Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-02-2004, 06:56 PM
Mechaflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Mechaflame
Default On My Own...

Created by Mechaflame

Chapter 1

I watched the fire light flicker upon my companions face. I looked back to what I was doing.
Actually I was packing, going by myself. Of course with Pikachu. I was just plain sick of "Ash,
you wouldn't be this far without me," or "You won all of your badges because the leaders felt
sorry for you. And all your Pokemon follow because they pity you," I was just plain sick of it. I
was going to prove to Misty, Brock, Gary, and everyone else who thinks I could not do
anything on my own wrong. I was going to prove that I could take care of myself too. I finished
packing everything into my bag and started to write a letter on a piece of paper that was just
lying around. I decided to do this at night so no one could hold me back.

Misty and Brock,

I am sorry but I am going on my own. I am tired of being insulted or told that I could not do
anything without someone's help. I am going to prove that I am strong enough to survive on my
own and become the Ultimate Pokemon Master without anyone's help. Pikachu is of course
coming with me. I hope I did not hurt anyone's feelings by leaving. Maybe I'll see you guys again
someday.

Miss you,
Ash Ketchum

Pikachu had been silently saying good-bye to everyone even though they were asleep. I smiled
as a tear of sadness and determination fell out of my eye. Pikachu did not like the idea of leaving
but wanted to come with me. I was his best friend and trainer.

"Come on Pikachu, let's go," I say.

He nods and follows me into the woods. "It'll be alright, Pikachu. We can do it!" I smile to the
electric rodent and he smiles back. I don't want to imagine what Misty's and Brock's face will
look like when they find the note.

"Pik pi kapi chu?" (Where are we going?) Pikachu asks.

"To Malo Town," I say. I just finished the Johto League and I got the top eight trainers. I was
competing in the Lasono League now. Pikachu stares ahead into the distance. I just walk on
with Pikachu trying to get over this. Believe me I couldn't believe I was doing this.

It was now late in the morning at 9:37 a.m. to be exact. Pikachu and I had been walking since
1:13 a.m. and we were tired. The next town we would stop for sleep. I would not let Brock and
Misty find or recognize me. I was going to change everything except my identity. If they found
me they would try and force me to come back. My clothes, hair color, and not wear my hat.
That was everything that was changing. I decided to get some rest at thinking I got two hours of
sleep last night. Pikachu also had not gotten much sleep either.

"Tired Pikachu?"

He looks up at me and nods. I set in search of a hidden spot for our camp. I soon found one
behind some blackberry bushes and decided to get some grub and sleep. I pick some juicy
berries and hand a bunch to Pikachu and myself. When we were done we both had berry juice
covering our hands and wrists. Luckily I had taken some of the moist towelettes that Brock
always stocked on for some overly protected reason. I took two out of the many and gave one
to Pikachu and myself.

"Here Pikachu," I say as he happily accepts the moist towelette.

I fall back and watch the morning clouds fly by. Pikachu soon joined me at my side. My eyelids
soon got heavy and I drifted into a deep sleep.

My body shivers as I wake up and notice it is getting dark and a little cold. It seems that
Pikachu had been up for awhile.

"Hey Pikachu, how long have you been up?"

"Pika pi pik," (about an hour.) he says.

I nod and hear a rustling sound in the bushes.

"Pikachu, what's that?" I ask as the "thing" comes out of the bush. Pikachu doesn't know and
does not answer my question. As soon as the "thing" was clear I noticed it as human.

"Hey you! I challenge you to a battle!" it was a small girls voice.

"Sure, but it is dark right now. How about tomorrow morning?" I ask as I examine the facial
features. She had short ginger hair and I really couldn't make out the eye color. Her face was
angry and sad looking at the same time. She wore a pair of long navy blue Capri’s and a hot
pink shirt.

"Right NOW!" the girl screamed and started to cry.

"What's wrong?"

"Just battle!" she screamed making it be possible to faint because of the loud, piercing noise.

"Alright!" I take out a poke ball and release the power that's inside. "Go, Bayleef!" I say as the
plant Pokemon appears.

"Okay! Go, Bellsprout!" The girl yells. "Don't let Kara down!" The Bellsprout nods and looks at
Bayleef.

"Bayleef, use your VINE WHIP!" Bayleef's vines come out and picks up the puny plant. I hear
a loud crash a few seconds later. I figure Kara was a rookie trainer. "Bay bay!" (Yay yay!)
"Good job Bayleef," when I look up to talk to Kara she was gone. "Huh," I was confused.

"Pika pi ka? (Where is she?) he asked.

"I don't know, but lets set up camp for the night and we can continue bright and early
tomorrow," I say as the my sleeping bag was being pulled out by my hands.

The original starters should get more respeck, don't y'think!
Latest Signature

Old 06-02-2004, 07:01 PM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird
Default Re: On My Own...

This looks good so far, although it could perhaps do with a little more description. I'll keep reading, though. ^^;

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong
Old 06-02-2004, 07:10 PM
Mechaflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Mechaflame
Default Re: On My Own...

Thanks, Delibird...

Chapter 2

"Arg," I groan as we walk away from where we had slept. That bright and early
morning I had planned had turned into late and lazy morning. I wandered about in my thoughts
as I was about to ask Pikachu a question. Instead of asking him the thoughts invaded my mind.

