Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-20-2006, 05:15 PM
PokemonElite2000's Avatar
PokemonElite2000 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,147
Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Pre-Order: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!

Pre-Order: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!
-07/20/06-


Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, the 8th Pokemon movie, is available for pre-order at the Pokemon Center online store. As a pre-order bonus, an exclusive Lucario Chummie Doll will be included with the pre-order (while supplies last). To view the product page for the DVD, go here: http://www.pokemoncenter.com/invt/4536

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew will be released on DVD on September 19th, 2006.

Related Links
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew



*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com
__________________

Last edited by PokemonElite2000; 07-20-2006 at 06:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-20-2006, 08:56 PM
link55588's Avatar
link55588 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: every were you see im there!
Posts: 255
Default Re: Pre-Order: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!

normally pokemon movies come with a card. is this plush toy a replacement?
__________________

2007 easter egg prodject
thanks espie
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-20-2006, 09:12 PM
Lotad's Avatar
Lotad Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: *watches butterflies closely*
Posts: 3,974
Send a message via AIM to Lotad
Default Re: Pre-Order: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!

Hey! Don't dis the plushie! Plushies rock! And awesome. I plan on getting it... maybe.
__________________

{URPG} | {Sparkz // Mastered @ 8,693} | {Anime}
-.- I'm taking a small minor break from Pe2K, as well as chatting on AIM... I'll probably be back May 15th, though I may not be on till the 28th for some reason.
This doesn't mean I drop out of everything I'm doing though... =/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-20-2006, 09:17 PM
link55588's Avatar
link55588 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: every were you see im there!
Posts: 255
Default Re: Pre-Order: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!

im just saying
i want to no wat the card is if there is one
__________________

2007 easter egg prodject
thanks espie
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-20-2006, 10:48 PM
Lord Celebi's Avatar
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 13,317
Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Pre-Order: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!

The Movie comes with a Mew Card.

Also, the movie comes with the 'Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon' TV Special AND Its been redubbed. Ash also has a new VA.

-

I'm buying this. $20 for all that, about 2-3 hours of stuff, a plushie, a card, and a redubbed MoMP...

EDIT: I've Preordered Movie 8 :P

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 07-21-2006 at 04:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-21-2006, 06:07 PM
Missingno mystery's Avatar
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 1,108
Default Re: Pre-Order: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust View Post
The Movie comes with a Mew Card.

Also, the movie comes with the 'Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon' TV Special AND Its been redubbed. Ash also has a new VA.

-

I'm buying this. $20 for all that, about 2-3 hours of stuff, a plushie, a card, and a redubbed MoMP...

EDIT: I've Preordered Movie 8 :P
Well first off I have to say, that is the worst representation of a Lucario plush EVER!
I also have a question, you say that the MOMP was redubbed, but would you, or someone else, happen to know if the 8th movie itself has the old VA or not?
(Ya know, it $20..... PLUS S/H !)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-22-2006, 04:25 PM
Lord Celebi's Avatar
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 13,317
Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Pre-Order: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno mystery View Post
Well first off I have to say, that is the worst representation of a Lucario plush EVER!
I also have a question, you say that the MOMP was redubbed, but would you, or someone else, happen to know if the 8th movie itself has the old VA or not?
(Ya know, it $20..... PLUS S/H !)
Its a freebie, what can you expect? Most DVDs sell for $20. Getting two DVDs and a Plushie is a good deal :P

Yes, the 8th movie has the old VAs.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Lapraslvr's Avatar
Lapraslvr Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Icefall Cave or Blackthorn city
Posts: 97
Send a message via Yahoo to Lapraslvr
Cool Re: Pre-Order: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust View Post
Its a freebie, what can you expect? Most DVDs sell for $20. Getting two DVDs and a Plushie is a good deal :P

Yes, the 8th movie has the old VAs.
WOW! A mew card. I want to know what the mew card has on it! TELL ME!

wHAT'S A VA?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-10-2006, 02:17 AM
Tory vs Meaty II's Avatar
Tory vs Meaty II Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 4,445
Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Unhappy Re: Pre-Order: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000 View Post
Pre-Order: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!
-07/20/06-


Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, the 8th Pokemon movie, is available for pre-order at the Pokemon Center online store. As a pre-order bonus, an exclusive Lucario Chummie Doll will be included with the pre-order (while supplies last). To view the product page for the DVD, go here: http://www.pokemoncenter.com/invt/4536

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew will be released on DVD on September 19th, 2006.

Related Links
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew



*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com
Holy Crap! That long? Oh well! ZX!
__________________


~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com