Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-08-2006, 03:49 AM
free2rhyme Offline

Send a message via AIM to free2rhyme
Default Re: ToD - The Crimson Dawn RP Discussion

So what the Lapis faction is aginst Team Aqua or what? Aqua was just sending a peace message and I think that they accepted and were all chummy chummy and then trankulizers take out a bunch of S.W.A.T agents. Whay the heck happened?
Old 12-08-2006, 03:54 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2rhyme View Post
So what the Lapis faction is aginst Team Aqua or what? Aqua was just sending a peace message and I think that they accepted and were all chummy chummy and then trankulizers take out a bunch of S.W.A.T agents. Whay the heck happened?
IT all call planning. In a RP we do things and job of the other RPers are to respond to the situation given. The Lapras Frction are only a group of NPCs that Neo is using for his master plan. He know what he is doing and Rust is just responing to them. NOt even I know what is actually going on but we are just going have to see what will happen.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 12-08-2006, 04:34 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Notes: :-/, sorry about not keeping up with the c-notes, it's finals next week, 'nuff said. Some of the inactivity is my fault, what with other RP's and trying to get a URPG story done ASAP.

Other Notes: Well, it seems that Neo has so far been a much better mod of this place then me :-P. Why? Probably because he's used to it, gets more respect, and because he knows more about this subject.

That's kinda why I've been pushing the Gundam RP a little bit, it's something that I'm familiar with and would be much easier to look after. Plus, honestly, I'd be much more interested in it :-P, so if my idea ever got OK'd and I could finish up my idea, it'd be much easier to mod. It's also much easier to mod something that you've made. Finally, it's something I've done / been in before, so I'd be used to it.

If not, I really don't care that much of it passes or fails, but I will be making a Gundam in this RP, forcing everyone else to make something like it or fall behind XD.

Also, I was wondering if someone would like to perhaps permantly help me with the C-Dawn notes. It's not that I'm giving up or won't do it, but I hit patches of time where I am pretty darn busy or have other things to do, and would need a little help catching up.

That's all, I am not meaning to put pressure on Neo or anyone else, I just had to get in my tree-fiftah

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."

Last edited by Dr Scott; 12-08-2006 at 04:37 AM.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottMan View Post
Notes: :-/, sorry about not keeping up with the c-notes, it's finals next week, 'nuff said. Some of the inactivity is my fault, what with other RP's and trying to get a URPG story done ASAP.

Other Notes: Well, it seems that Neo has so far been a much better mod of this place then me :-P. Why? Probably because he's used to it, gets more respect, and because he knows more about this subject.

That's kinda why I've been pushing the Gundam RP a little bit, it's something that I'm familiar with and would be much easier to look after. Plus, honestly, I'd be much more interested in it :-P, so if my idea ever got OK'd and I could finish up my idea, it'd be much easier to mod. It's also much easier to mod something that you've made. Finally, it's something I've done / been in before, so I'd be used to it.

If not, I really don't care that much of it passes or fails, but I will be making a Gundam in this RP, forcing everyone else to make something like it or fall behind XD.

Also, I was wondering if someone would like to perhaps permantly help me with the C-Dawn notes. It's not that I'm giving up or won't do it, but I hit patches of time where I am pretty darn busy or have other things to do, and would need a little help catching up.

That's all, I am not meaning to put pressure on Neo or anyone else, I just had to get in my tree-fiftah
Well since this is abotu letting FW go away and replacing it with your Gundam idea then I going have to say this. I don't really give a care for it. I mean I do but still I go with the punches and go ahead anyways. Still I have some concerns.

Do we really want to start another RP?
When judging going to start anyways? (I know must people have finals next week including myself so is it possible to start judging next week or the week after if we are still going to have judging done for this)

I mean if we start another RP so close to judging (If that still going to happen) then that is less then a week to prepare. Still if we do add this to ToD then I be glad to take responisbity of CD from Scotts and then he can do the junk for the ToD Gundam RP. (Since if FW is taken away then I have nothing to do)

Old 12-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Well, like I said, it was just an idea and I don't care that much if it doesn't work out. Sometimes you have to do something to get something done, and so I decided to put out an idea and see how it would work out. I'd honestly love to see a more unique one, such as KB's "Blood Stones" or NE's thing, but as for NE's we found that older fashioned RP's just don't work out.

I'd like to be a vampire / werewolf / otherworldly in an RP though, but that'd make the use of Pokemon rather odd :-P.

It wouldn't be that hard to get into a good RP, juding or not. Our we could just wait a week or two and don't judge that one, just judging the other two.

Old 12-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottMan View Post

Once I get off my lazy ass and decide to bring the MS Zephyr back, we'll have a Gundam battle :P

I could help in the Cliff Notes, but I'd require my own thread so I can edit it on my own :P I know they make you feel special and all, but I want to feel special too :P
Old 12-09-2006, 01:48 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

:-/, making a new thread wouldn't be great, there'd either be two of them or I'd be unable to do anything, either way it's a bum deal.

Oh, the limitations of us normal people :-P

Old 12-09-2006, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust View Post
Once I get off my lazy ass and decide to bring the MS Zephyr back, we'll have a Gundam battle :P

I could help in the Cliff Notes, but I'd require my own thread so I can edit it on my own :P I know they make you feel special and all, but I want to feel special too :P
If you bring back the MS Zephyr back then I bring in the Neo Lugia (with new name maybe) with STM! (Even though I should have brought that over since you had the Deathwing.) haha.

Old 12-09-2006, 08:10 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Notes about recent post:

Spaceship though it may be, IT WILL NOT BE GOING INTO SPACE. It's basically there to float around and let out droves of my evil minions. As I told DU

TheScott1987: I figured ... rust has his ships, DG is air based, so ...

Well, there ya go.

Note 2:

It's a spaceship by name only. It's not really going into space.

Call it a "Large Plane" or a "Bio-Sphere" or whatever the hell it was Bron called it =P. I'm going to call it a space ship for now, so get used to it.

Last edited by Dr Scott; 12-09-2006 at 11:23 AM.
Old 12-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Um... Neo...

BULL!

You cannot destroy my stuff on my Salvo-2 or ONYX-2 and say they're in critical damage. I make efforts to stop them, but they are blatently ignored. So, the less than one post fire Pokemon are going to destroy my Salvo-2 and ONYX-2.

As BHK once said, "But it has LASERS" Isn't going to cut it if you didn't take the posts to make them.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

While rust is mostly right, just because you spent five posts on something doesn't mean that it's unbeatable by anything that other then something that's taken more then that. What I meant is that you can't make something super-powered in one post and say just because it has something special means that it's undefeated, even though you only took one post to make it.

What I Mean: You wouldn't do that much damage to something like that, but he WOULD do some damage. Just not totally destroy it.

Eh, back to studying.

Old 12-22-2006, 03:35 AM
free2rhyme Offline

Send a message via AIM to free2rhyme

What the hell are you talking about, it took Rust like 40 posts to design all of his crap and you are talking about how because it has someting special that it can't be invincible and beaten in only one post .
Old 12-22-2006, 03:38 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2rhyme View Post
What the hell are you talking about, it took Rust like 40 posts to design all of his crap and you are talking about how because it has someting special that it can't be invincible and beaten in only one post .
It took 70 years to build Hiroshima, yet it took SEVEN seconds for it to explode.