Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 06:29 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Default THe TOgepi:to trade on XD or not?

The TOgepi I'm going to get, male probably, is going to have Ancient Power. If I trade it back after I purify it, I'll get an Elekid with Cross Chop, THunder/Ice/Fire Punch. The guide book suggests with a little more training, it could be potential, yet I want to experiment on my Pokemon Emerald with a traded female Togepi/who is Togetic/ with Ancient Power and see if I could get a Togepi with that Ancient Power move. I had to trade my Emerald TOgepi to Leaf Green to get the Ancient Power, then traded it back and walked a long time with it to max the friendship.

QUestion is: Should I trade the XD Togepi and get the Elekid, or just go ahead and trade it off on my Emerald, and then get a replacement traded ELekid from LEaf Green?
Old 01-20-2006, 11:21 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: THe TOgepi:to trade on XD or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan
The TOgepi I'm going to get, male probably, is going to have Ancient Power. If I trade it back after I purify it, I'll get an Elekid with Cross Chop, THunder/Ice/Fire Punch. The guide book suggests with a little more training, it could be potential, yet I want to experiment on my Pokemon Emerald with a traded female Togepi/who is Togetic/ with Ancient Power and see if I could get a Togepi with that Ancient Power move. I had to trade my Emerald TOgepi to Leaf Green to get the Ancient Power, then traded it back and walked a long time with it to max the friendship.

QUestion is: Should I trade the XD Togepi and get the Elekid, or just go ahead and trade it off on my Emerald, and then get a replacement traded ELekid from LEaf Green?
if you trade the XD togepi,you won't receive that special elekid.But this is only a your choice.I suggest you to hatch the togepi egg in leaf green before trade it from XD

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 04-08-2006, 07:09 PM
SunshineWingull Offline

Send a message via AIM to SunshineWingull
Thumbs down Re: THe TOgepi:to trade on XD or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan

Why would you trade Togepi when it wastes Blocks?!? There IS a Shadow Electabuz...
Old 04-09-2006, 02:04 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: THe TOgepi:to trade on XD or not?

This is an old thread, and I'm sure AshMistyMayfan would have worked out what to do after nearly three months.

Closed Thread