Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 04-27-2004, 09:56 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Talking Pokemon

I don't know why I keep abandoning my fics but it has gone a little to far. This time i'll try harder to write it better.

You can talk?!

Justin just turned fourteen today and he was very excited. He horseplayed with his friends and did a lot of idiotic things that a fourteen-year old would do. He was wiped out and just wanted to eat some cake and relax. When his mother handed him the cake she opened the wrapping and a... Torchic cake! "Mom you know how I hate pokemon!" Justin screamed. His mother was holding a bottle of apple cider (his favorite drink) and was about to open it, but his scream made her open the bottle a little too quickly and POP! Apple cider spewed everywhere getting the kitchen and Mrs. Davis(Justin's mom) soaked in apple cider. "Justinnnn!!!" she said in a hushed voice. You could tell when she was angry because she would talk in a low but angry voice. "You're gonna get it now!" said Jamie, his baby sister. "SHUT UP!!" Justin screamed. He was a nice and kind boy but his temper was unruly. Justin muttered to himself and grabed a knife, fork and a yellow china plate with beautiful roses on it. He sliced the biggest piece which was in the middle. The frosting Torchic shaking it's tail-feathers. He lunged it onto the china plate and dug in. He savored the flavor. He bet it would of been a long while until he got cake this delicous again. His mother left the room for about ten seconds digging in the living room closet. She had her full with large presents but one caught Justin's attention. It was wrapped up in plaid present wrapping but it was a compact ball from just looking at it. Justin hoped it was a superball from the 1960's. It was the furthest thing from a superball. He ate all of his cake and looked outside to see two Seedot tumbling in the wind. A tree was about to hit the duo but a odd nozzle about an inch came up from the top of thier heads shells and stuck like super-glue to a tiny branch that was soaked from rain. As he stared at the Seedot the nozzles pumped up and down and the tree became slightly less wetter until it was as dry as a bone. "Wow..." Justin thought. "Pretty cool." He turned to his mother holding the row of presents. She placed them down on the kitchen floor and said:"Well aren't you going to open them?" "Oh right sorry mom." said Justin with a puzzled look on his face. He took out the biggest present first which was wrapped in red wrapping paper. He tore off the the paper like a wild man and revealed a new video game system. "Thanks mom!" Justin said. Mrs.Davis happily blushed. After ten minutes all his presents were opened except for the ball wrapped in plaid wrapping paper. He slowly opened this one like it was death as a present. He got all the paper off on the top and red was there. He tore it all of and there was white with a button in the middle. "What is this?!" Justin asked. His elbow brushed the table making the ball fall to the floor. When it finnally hit a white light came from it then it turned red. It slowly formed to form the thing on his cake called Torchic. "Hey where am I" it asked right a Justin. Justin was horrified.

Last edited by Tamer Marco; 05-22-2004 at 01:16 PM.
Old 04-28-2004, 11:37 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: You can understand pokemon?!

Chapter two: What are you!?

Justin wasn't certain about the pokemon talking but he thought he just ate too much cake. "Did you just talk?!" Justin asked. "Of course we can talk silly..." Justin's mom said. "Sometimes Justin you just worry me." Justin blushed.His mom actually thought he was talking to her. His baby sister stuck her tongue out a Justin and Justin stuck his tongue out right back. "Mom I think i'll need to spend sometime with this thing." he said. "Okay." his mom replied.

OOC: More later. I have to think of more. Comments are needed please.

[To be edited...]
Old 04-29-2004, 12:26 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange
Cool Re: You can understand pokemon?!

Sounds interesting.

