Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-07-2004, 02:39 AM
AltariaTamer Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to AltariaTamer
Default Ferocious 5/Deoxys Clash

Timmy (me) was just starting to come to as his charmeleon breathes fire across his face to wake him up.
"Blaze!!! Watch it! You could have caught on fire!" (laughs)
"Charr!!!!!!!"
"Horseeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"
"You say you would have put the fire out huh horsea? (laughs again) Well thanks buddy."

These were Timmy's first companions as he befriended a charmander not more than a year ago. He has been long struggling to get anough money to make his own adventure and journey into the world as the one of the legendary "ferocious 5" that were named in ancient times to save the world from utter destruction when deoxys and mewtwo would try to take over the world of pokemon.

"Alright you 2, lets get going, the professor (Birch) should have some updates on those strange markings in the sky at night.

*~He begins to walk towards the Professor's Lab as an explosion is heard in the distance.~*

"Horsea return!!! (Horsea gets zapped back into it's ball.) Let's go Blaze! Let's see what that was!!!"

*~Charmeleon and Timmy rush towards the lab as black smoke starts to appear behind the building.~*

"Professor Birch! Professor Birch! Are you there? Are you OK???"
"Timmy! Over here!"
"There you are professor! What was that explosion?!?"
"Timmy, I don't know, but it couldn't have been of this world. You see, I was looking into my telescope into the sky to see if I could see those strange markings that you can see at night, and then I caught a glimpse of something. When I went back to it, and zoomed in, A bright light appeared, and it was if something shot down from space right at me, right at my lab. I don't know what's going on..."

This is how I start my adventure as I am one of the 5 foretold legendary "ferocious 5 trainers that will help for the good of all pokemon when deoxys and mewtwo try to take over the pokemon world. The next 4 people who want to help this noble cause that has a good storyline and posts a lot can help take part in our adventure!!! Please select pokemon at lower levels as we will build them up over time!!!

Last edited by AltariaTamer; 03-07-2004 at 05:04 PM.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:07 PM
Phoenix004 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Phoenix004 Send a message via MSN to Phoenix004
Default Re: Ferocious 5/Deoxys Clash

This looks like a very interesting idea! I'd be glad to help. Since Timmy already has a Charmeleon, I guess I'll take Eevee as a starter. Here are my characters stats if you want them, let me know if any info is needed.

Name: Phoenix
Pokemon: Eevee
Hometown: Pallet Town

"Remember, battles may be won or lost but if the battlers do not learn, the battle served no purpose."
Old 03-10-2004, 11:10 PM
AltariaTamer Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix004
This looks like a very interesting idea! I'd be glad to help. Since Timmy already has a Charmeleon, I guess I'll take Eevee as a starter. Here are my characters stats if you want them, let me know if any info is needed.

Name: Phoenix
Pokemon: Eevee
Hometown: Pallet Town
Nope you don't need anything else. Just start your story and we will eventually cross paths. (remember we now have 2 of the total of 5 ferocious five trainers destined to save the planet from deoxys and mewtwo)

I would appreciate it if you would come visit and join my new forum. Click the link below to visit my forum and join today!
Pocket Monsters Underground (PMU)
Old 03-20-2004, 04:29 AM
AltariaTamer Offline
Experienced Trainer

"So professor, I had this weird dream yesterday. It was this weird purplish alien lookin pokemon, and it was working together with Mewtwo and it was takin over the world and everything, it was so horrible!!!"
"It's ok Timmy, we all dream wierd things at one point in time."
"Yeah I guess so, but professor, I need to go for now, I go to Oldale Town, to get my map of the Hoenn Region. Take care professor!!!"

*~And with that, Timmy was off to Oldale Town, to get a map, and continue his journey to fulfill his dream of obtaining 8 badges to someday challenge the Pokemon Leauge at Ever Grande City.~*

As Timmy was walking down the road, he admired the beautifully colored flowers all around him where ever he walked as he headed north. It was his life long dream to become one of the most dominant trainers that not only had strong pokemon, but a person that everyone looked up to and admired. As he was daydreaming of how he hoped his future would be, a tall pretty girl with a small green backpack came along...

"Hey you!!! Wanna battle?"
"Sure!!! I just became a trainer, so I need the experience! Go horsea!!"
"Go Scyther!!!" The young trainer exclaimed.

And with that, the battle was off....

I would appreciate it if you would come visit and join my new forum. Click the link below to visit my forum and join today!
Pocket Monsters Underground (PMU)
Old 12-19-2006, 08:37 PM
BlazikenFighter Offline
New Trainer

Can I be one of the 5 I'm not that good at storylines so I may need some help anyway stats
Name:Pryo
Pokemon:Torchic
Hometown:LavaRidge
So yeah.