Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-30-2004, 07:51 PM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to perfectpichu
Default Re: Europe Adventure

I heard the kid that had not stated his name call me a show off. I gave a quick scoul then went back to being my happy self. I then heard Ruben being a jerk to Professor Birch.
"Dang," I thought, "People are sure being jerks lately."
I walked onto the plane with Amos on my shoulder, and looked for a seat. I saw Matt and Blanche sitting next to each other. I decided to sit across the aisle from them.
"So," I said to them, "What are you two into?" I hoped to get into a large conversation that might last a while.
Old 07-01-2004, 10:38 AM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ruben Send a message via Yahoo to Ruben
Exclamation Re: Europe Adventure

Birch looked with eyes of fierceness to Ruben and shoved him 2 sorts of red small beeping devices in his hands. The professor then looked with an irritated face to him, pretending like he was better: “I don’t think an old man needs to explain how a pokédex and pokénav works?!”
Ruben looked strangely to the two machines; he of course knew how a pokédex works, because he had seen it many times before, altough this pokénav… But he was sure that he would discover it during his journey. Ruben saw the others run to the airplane and decided to go after them, but right before he left he again turned around to Birch and said: “Sorry…” and then ran along with the others for the adventure that would change all...

- Ruben

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
- Dusin Hoffman, I *heart* huckabees
Old 07-02-2004, 08:30 PM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Someone can reply any time now....
Old 07-03-2004, 06:55 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

Everyone [OOC: including people who haven't RPed yet] had boarded the plane, and Professor Birch came for one last word.

"Have fun in Europe! Don't forget to take pictures, to visit the sights, and train your Pokémon, all the while having fun! The plane lands in Portugal, and I believe your first gym is in Madrid, Spain. There are cameras in the plane under every seat so that you can take as many pictures as you want!" he said.

Everyone was awed at how much they had already received: a Pokedex, a PokeNav, a Languater, a camera, 3000 Euros and a starter.

The plane took off and everyone got to know each other. They were the only people in the plane, apart from the pilot. Suddenly, on all the TVs, the news came on.

"Team Bark and Team Nyo have been recently seen robbing stores all over Europe!" the female anchorwoman exclaimed, "Before, they used to only rebel, but now, it seems that they are training Pokémon ever since they came to Europe! These two Pokémon associations have recently claimed they will steal Pokémon from the few trainers starting out in Europe, and all the ones coming. Although under 100 are coming, this means danger for not only them, but every Europian!"

This had taken everyone by surprise. They'd all heard of Team Aqua, Team Magma and Team Rocket, but these two teams, Team Bark and Team Nyo, seemed as or more dangerous. Matt wondered what they wanted with Pokémon.

"They haven't been in Europe for long, but they've robbed stores all over. Now, it seems they are staking out in Spain to find the new trainers and steal from them, all the while fighting each other. Team Bark uses dog-like Pokemon, whereas Team Nyo uses Cat-like Pokemon... Their goals are still in the dark from the public, but we now know..." she continued, "They are in Europe, and they aren't leaving until they got what they want."

Matt gulped along with Blanche and Lizzie.
Old 07-03-2004, 07:11 PM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

I got a worried look on my face after I heard the announcement, but quickly brought back my smile.
"No need to worry. We can take them. We just have to work together! Right?" I asked Matt and Blanche.
Old 07-03-2004, 08:42 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

"I guess," Matt said, not convinced, "but if we all band together, I don't see why not!"

Matt thought about Chikorita, and all the other Pokemon he'd get in Europe. It would be fun to destroy the two teams.
Old 07-03-2004, 09:11 PM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto

As Professor Birch entered the plane, Mario took off his headphones. He had re-called Charmander and placed him next to him on the empty seat. They both listened to the news on the TV screen on the back of the seat in front of them.

"Don't worry Blaze, we will take them out!" Mario said as he looked down at his Charmender who was a little confused.

<Char?>
Old 07-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ruben Send a message via Yahoo to Ruben
Exclamation Re: Europe Adventure

OOC: Its not 3000 euros but 3000 euro, just correcting a minor mistake ^-^; Sorry…

IC:

Ruben carefully listened to the women talking, saying the things about Team Bark and Team Nyo. As soon as she was finished Ruben talked to (OOC: somebody can response and say that she is it) the girl in front of him: “But… Dog and cat pokémon?! Then they must be enemies from each other.” He wondered, talking to the girl who didn’t response and thus Ruben laid his arms on his chair and slowly dropped himself in the nice comfortable seat. He closed his eyes, meaning to rest, but immediately opened them as the idea sprung in his head…
‘Had those teams to do anything with my past?!...’

- Ruben

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
- Dusin Hoffman, I *heart* huckabees
Old 07-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

OOC: Fwahahaha >_>;; Sry that I haven't RPed much.
IC: Blanche made quiet whimpering sounds and looked around despratly for some source of comfort. She was trembling all over already.
"Matt-kun... Do you think Team Bark and Nyooo are gonna hurt us?" She murmered quietly as she hugged her bookbag. "Maybe we'll be lucky and never meet them."

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 07-04-2004, 05:34 PM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: I know I'm not Matt but....

IC: I leaned over to Blanche, put my hand on her shouldner and said, "Don't worry Blanche. If they try and hurt either us or our pokémon, then we will fight together to defeat them. They won't be able to take on all of us at once."
Old 07-05-2004, 12:55 AM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

*The news had finished and Jack was stunned ,but quickly put on a plain look so nobody knew how shocked he was.*

'Two others? It was bad enough with the Fights between Magma and Aqua, but Cats and Dogs? They're Mortal enimies!' thinks Jack

"Good thing that we have a few experinced trainers to help with this trip, because I'm betting we will have more than a Few run-ins with those teams...."

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!