Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 09-08-2006, 02:09 AM
Danne112 Offline

Default Re: Proposal

*sigh* I'm very honored to have temporarily secured a position, but I didn't think I'd be this overwhelmed with school and I've had almost no time to post. As much as I'm dying to not miss out on a great opportunity like this I can't be active enough and I don't want to let anyone down. Like I said, I'm really bummed especially after seeing how enthusiastic everyone always was about the war, I wanted to be a part of something like that too. So have fun with it guys, I wish you the best for the new RP. Maybe I can catch another one in the summer if we decide to go large-scale again.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:37 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Hm, this looks interesting. I'll have to check it out when you guys start. I won't join, just read it, if no one else cares. ^^

Old 09-27-2006, 05:54 AM
chihuahuaking88 Offline

Look, I know that you said that you won't be accepting any more people, but since Danne left, could I join? I hope you allow this, as I want to be a part of this. I hope you accept. Here's an RP sample, just in case.

Sample:

(This is an older post from a VTM RP. It's also a quick post, so bear in mind it's not all that great).

Howmi felt the blood pumping in and out of his fangs, the warmth of it filling his mouth. Let go... don't do this! Another undead.... The passion of the Embrace held him, while every fiber of his being told him to stop. His legs trembled with weakness, as his arms lost their strength, and the urge to stop the Embrace was even harder to resist. He felt the final drop of blood left his lips, the embrace completed... and the pain of a stake through his heart as the Prince's lackies came to stop the ritual.

---

The vampire opened his eyes, the vision of his own siring subsiding. Howmi sat up on a cot, holding his face in his hands. A cold sweat... how piticular, considering his was dead. They're coming more often now... Howmi thought. Howmi began to pump blood through his heart to calm himself. Only a little, as not to drain him. His bearing returned to him, he took a look around at his not all-too-fimilar surroundings.

The dimly lit bulb held onto the wall for dear life, illumnating the single, concrete room. Cracks ran up the barren walls, showing the age of the damp basement. The floor was ladden with strips of carpet, as if it had just been torn out. A single fan hung on the ceiling, broken and dusty. The small window to his left let in no light, only the screams of the night. A scrach came at the door, the deathly sound resenating in the darkness. The vampire removed himself from his seat at the molded cot. As he walked to the splintering door, his footsteps echoed eirilly in the solitude. The undead man clasped the handled of the door, bring it to his side with a creak.

No human stood there, nor that of Vampire origins. The door closed with a louder creak then the last, as a German Shepeard padded his way to a second cot, his claws mimicking the sound of the vampires.

"Any luck, my friend?" Howmi barked softly... literally.

"The Prince should be able to meet you tonight," The dog replied in short, soft barks. He curled up in the covers of the cot, his toung out and panting.

"Good. Now we may be able to get out of this Hellhole," He said taking a look around him. The former prince had given him domain over a modest apartment, but due to a fire, he had to move. This was a transitory room, which he should have been out of a month ago. Due to the newlly instated Prince, his move had been delayed. Shame. Howmi had been quite close to the late Prince.

"Yes... uh, if you would, old chap," The dog wined, looking on with glassy eyes. The dog had been bred in England, one of the finest breeders at the time.

"Hmm? Oh yes. So sorry," Howmi replied in plain English. Getting up, he cut his wrist and let the dog lap up the blood. It was his time of the month, after all. At least he didn't have to deal with mood swings.

Howmi held his hand over his wrist, stoping the blood loss and letting it heal.

"Now, before our meeting with the prince... let us go find lunch! With that, the two left the apartment-basement, and made their way to the Prince's building.
Old 09-27-2006, 07:37 PM
Sceptile Frost Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sceptile Frost

Hey, DS, sorry that it took so long to come up with this, but this is for an rp I'm in over at SPPf.

~Near Saffron City, Kanto~

I walked forward silently in the pale-lit forest, my left hand lightly gripping my gun, the other a long black sword. Being a Shadow Crusader, this sword was my most important weapon. If I lost it, I would be expelled from Dark, not to mention it had a handy little knack to kill people.

Yes, the terrors of technology that Umbra has perfected!

As I proceeded forward, I raised my sword and pointed forward. Immediately, my men walked forward silently, each holding loaded pistols, cocked and ready to decimate.

Of course, we weren't SUPPOSED to need them. Saffron was OUR territory, not the territory of rebel scum.

"Ready, men?" I asked as I always did. Each of my twenty-one men nodded, quietly releasing their pokemon.

Ahead of us, low voices could be heard.

"We shall have to charge them, captain," said one.

"Yes, Private, we need to."

"They number twenty, sir," said another voice.

"Thank you, scout. Then let us charge."

"Rebel scum!" I sneered. "Charge!" I yelled, bursting forward.

A plane roared ahead, tearing across the night sky. A burst of light could be seen as a ball of fire fell upon us. I fell to the ground, holding my sword upwards, which glowed black.

A man stumbled past me, and I raised my arm into the air, pulling the trigger on my gun. The man fell to the ground, whimpering.

I smiled victoriously. Revenge was sweet. But my smile fell from my face. Somehow, it wasn't enough. I needed more. I cocked my gun once more, just in case.

Suddenly, an explosion rocked the area, sending balls of flaming embers through the wood. Trees around me exploded and I winced as ash fell upon my face. The sword would protect me.

All went black.

EDIT: And I realize you won't see this for a while. SORRY.
Old 10-03-2006, 01:45 PM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

Meh...sorry for not posting earlier. What with my computer crashing, and the ToD Roleplay, I've been a bit busy. In fact, I think I'll postpone this until after the ToD Role Play, so that I have time to figure out the problems.

DS

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Old 10-03-2006, 03:32 PM
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to xxxSakura

I will be willing to join in, but that is, if I managed to get a Sample typed up. I am no newbie to roleplaying though, but my exams are just tomorrow, so it may take a longer time, sorry ^^;
Old 10-04-2006, 01:54 PM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxSakura View Post
I will be willing to join in, but that is, if I managed to get a Sample typed up. I am no newbie to roleplaying though, but my exams are just tomorrow, so it may take a longer time, sorry ^^;
Good luck with the exams.

Oh, and take your time. This is only coming out after ToD finishes

DS

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^