Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 09-13-2006, 12:21 AM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto
Default Pokémon Shinou (DS League)

Is there a chat for the new season coming out in Japan? if there isn't here it is. If there is, mods please feel free to lock at anytime. I created one because I didn't see one created yet.

Anyway, by the looks of this poster, Ash will have the grass starter...again. IMHO, the grass one is my least favorite from the new ones. Hopefully its evolutions make up for it.

Old 09-13-2006, 07:36 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Pokémon Shinou (DS League)

The Grass-starter's my favourite so I'm happy Ash has it.

Pocchama really reminds me of Torchic, so the fact they gave it to the new girl kinda makes me think that she's going to be a lot like May, which therefore makes me think that May might not be in this season...
Old 09-13-2006, 09:09 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

I've been reading that Pokemon's newest season in Japan is the next series (not sure what it is for it's not in OOre clearly). All I know is Ash is in it, with another new look, but who goes on the journey with him? Did they write May and Max off? Is Misty coming back? Is Brock going to be with Ash? I've been well a little busy with other things. Tell me what's up, and how's the game version?
Old 09-13-2006, 03:28 PM
RouteMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

Pocchama really reminds me of Torchic, so the fact they gave it to the new girl kinda makes me think that she's going to be a lot like May, which therefore makes me think that May might not be in this season...
Yeah perhaps you're right. To date there have always been at least three travellers (except in the early episodes of each season) so assuming that May, Max and Brock have been written out, could the mysterious man in the poster be a new companion? And in the Hoenn/Battle Frontier seasons Ash, May and Brock each had one of the three starting Pokemon from Hoenn. Saying as Ash has the grass starter and the girl has the fire starter I wonder if the new companion (assuming there is one) will have the water starter?
Old 09-15-2006, 10:40 PM
Street Bum Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
I've been reading that Pokemon's newest season in Japan is the next series (not sure what it is for it's not in OOre clearly). All I know is Ash is in it, with another new look, but who goes on the journey with him? Did they write May and Max off? Is Misty coming back? Is Brock going to be with Ash? I've been well a little busy with other things. Tell me what's up, and how's the game version?
Brock is going to be in the new series instead of the unidentified guy.it was a news flash from serebii.com

Evolves @ 29 posts
Lvl 100 @ 144 posts
Old 09-16-2006, 01:14 PM
RouteMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Well then I wonder who the unidentified man is?
Old 09-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

they got rid of max and may?
i am so sad.max will now never become a trainer.the new girl better be like misty.may turned it from ashes challenges to become the best trainer into may's pagent drama to get all of the UGLY ribbions.she slowed the show.btw what season are we in?
Old 09-16-2006, 09:32 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeveebrothers View Post
they got rid of max and may?
i am so sad.max will now never become a trainer.the new girl better be like misty.may turned it from ashes challenges to become the best trainer into may's pagent drama to get all of the UGLY ribbions.she slowed the show.btw what season are we in?
I think this is the 10th season coming up in Japan (wow, and America's Funniest Videos completed their 16th season I believe). This is season 9 for us, the Frontier portion. Keep in mind that Japan is usually 45-52 weeks ahead of us so what they get, we'll get a year later. Of course, a lot will depend since they moved a good show from WB to CN. Smallville the TV Series also got moved from WB to CW and a lot is riding on season 6.

Yeah, it is sad they are going to bump off May and Max. Max will never get Jirachi and Ralts and Poochyama on the team, and May will never have a Swablu of her own. I think what made May bad was associating with Harley. That guy was a doofus if I ever saw one that brought out the incompetent side to May to listen to his advice!

Thankfully, Frontier is 52 weeks long or so. ANd I think ash will actually do very well, but I wont' give away the ending I read in Serebii.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:33 PM
Fire Pkmn Master Offline

Im thinking either the Unidetified trainer is the Girls sister or a new rival or something to ash or the girl.

done: 6448

:Graphics Shop:
Banner+Avi by Joangaes

Old 09-16-2006, 09:49 PM
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

yeah. with harley it seemed like a beautypagent crossed with a talk show like tyra(for the oh no you didn't)
Old 09-16-2006, 11:28 PM
Poke Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Poke Master Send a message via Yahoo to Poke Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

May isn't in this Anime. Serebii has the proof from the last episode and it has may and max on a boat and I bet brock is going back to the gym.
The girl looks kinda weird
Old 02-27-2007, 12:57 AM
Elite_Lugia Offline

do u guys think pokemon will be back with WB ?
cause the voice actors / actress are bad.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:01 AM
-Starly- Offline
Master Trainer

No and don't revive old topics.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Misty Fanboy Offline

I like Poochama. Water Pokemon, Misty, duh