Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-25-2013, 11:45 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

Once Stefan, Lexi and Kotomi returned home after finding Kiseki with Ichiru's help they walked through the front door where Damon, Diana, Isobel and the toddlers were gathered around something laying on the couch. Stefan, Lexi and Kotomi got closer, seeing that it was Ashley.

"What happened?" Lexi gasped when seeing the skin on Ashley's neck bruised.

"Caroline broke her neck after you guys went out to find Kiseki." Diana explained, Stefan kneeling down to comfort Abigail and Scarlet who were sobbing. "Caroline then threatened to kill the children if we keep asking her to turn on her humanity."

"What?" Kotomi asked as hers, Lexi's and Stefan's heads whipped around to look at Diana in shock.

"I can't believe this is happening..." Isobel said as she walked over towards the window.

"Klaus was helping us with a lot lately... why would he do something like this?" Kotomi asked. "Why would he turn off Caroline's humanity?"

"I don't know." Damon shook his head, his gaze falling down towards Ashley just as her bruising began to heal. A few moments later she sat up quickly and gasped for air, to which both Abigail and Scarlet ran from Stefan and over towards their mother where they hugged her.

"Are you guys okay?" Ashley quickly asked her children as she examined them for any injuries, but there were none.

"We aren't hurt." Abigail shook her head, Ashley embracing both of her children.

"There's something the two of you need to start wearing at all times." Ashley began as she released her children to look at them. "You can never take it off."

"What is it?" Scarlet asked. Ashley didn't answer the toddler, instead standing up and motioning her children to follow her into the downstairs library as the rest of the group followed as well. When Ashley entered the library she walked over to a writing desk and opened the top drawer, pulling out a red shoe box and opening it. Inside were two silver necklaces with an bewitched Lapis Lazuli pendant hanging from each necklace, one pendant being the shape of a rose while the other was in the shape of a lily.

"Your father and I were going to wait until you girls were thirteen to give these to you, but if Caroline is threatening your lives..." Ashley trailed off, the Vampire doing her best to keep her emotions under control in front of her children as she knelt down and clasped a necklace around her children's necks. Abigail got the rose necklace while Scarlet got the lily, Ashley staring at both her children. "As long as the two of you wear these, Caroline won't be able to hurt you. These necklaces can do more than just bring you back to life if you're killed by a Supernatural being."

"What else can they do?" Isobel asked in confusion, though Diana knew since Bonnie was the one who made these for Ashley and Ichiru to give to the toddlers.

"There's another kind of magic in these stones which Abigail and Scarlet can get access to if they concentrate hard enough." Ashley responded as she looked at everyone. "As long as they wear these then they can use magic like how a Witch or Warlock can, but the reason why Ichiru and I planned on waiting to give them the necklaces until they were older is because it takes a bit of effort to access the magic. But with Caroline's humanity shut off, I don't want to risk her killing the toddlers and then them not coming back. At least now... they will come back."

"That makes sense." Damon nodded in agreement.

"I can help them access the magic." Diana offered. "I know that the girls are still very young, but I can practice with them so they get the hang of everything."

"Thank you." Ashley nodded with a small smile, her attention shifting back towards her children. She knelt back down and looked at each of them in the eye, seriousness washing over the Vampire. "I promise that no one is ever going to hurt the two of you."

Across town Caroline walked up to Klaus' mansion with her suitcases and opened the unlocked door, the Vampire stepping inside and gently kicked the door closed behind her. The curly blonde Vampire walked further into the mansion until she entered the large living room and placed her suitcases on the couch, the mansion looking as though no one was there.

"Klaus?" Caroline called out. "Are you here?"

"I'm down in the cellars." Klaus called out in response, bringing Caroline to walk to the other side of the mansion and opened a door which she was greeted by a metal spiral staircase. She walked down the stairs and then stopped at the bottom, a large room with two coffins resting on a long table.

"What's going on?" Caroline asked in confusion as she walked over towards Klaus, who was standing next to two open coffins. Caroline's jaw dropped at what she saw, seeing Kevin and Kol in a coffin with a dagger dipped in White Oak Ash stabbed through their heart, the two Originals remaining dead until someone pulled the daggers out from their hearts. Their skin looked as though they were actually dead, black and dark grey veins visible all over their bodies while their skin was dark grey as well.

"I think the world would be a much better place without my two annoying brothers getting in the way of everything." Klaus said, closing the coffins and looking at Caroline. "What brings you here to my mansion?"

"I've been kicked out of my own house since my humanity is turned off." Caroline explained. "Can I stay here?"

"Of course." Klaus responded with a smile, to which Caroline smiled back as the two walked back upstairs. "I'll show you to a room."

"Thanks." Caroline said. "Do you think we can go get something to eat? I'm starving."

"That won't be a problem at all." Klaus chuckled. "You know where we should go?"

"Where?" Caroline asked as Klaus took both of Caroline's suitcases and walked upstairs while Caroline followed.

"The dark side of New Orleans, where the living are easily lost and the dead stick around to play." Klaus smirked. "We'll have fun."

"When can we go?" Caroline asked with excitement.

"In a few days. Let me take care of some things here first and then we'll go for a road trip." Klaus responded, to which Caroline nodded.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:08 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Upon returning, the small group noticed the bruising on Ashley’s neck, although Ichiru was the only one who already knew what had happened. On their way back to the house, he had noticed the same bruising on Kiseki’s neck as well.

“What happened?” Lexi gasped in shock.

"Caroline broke her neck after you guys went out to find Kiseki." Diana explained, and Ichiru joined Stefan near the sobbing toddlers to comfort them. Normally Kiseki would have as well, but this time he didn’t move. "Caroline then threatened to kill the children if we keep asking her to turn on her humanity."

Diana’s next statement put the dark haired teen into motion. Ichiru and Aiden glanced over at him as he simply turned around and walked up the stairs without a word, although neither said anything.

Kiseki noticed instantly that Caroline’s clothes were gone when he entered the room they had shared, but that didn’t surprise him. Despite the fact that he had already expected it, fresh pain came with the realization. He collapsed on the bed numbly, staring out the window as he listened to the conversation going on downstairs.

"Your father and I were going to wait until you girls were thirteen to give these to you, but if Caroline is threatening your lives..."Back downstairs, Ashley trailed off as she spoke to her children, whom she had just given Lapis Lazuli pendants. Ichiru could tell from his place beside her that she was struggling to keep her emotions under control as she knelt down in front of the two children and clasped the necklaces around their necks. Abigal had on in the shape of a rose while Scarlet got one in the shape of a lily.

"As long as the two of you wear these, Caroline won't be able to hurt you. These necklaces can do more than just bring you back to life if you're killed by a Supernatural being."

"What else can they do?" Isobel asked in confusion.

"There's another kind of magic in these stones which Abigail and Scarlet can get access to if they concentrate hard enough." Ashley responded as she looked at everyone. "As long as they wear these then they can use magic like how a Witch or Warlock can, but the reason why Ichiru and I planned on waiting to give them the necklaces until they were older is because it takes a bit of effort to access the magic. But with Caroline's humanity shut off, I don't want to risk her killing the toddlers and then them not coming back. At least now... they will come back."

"That makes sense." Damon nodded in agreement.

"I can help them access the magic." Diana offered. "I know that the girls are still very young, but I can practice with them so they get the hang of everything."

"Thank you." Ashley nodded with a small smile, her attention shifting back to the children. She knelt back down and looked them in the eye as her expression became serious. "I promise that no one is ever going to hurt the two of you."

