Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 10-29-2006, 03:18 PM
Zodeon Offline
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Zodeon
Default The Region Project [Experts Needed]

Hi, i am Zodeon and i enjoy spriting.

I just thought of a great idea wich will involve 7 people and my self. I propose we start a Project called'The Region Project'

Where i want to get with this completing a whole now pokedex a Map and a main storyline.
The question your probably asking yourselves is, what makes this one so different from all the other custom regions out there?

Well in my opinion if We manage to gather 8 Staff members who are all very skilled and determined to complete the project, Our final product could come close to rivaling even Real Pokemon maps.

So.. These are the people i need to help me:

Leader / Overseer / Manager.
This person needs to be somebody who doesnt give up! They need to make sure everything is going as it should and that there are not slip ups anywhere within the entire project. This person has a huge responsibility so i suggest it should be someone trust worthy aswell.

Spriter.
This person has 2 assistants to help him or her do their job. What there job is is to make the Trainer and Pokemon Sprites for the game. This needs to be an Excellent spriter, not just an okay/ average one. If we want this to be authentic then our sprites have to be Perfect.

Spriter Assistant 1.
This person has the exact same roll as the Spriter, the only thing that differs is the name and who is given the orders. When the Spriter is given the orders, it is his job to make sure it gets to the assisants.

Spriter Assistant 2.
Same as above, Assistant 1 has no more power in the project than assistant 2. You are both equal.

Mapper.
One of the most vital roles in the entire project, the mapper. Along with his assistant he has to map out the whole Region flawlessly. This is a very hard thing to do and this person needs to have alot of time spare.

Mappers Assistant.
This person works in partnership with the Mapper. They both come to agreements, it is also there job to work mainly on Interior design for buildings that appear on the map. This person also needs to have alot of time on there hands aswell.

Writer.
This person should have a likeable attitude and be able to come up with good explinations for things. What this person has to do is work on the main storyline and descriptions of towns and characters. This person will have alot of help from me, the Creator.

Creator.
This is me. I will talk often with the manager and out ideas will be out forward to be turned into the whole region. I will help ANY member with there job when need be as i am quite skilled at mapping spriting and writing.

If you think you suit one of these jobs then you will need to fill out an application form. Here are the forms:

Leader
Name:
Reason you think you can manage this job:
Are you determined to work hard:
Other experiences you have had as a leader:
MSN Address:

Spriter
Name:
5 Examples of your work:
MSN Address:

Spriting Assistants
Same form as Spriter

Mapper
Name:
MSN Address:

Mappers Assistant
Same as Mapper

Writer
Name:
MSN Address:

Also at the bottom of your application please write 'And the charmander Ate the food' so i know you have read this entire post.

I hope it is possible for you to take part in this giant project, now let the Applications begin. Remember this is serious.

Id Like to welcome into the project anybody with talent, fill in a form here and if ilike your work your in. I have some people that are doing there job greatly so far but 8 people isnt enough so now we need more, I hope to see some applications and if you want to see how we are doing check out our workplace wich is... Below.

Workplace!!
Old 10-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default Re: The Region Project [Experts Needed]

Writer
Name: Robert
Are you creative: Depends. Check out the Game Guide I made for an example of my old game. Check out my own Game Thread. you decide ;)
MSN Address: rbrame91@hotmail.com

'And the charmander Ate the food' :P

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 10-29-2006, 03:32 PM
Zodeon Offline
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Zodeon

Welcome to the team!
Old 10-29-2006, 04:23 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodeon View Post
Welcome to the team!
Thank you :) I've already responded to the Grass Starters thread with names :P

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same