I'll be reading this.
Old 04-29-2004, 12:36 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash

Read the rules my man. Try typing this on WORD first so you can post a lot at a time instead of one paragraph, because that way its spamming fanfic style. Great so far though, I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

Old 04-29-2004, 11:24 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Thanks for the comments KC and DP. I appreciate it. Also, K-Cash M-word isn't istalled in my computer. My computer is usually meant for computer games so I never felt like using word. And since I don't have a disc for saving it's kinda pointless. What can I do to stop making it spam? Write it on paper first?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Back To Story]

Justin was still in shock. Even though eating to much cake could of contributed to the pokemon talking it was nearly impossible for a pokemon to talk. It opened it's mouth and talked again. He lunged for the yellow and orange creature and covered it's mouth. He walked away backwards covering the pokemon's mouth and having a broad, cheesy grin on his face as he walked up the stairs backwards into his room. "I might have to put him in Special Ed..." sighed his mother. "Mom if he moves away can I put all my stuffed animals in his room. Mom didn't answer back. When Justin came to his room he wiped the grin off his face and opened the door still holding on to Torchic's mouth. Sadly, poor Justin never knew about the types of pokemon. Torchic sucked in air like a vaccum feeling like it was sucking on Justin's hand. Then it blew sending a 360 deegre flame onto his his palm. "AIIIIEEEEE!!!!" Justin screamed. A large flame was on his hand and he dashed to the bathroom turning on the cold water in the bathtub with his good hand. He reached under the flowing water and one blast eased the pain. The flame died out from lack of air but leaving it's mark was a blackened hand altoghter. The only thing that survived was his palm. "WHAT THAT ABOUT?" Justin screamed at Torchic like a wild animal. "Well i'm a pokemon and pokemon fight back when they're scared." Torchic replied again in human speech. "But still why did you do it?" Justin asked. "In pokemon when a human tries something like you just did that means you want to kidnap them." torchic once again replied. He walked closer into the bathroom and jumped on the sink like it was his own perch. "Only one hour and I already loathe you." Justin grumbled with a sad look on his face. Torchic twitched his head."You love me already?"

[The morning after]

"Rise and shine Abra head!" Torchic stood next to Justin poking his beak at Justin's nose. "Wake up Abra-head!" Torchic said again this time poking his beak at Justin's buearu (chest). "Ughhhhh...." Justin grumbled. "Five more minutes he asked still asleep. Torchic was getting very impaitent. He hopped out of the bed and jumped into the window not knowing it was glass. He Torchic had trouble knowing that it was glass. He took about 5 minutes to realize that all he needed to do was pull up the bottom. So he tried to get it open. The first time he barely pulled it up. A inch at the most. He tried a second time and it was only about five inches. "Three's a charm!" he thought and it opened with a large clang.Normally this would of already wake a person up but it took a foghorn to get Justin like a Vigorith. A blue and white flock of birds were high in the sky. Wingulls that's what they were. Torchic smirked. "All pokemon know that a Wingull's horrible music wakes any pokemon up. If this human knows the language of us then he should hate a Wingull's music. Then it happened. "Ba ditty de-dee la la la la!" chanted the Wingull. "Sha bitty ba bee bee rum rum rum ruuum ruuum!" another made. Soon, no Wingull in the flock could resist the music. All of them were making their own crazy, horrible, and off tune beats. Justin's ears jerked violently. He woke up like a Snorlax smelling food. Torchic closed the window by jumping on the base. "What was that music?!" Justin asked. "Ya don't wanna know..." Torchic replied. "Just get me ready for training alright." "Training?" Justin asked. *Gulp*

How was that people?
Old 04-30-2004, 12:20 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash

Nice installment, your doing a pretty good job so far. Oh and I dont really care if you spam or not, but you will never hear the end of it here at PE2K. Just an idea, if you have an email address you could type it there and send it to yourself and write more and more to it until you have enough then just copy and paste it here. Great job though!

Old 04-30-2004, 12:56 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Thanks K-Cash. It means a lot from a awesome fan fic writer like you!
So it'll be spam because it won't be as long? That's kinda mean. I've seen plenty of people on the old forum write it in short paragraphs. I'll try not to spam again.

Plus I have to sign-off. See ya. And please people if you've read the other two chapters please respond and tell me what i'm doing right and wrong.
Old 05-01-2004, 12:34 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

Lol. Nice so far!

"Ba ditty de-dee la la la la!"

Lol.
Old 05-04-2004, 09:43 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Lol you guys... I hope some more people reply though...

