Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 01:31 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default PE2K Banner of the Week Competition #10

Banner by Nefarious

I have received permission from D.2 to continue this, as he is a busy man. The threads are just copies of what Matt wrote himself. So welcome to the

BANNER OF THE WEEK COMPETITION #10

So here’s the gist:

This contest will take place weekly. Each week, a new banner topic, with certain parameters, will be established, and any member may enter, but only a maximum of 2 banners. You will have 7 days to complete and submit a banner. After the deadline has expired, all legitimate banners will be posted in a poll, which will be open for voting by every member of the forum for 7 days as well. You may vote for yourself, but only if you truly believe that the quality of your banner surpasses that of the other entries.

The guidelines for your banner will include the following: theme, dimensions, other necessities (Pokemon-themed?), and use of stock images (Stock images are images that you did not create, but that you received from a stock resource. Please follow all rules of stock usage by the website, such as giving credit, and give me a link to where you found the stock with your submission, so I know it is legitimate). If you wish to submit a theme for a following competition, please feel free to PM me. Not all suggestions will be used, but I greatly appreciate the help!

THIS WEEK’S COMPETITION

Theme: Thanksgiving
Width: 300 to 550 pixels
Height: 80 to 200 pixels
Description: In celebration of the upcoming holiday, what I'd really like to see are some turkeys :D
Stock: Allowed

Please follow the week’s them as best as you can. Any banner straying too far from the theme will be nulled, and I will be the judge of what is appropriate. Also, if a banner does not fit the dimensions, it will be nulled. I do not wish to see anything inappropriate for the forums. Please follow ALL forum rules in the creation of your banner.

DUE DATE

This weeks entries are due next Monday, November 27. Depending on the conditions of the competition, this date may change, and I will keep you posted on any changes made. Voting will start when the due date is reached, and the polls will be open until Monday, December 4. (this date may also change under certain circumstances)

And an extra note from VT:

“Everyone try your best and don't hold back because of your current art program. Not everyone needs Photoshop to be a good artist, and everyone's entries will be accepted no matter what program they are using. ”

ALL DISCUSSION FOR THE BANNER OF THE WEEK COMPETITION WILL OCCUR IN THE BANNER OF THE WEEK DISCUSSION THREAD!

Current Entries:

Jenvy:

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Last edited by Focal; 11-22-2006 at 08:21 PM.
Old 11-22-2006, 05:59 PM
Azumao Offline
That Whiscash Freak
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Azumao Send a message via MSN to Azumao
Default Re: PE2K Banner of the Week Competition #10

Here's my entry:

:)
Old 11-22-2006, 08:20 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenvy View Post
Here's my entry:

:)
Lol, that's cute Jenvy :D I'll add it to the first post, so far you're the only person entering :P I'll be in tomorrow or Saturday or so >__>

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 11-27-2006, 03:26 PM
Focal Offline

Come on people, today is the very last day of entering! In... 4 hours and 30 minutes I will close it down, so I'd like to see some more entries :)

Old 11-27-2006, 06:10 PM
DaRkUmBrEoN Offline
M.D.

Send a message via AIM to DaRkUmBrEoN Send a message via Yahoo to DaRkUmBrEoN

Hey....
Entering:

Cluck, The Las Vegas Show Turkey.

-]DU[-

Near a tree by a river, there's a hole in the ground.
Where an old man of Aran goes around and around
Old 12-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Focal Offline

This is over, so we need a lock and de-sticky please ;)

Closed Thread