A heavy silence fell over the room after the brunette’s last statement. However, after several moments, Aiden finally decided to try and break it.

“Gah, all of these stressful things one after another. Maybe one of you guys should stab me with a tree branch so I can sleep peacefully for a little while.” He joked as he sat back down on the couch, the comment managing to bring a small smile to Ichiru’s face.

“Are you sure about that? We might not pull it back out.”

“You‘re mean, Ichiru.”

OOC: Fail post OTL

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 04-28-2013, 07:58 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Gah, all of these stressful things one after another. Maybe one of you guys should stab me with a tree branch so I can sleep peacefully for a little while.” Aiden joked after a few moments of heavy silence, to which Ashley chuckled.

“Are you sure about that? We might not pull it back out.” Ichiru responded, Ashley seeing the small smile on his face

“You‘re mean, Ichiru.” Aiden said, Ashley standing up as Abigail and Scarlet went to look at their new necklaces in a life sized mirror in the corner of the library.

"He is mean." Ashley jokingly said as she gently wrapped her arms around Ichiru's neck from behind, giving him a kiss on the cheek. It bothered her that she didn't know what plans Klaus had, though she tried her best not to let it show as she rested her chin on Ichiru's shoulder.

"I'm gonna go see if Kiseki's okay." Kotomi said, the young Vampire giving Aiden a kiss before leaving the library.

"Wait." Damon said as he trailed after her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Don't take away any of the emotions he has in his aura." Damon whispered. "Caroline isn't here right now to take them away from you."

"I know." Kotomi whispered back with a nod, Damon nodding as well as he watched her disappear up the stairs.

Kotomi took a deep breath and entered the bedroom, finding her brother on the bed.

"I know you probably don't want to talk to anyone right now, but..." Kotomi trailed off, sighing after a few moments as she crossed the room and sat next to her brother on the bed. "We're going to get Caroline back. I don't know how, but we will. We got Ichiru and Damon back when their emotions were turned off, so I know we'll get Caroline back too." Kotomi took Kiseki's hand a squeezed it lightly, giving her brother a small smile. "I promise we'll get her back. We'll help her." Kotomi then stood up and left the room, knowing her brother probably wanted to be left alone right now.

Klaus showed Caroline to a large bedroom which was absolutely beautiful, the scene actually making Caroline's jaw drop a little. There were four Bay windows all complete with window seats and snowy white curtains, a black framed Canopy king sized bed complete with endless white pillows, white sheets, blankets and a black polyester canopy bed curtain draping from the ceiling and over the sides of the bed, the black material being see-through. The walls and ceiling were a light grey while the floor was made out of a Birch hardwood flooring which shined brightly, along with matching wooden dressers and a walk-in closet.

"Wow. For someone who's supposed to be evil, you sure now how to keep your house beautiful. I was expecting dungeons and dragons to be here." Klaus snickered at Caroline's words, the two walking into the bedroom.

"Very funny. I'll be sure to call the cable guy so we can hook up a Comcast box in here. Later we'll go shopping for a tv for you." Klaus responded, placing down Caroline's suitcases on the bed.

"You do realize I'm going to pick out the most expensive tv, right?"

"I know. Which is why I'm going to be using compulsion to get it for free." Caroline smirked at Klaus' response. "You can unpack now and use everything in here. There's a walk-in closet as well as a few dressers. You should have enough room." Klaus then began to leave the bedroom, to which Caroline looked at him in confusion.

"Where are you going?" Caroline asked. "I thought we were going to get something to eat?"

"I need to hide Kol's and Kevin's coffins before Rebekah, Elijah and Finn find them. You don't want them coming back and nagging you to turn on your humanity, do you?" Klaus asked as he turned around to face Caroline.

"Hell no." Caroline responded.

"Well that's exactly what will happen if their bodies are found my by other brothers and sister. They'll pull the daggers out of Kol and Kevin, so I need to hide them in a secret cellar down in the basement which they don't know about." Caroline nodded at Klaus' words, watching as he disappeared.

Caroline turned around and walked over towards the bed, opening her suitcases and began to take out her clothes. Her eyes then scanned over to her wedding ring on her left finger, the blonde looking up and taking notice she wasn't in a patch of sunlight. She then took off the ring which had Lapis Lazuli stones surrounding the diamond, the curly haired blonde Vampire spinning the ring around her fingers until her eyes caught the engravement on the inside of the ring.

"'Forever And Always'" Caroline whispered to herself as she read the engravement, a hint of color returning to her aura. She continued to stare at the words, the cold and shallowness in her eyes leaving as life rushed back into them. Her eyes widened, looking around the room as her aura began to explode with bright colors, the dark grey disappearing completely.

"Kiseki!" Caroline gasped, the colors in her aura expanding from her body like a bomb. Her aura didn't cause any physical damage to the house or anything but it could be felt by other Supernatural creatures. Ashley, Lexi, Stefan, Damon, Kotomi, Isobel and even Diana felt it, which meant that Klaus definitely felt it.

"Did you guys feel that?" Stefan asked in shock, to which he received nods.

"It's Caroline... she's fighting the compulsion." Ashley responded, looking out the window.

Caroline quickly placed the ring back on her ring finger and ran out of the bedroom, only to have Klaus standing right there.

Kiseki help! I broke the compulsion but Klaus is goin--! Caroline wasn't able to finish the mental conversation she started with Kiseki as Klaus grabbed her and pushed her against the wall, the Original locking his eyes with hers.

"Turn. It. Off." Klaus growled, frustration washing over his features as anger could clearly be seen in his eyes. He didn't like the fact that Caroline was able to break the compulsion after such a short amount of time, his temper getting the better of him as he squeezed her arms tightly. "Turn your humanity off until I say otherwise!" Klaus shouted, a haze falling over Caroline's eyes as the cold returned. Her aura slowly died down once again, the dark grey returning as Klaus released her. The Hybrid then left without another word, leaving Caroline alone in the hallway.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:49 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"He is mean." Ashley responded to Aiden jokingly, bringing the older Vampire to chuckle as she wrapped her arms around Ichiru's neck from behind and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Her actions seemed to relax the Vampire significantly; even Aiden could see it through the small smile he still wore as the brunette rested her chin on his shoulder. It was hard to believe that this same person had snapped and tried to attack Caroline only minutes before.

"I'm gonna go see if Kiseki's okay." Kotomi's words brought Aiden and Ichiru to look over to her. Ichiru was tempted to do the same, but he decided to let Kotomi do it herself this time, instead watching the younger teen leave the library after giving Aiden a kiss.

"Do you think he'll be okay?"

"At the moment I can't say for sure, but Kiseki is stronger than he seems. If he knows there's any hope in the situation at all, he'll hold on to it and keep trying no matter what the outcome." Ichiru responded to Aiden after a few moments. "He's probably just in shock right now."

Aiden nodded in response, remaining silent for a few moments before speaking again.

"And you?"

"What about me?"

Aiden didn't say anything, simply looking at the dark haired teen for a few moments before deciding against whatever he was going to say and shook his head.

"Nevermind, it's nothing." He knew he probably seemed strange just then, but when giving it more thought, he decided that it was probably best not to bring up the subject of Ichiru's outburst in front of Ashley. However, everyone but Stefan. Lexi, Kiseki, Kotomi and Ashley herself most likely knew exactly what the Original was referring to.

Ichiru frowned at him in confusion, although after a few moments he too seemed to realize what he had been implying, and his expression darkened only briefly before returning to normal.

