Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 03:20 AM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Scorch Ry
Smile Re: PE2K's 2nd Fan Fic Awards!

Fine. I'll admit, I didn't mean to take it too far. I just needed to express my opinion, that's all. If you people are hurt by what I said, then I understand perfectly.....*sigh*

I'm just saying that my writing never developed until I got it at Serebii. That's all I'm trying to say. I'm wondering how come my writing didn't develop here, and I shall still wonder that. And I'm not saying that you people are bad. I went through this exact same argument with Matt & Vulpix. The exact same.

NeoPikachu: I wouldn't care about what people say about my story. I know its good because I wrote it and I know I did the best I could with it. I don't hate any of you, you people are alot nicer than Serebii people. But, I don't mean to be like this, I'm just confused that's all. But, go ahead and beat be down until I'm dead....my grandmother died yesterday, mine as well just let me die......

KCash: Honestly, I thought you people would take this calmly. But you took it in greater hands so I'm stopping this right NOW. If you don't read my story, I understand. But all of this stuff happening, I just can't take it. But all I'm trying to figure out is why no one told me about how my story needed description. I just wonder...maybe its just a question that won't be answered. Truly, I am really sorry about this. This really hurts me about me saying that and I wish I could take it back. If you don't forgive me, then that's perfectly fine. I understand greatly. I just took my trapped opinion too far and it costed me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I guess I'm the most arrogant person around here. I've just ruined everything, haven't I? *Sigh*

GAME DATA & ANALYSIS COMING VERY SOON.
Old 04-15-2004, 03:28 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash
Default Re: PE2K's 2nd Fan Fic Awards!

Aleyquala, first off I'm sorry about the lost.. about to have to face the same thing sadly.

And you know I will never just stop reading your fic.. I'll be honest, I just read the new post you put up at Serebii... And btw, you did a great job. But anyways, We might of taken this a bit to far but you have to understand that each person here takes a lot of pride in their fics and hardwork. When someone said that our fics would get crushed my Serebii's, we took that harshly because I strongly believe that you are counting them as just the great 5-6 popular fics they have. We as a whole may not be better then them but we are sure as hell prouder.

Old 04-15-2004, 03:35 AM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Unhappy Re: PE2K's 2nd Fan Fic Awards!

When I said that, I was simply out of hand. I realized that I had said that, and I'm really sorry. I just felt confused and angered earlier. I can't handle death easily since this was the first family member to leave throughout my entire life. I am really, really sorry. I just feel like there are a few fics better than these. That's all. All of your fics are good, but with me saying that, I have no use to stay around here anymore. I mine as well just go and leave.

-Aleyquala

Last edited by Scorch Ry; 04-15-2004 at 03:39 AM.
Old 04-15-2004, 03:42 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

No one is mad at you Aleyquala, you leave then I will have to leave because thats the ridiculous(slaps self for not remembering how to spell that right) thing I've heard all night and I wont let a good writer and friend just leave. Everything is settled now.. geez, its all good now so everyone just chill and continue on the fics!

Old 04-15-2004, 03:46 AM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Talking Re: PE2K's 2nd Fan Fic Awards!

No, not that kind of leave! LOL. Like leave the forum for the day! I'll be here if everyone accepts me back. It seems Neo Pikachu won't accept me, but its okay. Hopefully, he'll accept me back.

Old 04-15-2004, 04:00 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by (~Aleyquala~)
When I said that, I was simply out of hand. I realized that I had said that, and I'm really sorry. I just felt confused and angered earlier. I can't handle death easily since this was the first family member to leave throughout my entire life. I am really, really sorry. I just feel like there are a few fics better than these. That's all. All of your fics are good, but with me saying that, I have no use to stay around here anymore. I mine as well just go and leave.

-Aleyquala
Look, no one really wants you to leave. What you said shocked me, but I will accept your apology and forget about what was said. After suffering through the loss of someone in your family, I can understand how it can affect the way you feel about things. I was surprised that you had said those things, when I know you have much better intentions. And you still do...

