Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 06-05-2006, 01:43 AM
The Shogun Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Chronicles

Quote:
Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, and Tyrogue are all 100% male Pokemon like Chansey, Jynx, Taruos, and Miltank are 100% of their gender.
Only in the games. The show never talks about breeding, but lets be realistic and say that, to be called the same species, creatures must be able to mate and bear fertile young. Sense differant pokemon are called differant species, we can assume they all have genders and don't do it will nilly with everything that moves.

Quote:
Meowth annoyed me so much... Now you can see Team Rocket's true dark essence
Don't talk to me about annoyed. Every time I was always thinking, "come on Pikachu, just a few more volts this time and maybe they'l die! You can do it!" But seriously, when did realistic become dark? When did far sighted become evil? When did power become bad? [Sighs and immitate's Lord Ilpallazzo] This world is so corrupt.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:04 AM
Kayden Javlaíakín Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shogun
Only in the games. The show never talks about breeding, but lets be realistic and say that, to be called the same species, creatures must be able to mate and bear fertile young. Sense differant pokemon are called differant species, we can assume they all have genders and don't do it will nilly with everything that moves.
True. Like in Jirachi Wish Maker how they kept calling Jirachi "him" even though in the games, it dosen't have a proper gender.

Marina's voice did get kinda annoying after a while. What I don't get is why they couldn't just put all of the parts into one hour-and-a-half long special lol. I hate the suspense of waiting.... T.T

Gogo, Raikou!! ^__^

~ *Kayden

yeah yeah yeah
Old 06-07-2006, 01:29 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

I taped the Chronical episode (like I will all the others they show). I for one loved it. But, I also didn't like it as much since Meowth wasn't in it. To me, no Pokemon episode is an episode without Meowth. lol
But that's just me. And Raikou is my favorite legendary Pokemon. Raikou kicks freakin butt! I loved how they made Raikou keep attacking the gem thing (forgot it's name already, lol). It made him seem more realistic then if it were to relise, "Oh I'm not gonna get an where attacking that. I should stop and be all blah blah blah nya me noo plus."
Old 06-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Mikagami Offline
New Trainer

I'm happy it wasn't one of the cleché...

Lost in the woods
TR comes and taunts everyone/steals Pikachu
TR blasts off
End
Old 06-08-2006, 02:01 AM
The Shogun Offline
Experienced Trainer

And yet it was cliche in that Jimmy just needed to see Team Rocket trying to catch Pokemon for him to shake with anger. I ask again, why is it wrong for everyone except the protagonist to catch Pokemon? I mean, even non-villians have been stoped. Havn't you seen one of those episodes where "our heroes" come accross some guy, whose Pokemon is beating up on some other Pokemon, and the first thing they do is interfere. Bunch a hypocrits if you ask me.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:55 AM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto

I watched it again on Saturday. You know what I realized? The Team Rocket guy with they white hair is a girl in english, but a man in Japanese! They could've at least drawn ( Y ) on him/her! lol Makes him/her look more like a woman!
Old 06-11-2006, 07:23 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Yeah, they should have just left him as a guy.

And they should have gotten the names of the characters right while they were at it. Vincent had already been introduced as Jackson in the Anime...

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 06-11-2006 at 07:26 AM.
Old 06-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Silver Dragonair Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Silver Dragonair

What channel is it on???

I missed it will I be able to see it again??? :(

The new rockets should have been Shum and Cart, if you dont know who they are. Read the pokemon manga. Or remember the male and female rocket exectuves from G/S/C.

lvl.100 @ 770 posts

"I just want to say, it is possible to rape a guy. That's what prision is for"-Some random guy on youtube.

LMAO

Last edited by Silver Dragonair; 06-11-2006 at 11:47 AM.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:22 PM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Dragonair
What channel is it on???

I missed it will I be able to see it again??? :(

The new rockets should have been Shum and Cart, if you dont know who they are. Read the pokemon manga. Or remember the male and female rocket exectuves from G/S/C.
I don't know if it will come out anymore. Maybe when all the epsiodes are shown. There are only like 20 episodes, then they'll probably show repeats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Yeah, they should have just left him as a guy.

And they should have gotten the names of the characters right while they were at it. Vincent had already been introduced as Jackson in the Anime...
You know I didn't notice that, but you're right. Wasn't Jimmy's name Yoshi or something?
Old 06-12-2006, 03:23 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Well Kenta and Marina's dub names were originally Yoshi and Dani (Jackson/Vincent said hello to them into a television camera when he was at the Johto league with Ash), but for some reason they decided to make up a completely new name for Yoshi (Jimmy) and keep Marina's Japanese name.