Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-20-2004, 10:54 PM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash
Default The Space Between Deoxy and Me

The Space Between Deoxy and Me

Author's Thoughts:
Hello everyone! This is my 11th or 12th fic to be attempted to be written. I have had lots of help from supporting authors here at PE2K and have gained lots of experienced so I thought, maybe I should attempt to put that knowledge I've grown in writing and make a new fic with alternative view points between three different main characters. Together they will face, evil, each other, good, and the deadliest opponents to ever be seen! Comments are welcomed and are well appreciated. I hope you like!

Old 05-20-2004, 10:58 PM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash
Default Re: The Space Between Deoxy and Me

Andrei

Chapter 1

The room was colder then the breath of a Walrein. Shadows crept in every corner of the room except the small streaming light coming from the smallest lamp. Even thru the coldness, sweat still slithered down my spine as I awaited my award.

“Fool! You are a disgrace to this team. Get out of my face this second!” the walls shook with such loudness escaping this one man's mouth.

“Sir, no disrespect but those are the finest pokemon ever bred! They are all of rare blood and color!” I tried not to shout but I couldn't help but to do so from his ignorance.

“Andrei, you have five seconds to get out before you become food for my Arcanine,” the boss said it in an almost kind way.

I charged out just as he commanded me to do so, not looking back even though my fist wanted to. My great friend and partner, Zain, followed right behind me. I felt like ripping off my Magma outfit and devouring it underneath the sol of my boot. I hated Maxie and someday I would show him... someday.

“And I have a job for you," boss barked at me.

“What makes you think I'll do a job for you,” I shouted back at him.

“Because you need me more then I need you,” he smiled, “Go to Lilycove City and use the Magma fund to buy the items needed to get to Serpa Island, there you can get what I want.”

I knew what he wanted and I didn't feel like going to get it for him, but this was a big opportunity for me. Even though what he was looking for probably wasn't there...

“Man, you have to quit pulling acts like that in front of the boss!” shouted Zain, just trying to help me out. “Be for real, you know damn well that all of those pokemon I slaved to get for him were some of the rarest and most unique around!” I yelled right back.

Zain didn't say anything after that, he knew I was right. “Let's just go get this stuff done.”

We jumped on two Skarmory for transportation to Lilycove. The two steel-hearted birds flapped their clanging wings and off we were over the ocean and just on the horizon of sight towards Lilycove City.

<><><><><><><><><><>

“What do you think it could be?”

“Nothing to worry about, probably a small asteroid that will be melted away with contact of the atmosphere.”

“No captain, its moving where it wants to and at the speed it wants when it wants. Definitely not an asteroid. This is something else, something we aren't going to like,” the shaky voice was the closed capture of the 23 screens facing in front of the commander as they were shut off with the last image of a figure coming to our planet… and fast.

Old 05-20-2004, 11:38 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: The Space Between Deoxy and Me

Very nice description. This should be interesting taking the view points of multiple characters. I hope it goes far.