Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-11-2004, 08:09 PM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Sutiivun Send a message via Yahoo to Sutiivun
Default Re: Gem Quest:Gems of the Blackrainbow

"Ah, what the hey. I'll go with you. You might not want to, but I'm not clumsy so maybe I can help. But I tend to get shy around people that I don't really know..." Stephen said sheepishly. "So what do ya say?"

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."
~Nathan Hale before his death in the Revolutionary War~
Old 06-11-2004, 08:15 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

"Sure, I don't mind!" Ichigo said cheerfully, grinning at Stephen cheerfully "I need a partner, afterall. I don't mind if you're shy, ethier."

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-11-2004, 08:17 PM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"Okay, thanks. Most people think it's a problem, but okay. I'll be happy to help. So do any of you know who you want to partner up with?" Stephen said looking around.

Old 06-11-2004, 08:45 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Go, Flame! Violet! Meepy! Waterlilly!" Ichigo commanded as she let her four Pokeballs drop to the ground. The balls hit the ground, rolled and then open to release the power within.
First out was a large, black Charizard. His skin wasn't scaly but more of a smooth hide and of a midnight black shade. The dragon unfolded her black wings and showed of the orange underwing hidden.
"Flame, please don't get a swelled head. Being shiny isn't everthing." Ichigo said firmly to the Charizard as she looked her Pokemon Friend over for any wounds that would trouble him while flying.

The second ball produced a Raichu whose cheeks were a bright flowery purple and unblinking eyes fixed on Charizard. She yelped in glee and hurried over to Flame.
"Chu raichu!" The Pokemon cried in greeting to Stephen as she passed, kicking a Pokeball with her back foot on the way over.
From that Pokeball rolled a Ampharos, a pink shiny one at that. The pink sheep Pokemon shook her head and baaed in joy upon sighting Ichigo, sitting patiently and awaiting her turn to be checked for wounds. The Pokemon then picked up Waterlilly, the final of Ichigo's Pokeball, and put the Vaporeon on her head well baaing happily for all to hear.

"This are my Pokemon. Meepy the Ampharos is really friendly once you get to know her and her pal Waterlilly, the Vaporeon, is shy and smart. Then there's Raichu, I call her Violet, and she translates what Pokemon are saying because I understand her pretty well now. Lastly there's Flame... I suggest you beware of him, he's really protective of my friends and me."

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-11-2004, 10:49 PM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"Okay, cool. Here are my six pokemon. Go Spark, Snow, Tidal Wave, Ghosty, Mushroom, and Inferno!" Stephen threw his pokeballs into an open area and a red streaming light poured out of every one.

First was a Manectric. His head was shaped like a daimond and he was colored blue and yellow. "This is Spark. He can be quick to anger, but he really likes to talk with other pokemon."
Second was an elegant Gardevoir. It's robe swished in the wind and her eyes shined. "This is Snow. She is a Gardevoir with a slightly whiter shade than most. That's how she got her nickname. She is a really nice poke and is very friendly."
Third came out a Blastiose. "Here is Tidal Wave. He is quiet, and doesn't talk much. But after you get to know him you will be able to talk to him."
Fourth was a Gengar. "Here is Gengar, or Ghosty. He really like playing tricks on people because he can get away with it by becoming transparent."
Fifth was a Breloom. "This is Mushroom A very loud pokemon that doesn't give to much respect until he thinks you've earned it."
Sixth, and the last one, was a Blaziken. "Here was my starting pokemon. He likes to play a lot, and he rarely gets angered. He can be slightly emotional though."

"Well there are all of my pokemon." Stephen said with a grin.

Old 06-11-2004, 11:05 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Wow! They're beautiful!!!" Ichigo said joyfully as she finished looking Meepy over. The Ampharos flicked an ear and then looked at Stephen's Pokemon. Raising a pink fur-covered hand she waved merrily to her hopeful new fiends, soon followed by the waves of Violet and Waterlilly. Flame just waved once and then moved over to Ichigo, wings spread out to make him look bigger.

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-11-2004, 11:13 PM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Stephen saw Gardevoir go toward Meepy. "Ah, I think Gardevoir thinks that Meepy is friendly." Stephen saw both of them chatting while everyone else moved on and greeted the other pokemon. "Your pokemon are cool Ichigo!"

Old 07-01-2004, 05:20 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

"You've got a shiny Charizard too? That's so cool!!! Well here are my Pokemon. Go Chari, Cloud, Trauna and Neptune!"

Chari appeared out of her ball and she had a scar on her left eye. She was a Shiny Charizard, and she was very kind. "This is Chari. She was my first Pokemon and I've had her since then. She got her scar from a fight with a Sneasel when she was a Charmander."

Cloud came out of her ball. She spread out her puffy wings and took flight. "This is Cloud, my Altaria. She has a temper, but that's when she's battling."

Trauna came out of her ball (yes it's a girl) majestically. Her big razorlike wings glimmered in the sun. "This is Trauna, my Salamence. She has a bad temper so I wouldn't suggest you get on her nerves."

Neptune came out of his ball in CM's hands. Nothing was different about him, except that he had a crystal on his forehead, giving him the psychic ability. "This is Neptune, my Kingdra. When he was a Horsea, he had that strange crystal on him, so I caught him."

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |