Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 08:55 PM
mystrygues Offline
New Trainer

Smile Missingno Help!!!!

Hi everyone! I am absolutely clueless about Pokemon, and I am on a quest. My nephew thinks I am the best and for Christmas has requested a movie (?) Missingo versus ??
I have no idea if this is an actual movie, if it's on video or dvd, if it's a computer movie, game, etc. PLEASE HELP! Time is ticking! Please email me at mystrygues@aol.com.

Thanks - and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

V~
Old 12-17-2006, 09:15 PM
lugia_ho-oh Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to lugia_ho-oh
Default Re: Missingno Help!!!!

no, this movie dose'nt exist. Missingno is a glich, it's not even a pokemon. Missingno occurs when you surf along the coast of Cinnaber Island. It can show up as Rattatta, Pidgeot, or certain other pokes. There is topic on this forum that's stickied answering questions about Missingno. Just search missingno under forum threads.
Old 12-17-2006, 11:02 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Missingno Help!!!!

Missingno is not an official Pokemon so it won't have any movies or anything to do with it.

It can only be found in Red/Blue by talking to the man in Viridian City and saying "yes" when he asks if you'd like him to show you how to catch a Pokemon. Then Fly straight to Cinnabar Island and surf along the east coast of the island until you come across Missingno.

If you have other questions about it, please post in here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=18181

Closed Thread