Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-07-2004, 01:46 PM
Andreas Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Andreas Send a message via MSN to Andreas
Default Re: Journey Of The Next Region

"Wait for me!!"
I yelled as i rushed out of the pokemon center.
"Where are we going now?"
"I just woke up, i was kinda tired if you say so, but now im here so everybody is happy again"

Credit goes to Pidgeot79
Old 06-07-2004, 03:18 PM
LolJolteonMaster Offline
Banned

I'll attach pic's of all the pokemon we might see one this route.
TyranySylakeGinba
Attached Images
File Type: png Sylake.PNG (1.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: png Ginba.PNG (912 Bytes, 36 views)
File Type: png Tyrany.PNG (719 Bytes, 36 views)
Old 06-07-2004, 11:46 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

OOC:
Does Otohoka have a evolution?

IC:
"This is awsome, thanx for getting it for us Katie!"

*As the group kept walking Keith heard a rustle in the bushes over to the left and then saw a shape zoom off into the tall grasses too the left. Keith wanted to catch this pokemon so he dashed off to see what it was. He sees it and uses his Pokeball to hit were the 'it' was. There was a shreak of pain from the creature and Keith released Volcan.*

"Pokedex, what is it?"

"It is a Sylake the Water/flying pokemon, It is so little that it can glide threw water and air as fast as your throw."

"Awsome a new poke lets catch it Volk!"

"To ot HOKA!" It jumps at the Sylake and Bites it then when the Skylake tries to shake it off Volk Doesn't let go until it is over the Skylake, then it unclamps and lets fly a barage of ember. The smoke clears and The Skylake is not affected by the blow

"Dang I forgot It's a water type, Volcan Show it your fangs."

Before Volk can Cooperate with a lear and a bite The Skylake launches a Water stream at Volk making it yelp from the pain. Then Volcan's eyes are set ablaze and it starts to furiosly tackle the Skylake, and it sends it skiding across the grass which hurts it even more. It manages to stager up out of the ditch it made and it makes another attempt at beating Keith and Volcan. It shoots a water gun in all the directions it can only to find Volcan whining at the sight of water as it knew how much it stung. Volk MAnages to use a lear to darken the battlefeild. The Sklake see's the glint of Volcan's Fangs, then out of the blackness the Scared Skylake is bitten into. The sky lake is more terrified because when the blackness evaporates into the sunlight it can't see Volcan.

"Finish it with a flurry of tackles, Volkan!"

The Skylake spots Volk too late as Volcan speeds into It making it bowl ove like a pin in a bowling alley. then In one last attempt it hits Volcan with a water gun, the Water hits but Both pokes are too tired to fight.

Keith looks at where it is and chucks a pokeball at it, with nobody looking he lunges for it holding it closed just in case it tried to spring out, in any case after a while it dinged indicating that the Skylake was caught.

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!

Last edited by Crossfire Chaos; 06-09-2004 at 03:01 AM.
Old 06-08-2004, 03:41 AM
LolJolteonMaster Offline
Banned

Sylake is water/flying. It has no thundershock. And it is MUCH more stronger than that. No offense, but you have to remember, we are past the first town. So the pokemon aren't weaklings. Just edit it, please. Sorry to bug you. But don't worry, you still caught it.
Old 06-09-2004, 01:19 AM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

OOC:
Sry, I was afraid you'd say that ,but it did have a pichu as the face so.
Mabey you could evaluate on your pokes more, so that i don't doo that again?

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!
Old 06-09-2004, 02:13 AM
LolJolteonMaster Offline
Banned

Just use the attacks you see in their types and pokemon, not just pokemon. Oh well: Sylake: Water/Flying, Tyrany: Dark, Ginba: Bug/Psychic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie looked around. She saw a little black ball slowly walk towards her. A tyrany. It looked scared. Katie put her hand forward to storke it. "Here, little tyrany." Suddenly, it reached out and bit her hand. "Yeeeeoooowww!" Katie screamed, shaking her hand. Tsunami, who was out of it's pokeball, ran at the Tyrany and used it's bubble attack. The tyrany was knocked back, but not by much. It tried to use sing, but the attack failed, due to Tsunami's special ability, Vital Sleep. Tsunami saw this chance and used a bite attack the best it could, resulting in a critical hit. Tyrany flinched. Tsunami ran towards it, but it then used it's Double-edge to knock Tsunami's HP down by half, but also just about knocked Tyrany out. It tried another sing, but was finally hit with a bubble attack. It flew off, into a tree, and landed, fainted. "Pokeball, go!" Katie threw the pokeball and it absorbed the dark pokemon inside. It shook once.....twice.....PING! Caught!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll edit later, I just don't want my computer to break. Sorry.

