Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 12-10-2006, 05:53 PM
flamesage Offline
New Trainer

Default Pokemon Online- Recruitment

I am currently in the process of developing a ONLINE pokemon game using the BYOND (http://byond.com) system.
This game will be a clone of the red / blue games.

I have been programing in the DM language (the language BYOND uses) for about 4 years.
I am in need of someone that can get me all of the sprites (characters, pokemon battle states, map sprites) from the game (and I need them to be perfectly ripped!)

This game will be ONLINE.
(Meaning, you login, you can walk around, battle pokemon, walk around and talk with other trainers, battle each other, trade, etc.)
This will be a perfect clone of the red / blue series (except with changed around maps / events) and the battle system will use the same kind of menus from r/b!

CONTACT INFO: chris062689 AIM.

[EDIT: Unless I get a lot of people that want a newer version of the pokemon game, post your thoughts on which pokemon game you want online!]

Last edited by flamesage; 12-10-2006 at 05:58 PM. Reason: More information added.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:09 PM
gun6 Offline

Send a message via AIM to gun6
Default Re: Pokemon Online- Recruitment

Uh... here you go.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/pokemon/

Old 12-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Hoshika Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesage View Post
I am currently in the process of developing a ONLINE pokemon game using the BYOND (http://byond.com) system.
This game will be a clone of the red / blue games.

I have been programing in the DM language (the language BYOND uses) for about 4 years.
I am in need of someone that can get me all of the sprites (characters, pokemon battle states, map sprites) from the game (and I need them to be perfectly ripped!)

This game will be ONLINE.
(Meaning, you login, you can walk around, battle pokemon, walk around and talk with other trainers, battle each other, trade, etc.)
This will be a perfect clone of the red / blue series (except with changed around maps / events) and the battle system will use the same kind of menus from r/b!

CONTACT INFO: chris062689 AIM.

[EDIT: Unless I get a lot of people that want a newer version of the pokemon game, post your thoughts on which pokemon game you want online!]
There's ALREADY a Pokémon Online.

http://www.pokemonol.net
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 12-10-2006, 06:22 PM
flamesage Offline
New Trainer

I'm talking about for BYOND..
BYOND is kind of a community, all games that are created on BYOND have an entry, and there hasn't been any good Pokemon games on BYOND.

[EDIT: I can do a lot better than what this Pokemon Online can. I'm cloning the engine.]

Last edited by flamesage; 12-10-2006 at 06:26 PM.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:24 PM
flamesage Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun6 View Post
Ah good!
Anyone want to rip this for me in dmi format (AIM me for more details!)
Old 12-10-2006, 06:30 PM
flamesage Offline
New Trainer

Besides, for Pokemon Online (BYOND) I want to clone the original red / blue (prehaps a newer pokemon game (g/s? d/p?) if you guys are interested (and have the sprites.)