Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-25-2006, 10:53 PM
plusle and minun's Avatar
plusle and minun Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Guess. Just Guess.
Posts: 507
Exclamation Celebi

is it true that you can get celebi in Emerald by going to the safari zone then deposit your higest pokemon, then exit the safrai zone, then go to the area where there are plants then walk out and go in the grass and then celebi will be there. Is it true or not? If not what is the real way to get him? Because i found about that on youtube.
__________________
  #2  
Old 11-25-2006, 11:40 PM
Shady's Avatar
Shady Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,547
Send a message via AIM to Shady Send a message via MSN to Shady
Default Re: Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by plusle and minun View Post
is it true that you can get celebi in Emerald by going to the safari zone then deposit your higest pokemon, then exit the safrai zone, then go to the area where there are plants then walk out and go in the grass and then celebi will be there. Is it true or not? If not what is the real way to get him? Because i found about that on youtube.
No that's not true. There is no way to get Celebi in-game. You had to have gone to a nintendo event they held a while ago and download it.
__________________
Unown - Level 100: 4598
|| VPP - URPG ||


  #3  
Old 11-28-2006, 01:15 AM
Elmo's Heaven!!'s Avatar
Elmo's Heaven!! Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: [insert random pedophile joke here]
Posts: 1,708
Send a message via AIM to Elmo's Heaven!! Send a message via MSN to Elmo's Heaven!!
Default Re: Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by plusle and minun View Post
is it true that you can get celebi in Emerald by going to the safari zone then deposit your higest pokemon, then exit the safrai zone, then go to the area where there are plants then walk out and go in the grass and then celebi will be there. Is it true or not? If not what is the real way to get him? Because i found about that on youtube.
Is this it? You know, one of the keywords to find that movie is "fake". The creator said it's fake, AND YOU CAN'T GET A LV. 100 CELEBI IN GAME!! Well, unless you train it.


Meh, sorry for yellin'. My mistake.
__________________
I won't be here tomorrow, April 22, 2007.

Last edited by Elmo's Heaven!!; 11-28-2006 at 01:19 AM.
  #4  
Old 11-28-2006, 03:12 AM
Tory vs Meaty II's Avatar
Tory vs Meaty II Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 4,445
Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Lightbulb Re: Celebi

Well, you can obtain to get Celebi on Pokemon Colosium Japanesse version to get it, but that's a dumb idea.
__________________


~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
  #5  
Old 11-28-2006, 04:38 AM
Quillz's Avatar
Quillz Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 12
Send a message via AIM to Quillz Send a message via MSN to Quillz
Default Re: Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by plusle and minun View Post
is it true that you can get celebi in Emerald by going to the safari zone then deposit your higest pokemon, then exit the safrai zone, then go to the area where there are plants then walk out and go in the grass and then celebi will be there. Is it true or not? If not what is the real way to get him? Because i found about that on youtube.
That's a lie.
__________________
My Pokémon Pearl Team
  #6  
Old 11-29-2006, 01:10 AM
Lifetimeban's Avatar
Lifetimeban Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 59
Default Re: Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by plusle and minun View Post
is it true that you can get celebi in Emerald by going to the safari zone then deposit your higest pokemon, then exit the safrai zone, then go to the area where there are plants then walk out and go in the grass and then celebi will be there. Is it true or not? If not what is the real way to get him? Because i found about that on youtube.
No, thats another stupid online rumor.
To get Celebi, go to a nintendo event or use a Game Shark.
__________________
Fans: OMG I luv Missingno!
Programmers: We must remove this glitch!
Those programmers are bad. I want a game so glitcy that I take one step and get stuck in the wall!
Which might not be fun. Anyway, the moral is

DO A BARREL ROLL!

  #7  
Old 12-01-2006, 04:56 AM
Tory vs Meaty II's Avatar
Tory vs Meaty II Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 4,445
Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Talking Re: Celebi

Videos can show so fake gimmics
__________________


~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
  #8  
Old 12-01-2006, 05:01 AM
risrilla's Avatar
risrilla Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 318
Send a message via AIM to risrilla Send a message via Yahoo to risrilla
Default Re: Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by plusle and minun View Post
is it true that you can get celebi in Emerald by going to the safari zone then deposit your higest pokemon, then exit the safrai zone, then go to the area where there are plants then walk out and go in the grass and then celebi will be there. Is it true or not? If not what is the real way to get him? Because i found about that on youtube.
Nope, not true. The only way now I guess are cheats and the event.
__________________
Diamond Friend Code - 0430 4750 2094
PM first if you're interested in trading.
  #9  
Old 12-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Lucavi's Avatar
Lucavi Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,522
Send a message via AIM to Lucavi Send a message via MSN to Lucavi
Default Re: Celebi

There's no way to get Celebi without attending a nintendo event/cheating

Question answered, so locking this thread
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com