Back upstairs, Kiseki heard footsteps approaching the bedroom, but he didn't move even as the door opened. The only movement he had made since lying on the bed had been to remove his wedding ring and play with it between his fingers, but when he heard the door to the room open, he slid it back onto his ring finger.

"I know you probably don't want to talk to anyone right now, but..." Kotomi's voice filled the silence, trailing off for a few moments before she sighed. Kiseki felt her sit next to him and finally turned his head to looked at her. "We're going to get Caroline back. I don't know how, but we will. We got Ichiru and Damon back when their emotions were turned off, so I know we'll get Caroline back too." When the younger Vampire took his hand and squeezed it lightly with a small smile, a bit of life returned to his eyes and aura. The hope that he himself had already acknowledged several times was finally beginning to sink in with his sister's words. "I promise we'll get her back. We'll help her."

Kiseki didn't respond, but it was clear that Kotomi's words had managed to reach him, despite the fact that not much appeared to have changed in him. He watched the dark haired girl leave the room, then turning his attention back to the window. However, a few moments later, he suddenly felt something.

Downstairs, Ichiru and Aiden felt it as well, the two looking at each other and everyone else as Stefan asked the very question on their minds, receiving multiple nods in response.

"It's Caroline... she's fighting the compulsion." Ashley responded,turning her gaze to the window.

"So quickly, too..." Ichiru spoke up as well. "That certainly gives us some hope."

Kiseki help! I broke the compulsion but Klaus is goin--! Kiseki shot up on the bed when hearing Caroline's voice only seconds after he felt her begin to fight the compulsion.

Caroline? He tried to respond to her, but the fact that she had cut off proved that Klaus had caught her.

The dark haired teen jumped out of the bed and ran out into the hall, quickly descending the stairs and rushing into the library where everyone else still was. Ichiru and Aiden looked at him in alarm, shocked to see him return in such a manner after his lifeless appearance only moments before.

"Is something wrong?"

"Caroline just contacted me for help. She said she had broken the compulsion, but I think Klaus caught her and compelled her again. From the way she sounded, I don't think she's going along willingly anymore. She might be in danger!"

Ichiru and Aiden were in shock at Kiseki's response to his brother for a few moments, the former being the first to register the dark haired Vampire's words.

"So you're saying that Klaus is compelling her against her will now?"

"Yeah." Kiseki nodded. "I think she's in trouble... we need to help her!"

"Are you sure she wasn't tricking you?" Aiden asked warily.

"No, I could tell by the way she said it. Besides that, all of you felt it just now, didn't you? She's fighting it."

"I think it's worth checking out." Ichiru spoke again after a few moments, turning his attention to the rest of the group. "We all agreed that something wasn't right with Klaus' compulsion in the first place. This proves something is up."

Old 05-08-2013, 05:18 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Caroline walked over to the large bed in her new room and sat on it as she was lost in thought, the one question nagging her. Why did Klaus compel her the second time when she didn’t ask him to? The blonde couldn’t come up with an answer, so she would demand it from Klaus. Caroline stood to her feet and walked towards the door after a few minutes of thinking, but Klaus stepped inside the room.

“Where are you going?” Klaus asked.

“To ask you a question.” Caroline responded. “Why did you compel me when I tried to run out of here?”

“The answer is simple, my dear.” Klaus said, taking Caroline’s hand and guiding her towards the bed. “You wanted the hallucinations to stop, so I needed to help you by compelling you.”

“But with you everything comes with a price.” Caroline pointed out as she sat on the bed, Klaus sitting next to her. “What’s the price for your help?”

Klaus sighed, deciding to explain everything to Caroline. When he finished, Caroline quickly stood up and backed away from him, bringing Klaus to stand as well.

“There’s no way in hell I’m doing that!” Caroline argued. “My humanity may be off, but I still respect myself. I only care about myself.”

“We’re going to create a family whether you like it or not.” Klaus growled, taking Caroline and throwing her onto the bed. When Klaus pinned Caroline underneath him she screamed and struggled, the Vampire looking at Klaus with fear. The two locked eyes, bringing Klaus to freeze as he saw the true fear in her eyes.

“Please don’t do this.” Caroline begged, though her words were a whisper. Klaus was silent, the Hybrid standing to his feet.

“How do you do that?” Klaus asked in a whisper of his own. “Your humanity is still shut off right now, but somehow you showed fear. One of those annoying human emotions…”

“Just please let me go.” Caroline spoke, slowly sitting up on the bed. Klaus nodded and looked down.

“I won’t force you to do that. And I won’t compel you to do that either.” Klaus paused, looking up at Caroline. “That will be your choice and your choice only.” Klaus then walked out of the bedroom, to which Caroline sighed in relief. Not knowing what to do or where to go Caroline jumped out the bedroom window and took off in the woods, not wanting to risk Klaus changing his mind. With human speed Caroline walked along the Lockwood Estate where a stream could be seen, the Vampire walking over and staring down at the small yellow and orange fish.

“Caroline.” Caroline quickly spun around at the voice and couldn’t believe who she saw standing just a few feet away, her father standing next to a tree.

“Dad?” Caroline asked in shock. “What are you doing here?”

“Checking up on you.” Bill responded. “I never left Fells Church, so I know what that monster did to you.” The shock quickly washed away as that emotion numbed, Caroline looking at her father darkly.

“How are you still here? Damon compelled you to leave when you were Vervain-free.”

“Years and years of practice.” Bill answered. “I tried teaching you that when I tried to stop your lust for blood. The mind is a very powerful thing, Caroline.”

“So you’re saying that even without Vervain, you can’t be compelled?” Caroline asked as she crossed her arms.

“That’s exactly what I’m telling you.” Bill nodded, taking a step closer. “You need to turn it back on.”

“I’m not turning on my humanity.” Caroline said with a shake of her head.

“Please, honey. I can’t to see you like this.”

“Like what? A monster?” Caroline chuckled, her fangs piercing her gums. She used her enhanced speed and closed the space between her and her father, pinning him against a tree and biting down on her wrist. “So you don’t like me being a monster, huh? Your perfect little daughter being a Vampire? Let’s see how you look at me now when you’re a monster yourself!” Caroline shoved her wrist into her father’s mouth and made him drink her blood, and then in a swift motion she snapped his neck and let Bill’s body fall to the ground.

Caroline breathed deeply as her fangs disappeared and the wound on her wrist healed, her gaze falling down on her father. After a moment or two Caroline’s breathing slowed, her actions of what she had just done dawning down on her as her eyes widened, her breathing picking up again as she dropped to her knees.

“Daddy?” Caroline shook Bill’s body as her own began to tremble, tears pooling her eyes and sliding down her face as she continued to shake him. “Daddy please wake up! I’m so sorry!” Caroline cried, but she knew what she had done. Just like before, the emotional gates suddenly burst open as her humanity switched back on, her aura expanding from her body once again. This time it was even stronger, the trees around her suddenly tearing out from the ground and created a perfect circle of field for about a half a mile. Caroline rested her head on her father’s chest and cried, wishing she could take back what she had just done.

Back at the house Ashley walked over towards her children just as Kiseki came hurrying into the library, the group looking at him in alarm.

"Is something wrong?"

"Caroline just contacted me for help. She said she had broken the compulsion, but I think Klaus caught her and compelled her again. From the way she sounded, I don't think she's going along willingly anymore. She might be in danger!" Kiseki responded.

"So you're saying that Klaus is compelling her against her will now?"

"Yeah." Kiseki nodded. "I think she's in trouble... we need to help her!"

"Are you sure she wasn't tricking you?" Aiden asked warily.