Edit: I'm done! That is about how long it should be. For a better pokemon, such as the evolution of Tyrany, should be a little longer. Okay? Good.

Last edited by LolJolteonMaster; 06-09-2004 at 04:28 AM. Reason: SMURFS MADE ME! AHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOO!
Old 06-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Latias10 Offline
Experienced Trainer

I walked over to a Pecha bush to grab some Pecha berrys. Star was with me wanting some berries. Star thought I was taking to long so it charged into the tree

"Syyllaakkee" the pokemon that fell out of tree yelled.

I rembered that Keith had just caught that pokemon. It was so cute and I wanted one for myself.

"Star ready for a battle?" I ask my Eevee as it nods and gets ready for battle.

Before I have a chance to attack the Sylake swops up and hits Star with a Wing Attack. Star Bites onto the Sylake's wing.

"Syl, Sly, Sylake" Sylake yelled in pain.

It could not stay up long with Star on its back so it went crashing into the dirt sending Star flying.

"Are you alrigth?" I ask Star.

Star nods and gets up. The Sylake strugles, but maneges to get in the sky. When in the sky it swops up to wards Star and hits her with alot of Quick Attacks and then flies off and gets pepeared to hit Star with one last Quick Attack.

"Boy that pokemon is tuff, so Star hit Sylake with a Quick Attack" I tell Star.

Star runs at full speed at the Sylake who flies towards Star at full speed. Both pokemon hit each other and are sent flying. Sylake slowly gets up, but Star dose not.

"Star!" I yell as I run towards my pokemon.

I pick up Star and gets out its pokeball, but Star shakes its head as soon as it sees the pokeball. So I take out a an empty pokeball and throw it at the Sylake who was flying away. It hits Sylake and falls to the ground. Ping, Ping, Ping, Dong. I stare at the pokeball witch held my first captured pokemon I run over to the pokeball and pick it up.

"Sylake come out" I yell as I push the bouton on the pokeball.

"Sylake" Sylake say as it ccomes out of its pokeball.

It flies in the sky for a while and then lands on my shoulder. I laught and then notice that the group has already left. I ran after them with Sylake on my shoulder and Eevee in my arms. I did manege to catch up with them.

Ps: How was that and can you post the ability and what it dose of the new pokemon?
Old 06-09-2004, 12:50 PM
Andreas Offline
Master Trainer

I was waling across the road and sat down under a tree, but then i heard some strange noice, i looked up and saw a Ginba.
"Dybawake we are going to catch this thing, are you ready for a battle?"
He nodded quickly for an answer.
"Use your vine whip to get it off that tree!"
Suddenly to vines came from Dybawake against Ginba, the vines grabbed the little bug/psychic pokemon and pulled it down from the tree.
But then Ginbas eyes begun to glow and dybawake was lifted off the ground and then smashed hard in a tree.
"Dybawake use dig!!"
Then it just drilled itself down, Ginba looked confusily at the place where Dybawake was at before.
Then Dybawake came up from the ground right at Ginba and it was throwed up into the air and then it smashed at the ground.
She looked angerly at Dybawake.
Then her eyes begun to glow again and Dybawake was lifted high up in the air and then her eyes stopped glowing and Dybawake falled down and smahed hard into the ground.
"Dyabwake are you okay?"
"Dyba, dyba"
"Okayy then use Razor leaf!!"
Suddenly sharp leafs came rushing towards Ginba and it was hurt badly.
"Now we have our chance, Dybawake magbitude now!"
Then the ground started to shake and Ginba was throwed in a tree.
"Pokeball go!"
I throwed the red and white ball at Ginba and its started to shake.
It shook once, twice....
PING!!
Ginba was catched..

OCC: Say if that was to short so i can edit it =P

Credit goes to Pidgeot79

Last edited by Andreas; 06-09-2004 at 01:55 PM.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:29 PM
LolJolteonMaster Offline
Banned

Ginba has the ability Shed Skin, and Sylake has rain dish.
Old 06-11-2004, 02:41 PM
Andreas Offline
Master Trainer

OCC: Which ability has Dybawake??
and does Ginba has any evoloutions?

Credit goes to Pidgeot79
Old 06-11-2004, 02:47 PM
LolJolteonMaster Offline
Banned

Dybawake has Vital Sleep as well. Otohoka has Flash Fire, and Kynami has Guts.

IC: Katie looked her new Tyrany over. "I'll name you....Wendy!" The little pokemon giggled, and flew around in circles.