Aleyquala, Critical Kingdom Battles is a great story, and what surprised me most about it was your outstanding improvement in all you details, your characters' emotions, and many other things. But please understand that people place a lot of faith in the way they write. To one person, one fic might not seem like a lot, but it seems so much to the person who wrote it, espically if they strive to keep making it better and better. Like the way you put faith in your fics, other people do the same. No one should be discouraged from that.

Old 04-15-2004, 04:15 AM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Red face Re: PE2K's 2nd Fan Fic Awards!

This day has truely been a crazy one indeed. I have dealt with this death and I am feeling better about it. Its good my grandmother died...she was suffering badly. Finally, she can be in peace.

NeoPikachu: Thanks for the acceptance, Neo Pikachu. I will make sure to never saw anything like that again. But, about my character's emotion...you know what! We should make a thread about a Fan Fic Discussion. We simply don't need to be carrying this conversation in this award thread. And Neo Pikachu, congrats to most of the awards you won! You're one of the best writers around here that I ever known.

So someone should make a thread called: Fan Fic Discussion! That sounds great....hopefully. Apologies go out again to everyone I offended.

Old 04-15-2004, 06:06 AM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCash
Yes JIG! I asked you of course, dont I ask you for everything I do?
Oh, yeah. Guess I 've forget. Silly me.
I hate my memory sometimes.
Old 04-15-2004, 07:46 AM
Phoenix004 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Phoenix004 Send a message via MSN to Phoenix004

Quote:
Originally Posted by (~Aleyquala~)
This day has truely been a crazy one indeed. I have dealt with this death and I am feeling better about it. Its good my grandmother died...she was suffering badly. Finally, she can be in peace.

NeoPikachu: Thanks for the acceptance, Neo Pikachu. I will make sure to never saw anything like that again. But, about my character's emotion...you know what! We should make a thread about a Fan Fic Discussion. We simply don't need to be carrying this conversation in this award thread. And Neo Pikachu, congrats to most of the awards you won! You're one of the best writers around here that I ever known.

So someone should make a thread called: Fan Fic Discussion! That sounds great....hopefully. Apologies go out again to everyone I offended.

You are definitely right about this day being a crazy one Aleyquala, I'm sorry about your loss, I've lost several family members in the past too. It can be hard.
I'm also quite relieved to hear this argument settled, you guys here on the forum are great people and I don't like watching conflicts between friends. My philosophy in life is to try and look at the good things in people instead of the bad things. We at PE2K are great writers, as well as nice people. Maybe the guys at Seribii have made one or two better fics. Personally, I don't really care if they are better, but I find it hard to believe their best are better than ours. I guess I'll have to check for myself since I haven't been on Seribii's forum very much.
You are a great writer Aleyquala, and next time we have a fanfic awards I'll be sure to vote for you. It's hard to nominate three fics out of so many greats.
I like your idea for a Fanfic Discussion thread, but I guess that's all up to the other writers to decide if they want to impart with any "words of wisdom."

"Remember, battles may be won or lost but if the battlers do not learn, the battle served no purpose."
Old 05-24-2004, 02:28 AM
Dr Skottie Offline

Send a message via MSN to Dr Skottie

Hmm this thread is still stickied so I think I might write something. Does anyone remember the results for the PE2K Fan fiction awards for 2003? Thye were at the old forum. I remember I won the award for:

Best Villain: Ice
and Best Male Character: Kevin Sun (hehe I got that 2 years running! )

Does anyone else remember what the other winners were? I'm just curious thats all.
Old 05-24-2004, 02:32 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Good question Skottie. Phoenix saves some stuff like fics and such, maybe he saved the awards too. If not then we can get people that can work offline and get the awards we had for the First FanFic Award thingy. It would be cool to keep up with them.

Old 05-26-2004, 04:14 PM
Phoenix004 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Phoenix004 Send a message via MSN to Phoenix004

I'm sorry to say that I don't have the awards from 2003 because I joined shortly afterwards. I'll have to copy these though.

"Remember, battles may be won or lost but if the battlers do not learn, the battle served no purpose."
Old 06-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Okay, it's about time someone lock this thread.

*This thread is locked and unstickied to avoid provoking the Society of the Prevention of Cruelity of Insomniacs.