Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Old 12-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Reign-of-Dreams Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via AIM to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via MSN to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via Yahoo to Reign-of-Dreams
Default The "WTF Am I Doing?" Thread

Yah, I wanna make a thread. =_=

I make so many threads, lol.

I don't exactly do requests, unless I'm bored and it's Touhou or bishoujo-game goodness. Or something incredibily simple, such as someone w/ pink hair and glasses, ya know? I do love sensible art trades, though. :D *Busy working on one for my dear SG atm. ><*

Other than the fact that I am an amateur, there are so many better people than me to request from, anyway. ;3

Why I am putting them here and not on my dA, I dunno. o_o;;

You will also notice I like to experiment with my signatures on these. See if you can spot what they are. >D

1) Chuu~ [PG-13?] 12.04.06
I was so bored when drawing this, rofl. I honestly have never drawn girls with big busts, so this is prolly my first or second time ever doing so. Not as moe as I wanted her to be... Also, my first time using tones, so, yeah. And her "wtf arm" was drawn at the last moment.

2) Love Me, 2! [N/R] 12.05.06
I was very sad when drawing this today. In her earlier sketches she was much sadder looking--tears were dripping and she was wiping away them away. >_> When drawing her, I was listening to "まっさらブルージーンズ" by °C-ute. They say "LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME, mechakuta shitai no LOVE ME, TOO!" thoughout the song.

sex. it can has consequences.

Last edited by Reign-of-Dreams; 12-05-2006 at 10:06 PM.
Old 12-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet
Default Re: The "WTF Am I Doing?" Thread

waai, nicely done workz RoD ^_^ they're as equally good as the others ^_^ cept mine; my work low compared to urz =P

keep it up

and since you don't exactly do requests, I'll somewhat make a request? =P

simple 1, jes draw her (my sig, you know who =P) with an "I'm right here waiting for you" expression... someting similar to ur prev works; just headspace =) ^_^

peace X3