Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 06-29-2006, 03:18 AM
Pickleboy Offline

Default Pokemon: Rise of Vermilion

This game will feature my Sapphire character as the star, alon with my Pokemon I alwas talk about. I want the game to be in 3-D, like Coloseum and XD. To tell you the truth, I havent even started the project, but I have created character designs, and if anyone can use 3D Max, please help. I can send you pictures of the characters so you can 3D-ify them. I don't think you'll need a picture of the main character's (Male and Female) in Sapphire.

As for the programming, I have no idea what program to use, but I know where to find the equations for battle purposes and such. There will be no catching pokemon (snagging either). However, there will, of course, be double battles, and there will be a time when more than 2 people on each side will fight at the same time (i.e., 3 VS 5)

As for gameplay, you will normaly fight Pokemon, but there will be other occasions, as fighting monsters (not pokemon), mecha's, and even mutated humans! I haven't created any maps of any places yet, but I'll get to that soon.

Any help is highly appreciated. If you're good at modeling, E-mail me, and I'll send the pictures of the characters A.S.A.P