Last edited by Regi-Nghtmare; 01-26-2007 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Wondermail Added
Reply With Quote
  #755  
Old 01-26-2007, 06:38 PM
Regi-Nghtmare's Avatar
Regi-Nghtmare Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3
Default Re: The Ultimate Wondermail Generator Thread a.k.a FREE JOY SEEDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regi-Nghtmare View Post
Hey I'm New here! Anyways I will have 20 Joyseeds Ready For You In A Few Mins! But Remmember you can only do eight missions at a time!!!!! Well here are 8 joy seeds more coming on the way in mount. Steel

I can't get out!
I'm famished...
...Gasp! Waaaaaaaah!
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 1F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Joy Seed
1?9F ??F? 4??6
3F?? F466 RS??

I'm scared!
I lost in a battle...
Rescue is requested!
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 2F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Joy Seed
??9F ??X? 4?66
9F?? F?66 R7??

Help me!
I've reached my limit...
My consciousness is slipping... Help...
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 3F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Joy Seed
1?9F ??S? 4?66
SF?? F466 RP??

Help!
Whoa! It's too rough here...
Aiyeeeeeeeeh!
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 4F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Joy Seed
F?9F ??T? 4?7?
FF?? F?66 RM??

I'm scared!
I don't know how I did it, but I can't exit!
I feel faint... Please help...
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 5F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Joy Seed
??9F ??(...)? 4?7?
+F?? F466 RC??

I can't seem to get out.
This dungeon is scary!
Rescue is requested!
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 6F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Joy Seed
F?9F ??(...)? 4?N6
8F?? F?66 R5??

I'm lost.
Fighting a tough foe was a mistake...
Help!
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 7F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Joy Seed
1?9F ??+? 4?N?
RF?? F466 R???

Help!
I don't know how I did it, but I can't exit!
Wroooooaaar! Someone!
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 8F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Joy Seed
F?9F ??Y? 4?P6
RF?? F?66 R4??
Keep the requests coming people if you would like anything!!!!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #756  
Old 01-26-2007, 09:44 PM
Mystic_Mew's Avatar
Mystic_Mew Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In a paint brush!
Posts: 234
Send a message via AIM to Mystic_Mew
Default Re: The Ultimate Wondermail Generator Thread a.k.a FREE JOY SEEDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regi-Nghtmare View Post
Keep the requests coming people if you would like anything!!!!!!
Stealing my thunder -.-
Reply With Quote
  #757  
Old 01-26-2007, 10:27 PM
Dilop's Avatar
Dilop Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Nevada, USA.
Posts: 485
Send a message via AIM to Dilop
Default Re: The Ultimate Wondermail Generator Thread a.k.a FREE JOY SEEDS

Thank you very much!
Now I'd like a mission to wish cave, and 10 ginsieng... or however you spell it.
__________________

Hatch@476 - Ev@581 - Lv@761

I love you, Chloe~ <3 [VPP Stats]
Reply With Quote
  #758  
Old 01-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Umbreon Shadow's Avatar
Umbreon Shadow Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Playing KMS.
Posts: 2,359
Default Re: The Ultimate Wondermail Generator Thread a.k.a FREE JOY SEEDS

I was KO'd...
Whoa! It's too rough here...
...Gasp! Waaaaaaaah!
Client: Walrein
Objective: Help me.
Place: Wish Cave B1F
Difficulty: B
Reward: Poke + Ginseng
1?8F P?+? 4N?6
1X?7 FC?6 ?S??

I'm sad and lonely.
I've reached my limit...
Rescue is requested!
Client: Walrein
Objective: Help me.
Place: Wish Cave B2F
Difficulty: B
Reward: Poke + Ginseng
??8F P?F? 4N66
NX?7 FN?6 ?7??

I'm not a fighter...
This dungeon is scary!
My consciousness is slipping... Help...
Client: Walrein
Objective: Help me.
Place: Wish Cave B3F
Difficulty: B
Reward: Poke + Ginseng
1?8F P?X? 4N66
FX?7 FC?6 ?P??

I'm too tired to move.
I lost in a battle...
Aiyeeeeeeeeh!
Client: Walrein
Objective: Help me.
Place: Wish Cave B4F
Difficulty: B
Reward: Poke + Ginseng
F?8F P?Y? 4N7?
PX?7 FN?6 ?M??

I'm sad and lonely.
I can't move another step.
I feel faint... Please help...
Client: Walrein
Objective: Help me.
Place: Wish Cave B5F
Difficulty: B
Reward: Poke + Ginseng
??8F P?T? 4N7?
8X?7 FC?6 ?C??

I can't get home!
I'm simply no good at fighting.
Rescue is requested!
Client: Walrein
Objective: Help me.
Place: Wish Cave B6F
Difficulty: B
Reward: Poke + Ginseng
F?8F P?T? 4NN6
7X?7 FN?6 ?5??

Help me!
I got lost in this dungeon!
Help!
Client: Walrein
Objective: Help me.
Place: Wish Cave B7F
Difficulty: B
Reward: Poke + Ginseng
1?8F P?S? 4NN?
6X?7 FC?6 ????

I'm too tired to move.
I can't move another step.
Wroooooaaar! Someone!
Client: Walrein
Objective: Help me.
Place: Wish Cave B8F
Difficulty: B
Reward: Poke + Ginseng
F?8F P?0? 4NP6
6X?7 FN?6 ?4??

