Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 11-25-2006, 03:25 PM
Wario Offline

Default At last!

For the first time in a long time, I laughed while watching pokemon today. This came after this scene:

Quote:
Anabel: I'll go get changed in the other room
Ash: Why? is it because Mays here?
Anabel: No, its because I'm a girl...
maybe they're making up for the lame voices with funnier scenes?

Post comments here/
Old 11-25-2006, 04:12 PM
RedRoninMan Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: At last!

Yeah, that was pretty good. Its apparent that nintendo should have never given the liscense to 4kids in the first place. The quality of the new episodes are good and dialogue seems to flow better.

My Bishies are Walter C. Dornez, Arcanine and Venusaur!
Old 11-25-2006, 06:40 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Oh man, that was so hysterical today (except for Ash talking in Froggy voice). Is it because May is here? Oh man, that was too much to not realize Annabel was a girl. I mean, when Annabel first talked, duh, did it ever click that it was a feminine voice?

But the part that cracked me up big time was Seviper and Cacnea got confused from Alakazam and laid the SMACK on each other. That was just so funny to see the way they were beating each other up, as Bluto sang on Popeye the movie back in 1980 about having a dream of beating himself up!

There needs to be funny dialogue's like that. but I still feel the voices just have to go. Ash talks like a frog now, May sounds like an adult, but I thought Annabel's voice was actually OK, and also looking very nice.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:39 PM
silent pokemon master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to silent pokemon master

it has'nt aired in uk yet so i can't complain but what you lot are saying sounds really funny

I'm alway's ready for a battle.I'm also the proud owner of a fire gym in the Mowtown Cup
Old 11-28-2006, 03:21 AM
risrilla Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to risrilla Send a message via Yahoo to risrilla

Really? Lol...
I don't get to watch Pokemon Battle Frontier. I'll start watching at 8PM now I guess.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:23 PM
RouteMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I snigger quite frequently through Pokemon episodes though I admit that the BF episodes aren't as funny. That Anabel scene though was quite good, Pokemon USA might redeem themselves yet.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:29 PM
Angelic Lapras King Offline
New Trainer

Aww, doesnt anyone have a clip so I can hear her Dub voice? I m really itching to hear it..... T.T
Old 12-01-2006, 01:10 AM
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
Oh man, that was so hysterical today (except for Ash talking in Froggy voice). Is it because May is here? Oh man, that was too much to not realize Annabel was a girl. I mean, when Annabel first talked, duh, did it ever click that it was a feminine voice?

But the part that cracked me up big time was Seviper and Cacnea got confused from Alakazam and laid the SMACK on each other. That was just so funny to see the way they were beating each other up, as Bluto sang on Popeye the movie back in 1980 about having a dream of beating himself up!

There needs to be funny dialogue's like that. but I still feel the voices just have to go. Ash talks like a frog now, May sounds like an adult, but I thought Annabel's voice was actually OK, and also looking very nice.
Don't you have emerald version?
Is it going to be permantly on 8pm?
Old 12-13-2006, 05:50 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Well the season that's on right now seems to be the 'Emerald' season because of the Battle Frontier portion (THe Emerald has the Battle Frontier on the game). THe upcoming next season is going to be the 'Diamond and Pearl season. The last seasons, where May made her appearance and such, that was the Ruby and Sapphire session (The Team Aqua and Magma along with the Kyogre/Groudon confrontation). What you see on the series does coincide with the game, though some portions have been rewritten and such, like extra contests in places that were not put into the game, and the Kyogre/Groudon confrontation never took place by Sotopolis I don't think.
Old 12-15-2006, 03:51 AM
risrilla Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to risrilla Send a message via Yahoo to risrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelic Lapras King View Post
Aww, doesnt anyone have a clip so I can hear her Dub voice? I m really itching to hear it..... T.T
Did you try looking it up on Youtube or something?
Old 12-16-2006, 12:07 AM
Blue Sea Offline

Quote:
Anabel: I'll go get changed in the other room
Ash: Why? is it because Mays here?
Anabel: No, its because I'm a girl...
Cool, they kept the original joke. Now if only they would get good voice actors... Or have they gotten any better yet? I only watched the first two episodes or so that they dubbed.

Hatch @ 17
Dragonair @ 92
Dragonite @ 167
Lv.100 @ 302