Chapter 3: Our first fight

Justin stood upright in his cotton bed. "Training?" he asked. "First I get my hand nearly burned off and now I have to come out of my way to train you so you can learn more ways to kill me!?" Torchic sighed. "You should of been paying attention. Didn't you feel my sucking in air?" he asked. "Torchic jumped onto the bed like a ballerina. "It's not my fault your an idiot when it come's to pokemon..." Torchic muttered. "Say how can you talk to me?" "Dunno.." Justin replied. "I guess it's just a talent." "I'll get dressed and we'll train. But only for a hour okay." Torchic twisted his head. "A hour?" "What's a hour?" Justin seemed confused as well so he needed a visual aid. "Come on what ever ya calls ya self." "I have a name." Torchic replied. "It's called Torch." "I thought you were named Torchic." Justin replied supiciously. *Sigh* "Humans only give us our last names. We have names just like you humans do..." "Well Torch lets get this over with. Justin took a quick shower and dried off. He put on some tight sweat clothes and told Torch to come. Torch sprang out his hiding place and landed at Justin's feet. "Ready when you are!!" Torch said excitedly. "Good because I gotta snooze..." Justin replied sarcasticly. "NOOOO!" Torch yelled as Justin went for the door. Torchic stopped him dead in his tracks. "You will train me or I will have to induce my ember on you..." Justin remembered when Torchic badly burnt him. He still had the black on his hands. He sped out the door like a motorbike knocking his sister down with a bowl of cereal in her hands. The milk splashed all over her and she became furious. "JUSTIN!!!!" she screamed on the wet floor. Torchic followed closely behind trampling Jamie. "Ughhh..." . "Feet of torchic..." she said fainting.

As Justin and Torchic began to head twoards the door, Justin's mother stoped him. "Wait!" she said. Justin and Torchic stopped dead in thier tracks as Justin's mom quickly walked up to him.

"Where do you think you're going?!" she said impaitently.

"Outside to train the chick..." Justin said frowning.

"Not without these you aren't. His mother reached into her pocket and held out 5 small red and white balls that Torch was concealed and a red device that seemed to be a mini electronic dictionary. "Why do I need this stuff?" Justin asked. "I thought you were just supposed to just have on pokemon." Mom sighed. Justin was a smart boy but when it came to pokemon he knew about just as much a Skitty knew about water.

"Justin take these." And that red dictionary will explain everything." she said. "Hello!" doesn't anyone see me trampled?!!" Jamie said awakening from her sleep. Torch ran up to her and put his foot onto her nose. Once again she fainted. "My feet don't smell that bad do they...?" Torch asked himself.

Mom started to explain everything about the pokeballs and pokedex. "And if you want to find out what the pokemon is you press this button and point the pokedex at the pokemon, alright. "Thanks mom!" Justin said taking the machines and running to the forest with Torch by his side. Torch occassionly tripped while he was running on the concrete and Justin had to pick him up and start running again.

"Okay mom said that you're strong against grass pokemon." Justin said to Torch.

" That I am!" Torchic said excitedly.

As they ran through the forest a Wurmple brushed by hoping to escape from it's predator Taillow. Taillow rose in the air like a cloud, the wind slightly picking him up a couple feet. Then, like a speed demon the Taillow swiftly grabbed the wurmple with ease. The Taillow opened it's mouth as Wurmple breathed it's last breath as it was devoured by it's ancestor's killers. Taillow swallowed Wurmple whole then closed it's eyes and drifted to sleep on the wet grass.

" I gotta catch that!" Justin said. He had no idea what he was doing but it was worth a shot.

He did what any inexperienced trainer would do; throw a pokeball at the start. The ball wiggled twice and Taillow popped out of the ball unharmed. The device thrusted back into Justin's hand shattered to pieces.

"What just happened?!" he screamed.

Torch turned to him. "Obviously you're mom didn't cover that you have to weaken the pokemon before you throw a ball..."

"Ohhh... she did but I didn't think. "Try using that fire attack or what ever."