"Pika chu pi?" (How much longer?) Pikachu asked slightly tired.

"How much sleep did you get last night, Pikachu?"

"Piiii...pika," (Ahhhh...none.)

I rolled my eyes at this. "Pikachu," I complain. "Well about an hours more walk I expect." I say
quite pleased at the thought of being in a nice warm bed.

"PIKKK!" (YAYYY!) Pikachu yelled and ran slightly ahead.

I stood over the city on a hill. Malo town was huge beyond all reason. I could see the Pokemon
Centre at the beggining.

"Let's go Pikachu!" I say full of excitement.

"Pikachu pi!" (Alright go!) he said as well as I did.

We made a dash for the centre and quickly made it there.

Before I rushed in I stopped imeadiatly when I saw two familiar faces. Misty was crying and
Brock looked stern. I could believe that they were upset about me leaving but I didn't.

"Pikachu let's come back later," I say starting towards the mall.

"Pik?" (Why?) he asked a little annoyed.

"Because," I continue down the sidewalk as I say this. Pikachu just shook his head and followed
me.

I hated the mall but I had no choice if I didn't want Brock or Misty to recognize me. I was going
to get new clothes and dye my hair.

"Pikachu pik pi?" (Where are we going?) "The mall," I say. "PIKA?" (WHAT?)

"The mall," I continue with Pikachu following in shock.

The mall soon comes in my view. I fliched as I head inside.

"Pikachu, I am not staying here very long so don't get any ideas about telling everybody about
this. I really don't like this," I say because Pikachu had recently been telling people stuff about
me I didn't want them to know.

***Flashback***

I heard some giggling in the backround that soon turned into a raging laughter. Misty and
Pikachu were rolling on the grass laughing their heads off.

"What's so funny?" I ask in confusion.

"Noth...ing!" Misty cried out in laughter.

"WHAT?!" I was starting to get angry.

"Pika...chu...pi...kapi...kupi..chupi...kachu..pik achu!" (You had a crush on Jessie when we
started the journey!)

"DID NOT!"

Misty stood up at this and almost fell back again in laughter. "You...did..too!"

"Did not!"
"Did too!"
"Did not!"
"Did too!"
"Did not!"
"Did too!"

"Yeah well I bet you had a crush on James!"

Misty imeadiatly stopped laughing and blushed.

"See!" I yell.

"NO, I HAVE AND HAD A CRUSH ON SOMEONELSE!"

"Oh, who then?"

"None of your business!"

The fight continued for along time. I had been ticked at Pikachu for a few days.

***End Flashback***

"Pika," (Okay.) Pikachu said sheepishly. I rolled my eyes and walked into a clothing store.

I aimed myself towards a rack of clothing. Pikachu looked as if he had a question but didn't ask
it. I knew what he would ask; Why are we looking at clothes? that would be his question. I am
glad he didn't ask it.

I soon found clothes that fit and were good enough. I held in my hand a navy blue shirt with a
brown/tan vest. I also had a pair of khaki cargo pants. I paid for them and went to the
bathroom to change.

"How do I look, Pikachu?" Pikachu just stared with big eyes.

"Pika," (Good.) he said shaking his head out of shock. I stashed my old clothes in my backpack
that was ripping apart, I needed a new one in other words. This time I headed towards the hair
place.

"Okay you can do this Ash," I muttered quietly to myself. I really didn't like the idea of getting
my hair dyed but it was worth it.

I couldn't believe it, I was dying my hair blonde. I couldn't think of having my hair red. I didn't
want people calling my Ronald McDonald with the shade they had. So I got blonde.

"How bright do want it?" The lady asked me.

"Not too bright but not too dark either," The lady looked at me confused and didn't awnser. I
sat there looking at a magazine.

"Pikachu kapi chu pi?" (Okay, what are you doing?) Pikachu asked a little annoyed.

"I will tell you later," I say looking straight ahead into the mirror. I had foil all around my head. I
sighed and looked back down to the magazine.

I stared into the mirror and gasped. I could barely recognize myself. My blonde hair worked
well with my eyes and the outfit fit perfectly. Not too big or too small. Pikachu looked even
more shocked. My unique cheeks showed well. Well Misty used to call them "uniqe cheeks."

I still had to go get a new backpack. I searched through the mall and ran into someone very
unexpected.

"GARY!" I yell.

"Do I know you?" he asked.

"Yes, of course! I am Ash! OOPS!" I just had spilled my little secret. "Please don't tell Misty
and Brock!" I beg.

"Ash...you look...uuuhhh...good." Gary was apperently dazed. Pikachu snickered.

"Thanks, but please don't tell Misty or Brock!" I say a little above my normal voice as I was
getting angry.

"Okay..." I just let him stand there wandering.

Did I really look that good? I really don't know. I never have or will care about how I look on
the outside. I like people of who they are on the inside.

I entered a store that looked as if bags were their speaclity. Pikachu walked behind, probably in
deep thought of what I was doing.

I soon picked out a bag that was a dark forest green. I paid for it.

"Let's go to the Pokemon Centre Pikachu," I say.

"Pikachu," (Finally.) he says quickly.

The original starters should get more respeck, don't y'think!
Latest Signature