"No, I could tell by the way she said it. Besides that, all of you felt it just now, didn't you? She's fighting it."

"I think it's worth checking out." Ichiru spoke again as the others nodded. "We all agreed that something wasn't right with Klaus' compulsion in the first place. This proves something is up."

“How are we going to get the chance to talk to her though?” Damon asked. “If Klaus compelled her again, then there’s no way he’s going to let us anywhere near her.” Right after Damon spoke he felt another wave of aura just like before, but this time it was even stronger. He looked over to the others, bringing Abigail and Scarlet to turn their attention to their mother and father.

“I felt that this time.” Scarlet said.

“Me too.” Abigail nodded.

“We need to find Caroline. Now.” Isobel said, leaving the library.

“Everyone except for Ashley, the toddlers, Diana and Damon head to the woods.” Lexi instructed. “I’m pretty sure that was Caroline’s aura so if we follow it then we’ll most likely find her. I think somehow her humanity just turned back on.” Kotomi, Stefan, Damon, Diana, and Ashley nodded, Lexi quickly leaving the room with Stefan and Kotomi following.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:30 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“How are we going to get the chance to talk to her though?” Damon asked in response to Ichiru's statement. “If Klaus compelled her again, then there’s no way he’s going to let us anywhere near her.”

Ichiru and Kiseki looked down, knowing that the older Vampire was right. Kiseki opened his mouth to say something else, but before he could, he felt another wave of aura like before - but this one was stronger.

Ichiru, Kiseki and Aiden exchanged looks with each other and everyone else in the room, affirming that everyone had felt it this time as well. Even the toddlers spoke up saying they had felt it this time.

“We need to find Caroline. Now.”

Kiseki had already started for the exit of the library when Isobel spoke, bringing Aiden to follow.

“Everyone except for Ashley, the toddlers, Diana and Damon head to the woods.” Lexi instructed. “I’m pretty sure that was Caroline’s aura so if we follow it then we’ll most likely find her. I think somehow her humanity just turned back on.”

With that, the rest of the group left quickly, although Ichiru stayed behind this time. Not only did he want to stay behind to protect Ashley, his children and even Diana, he also was afraid that if they found Caroline and her humanity had somehow shut off again, she would do something to upset him and he would end up snapping again. He still didn't know what had caused it the first time, and he certainly didn't want to risk it happening again.

As soon as he passed through the front door of the house, Kiseki bolted off in the direction of Caroline's aura with his Vampire speed, prompting Aiden to do the same.

He spotted the perfect circle amidst the trees up ahead a few minutes later, which Kiseki was running straight for. He could feel Caroline's aura coming from that direction, so it was clear that she had been the cause of the trees which were ripped out of the ground.

Kiseki slowed down to a human speed when seeing a figure up ahead, although he still ran toward it.

"Caroline!" As Kiseki's voice rang out, Aiden slowed to a normal speed as well, running after the younger Vampire.

As he grew closer, Kiseki could see that there were actually two people in the middle of the circle. Caroline was crying into the chest of none other than Bill, who was lying on the ground with what looked like a broken neck.

Kiseki dropped to his knees beside the blonde, gently resting a hand on her back. Two scenarios could be gathered from this moment; either Caroline had killed Bill while her humanity was off, or Klaus had done it when she tried to run away. But since Klaus was nowhere to be seen and Caroline's humanity was clearly back on, it was most likely the first. But another question that arose then was why had Bill been in Fells Church? Hadn't he left before?

"What happened?" Kiseki asked softly despite the numerous questions floating around in his mind. Aiden stood nearby quietly, unsure of what to say or do.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:47 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Caroline didn’t hear Kiseki’s footsteps or the others until he dropped to his knees next to her and asked the blonde what had happened. Caroline quickly looked over to Kiseki as Kotomi, Isobel, Stefan and Lexi stood next to Aiden, watching as Caroline quickly wrapped her arms around Kiseki and cried into his shoulder.

“I killed my dad after making him drink my blood… he’s going to come back as a Vampire.” Caroline responded as she tried to take a deep breath to calm herself down, but the guilt was overpowering at the moment.

“He’ll come back, Caroline.” Stefan spoke softly, but Caroline shook her head. “How was Bill even still here in Fells Church?”

“Even without Vervain he isn’t able to be compelled.” Caroline responded without looking at anyone. “He told me he had trained his mind somehow, like when he was trying to ‘fix’ me and not drink blood. I don’t know how my dad did it, but he did.”

Caroline paused as the group took in her words. The situation seemed impossible, but how could they argue with what was right in front of them? Bill remained in Fells Church even after he was compelled to leave while Vervain was no longer in his system and didn’t have Vervain on him…

“Oh my God…” Caroline gasped, looking at Kiseki with widened eyes. Everything she had said and done to him came rushing back, the blonde placing both hands on his cheeks as fresh tears pooled her eyes. Kotomi desperately wanted to take Caroline’s pain away, but the Vampire knew that Caroline was in no state to purify Kotomi’s aura at the moment. “Everything I said and did to you… when I snapped your neck… Kiseki I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to do any of it.”

Caroline paused again as she glanced over to her father’s body, the young Vampire breaking down again as she moved away from Kiseki and stood to her feet, pacing back and forth.

“What did I do?” Caroline asked herself in a gasp. “I killed all those people… I killed my dad. I snapped Kiseki’s neck. I-I…” Caroline paused again, looking in the direction of Klaus’ mansion. “I let Kevin and Kol get staked by Klaus… now they’re trapped! I killed so many people!” Caroline kicked a nearby large boulder out of both anger and frustration as it cracked in half, the Vampire then punching it as it shattered into pieces. The group was shocked to hear about Kevin and Kol, though right now they were focusing on helping Caroline and then were going to get Kevin and Kol back.

“Caroline stop!” Lexi said as she grabbed a hold of Caroline from behind.

“Let me go!” Caroline cried as she struggled.

“Her emotions are taking over all at once.” Isobel said as she quickly looked over to Stefan. “Get Damon here. He’s the only one who can help.” Stefan nodded, starting up a mental conversation with his brother.

Damon. We need you here. Now.

Back at the house Damon received his brother’s urgent request, the Vampire looking over to Ashley, Ichiru and Diana.

“Stefan just told me he needs me.” Damon then left with his speed without another word, the male Vampire following the path of Caroline’s aura. He reached the scene quickly and saw Lexi restraining Caroline, the two blonde Vampires fighting to get the upper hand.

“Her emotions are back on but they’re all coming in at once.” Kotomi quickly explained to Damon, his gaze following over towards Bill's body.

“What the hell is he doing here?” Damon asked.

“We’ll explain later.” Stefan said. “You had your humanity turned off longer than any of us, even me, so you know how to deal with the guilt and emotions. Help her, Damon.” Caroline kicked the front of Lexi’s leg which caused the older Vampire to loosen her grip, Caroline running from Lexi only to be tackled onto the ground by Damon.

“Please just let me go!” Caroline cried.

“Caroline look at me!” Damon instructed, pinning Caroline’s arms above her head. “I know this stage! Your emotions are overwhelming you. You just have to focus on one thing, okay?”

“I can’t…” Caroline cried, though her struggling finally died down. “I can’t!”

“Just find that one thing inside of you that makes you strong. It’s in there. Just latch onto it. Channel everything you’re feeling into that one emotion. Find the thing inside of you that makes you want to live. Let it in, Caroline. Let it in.” Caroline’s crying stopped as she locked eyes with Damon, the male Vampire letting her arms free and got off of her as she sat up and breathed. Damon sat next to her as everyone watched, Caroline not taking her eyes off of Damon. “Good. That’s it. Just keep breathing. Just breathe it in.”

