Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 01:35 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Major Pokemon Forums

Well, I was just thinking about how PE2K is perhaps the best forum around, not because of population (we're kind of sparce at the moment), but more because of our freedom and great leadership.

Anyway, I just want to check out other pokemon forums, to understand their formats and perhaps bring over great ideas they have to our forum. If anyone knows any popular pokemon forum, I would appreciate it if they tell me. A little curiosity, but perhaps it'll be beneficial overall.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 03-10-2004, 02:32 AM
sdp Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Major Pokemon Forums

I know, i love this forums. Pokecommunity is so stupid, they have all this "rules" and call everything spam. And their moderators are like 12 years old or younger that abuse their power, and type like this "u r spammmin the baords!11" I put that quote on my sig and i get banned for "attacking" a moderator...

oh yeah, and if you have a different opinion, it's wrong.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:03 AM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to silverfrost Send a message via MSN to silverfrost Send a message via Yahoo to silverfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp
I know, i love this forums. Pokecommunity is so stupid, they have all this "rules" and call everything spam. And their moderators are like 12 years old or younger that abuse their power, and type like this "u r spammmin the baords!11" I put that quote on my sig and i get banned for "attacking" a moderator...

I've always thought that moderators should at least be a little older. =/ It seems like maturity isn't considered at certain places. x_x;

I'm not really talking about anywhere in particular, cuz I love PC and I've never had a problem there. But it's just something I've noticed at other forums...
Old 03-10-2004, 05:59 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp

I don't like it when people bad mouth me personally or the work I do on my forum. So that we don't get into that kind of stuff, let's just end this thread here.

As for the question, use a search engine like google to search. Chances are, if it's a "major" Pokemon forum, you'll find their forum, or at least their website that has a Pokemon forum.

*Thread locked.
Old 03-10-2004, 06:13 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000
I don't like it when people bad mouth me personally or the work I do on my forum. So that we don't get into that kind of stuff, let's just end this thread here.

As for the question, use a search engine like google to search. Chances are, if it's a "major" Pokemon forum, you'll find their forum, or at least their website that has a Pokemon forum.

*Thread locked.
I apologize Ryan, I probably shouldn't have brought this topic up, but I felt this was the only forum I could actually ask the question without being banned. Again, my apologies.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 03-10-2004, 08:54 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim
I apologize Ryan, I probably shouldn't have brought this topic up, but I felt this was the only forum I could actually ask the question without being banned. Again, my apologies.
It's alright, not a big deal. With these kind of topics, there's bound to be some conflict, and I don't want to get into that. I just don't want people to argue and lash out how bad a particular forum is. There's plenty of positive things to talk about, right?