Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 02:48 AM
Ierdar Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ierdar Send a message via MSN to Ierdar Send a message via Yahoo to Ierdar
Cool Peace Out

Well guys, this i good bye, well, on the forums anyways. I'll still be on AIM. =\ A few of you already know this though =\

Few things i'd like to say though to some members I cant talk to on AIM, and even some of the people on AIM:

JAW: Cant spell your other name, Jeikbou, or w/e : \ But, it was fun talking to you about hockey and all. Hope to see the Avs in the playoffs

Max: You're on of my best online friends, keep up the good work on NB. Stop changing your name =P lol

SF: Another one of my best online friends ^_^ C ya around on AIM ^_^

Cat: You're creepy =P lol, j/k Guess I'll see you on AIM too, hope you, Fair, and E8 are happy together ^_^

I dont feel like writing the rest, lol, to many distractions. .-. I was going to write about, X, Shroom, D, HKim, TT, and......anyone else i coulda though about. lol, sorry if i missed yeah =P

Well, w/e, most of you can see me on AIM anyways =\

Good bye everyone else at PE2K! Now to find out how to delete my name. =P
Old 03-08-2004, 02:50 AM
Half a Dollar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Half a Dollar
Default Re: Peace Out

Bye Ierdar. I'll always be on AIM and talk to you, k? Bye.
Old 03-08-2004, 02:51 AM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to silverfrost Send a message via MSN to silverfrost Send a message via Yahoo to silverfrost

Aw, Ierdar. ='( I'll miss you around the forums, but I'm glad we can still chat on AIM. =/
Old 03-08-2004, 03:00 AM
Shroomish Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Shroomish Send a message via MSN to Shroomish Send a message via Yahoo to Shroomish

Yeah, like SF said, atleast we can still talk on AIM. Can't say I'll miss ya because we never talk on the forums..... lol
Oh well, bye Dobby. :P
Old 03-08-2004, 03:25 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

We'll leave this open a bit longer.

Ierdar, if you ever feel the need to return, just remember we're all still here. PE2K is back up and running. We shall sorely miss your activness here.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 03-08-2004, 06:50 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

"Okay Mr Ierdar, who gave you permission to leave the forum without Mr boltAge's approval?"

bb...not that i'm fond of saying bb, but why on earth are you leaving anyway ;\ i scored terribly for my exams and i'm still here. i'm yelled and scolded by my parents, i'm still here. ;\
Old 03-08-2004, 09:21 PM
The End Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The End

Bye Ierdar, maybe someday in the distant future I shall get AIM and we can talk.
Old 03-09-2004, 12:21 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ierdar
Well guys, this i good bye, well, on the forums anyways. I'll still be on AIM. =\ A few of you already know this though =\

Few things i'd like to say though to some members I cant talk to on AIM, and even some of the people on AIM:

JAW: Cant spell your other name, Jeikbou, or w/e : \ But, it was fun talking to you about hockey and all. Hope to see the Avs in the playoffs

Max: You're on of my best online friends, keep up the good work on NB. Stop changing your name =P lol

SF: Another one of my best online friends ^_^ C ya around on AIM ^_^

Cat: You're creepy =P lol, j/k Guess I'll see you on AIM too, hope you, Fair, and E8 are happy together ^_^

I dont feel like writing the rest, lol, to many distractions. .-. I was going to write about, X, Shroom, D, HKim, TT, and......anyone else i coulda though about. lol, sorry if i missed yeah =P

Well, w/e, most of you can see me on AIM anyways =\

Good bye everyone else at PE2K! Now to find out how to delete my name. =P
Alright, see you around, you know you'll always be welcomed here if you change your mind .

*Thread locked.
Old 03-10-2004, 02:36 PM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Techno Treecko Send a message via Yahoo to Techno Treecko

Sorry, I know this is locked, but I didn't see it earlier.

Anyways, sorry to see you leave PE2K Ierdar, though it won't change much since I still see you all the time on AIM. Farewell Josh!

*Thread locked for real now.
Closed Thread