Caroline continued breathing, though suddenly she placed her hands to both sides of her temples and let out a cry in pain. Stefan, Lexi, Isobel and Kotomi rushed forward to see if Caroline was okay, but Damon suddenly lifted up his hand to them.

“No, don’t.” Damon instructed, the Vampire finally tearing his gaze away from Caroline to look at the others. “This is supposed to happen.” He shifted his attention back over to Caroline, her cries of pain leaving a few moments later as she began to breathe deeply again. “Don’t think about Klaus. Focus all of your emotions on one thing; your love for Kiseki. Focus only on Kiseki.” Caroline slowly looked away from Damon and over towards Kiseki, the blonde standing to her feet and hurrying over to the other Vampire as she tightly wrapped her arms around him.

“I’m so sorry… for everything.” Caroline whispered, her eyes scanning over towards her father. She knew he would wake in a few hours, to which Caroline knew she would be having a serious talk with him. “Can I please come home?”

“Of course you can.” Stefan said as Damon stood to his feet. Damon walked over to Bill and scooped his body up, the Vampire locking eyes with his brother.

“What the hell?” Damon asked, referring to why Bill was even in Fells Church in the first place after he compelled him.

“I’ll explain later.” Stefan said, to which Damon nodded.

“Let’s go home.” Damon sighed.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:14 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“I killed my dad after making him drink my blood… he’s going to come back as a Vampire.” After crying into Kiseki's shoulder for a few moments, Caroline responded to his question, bringing both the dark haired teen and Aiden to look at her in shock. However, they had already guessed that such a thing had happened, considering Caroline's humanity had been shut off.

“He’ll come back, Caroline.” Stefan spoke softly as Kiseki wrapped his arms around the blonde, following up with the question that everyone was probably thinking. “How was Bill even still here in Fells Church?”

“Even without Vervain he isn’t able to be compelled. He told me he had trained his mind somehow, like when he was trying to ‘fix’ me and not drink blood. I don’t know how my dad did it, but he did.” There was a pause after Caroline's answer as she looked up at the group, her words slowly sinking in. It seemed impossible, but it's not like they could deny the proof lying right in front of them.

“Oh my God…” A gasp from Caroline broke the silence and brought the boys' attention back to her as she looked at Kiseki with widened eyes. The dark haired teen opened his mouth to question her, but stopped when she placed a hand on either side of his face as tears pooled her eyes.

Instantly, the moment from only a few minutes ago flashed back to Kiseki's mind, and for a brief moment he appeared wary. Aiden noticed this and knew that he was probably thinking back to when she had snapped his neck; something similar must have happened beforehand from what he could gather. However, Kiseki shook off that feeling quickly. That hadn't been Caroline. This girl in front of him was the real Caroline, and the tears she shed and emotion she was showing were real.

“Everything I said and did to you… when I snapped your neck… Kiseki I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to do any of it.”

Caroline spoke of the incident both Vampires had been thinking about, but before Kiseki could say anything in response, she glanced over at her father's body and broke down again, moving away from Kiseki and rising to her feet.

Kiseki followed suit, watching the female Vampire pace back and forth as she recalled everything she had done. He knew it wasn't the time to think about it, but they way she was acting - right down to kicking and punching a large boulder nearby - reminded him of Ichiru. It was strange to see Caroline acting this way when normally she was so bright and happy, but he certainly couldn't blame her.

“Caroline stop!” Lexi beat Kiseki to the act of grabbing the blonde from behind, receiving expected struggling. Isobel instructed Stefan to call for Damon as Kiseki joined Lexi in trying to calm Caroline. The older Vampire arrived only seconds later, where Kotomi explained the situation to him.

Caroline kicked the front of Lexi’s leg which made the older Vampire loosen her grip, and granted her an escape. However, before she could get away or either Kiseki or even Aiden could go after her, she was tackled to the ground by Damon.

Once he managed to calm her down, Damon instructed her to think of only one thing; her love for Kiseki. Upon hearing that, the blonde looked over to the dark haired teen, whom Aiden had had to grab by the arm when she had been holding her head in pain a few moments before despite the fact that Damon had stopped everyone else and told them that it was normal.

Aiden released Kiseki when Caroline rose to her feet and hurried over to him, tightly wrapping her arms around him.

“I’m so sorry… for everything.”

Kiseki simply hugged her back equally as tightly, unable to say anything without tearing up himself. A few moments later, he heard the blonde ask if she could come home, which Stefan responded to for all of them.

Kiseki loosened his grip on Caroline as Damon walked over to Bill and scooped his body up, although he didn't let go of her just yet. Part of him was afraid that if he did he would somehow lose her again.

“Let’s go home.”

At Damon's words, Kiseki finally released Caroline, giving her his first smile since everything had happened, albeit a more gentle one as he took her hand in his.

"Everything will be okay."

Old 05-28-2013, 11:41 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Caroline and the group returned home as Ashley, Diana and the twin girls came walking in the living room, their eyes falling on Caroline. Caroline offered a small smile, the same smile everyone knew as Ashley crossed the space between them and hugged her best friend tightly.

“Are you okay?” Ashley asked.

“I’m fine.” Caroline responded, a sigh of relief escaping her voice.

“We missed you so much.” Ashley chuckled.

“I was only away for like… an hour or so.” Caroline laughed, to which Ashley laughed as well while releasing Caroline. Damon then walked inside the house with Bill and laid him on the couch, Ashley and Diana looking at the older man in confusion while Abigail and Scarlet finally ran over to Caroline and hugged her.

“What happened?” Diana asked, Damon walking over to her.

“I accidentally killed him after feeding him my blood. He was able to train his mind to not be compelled by Vampires even while being Vervain-free, which was how he was still here even after Damon compelled him to leave.” Caroline said as she looked down in guilt.

“Everything will be okay.” Ashley said. Caroline gave a small smile, looking back up to her.

“That’s what Kiseki said.” Caroline then looked over to Kiseki and laced her fingers with his, her blue sapphire eyes shifting to the others. “We need to get Kevin and Kol. Klaus has them.”

“What exactly happened?” Isobel asked as Kotomi sat on the couch while Abigail and Scarlet joined her.

“They found out what Klaus wanted from me.” Caroline responded, though she was hesitant as she looked over towards Kiseki. She knew that she had to tell Kiseki why Klaus wanted her, but how could she do that without sending the Vampire over the edge?

“What is it, Caroline?” Stefan pressed on. Caroline sighed, squeezing her hand tighter around Kiseki’s so he couldn’t go after Klaus if he got angered enough from what Caroline was about to say. The curly blonde took a deep breath and looked at everyone.

“You guys know how Kevin was the one to personally turn me into a Vampire, right?” Caroline began, receiving nods from the group. “Well it turns out that my Vampire blood is a bit different than other Vampires, like how Ashley’s blood is different since she’s one of the doppelgangers and is half Angel from her mother, Meredith. Well… Ashley isn’t the only Vampire who is able to have children.”

“You’re able to have children?” Lexi gasped in shock, Caroline nodding.

“I am, since I was turned directly from an Original. But… I can only reproduce with an Original. Either Kevin, Kol, Aiden, Finn, Elijah or Klaus…”

“Oh sh*t…” Damon spoke, his jaw dropping. “Klaus wanted to have children with you, didn’t he? To create some sort of weird Hybrid army...” Caroline nodded, looking back over to Kiseki.

