Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 10-09-2006, 12:24 PM
sschronoac Offline

Default Where Do You Go?

Okay i was lvling up my pokemon and noticed that it was taking a really long time to lvl up just 1 lvl, so i thought maybe there places I don't know about that are good for exp! So, what areas do you go to, to lvl up?

Currently, with my group of Scyther lvl 25, Geodude lvl 17, and Hondour lvl 20, I am going through the area Mt. Thunder. I am going through the dungeons untill I find a good one to lvl in.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:00 PM
XD001 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to XD001
Default Re: Where Do You Go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sschronoac View Post
Okay i was lvling up my pokemon and noticed that it was taking a really long time to lvl up just 1 lvl, so i thought maybe there places I don't know about that are good for exp! So, what areas do you go to, to lvl up?

Currently, with my group of Scyther lvl 25, Geodude lvl 17, and Hondour lvl 20, I am going through the area Mt. Thunder. I am going through the dungeons untill I find a good one to lvl in.
the harder the dungeon u can take is genraly the more exp.

BUT

on those levels i would try training in Makuhita's Dojo that helped me and i was on level 35 so it should help u too.

Good Luck!!

"And they will fly high on wings like eagles they will run and not be weary they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 39:41

Thanks Fire Pkmn Master For the sweet Pics