Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 05-31-2006, 07:50 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Default Pokemon on CN

It's not what you could be thinking, I'm just saying that seeing the Hoenn episodes and hearing the original voices, it feels special. There's chemistry when you hear Ash, May, Brock, and Max talking. There's chemistry with the villains.

The new voices to me, if they can't get the originality of the old stars, this show is doomed to me. I don't see how a majority will want to see talent misued. They will have a lot of work cut out to continue making Pokemon popular. I still feel however there was the chemistry with the old voices.

Simpsons finished season 17, unbelievable! And Pokemon is about to go to year 10 here? BUt it's ironic that the Simpson kept their voices intact while Pokemon will lose theirs.