“I’m taking Kiseki upstairs so he doesn’t try to rip Klaus’ throat out. We have to figure out how to rescue Kevin and Kol though.” Caroline said, pulling Kiseki gently to the stairs. The front door suddenly opened however as Kevin and Kol walked in, Kol holding Caroline’s suitcases as the group looked at the two Original in shock.

“How the hell are you here?” Kotomi asked, though relieved.

“Klaus set us free.” Kevin responded.

“He wanted to apologize for his barbaric actions towards Caroline, so he let us go. He even told me to give you your clothes back.” Kol added, walking over and handing Caroline her belongings. “Your humanity is back on though, right? No more being a psycho b*tch?”

“I’m back.” Caroline laughed, hugging Kol.

“Uncle Kol said a bad word!” Scarlet yelled as Abigail threw a toy block at him, the toy hitting his shoulder. The group remembered the twins doing that to Kol not too long ago after he had cursed, bringing them to laugh as Kol chuckled.

“Now put a dollar in the potty-mouth jar!” Abigail demanded.

“How about I make you girls a big bowl of ice cream?” Kol asked, Abigail’s and Scarlet’s mood suddenly shifting brightly as they jumped up and down in excitement.

“Really, Kol?” Ashley sighed. “Now they’re going to be hyper.”

“Exactly.” Kol chuckled, walking over towards the toddlers where the three of them headed into the kitchen.

“I want an apology from Klaus himself.” Caroline said. “That’s the only way I can ever start to even slightly forgive him.”

“I need to apologize too… to both you and Kiseki.” Kevin added, the group breaking off to do their own thing as Kotomi went into the kitchen while Damon and Diana went upstairs to Damon’s room, Isobel heading into the library with Lexi and Stefan while Ashley gave Ichiru a playful smile and led him over towards the small bar for a glass of wine.

“Don’t worry about it.” Caroline responded but Kevin shook his head.

“No. I acted childish, so I need to give you two my sincere apologies.” Kevin said. “I’m never going to get over you if I stay here. I decided that for our friendship… I’m going to leave Fells Church so that our friendship can be saved. I need to find my mate, like how you and Kiseki found each other. I’m never going to find that if I stay here.”

“You’re leaving…?” Caroline asked, sadness clear in her voice and expression.

“It won’t be forever, Caroline.” Kevin responded with a small smile. “I’ll come back to the group eventually. I just need time to get my life together… even though I’ve had over a thousand years to do that.” Caroline actually laughed from Kevin’s statement, the blonde walking away from Kiseki and wrapping her arms around Kevin.

“Please come back soon.”

“I will.” Kevin nodded, the Vampire hugging her tightly. He didn’t want to let go, but he knew he had to in order to save their friendship. When the two released each other Kevin looked over towards Kiseki, giving him a playful smirk. “If you hurt her I swear I’ll kill you.” Kevin jokingly said, though he knew Kiseki wouldn’t break Caroline’s heart. He then sighed, looking back over to Caroline. The Original kissed her on the cheek and left, Caroline looking over towards Kiseki

“I hope he’ll be okay.” Caroline said, her attention shifting over towards her father who was still unconscious. “Him on the other hand…” The blonde sighed, walking into the living room and sat on the couch as she waited for her father to awaken.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:48 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

When the group arrived back home, everyone's attention shifted to the blonde who had returned with them. When she offered them a small smile, it was clear right away that this was the Caroline they knew. Ichiru gave a sigh of relief as Ashley crossed the space between them and hugged Caroline tightly. He looked at Kiseki as the two of them spoke, easily seeing the change in him compared to when they had left. He was clearly relieved, if not a little fatigued. However, he could see in his eyes that something else had happened; something that wasn't good.

Just as he was thinking this, Damon walked into the house with Bill in his arms and laid him on the couch.

“What happened?” Diana beat Ichiru to the question as the older Vampire walked over to her.

“I accidentally killed him after feeding him my blood. He was able to train his mind to not be compelled by Vampires even while being Vervain-free, which was how he was still here even after Damon compelled him to leave.” Caroline responded as she looked down in guilt.

“Everything will be okay.” Ashley said, to which the blonde gave a small smile as she looked back up.

“That’s what Kiseki said.” She looked over to the dark haired teen at her side, who had been spacing out since they had returned home. He snapped back to reality when she laced her fingers with his, and offered a small smile in response before Caroline turned her eyes back to the others. “We need to get Kevin and Kol. Klaus has them.”

“What exactly happened?” Isobel asked as Kotomi sat on the couch while Abigail and Scarlet joined her. Aiden left the group near the door as well and sat down on the couch with the trio .

“They found out what Klaus wanted from me.” Caroline responded, though she was hesitant as she looked over towards Kiseki. A feeling of dread washed over the Vampire in that instant, and both Ichiru and Aiden frowned with concern.

“What is it, Caroline?” Stefan pressed on. The blonde sighed, squeezing Kiseki's hand tighter. This only confirmed that the news she was about to give them would anger - possibly even enrage - him.

“You guys know how Kevin was the one to personally turn me into a Vampire, right?” She began, receiving nods in response. “Well it turns out that my Vampire blood is a bit different than other Vampires, like how Ashley’s blood is different since she’s one of the doppelgangers and is half Angel from her mother, Meredith. Well… Ashley isn’t the only Vampire who is able to have children.”

“You’re able to have children?”The expressions on Aiden's and the twins' faces reflected the shock in Lexi's question. That certainly wasn't something they had expected to hear. However, as the realization of what this probably meant struck Kiseki, his expression began to darken steadily.

“I am, since I was turned directly from an Original. But… I can only reproduce with an Original. Either Kevin, Kol, Aiden, Finn, Elijah or Klaus…”

“Oh sh*t… Klaus wanted to have children with you, didn’t he? To create some sort of weird Hybrid army...” By the time Damon spoke, Kiseki's eyes had turned blood red, although he hadn't said or done anything yet.

“I’m taking Kiseki upstairs so he doesn’t try to rip Klaus’ throat out. We have to figure out how to rescue Kevin and Kol though.” Just when the dark haired teen was thinking of going after the Original, Caroline spoke again, and began gently pulling him toward the stairs. Ichiru noticed that his eyes had changed and gave him a warning look, but before anyone could do or say anything else, the front door suddenly opened, and Kevin and Kol walked in, the latter holding Caroline's suitcases. Kiseki was so shocked to see them that he temporarily forgot his rage, and his eyes returned to their normal emerald color.

“How the hell are you here?” Kotomi asked, though relieved.

“Klaus set us free.” Kevin responded.

“He wanted to apologize for his barbaric actions towards Caroline, so he let us go. He even told me to give you your clothes back.” Kol added, walking over and handing Caroline her belongings. “Your humanity is back on though, right? No more being a psycho b*tch?”

“I’m back.” Caroline laughed, hugging Kol.

“Uncle Kol said a bad word!” Scarlet yelled as Abigail threw a toy block at him, hitting him in the shoulder.

“Now put a dollar in the potty-mouth jar!” Abigail demanded.

“How about I make you girls a big bowl of ice cream?” Kol asked, Abigail’s and Scarlet’s mood suddenly shifting brightly as they jumped up and down in excitement.

“Really, Kol?” Ashley sighed. “Now they’re going to be hyper.”

“Exactly.” Kol chuckled, then heading into the kitchen with the toddlers.

“I want an apology from Klaus himself.” Caroline said. “That’s the only way I can ever start to even slightly forgive him.”

