Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-30-2006, 11:03 PM
Hydralisk Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Hydralisk Send a message via MSN to Hydralisk Send a message via Yahoo to Hydralisk
Default Re: Operation: Anti-Trainer 2 Discussion

Can somebody post please so Quassi can continue his/her packing before Gawain burns him to cinders. At least with that I will be able to do something with my post. Wanlingnic, you kind of took a wrong turn there but w/e. Gawain DID plan to have stuff packed and had you had that paragraph I would have had something to post. Because now Gawain has nothing to get packed so he has nothing to do so I have to wait for SOMEONE ELSE to post so you can post freeing my char of the hole he is in..

Capitalism FTW.

Old 10-31-2006, 02:14 AM
wanlingnic Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Rilian View Post
Can somebody post please so Quassi can continue his/her packing before Gawain burns him to cinders. At least with that I will be able to do something with my post. Wanlingnic, you kind of took a wrong turn there but w/e. Gawain DID plan to have stuff packed and had you had that paragraph I would have had something to post. Because now Gawain has nothing to get packed so he has nothing to do so I have to wait for SOMEONE ELSE to post so you can post freeing my char of the hole he is in..
Oopsie! I just figured since he had his entire home pulverised by water pokemon and stumbled into the hospital with nothing on him, I thought he wouldn't have much to pack... I'm really sorry.

"Others may settle to dandle their babies,
But my heart's a tall ship and the High Winds are near!"

~'Sail Away' Anne Fine and Banner by DarkChild!
Click here to stop the Hermie torture! / My second fanfiction! (Hopefully better than the first.)

Old 10-31-2006, 11:47 PM
Hydralisk Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Hydralisk Send a message via MSN to Hydralisk Send a message via Yahoo to Hydralisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanlingnic View Post
Oopsie! I just figured since he had his entire home pulverised by water pokemon and stumbled into the hospital with nothing on him, I thought he wouldn't have much to pack... I'm really sorry.
Hmm, yeah, my history was hollow, I coulda added something so its not your fault. But we're the only people that have been posting everyone else is like dead, T_T.

Capitalism FTW.

Old 11-14-2006, 12:42 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

Yeah, sorry about that. This role-play is going to keep going!

I'm still posting, and I'm counting on xoxkris and the two of you to keep it going as well.