Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 06-07-2004, 06:33 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Pokemon Space Party Recap!

Pokemon Space Party Recap!
-06/07/04-

The Pokemon Space Party, held at Space Center Houston over the weekend, was a great success. Thousands of fans went to the special event. Lucky fans that were able to attend had a chance to view Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker, on the big screen at Space Center Houston. A EX Hidden Legends pre-release event was also held.

And fans were treated with something very special, Asuca Hayashi, performed the movie's theme song, "Make A Wish." The song is known as "Chiisaki Mono" in Japanese (literally, translates into "A Small Thing").

"Make A Wish" Sample (Japanese version):
Audio Only (RealPlayer Required)
Music Video (RealPlayer Required)

And don't forget, Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker is out on DVD/VHS already.

Related Links
For more information - Jirachi Wish Maker
Official Jirachi Wish Maker Website: Pokemon.com - Jirachi Wish Maker
Official Site of Asuca Hayashi - http://www.asuca.jp/ or http://www.asuca.jp/eng/news/index.htm (English version)

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: www.pokemonelite2000.com
Old 06-07-2004, 07:27 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: Pokemon Space Party Recap!

I went there yesterday! I got a Pokemon Poster of Jirachi Wishmaker and a download of of Jirachi in my Sapphire! But it glitched my game! IT TOOK OUT RAYQUAZA AND GROUDON FROM MY POKEDEX AND I HAD THEM IN THE PC!!!! But for some reason I showed Jirachi Rayquaza and Groudon and they came back on the Pokedex.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 06-07-2004, 07:45 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteMew
I went there yesterday! I got a Pokemon Poster of Jirachi Wishmaker and a download of of Jirachi in my Sapphire! But it glitched my game! IT TOOK OUT RAYQUAZA AND GROUDON FROM MY POKEDEX AND I HAD THEM IN THE PC!!!! But for some reason I showed Jirachi Rayquaza and Groudon and they came back on the Pokedex.
That's nice, I live about 2000 miles away from the event, so I couldn't make it , heh .
Old 06-29-2004, 02:17 AM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto

I attended the event, cause of course, I live in Houston! It was awesome! I leanred how to play the TCG game for the first time, and now that I know how to, I think it is real easy. Before I used to collect them, but now I know how to play the game. I also saw the movie in the GIGANTIC screen theater! It was awesome!

There's a lot of Pokémon going on in Houston. First it was one of the stops from the Pokémon Rocks America Tour, a whole month dedicated to Pokémon by our very own Mayor, and now this. What will be next, who knows, maybe a Pokémon Center?

Last edited by Sixto; 06-29-2004 at 02:26 AM.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:00 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario
I attended the event, cause of course, I live in Houston! It was awesome! I leanred how to play the TCG game for the first time, and now that I know how to, I think it is real easy. Before I used to collect them, but now I know how to play the game. I also saw the movie in the GIGANTIC screen theater! It was awesome!

There's a lot of Pokémon going on in Houston. First it was one of the stops from the Pokémon Rocks America Tour, a whole month dedicated to Pokémon by our very own Mayor, and now this. What will be next, who knows, maybe a Pokémon Center?
You went there too? What day did you attend it? I went there the last day it was supposed to be there.

I know this thread is old, but I couldn't resist posting this.

kbye

Old 07-19-2004, 12:15 AM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteMew
You went there too? What day did you attend it? I went there the last day it was supposed to be there.

I know this thread is old, but I couldn't resist posting this.
Don't worry, I tend to do that too, but hey that's what threads are for!

And I don't remember what day it was, I know for sure it was the first day they showed "Jirachi Wish Maker"
Old 07-19-2004, 01:18 AM
Jessu Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario
Don't worry, I tend to do that too, but hey that's what threads are for!

And I don't remember what day it was, I know for sure it was the first day they showed "Jirachi Wish Maker"
By the time I was there, they didn't have it showing anymore, but they still have the Space Party going on.

kbye