“I need to apologize too… to both you and Kiseki.” Kevin spoke up as the group broke off to do their own thing. The only one who seemed to remain in the living room with the trio was Aiden, but after a few moments, he read the atmosphere and went to join Kotomi in the kitchen.

“Don’t worry about it.” Caroline responded but Kevin shook his head.

“No. I acted childish, so I need to give you two my sincere apologies. I’m never going to get over you if I stay here. I decided that for our friendship… I’m going to leave Fells Church so that our friendship can be saved. I need to find my mate, like how you and Kiseki found each other. I’m never going to find that if I stay here.”

“You’re leaving…?” Caroline asked, sadness clear in her voice and expression. Kiseki could do nother but look at the ground, feeling guilty for what he had done earlier. Even if he had controlled himself and purposely missed, he had still thought of and even attempted to stab Kevin with a sharp tree branch.

“It won’t be forever, Caroline.” The Original responded to Caroline with a small smile. “I’ll come back to the group eventually. I just need time to get my life together… even though I’ve had over a thousand years to do that.”

Caroline laughed at his statement, walking over to hug the older Vampire.

“Please come back soon.”

“I will.” Kiseki looked up just as the two released each other, and Kevin looked over to him with a playful smirk. “If you hurt her I swear I’ll kill you.”

Kiseki managed a smile in response, although he couldn't manage to say anything before the Original left. He gave a soft sigh, turning his attention to Caroline as she looked over to him.

“I hope he’ll be okay.” She said, her gaze then shifting to Bill on the couch. “Him on the other hand…” With a sigh, she walked into the living room and sat on the couch, bringing Kiseki to follow. Thanks to Kevin and Kol coming back at the time they did, his rage toward Klaus had quickly been put out. It was unfortunately still there, but at least Kiseki didn't have the burning desire to go tear his throat out now.

He walked over to the couch Caroline was sitting on and sat down beside her.

"They'll both be fine. Kevin is strong, and your dad clearly has a lot of willpower. If he was able to train himself to resist compulsion, then I'm sure he'll get through this." He offered a smile, taking her hand in his and gently rubbing the top of it. He remembered when he had first been turned all those years ago, how Caroline had encouraged him and helped him overcome it. "He also has you. I know from experience that with your help, the battle isn't that hard."

OOC: Gah, crappy dialog. ><

Old 06-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

"They'll both be fine. Kevin is strong, and your dad clearly has a lot of willpower. If he was able to train himself to resist compulsion, then I'm sure he'll get through this." Kiseki said after sitting next to Caroline and offered a smile. He took her hand and gently rubbed the top of it, bringing Caroline to give him a small smile. "He also has you. I know from experience that with your help, the battle isn't that hard."

“My dad is really stubborn… once he makes up his mind about something then it’s almost impossible to change it.” Caroline sighed, cuddling up against Kiseki and resting her head on his shoulder. She took in his scent which she always loved as she laced her fingers through his, the warmth of his body calming her. “I love you so much, Kiseki.” Caroline whispered.

It was unclear how much time went by until Bill opened his eyes and quickly sat up on the other couch, bringing Caroline to stand to her feet and walk over towards her father. The blonde knelt down next to the couch so she could be at eye level with her father, the two locking gazes.

“What… what happened?” Bill asked, rubbing his head. Ashley and the others gathered around, Bill looking at everyone.

“You died with Vampire blood in your system…” Caroline responded softly. Bill thought back to his last memories he had, his attention shifting back to his daughter in front of him.

“Is your humanity back on?” Bill asked. Caroline smiled and nodded, to which Bill smiled in return as he stood up while Caroline did the same. “Good. That’s all that matters.”

“We need to get you some blood.” Caroline spoke, the blonde turning around to walk out the door with Stefan and Damon, the three already planning on compelling someone to give a small amount of their blood to them and then erase their memories of the situation.

“I’m not completing the transition, Caroline.” Caroline quickly turned around from her father’s words, confusion clear on her face.

“Mr. Forbes, if you don’t complete the transition, you’ll die.” Ashley added to the conversation as Bill looked over towards the brunette, Abigail and Scarlet standing at their mother’s side.

“I know.” Bill nodded. “I’ve accepted that.”

“N-no!” Caroline blurted out, quickly walking over towards her father. “I’m not going to let you die.”

“This is my choice, Caroline. I’m not becoming a Vampire.” Bill responded before leaving the group and walking into the kitchen, leaving Caroline stunned as she stood there frozen. The entire world felt like it was crashing down on Caroline again as she looked down, her breathing quickening as her father’s words sank in. Diana stepped forward to comfort Caroline, but the blonde quickly looked up towards the kitchen and hurried to her father’s side.

“We need to talk about this.” Caroline said as she saw her father sitting at the kitchen table.

“There’s nothing to talk about.” Bill shook his head.

“You can’t leave me!” Caroline cried, tears pooling her eyes and traveling down her cheeks. “I’ve already lost mom. I can’t lose you too.”

“Caroline, you know this is against all of my beliefs.” Bill spoke softly. “Becoming a Vampire is… wrong. People aren’t supposed to cheat death. It’s just… what I believe. Please respect that, Sweetheart.”

“How can you hate who I am so much?” Caroline asked as she broke down in tears, pacing back and forth.

“No, Caroline,” Bill stood up and blocked his daughter’s path, placing his hands on her shoulders to force her to look at him. “I don’t hate you, not at all. I love you. You’re strong. You’re beautiful. You’re good. Even after everything that has happened to you, you’re still pure. You are exactly what your mother and I hoped you would grow up to be.” Caroline took a calming breath, locking eyes with her father.

“Then please don’t leave me, daddy. If you die… I won’t be able to survive this.” Caroline paused, taking another breath. “Listen to me. I know that you think you’ve made your decision about not becoming a Vampire, but you can change your mind. We both know that you’re strong enough to be a Vampire, daddy… you’re the strongest person I know. Kiseki’s and Ichiru’s mother is a Vampire and she lives with us. And so is Ashley's mother. We’re a big family here, and there’s more than enough room for you to stay here. Please dad, let me help you.”

“I don’t know…”

“Daddy please.” Caroline begged. “If you die, then that’s just another hallucination I’m going to experience. I won’t be able to survive much more of this. I need you.” Bill was silent for a few moments, the male looking down.

“I can survive from only drinking blood pouches, right?” Bill asked.

“Yes.” Caroline nodded. “That’s how most of us here survive.”

“Okay… I’ll complete the transition.” Caroline hugged her father tightly after he spoke, though she made sure not to hurt him.

“We’ll go get the blood then.” Stefan said, the Vampire walking into the kitchen. Caroline nodded, watching as Stefan and Damon left the house.

OOC: I was originally going to have Bill die but I figured Caroline needed a break XD
Old 06-07-2013, 09:56 AM
Ghostmorgan Offline

Nice info you got out here mate..thanks for posting that..
Old 06-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Ghostmorgan Offline

That is really quite a story you got out there..thanks for sharing with us all..
Old 06-14-2013, 07:45 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“My dad is really stubborn… once he makes up his mind about something then it’s almost impossible to change it.” Caroline sighed in response to Kiseki, although she cuddled up against him and rested her head on his shoulder. He felt her lace with his before she spoke again, this time in a whisper. “I love you so much, Kiseki.”

Even though it had only been about an hour, it felt like it had been forever since Kiseki had heard those words. He smiled warmly and gave the blonde’s hand a light squeeze.

“I love you, too.”

No one knew precisely how much time had passed before Bill finally woke. Kiseki had fallen asleep beside Caroline on the opposite couch, and so was oblivious to his awakening until he heard Bill’s voice.