Torch frowned. "What fire attack?" "Check that manual and see my attacks."

Justin opened the pokedex and pointed it a Torch. A buttton that said moves was before pokemon type and Justin pressed it. The screen on the pokedex changed and the first two attacks that appeared were Focus Energy and Ember.

"Torch use focus energy!" Justin called.

Torch grew very red and growled. A wave of energy could be felt from Torchic. It turned back to it's normal color soon enough and grew a couple of inches along with a better build.

"Now use ember!"

Torchic breathed in and heaved. Orange lights spout from it's mouth hitting the Taillow with the grass. Taillow awakened realizing danger. It's feathers were caught on fire and the space around it was nothing but flames. The flames spread onto the grass making it nearly impossible for Taillow to escape! Taillow swooped down and was ready to attack!

Last edited by Tamer Marco; 05-07-2004 at 09:37 PM.
Old 05-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Please more people post in here! I'm trying my best and I want to make this a popular fic! ^_^ I'm gonna make the battles very short chapters because i'm new at writing and this isn't my thing especially battling. Our first battle will come in four chapters

Chapter 4: Part two of our first battle: Realizing the truth

As Taillow flew through the air like a thunder bolt he easily knocked Torch to the ground.

"Torch!" Justin screamed. He didn't like the little chicken but deep down inside Torch was growing on him.

"You humans think you can capture me so easily?!" the Taillow cried. "Well think again!"

Taillow once again flew to the knocked down Torch pecking on him with incredible speed accuarcy and power.

It seemed that Torch was buried into the ground...

"Torch..." Justin called out faintly. He ran up to Torch ignoring the nearby Taillow watching his every move.

Justin shoved Torch out of the ground and craddled him in his arm's.

"You're not gonna die on me yet?" Justin smirked. "Why are you acting like this is hard? If you can just do what you did to my hand, you'l, you'll be alright."

Justin had a tear coming into his eye but wiped it away before it washed down his cheek.

"You can beat this blue ugly bird."
He touched Torch's soft red skin. It was very hot and he seemed to have blonde hair on his head.

" You humans make me sick..." Taillow said creuly. He flew up to Justin tackling him and making him fall into the wet dirt. Taillow hit him hard enough to break his bones. Justin lied in the dirt wanting to save Torch but afraid of dying himself.

"These humans are cowards." Taillow hissed. "Why do you obey this pitiful human?!" Taillow cried to the unconsious bird.

"I know you can hear me..." it said creuly. "Why do you obey him?! ANSWER ME NOW!" A black beed grew in Torchic's left eye, then the right. "Becuase he's my friend." Torch said. As he slowly breathed in he heaved the orange light that enveloped Torch and Taillow whole...

Don't miss the exciting conclusions on May 10th and 12th!
Old 05-13-2004, 01:33 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Sorry for the delay guys. PE2K was down. And this fan fic has got a lot of views. If you are reading it please respond.

Chapter 5: Part three of our first battle: Is it over?

The light enveloped Torch and Taillow as Justin could only watch laying on his backside. The ember died down and lit up the grass.

"So, you pick on humans?" Torch asked.
"A little something like that." Taillow said panting and breathing rapidly.
"It's time for you to join me or die." Taillow, ignoring the vicious flames pecking every nook and cranny that it could find on Torch. When the evil bird attacked Torch just before Torch breathed out tiny flames on Taillows feathers. Taillow got about five-hundred pecks on Torch in thirty seconds.
"Torch you can stop fighting now!" Justin cried. "Torch!" Torch didn't listen. He got straight up digging his claws into the soft, mushy dirt. The wind rolled by making the intense heat more bearable.

