Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-27-2006, 08:30 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos
Default It's Zombie Clobbering time!

Well, actually, not yet, but...

I've been wanting to go on a good old fasion zombie-killing spree for some time now. And I made this thread to ask how many would be interested, and also I want to know if we could make this more into a game since just RPing that you killed a bunch of Zombies gets boring really fast.

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!
Old 12-27-2006, 08:33 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: It's Zombie Clobbering time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire Chaos View Post
Well, actually, not yet, but...

I've been wanting to go on a good old fasion zombie-killing spree for some time now. And I made this thread to ask how many would be interested, and also I want to know if we could make this more into a game since just RPing that you killed a bunch of Zombies gets boring really fast.
With Pokemon or not?

We could make it like Resident Evil, which I love. I would prefer it if its in an urbanized area, rather than in one building though, the way Nemisis has it (Or the first level of Outbreak, which everyone cheats on).

Old 12-28-2006, 03:07 AM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

I was thinking more like the House of the Dead series where an entire town is overrun by zombies. Pokemon could be okay I guess, but I want people to be creative with how the kill the zombies. Though I still do want it to more then an RP... how about this.

Every certain number of days I decide on three people who didn't role play well enough during the week and one person who was the most creative. Then there is a vote one which of the three gets killed and booted from the RP. And the most creative one gets to face a boss battle in which he can try to rack up some creativity points for the next week.

And the last RPer standing wins.

Old 12-30-2006, 01:50 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Hm, that sounds like an interesting kind of game. Plus, I've always been attracted to zombie movies and games. I was recently in an Resident Evil RP, but it died; no one posted in it.

So, yeah. I'll agree with that. *Starts praying ahead of time that I won't get booted off the RP* (Just incase )

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 12-30-2006, 03:33 AM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

okay well we have 2 people interested now so I guess I'll start developing this game. Then once it's ready I'll start advertising it in my sig. watch this thread for further developments.

Old 12-30-2006, 03:35 AM
Knightblazer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Knightblazer Send a message via MSN to Knightblazer Send a message via Yahoo to Knightblazer

Ohh... interesting.

I'm my class' resident House Of The Dead fan. I just love playing that game. Plus I write horror fics. =P So count me in.

Knightblazer

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships; life goes on with or without you.