Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 12-26-2006, 04:08 PM
aamir Offline

Default Pokemon On Earth: Himalayas

Pokemon Exploring Earth

Blurb

Comedy.
Villians.
Surprises.

Those are all elements of what is needed in a good story, and that is what we have for you here. Three pokemon get magically teleported to the living world of Earth, and find themselves on a Russian train, heading out to the Himalayas. But, as they start to see the fun-side, some familiar faces appear, and some deeds unfold at the top of the world's largest mountain. Can a Pikachu, a Vulpix, and a Togepi team up together to defeat the forces of evil? Can they find a way to get back to Ash, Misty, and Brock? Can the team avoid the attention of the human public? Find out, in: Pokemon Exploring Earth!

Prologue: A Teleportation Device

Professor Oak has quite a loud voice for an old man of sixty. Ash, Brock, and Misty were visiting Pallet Town once again after their travels, and they heard it from Delia's house.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssss!" It was the Professor. Anyone who knew him well could tell that it meant that he had invented something spectacular.

Ash always looked forward to that scream - his last inventions were: an evolution stone, a pokemon voice translator, and a pokemon viewer! This time his invention had to beat them all, so all three of them headed to the labratory with their pokemon.

"What's up, Professor?" Brock asked, casually, when they got to the lab, which was only a door away. Oak was standing in the main entrance hall, behind a little something that looked like a telephone booth, but a bit scrubbier.

"What's up, you ask?" Oak announced, "I'll tell you what's up! I've created the world's first ever teleportation device, and when I tell the agency about this, they'll be sorry for calling me an old crackpot fool! I'll be famous ..." Oak was ecstatic. Ash thought he might spoil the fun.

"Sir, you already are famous!" he announced. Oak frowned, but said nothing, and opened the door to what looked like one of those boxes that a telly comes in. Brock, who knew a bit more about general stuff that Ash & Misty put together, said, "What's the occupancy of that small shafty thing?"

Oak fidgeted. They were all expecting something like "I haven't even checked" or "there's no point asking because I don't know if the machine works yet", but they got a different answer.

"Three pokemon. An electric type would be ideal. A fire type would do nicely. And then, maybe any other small little pokemon should also fit, but I've got no-one to go on it," Oak fussed. Then he looked at Ash's Pikachu, Brock's Vulpix, and Misty's Togepi!

Without asking, he grabbed them, and threw them in the box, shut the door, and locked it tightly. Then, he went round the back of the box, and pressed a huge triangular shaped red button. The machine croaked!

Then, a sudden entry of blinding light, and a infernal explosion. Kaboom! The whole room shook, and suddenly, the room filled with thick smoke. When it cleared, the teleportation device had gone, and in it's place, a lump of ash.

All three trainers looked at Professor Oak. He looked guilty - no, very guilty.
"I thought you wouldn't mind me taking them," he said, shuffling his feet.

"Where exactly did they go to?" Misty questioned, worried for the safety of her precious little Togepi. The expression on the Professor's face changed immediately.

"Where?" Misty demanded the answer. Oak didn't reply, but then he moved towards the lump of ash and knew he eventually had to.

"I'm so sorry, people. I left that bit out of my tests. I just expected it to move across the room. I have no idea where that darn teleporting machine has got to," he finally answered, and everyone was shocked, but none were angry.

"We have to do something!" Ash said, not wanting to lose his Pikachu.

"What can we do, is the question," the professor replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look forward to chapter one to find out these things:

1. Where did they go?
2. What will the duo and Oak do to get them back?
3. What's going to happen to the three pokemon?
Old 12-27-2006, 05:20 AM
Avenger Offline

Default Re: Pokemon On Earth: Himalayas

Nice Work!

Hatch @ 28
Lairon @ 109
Aggron @ 139
Lv.100 @ 313
Old 12-28-2006, 08:12 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936
Cool Re: Pokemon On Earth: Himalayas

Yeah, I agree. Makes ya wonder what it could be like if it actually happened though. 2 words: very + interesting.

Could you read my fanfic? http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=25837