“What… what happened?”

The dark haired teen slowly opened his eyes to see Caroline now kneeling next to the couch her father was on, the older man sitting up and rubbing his head as he looked at the group who had gathered around him.

“You died with Vampire blood in your system…” Caroline responded softly.

“Is your humanity back on?” Bill asked. Caroline smiled and nodded, and the older man returned it, rising to his feet as Caroline did the same. “Good. That’s all that matters.”

“We need to get you some blood.” The blonde spoke as she turned around to walk out the door with Stefan and Damon, but Bill’s voice stopped her.

“I’m not completing the transition, Caroline.”

Kiseki finally sat up on the couch, the action a bit faster than he normally would have from his shock.

“Mr. Forbes, if you don’t complete the transition, you’ll die.” Ashley finally spoke up as Kiseki rose from the couch and joined the group gathered around Bill.

“I know.” Bill answered with a nod. “I’ve accepted that.”

“N-no!” Caroline blurted out, quickly walking over towards her father. “I’m not going to let you die.”

“This is my choice, Caroline. I’m not becoming a Vampire.” Bill left the group to walk into the kitchen. Kiseki looked over to Caroline as she stood there frozen in her shock. Kiseki started over to her when he saw her breath quickening as she looked down, but stopped when she quickly looked back up to the kitchen and hurried to her father’s side.

Kiseki rejoined the group beside Ichiru and watched the scene unfold silently. He knew there wasn’t anything he could do right now, because this was between Caroline and her father. However, it was hard for him to be still and stay out of it when Caroline broke down, beginning to pace in the kitchen.

“How can you hate who I am so much?”

“No, Caroline,” Bill stood up and blocked his daughter’s path, placing his hands on her shoulders to force her to look at him. “I don’t hate you, not at all. I love you. You’re strong. You’re beautiful. You’re good. Even after everything that has happened to you, you’re still pure. You are exactly what your mother and I hoped you would grow up to be.”

“Then please don’t leave me, daddy. If you die… I won’t be able to survive this. Listen to me. I know that you think you’ve made your decision about not becoming a Vampire, but you can change your mind. We both know that you’re strong enough to be a Vampire, daddy… you’re the strongest person I know. Kiseki’s and Ichiru’s mother is a Vampire and she lives with us. And so is Ashley's mother. We’re a big family here, and there’s more than enough room for you to stay here. Please dad, let me help you.”

“I don’t know…”

“Daddy please.” Caroline begged. “If you die, then that’s just another hallucination I’m going to experience. I won’t be able to survive much more of this. I need you.” Bill was silent for a few moments as he looked at the ground.

“I can survive from only drinking blood pouches, right?”

“Yes.” Caroline nodded. “That’s how most of us here survive.”

“Okay… I’ll complete the transition.” Caroline hugged her father tightly after he spoke, and a smile broke out on Kiseki’s face. Stefan and Damon left with an announcement that they were going to get blood, and then everything was silent again.

Despite his current happiness, there was still a certain bitterness in Kiseki toward Bill for how he had tortured Caroline before, which briefly showed in his eyes as the thought crossed his mind. However, what had happened just now proved that he had changed - or had at least begun to. With that in mind, he could forget it.

OOC: Yeah, she does. xD Gah, I need to stop going braindead with my Fells Church posts ><

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 06-14-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:56 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

(Awwww XD)

It didn’t take long at all for Stefan and Damon to return with a small glass of fresh human blood and handed it to Bill, the scent causing Caroline’s eyes to quickly turn black as the black veins appeared underneath her eyes, as well as sharp fangs piercing her gums. She turned around and faced the wall, hoping no one saw what had just happened as she took a few calming deep breaths.

“Are you okay?” Bill asked in concern.

“Yeah.” Caroline nodded, rubbing her eyes. “Just something in my eye.” Once she was certain that her facial features went back to normal Caroline turned around and offered her father a smile, to which he smiled back.

“You might want to drink that outside.” Stefan suggested to Bill. “Once you complete the transition then you’ll be an uninvited Vampire inside this house, which means it will feel like your body is crushing until you run outside of the house.”

“That sounds very unpleasant.” Bill commented as he walked towards the front door. Once outside, Bill looked down at the thick red liquid in the glass as a hunger he never experienced began to make itself known, the man taking a deep breath and drinking the blood. Fangs painfully pierced his gums for the first time as his eyes changed, to which Caroline quickly made her way outside and handed her father a blood pouch.

“Here you go.” Caroline said, to which Bill ripped opened the corner and drank the blood. Only a few seconds had gone by until Bill finished the entire thing, his quickened breath dying down as his face went back to normal. “Feeling better?”

“Much.” Bill nodded, to which Caroline smiled.

“Are you feeling any cravings?” Ashley asked cautiously from the front door, the Vampire nervous for her two children.

“I’m fine.” Bill reassured her, Ashley nodding as she looked over to Diana.

“You can invite him in.” Diana nodded from Ashley’s words, the young Witch looking over to Bill.

“You’re invited in.” Bill smiled, walking into the house without a problem. He could smell Abigail’s and Scarlet’s blood, but he didn’t act on it. Damon walked over to Bill and handed the new Vampire a glass of alcohol, a smirk coming onto Damon’s face.

“Alcohol helps with the cravings, along with eating human food.” Damon explained. Bill nodded and drank the alcohol as he sank down on the couch. Kol, Kotomi and the twin toddlers were eating yet more ice cream, watching the scene as Abigail and Scarlet were extremely hyper now.

“I hate you.” Ashley said to Kol, bringing the Original to chuckle.

“I know.” Kol responded as he added more whipped cream to Abigail’s and Scarlet’s ice cream, the twins jumping up and down as Ashley sighed in frustration. “What? I’m the fun uncle.”

“You’re the uncle who is about to get a tree branch stabbed in his heart.” Ashley muttered. A knock was then suddenly heard from the front door, to which everyone focused their attention towards it. Caroline walked over and opened the door, only to quickly gasp and tried to slam the door closed but the visitor stuck his boot in.

“Go away!” Caroline growled, Klaus opening the door more and stepping inside the house.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Kotomi asked in anger.

“I came to warn you. All of you.” Klaus responded, Caroline stepping back and walking over to Kiseki where she laced her fingers with his.

“What warning?” Isobel asked, though she was clearly upset from the Hybrid’s appearance.

“My Hybrids have heard word of a group coming to Fells Church… a group coming to kill Diana, Abigail and Scarlet.” Klaus responded.

“Excuse me?” Ashley growled, her children quickly running over to Ashley and Ichiru as they hid behind their parents in fear, Damon standing in front of Diana in a protective stance.

“This group found out that Diana’s and the toddlers’ blood is the only thing that is able to make my Hybrids, so if that source is eliminated then there won’t be any more Hybrids.” Klaus explained.

“Are you just screwing around with our heads so I would forgive you?” Caroline challenged, the Hybrid locking eyes with her.

“Of course not! I just found out this information five minutes ago and then quickly came here. Freeing Kol and Kevin was my way of an apology.” Klaus responded to the blonde Vampire. “I just wanted to let all of you know, and that I’ll still do whatever I can to protect all of you. I’ve done my part.” Klaus then stormed out of the house and slammed the door closed, a silence falling over the group. The sound of Abigail’s and Scarlet’s faint cries brought the group to look over towards them, the two children shaking.

“Nothing is going to happen to the two of you or to Diana.” Ashley said as she leaned down and wrapped her arms protectively around her children. What the group didn’t know however was that this would turn into a full out war with casualties.