Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:18 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

The poll will probably in the GCeA section. If PxR has that, they'll probably also have announcements about it.

Achilles, huh? I'll remember that.

I agree totally on the subforum thing. That's just what this thing needs.

Powers are going to be heavily monitored, and there are in-story reasons for being able to neutralize them for quite a while if need be. In short, even if they start going into Godmod mode, they can easily be removed of their powers. I'm being totally cautious.

As a note, I know how to do XAT chat, but can you point me towards the...Uhh, XAT we'll be using? (Don't really know what it's called, but I know that there are multiple XATchat thingies...Ugh.)

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 06-08-2013, 02:41 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

I have worked very hard at keeping the powers in check..Outside of the main villains. Each persons power will progress at a steady rate.

Also we are ready...I will be working on setting up a pole.

The subform will not happen at first, we will need to prove we can get the activity. We cant justify a sub form.

@ Latio, I thought Achilles was appropriate for how I felt.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 06-08-2013 at 02:44 AM.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:20 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I didn't mean to judge, or anything.

Oh, yes, on the note of the Main Villains...Err, have you already got the plot figured out? Or, as I previously suggested, will you wait until the poll results are up to actually work that out? I have my own ideas as well; you may or may not remember, but I did once PM you on a plot for Gold/Silver.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 06-08-2013, 03:41 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
The poll will probably in the GCeA section. If PxR has that, they'll probably also have announcements about it.

Achilles, huh? I'll remember that.

I agree totally on the subforum thing. That's just what this thing needs.

Powers are going to be heavily monitored, and there are in-story reasons for being able to neutralize them for quite a while if need be. In short, even if they start going into Godmod mode, they can easily be removed of their powers. I'm being totally cautious.

As a note, I know how to do XAT chat, but can you point me towards the...Uhh, XAT we'll be using? (Don't really know what it's called, but I know that there are multiple XATchat thingies...Ugh.)
This is true, I look forward to seeing the poll. But, I haven't got the faintest idea of what region I'm voting for, honestly. XD

This is the XAT, I'd like to see us on there tomorrow or Sunday night if there are any questions. If we don't need anything, then there's no need for a meeting then. XD;

http://xat.com/PE2KWFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
I have worked very hard at keeping the powers in check..Outside of the main villains. Each persons power will progress at a steady rate.

Also we are ready...I will be working on setting up a pole.

The subform will not happen at first, we will need to prove we can get the activity. We cant justify a sub form.

@ Latio, I thought Achilles was appropriate for how I felt.
I feel like the issue should still be addressed within the rules either way. Just so that there aren't any questions for those that are just joining in general. From what I can see, you did great, but again, it should still be mentioned.

I'm excited! :D And, okay. That makes sense. Better to prove its worth first, I suppose.

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 06-09-2013, 03:39 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

The new voting poll is up !!!

Old 06-09-2013, 05:50 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Aw yeah! :D Any region we want in particular?

Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 06-09-2013, 06:25 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

FIrst, since you guys are going to be sticking around. Id like to hear some ideas for each region. Maybe nothing to long.

Old 06-09-2013, 07:40 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

I have an interesting idea. We can do a who's that pokemon to give out a couple of gcea pokemon. We did the whos that pokemon game for the invasion. IM thinking if we make it a thread and say the first 2 or 3 people to pm the correct answer get it. It might be a fun way to start off. what do you guys think?

Old 06-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Quote:
I have an interesting idea. We can do a who's that pokemon to give out a couple of gcea pokemon. We did the whos that pokemon game for the invasion. IM thinking if we make it a thread and say the first 2 or 3 people to pm the correct answer get it. It might be a fun way to start off. what do you guys think?
It would have to be an infuriatingly subtle one to work-something that multiple Pokemon appear to have, and only one tiny detail separates them. It would also have to be silhouetted. But that could work...

As for the plots...I'll develop one in-depth after we've secured which region we'll be GCeAing in.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 06-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
It would have to be an infuriatingly subtle one to work-something that multiple Pokemon appear to have, and only one tiny detail separates them. It would also have to be silhouetted. But that could work...

As for the plots...I'll develop one in-depth after we've secured which region we'll be GCeAing in.
You dont have to write anything to long out. Id just like to see some ideas. Selecting a region is really what im waiting for to do my research on a new story.

Also GCEA red/blue was a lot different from Gold/Silver. In your opinion which one was more fun and easier to play.

Old 06-09-2013, 07:43 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Okay... Here are all of my ideas thus far. I'll edit this if I come up with anything else.

The Pokemon Giveaway:

Spoiler:

I was thinking that the Pokemon to be given away should be 100% guaranteed to help the trainer's first gym battle, no matter what starter they chose. After having a good start on that, the rest of the game should go fairly well.

For instance, I was thinking about giving away Shroomish if the GCEA is Hoenn as it helps with the first gym and can later become a good Pokemon if the players decide to keep it on their teams.

Ideas for Hoenn:

Spoiler:

I was thinking that if we went with the Hoenn GCEA and started off with a small group of players that we would make the version GCEA Emerald.

The reason why is that we would incorporate Team Aqua and Magma as the villains, but the players would be a third green colored group (like the Emerald game protagonists) and would be trying to stop Aqua and Magma.

And then as the story goes on and we have a lot of players, we would have the team split for either of the two following reasons:

-Conflict of Interest: Leading the groups to split up into Magma (Ruby) or Aqua (Sapphire)

-Going Undercover: Depending on how the story takes, the group may actually still wish to be together but would want to go into Team Magma and Aqua undercover and bring the respective teams down when the time comes. (IE, when they try to get control of Kyogre and Groudon.)

Old 06-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

in the next couple of days we will have our answer on which region we are going with. Remember, your free to suggest stuff for the story but I will making the final call.

Old 06-12-2013, 09:03 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
in the next couple of days we will have our answer on which region we are going with. Remember, your free to suggest stuff for the story but I will making the final call.
Of course! :D I just feel like my ideas aren't easy to understand, sometimes. XD;

Old 06-14-2013, 02:03 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

hahaha its fine, most of my ideas seem crazy in my head. Latio ideas are violent

Old 06-15-2013, 06:36 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Okay so we know Hoenn is going to be the way to go. Before we start getting to many ideas being mixed together. I felt it was important to cover some back story stuff.

First Dredd is gone. Just Dredd, Max is still alive and will get referenced in two parts of the story.

As Far as Dredd goes, there will be a small gang that appears and is referenced as the dreadnoughts and they will be a group of weaker psychics really they are just going to be a gang taht appears not in any major way.

Meghan, Latio, Gold and the two girls Sera and char will be in it. At the point of the story.

Sera and Char will be in position of the Articuno. Well it will be with them as they are studying the effects of the random weather patterns.

Latio and Gold will appear as pokemon legendary trainers and i am consider giving latio a celebii.

Meghan story which will be the only story that is a continuation of the old story will be in position of 2 legendary pokemo from this region and her story will be continuing into the next region. Her story will be link directly with Max's part in the next region. Just so its clear she will have with her Rayquaza and Mewtwo (Mewtwo being conected to Max and Rayquaza is crucial to Max's back story. Yes this has been covered in GCEA before.) Rayquaza part in the story will be important so to what degree Meghan appears is being worked on.

The most basic things to understand is that weather will play a big part. The Eon Twins will appear together (in both threads)

Each team will meet up with legends.

With the amount of Legendary pokemon, each person will be allowed to at least temporarily be allowed to catch a legend. The reason I say temporarily is because in the pokemon world it is understood that only the highest class of trainer could even hope to get one obey.

Those are a few things to think about before hand.