I'm not a fighter...
I'm famished...
Rescue is requested!
Client: Walrein
Objective: Help me.
Place: Wish Cave B9F
Difficulty: B
Reward: Poke + Ginseng
1?8F P?(...)? 4NP6
FX?7 FC?6 ?C??

I'm worried.
Walrein appears to be trapped!
Please! Someone help!
Client: Dewgong
Objective: Find Walrein.
Place: Wish Cave B10F
Difficulty: B
Reward: Poke + Ginseng
??8F (...)?S? 4NR6
50?7 FN?R ?T??
__________________



~ [VPP - Luxray - Finished @ 2484] ~

~ [ VPP Stats | URPG Stats | Coordinator Stats ] ~
Reply With Quote
  #759  
Old 01-27-2007, 10:21 PM
FireChild004's Avatar
FireChild004 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 20
Default Re: The Ultimate Wondermail Generator Thread a.k.a FREE JOY SEEDS

Can I have 30 codes foe getting Joy Seeds on the 1st floor of Tiny Woods? No lower case letter ones. I can't enter them. I need 30 more Joy Seeds... C'mon, I'll be your bestest friend
Reply With Quote
  #760  
Old 01-27-2007, 10:34 PM
123's Avatar
123 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: behind you
Posts: 205
Default Re: The Ultimate Wondermail Generator Thread a.k.a FREE JOY SEEDS

I cold use a new frend bow becuse I lost my other one (can I have 2 or 8 and can you thow in the tight belt to)
__________________
......stop stalking me......

Last edited by 123; 01-27-2007 at 10:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #761  
Old 01-27-2007, 10:45 PM
FireChild004's Avatar
FireChild004 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 20
Default Re: The Ultimate Wondermail Generator Thread a.k.a FREE JOY SEEDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
I cold use a new frend bow becuse I lost my other one (can I have 2 or 8 and can you thow in the tight belt to)
Frend bow? Are you referring to the "Friend Bow" ;)
Reply With Quote
  #762  
Old 01-27-2007, 11:15 PM
risrilla's Avatar
risrilla Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 318
Send a message via AIM to risrilla Send a message via Yahoo to risrilla
Default Re: The Ultimate Wondermail Generator Thread a.k.a FREE JOY SEEDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
I cold use a new frend bow becuse I lost my other one (can I have 2 or 8 and can you thow in the tight belt to)
Here ya go. -

I'm in trouble...
I'm close to fainting...
My consciousness is slipping... Help...
Client: Dratini
Objective: Help me.
Place: Thunderwave Cave 1F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Friend Bow + ? + ?
??FP 0?T? 46?6
S!?P F4?6 K7??

I can't get home!
Fighting a tough foe was a mistake...
Wroooooaaar! Someone!
Client: Dratini
Objective: Help me.
Place: Thunderwave Cave 2F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Friend Bow + ? + ?
1?FP 0?(...)? 4666
5!?P F??6 KP??

Help me!
I was done in...
...Gasp! Waaaaaaaah!
Client: Dratini
Objective: Help me.
Place: Thunderwave Cave 3F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Friend Bow + ? + ?
F?FP 0?S? 466?
S!?P F4?6 KM??

I'm in trouble...
I'm famished...
Someone, Help!
Client: Dratini
Objective: Help me.
Place: Thunderwave Cave 4F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Friend Bow + ? + ?
??FP 0?+? 467?
Y!?P F??6 KC??

I'm scared!
I got lost in this dungeon!
My consciousness is slipping... Help...
Client: Dratini
Objective: Help me.
Place: Thunderwave Cave 5F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Friend Bow + ? + ?
F?FP 0?+? 4676
(...)!?P F4?6 K5??

I can't get home!
I can't move another step.
Aiyeeeeeeeeh!
Client: Dratini
Objective: Help me.
Place: Tiny Woods 1F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Tight Belt + ? + ?
F?1? 0?S? 46?6
!!?P F4?6 (...)4??
__________________
Diamond Friend Code - 0430 4750 2094
PM first if you're interested in trading.
Reply With Quote
  #763  
Old 01-28-2007, 09:13 AM
E C Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 40
Default Re: The Ultimate Wondermail Generator Thread a.k.a FREE JOY SEEDS

Hey (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=30403)

Maybe I should post about WM codes here?

Anyways, I want a rescue in Joyous Tower Floor 13, thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #764  
Old 01-28-2007, 06:54 PM
Larvinator's Avatar
Larvinator Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: N/A
Posts: 2,140
Send a message via AIM to Larvinator Send a message via Skype™ to Larvinator
Default Re: The Ultimate Wondermail Generator Thread a.k.a FREE JOY SEEDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by E C View Post
Hey (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=30403)

Maybe I should post about WM codes here?

Anyways, I want a rescue in Joyous Tower Floor 13, thanks.
This thread isn't for SOS Mail. Use the one right below this thread if you need help.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The KKK Official Site
The Ku Klux Klan, LLC. has not or EVER will have ANY connection with The "Westboro Baptist Church".
Reply With Quote
  #765  
Old 01-28-2007, 08:32 PM
Overclocked's Avatar
Overclocked Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: On the edge of a cliff...
Posts: 104
Default Re: The Ultimate Wondermail Generator Thread a.k.a FREE JOY SEEDS

That's not an SOS, it's a wondermail code just in a different place.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com