Justin got to his knees. He slowly crawled to the battle-ground.
"I'll take care of this little nusciance quickly and then we'll get cookin." Taillow said. "I think you mean you'll be cooking." Torch replied. As soon as my after burners kick in." Torch curved his beak into a crooked smile. "Blasted hateful wretched..." the Taillow said cursing the bird. Small flames grew on Taillows blue and red feathers. "Humph." Torch said. As Taillow checked his flaming feathers once again he took off and tackled Justin, but this time in the head. "Ohhhhhh..." Justin moaned as blood rushed down his head falling into the ground. When Justin fell four pokeballs and a Pokedex seeped through his pockets. "What happened!?" Torch cried. "What did you do to him?!" "Nothing." Taillow said without any emotion or care for others. "Havent' you ever heard of the cycle of life?" Tears rushed down Torch's cheeks as his day-old master layed in a puddle of blood.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Torch mumbled. Without any way of doing things Torch fired a beam of fire enveloping Taillow. Without any regard to himself Torch jumped into the beam kicking and slapping Taillow with all his rage. The fire fell down covering the grass and doing nothing but igniting it. "This is my turf now." Torch said. "And I wouldn't think about flying away unless you like being burned badly. The orangish-blue flames continued to rise flinging smoke every-where and there was no escape for Taillow. It was like a wrestling cage-match only Taillow this time had the disadvantage. Torch ran up to Taillow with lightning speed while Taillow cowered in fear as thought that he would go out dying of fire.

I won't post the next chapter until tommorow sorry. I type really slowly and I won't be able to type the next chapter tonight.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:06 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Since nobody really replies i'm thinking nobody is reading it. But i'll continue anyway.

Chapter 6: It's over

The temperture in the area rose dramaticly. Small Sentret and Ziggzagoon scattered trying to escape from the intense flames.

Sparks flew beyond the wall of flames doing nothing but spreading it. "You, you're insane..." the Taillow cried out. "You think so?" Torch asked. "Well how do you like this?!" Blowing out hot steam Torch blew it all around. A thick cloud of smog floated over the two leaving them blinded.

"Wha, what is happening?!" the winged creature cried as it stared into the smog of nothingness. The Taillow could never see in smog but Torch could. Torch set his beady eyes straight ahead like radar. He ran very fast, the billowing smoke was rising. Soon Taillow's would become visible again. Taking his chance Torch wobbled into the darkness as the smoke cleared. Soon it once again revealed the flaming heat. But there was still plenty of it. "So you can't see huh?" Torch asked. "Come back here you little wretch!" the Taillow fiercely cried.

"But I am here..." Torch replied as he ran straight twoards the bird a blew white flames upon him. Taillow staggered back the white flames covering him whole. He fell backwards straight into the flames. Screaing he pleaded for forgiveness. "Sorrry." Torch said. "I don't forgive my ennimies." Then, using an odd technique he sucked back in the flames leaving the schorched Taillow defenseless. He saw Justin lying down in the morning grass. Running up to him he pecked him several times. "Wake up, wake up!" he pleaded. A soft moan came from Justin as his eye started to reveal blue and white. "Uggghhh..." Justin moaned. "What happened?" "Just throw a ball... at T... Taillow..." Torch said winking at him. Then he turned to Taillow. He layed face-down, his feathers were a schorcing black and his eyes seemed to be twisty-turny. Justin tossed a ball as the red light surrronded Taillow.

It closed and moved several times. "Wonk, wonk, wonk, wonk, ding..." Crawling to the ball Justin grabbed it and put it in he belt. He got to his knees. "Lets go home Torch. I've had enough blood loss for a day. He picked up his pokedex and balls and dropped the pokedex. Somehow it fell onto a button that scanned pokeballs. The pokedex grabbed the ball from Justin's belt and put it on a platform. "Pokemon:Taillow, Level: 15. Personal..." That was all Justin needed to know as he closed the pokedex and stared at Torch in awe.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:54 PM
Mew Offline
Amateur Trainer

Location: anywhere... right now, I'm in the world of Pokemon!
Default Re: Talking Pokemon

Great Fic! I don't come on that often, but I'm reading!
Old 05-25-2004, 04:57 PM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M
Wink Re: Talking Pokemon

This is a great story! Keep it going and i'll definately keep reading it.

Thank you Neo!
Old 05-27-2004, 12:46 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Default Re: Talking Pokemon

Thanks for the comments! ^_^ I should have the next chapter up by tommorow.