Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-09-2013, 10:45 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: Heroes: The Next Generation (RP) PG-13

Ashley
New York City
Manhattan

The pain in Ashley’s shoulder began to become unbearable as she sat on the couch and looked out the window, seeing her brother rushing down the street and disappear around the corner in the direction of the pharmacy. Ashley sighed as she stood back up, the brunette walking into the kitchen and pulling out a sealed bottle of Bacardi Gold Puerto Rican Rum which she had bought a couple days ago with her fake ID.

“Please numb the pain.” Ashley said to herself as she unscrewed the cap and brought the bottle up to her lips, the underage teen taking a large mouthful of the alcohol. It burned her throat as the brown liquid went down, but she didn’t care as she swallowed it and took another mouthful. In mere seconds Ashley had consumed a little bit more than half the bottle in less than a minute, an action she had never done before as she then felt lightheaded. Her vision blurred a bit as she used the kitchen counter to support herself, though the pain had actually began to numb a little bit.

“Well that worked.” Ashley hiccuped, taking another sip from the bottle. A knock was then heard from the door, to which Ashley looked at it in confusion. The brunette dropped the rag which had been covering the wound on her shoulder and staggered towards the door, the brunette unlocking and opening it without even thinking as the alcohol clouded her judgment.

When she opened the door Ashley saw Ichiru and Kiseki on the other side, the brunette staring at them in shock for a few moments. She sighed however, leaning up against the door-frame.

“Either you guys are twins or I’m seeing double.” Ashley sighed again, taking yet another sip of the rum.

Not only did Ashley normally not consume this much alcohol at a time, but she normally doesn’t drink alcohol at all because she knew she always had to be ready if The Company had located her and her brother. The stress of not seeing her parents for three years was finally starting the weigh down on her, resulting to Ashley now being drunk to try and numb not only the physical pain from her wound, but the emotional pain form not see her parents as well.

“Let me guess… you guys are here to take my brother and I to The Company, right? Well you know what? Go right ahead, Agent Mulder and Agent Scully.” Ashley turned and walked back into her apartment, the brunette stumbling onto the couch and sitting down as she left the door open for Ichiru and Kiseki to come in. “I’m tired of running, so go the hell ahead.” Ashley took a long sip of the rum and then threw the empty bottle against the wall, the glass shattering and falling to the ground. Ashley just sighed and sat there, closing her eyes as she rubbed both of her temples. Ashley didn’t mean her words at all however, the alcohol being the one who was talking.

Alex
New York City
Bronx

Even though Alex’s friend was in California it didn’t take him long at all to get to Manhattan, simply because he was with his partner who was able to teleport. Alex met with the two agents in a large building which was located in the Bronx, the building being one of three major Company locations in New York City.

“Good to see you guys.” Alex said as he entered a large laboratory, though there were no test subjects in the room at the moment.

“Hello Alex.” The man said, being in his early thirties with shoulder length red hair and green eyes, his name being Paul. He was the one who could find Caroline, his partner standing next to him. She was in her mid-twenties with long black hair and blue eyes, the woman having a small scar on her bottom lip. Her name was Amanda, the teleporter giving Alex a smile.

“So your sister is in the city?” Amanda asked, to which Alex nodded.

“I shot her but someone rescued her. I wasn’t able to see the license plate of the car they escaped in but I have Caroline’s blood.” Alex responded.

“But your parents want Caroline to return unharmed.” Paul reminded Alex, but he simply shook his head.

“Caroline attacked me, so what else was I supposed to do?” Alex lied. “I didn’t have a choice. I just hope she’s okay.” Paul sighed, holding out his hand.

“Let me have her blood.” Alex nodded at Paul’s request, giving him the vile containing the bloodied cotton ball.

Paul took it out and allowed it to roll around in his hand with his fingers, the blood smearing on his palm as he closed his eyes. He then took a deep breath, holding the cotton ball tight as he concentrated.

“She’s in Manhattan… in a hospital and alive. I can feel someone trying to hide her in some kind of illusion, but I see Caroline. She's sleeping.” Paul responded, opening his eyes and quickly breaking the connection. “I’ll write down the address of the hospital for you.”

“Thank you.” Alex nodded, watching Paul walk away.

“What are you going to do now?” Amanda asked Alex.

“I’m going to let her stabilize, though I’ll be watching her apartment from a distance. After she gets released from the hospital I’ll wait a few days to approach her, and then I’ll try to have her come home.” Alex responded.

In truth he didn’t know what kind of abilities the person who rescued her had, and didn’t know if there were now others protecting Caroline. Alex didn’t want to go in there blindly, so he was going to wait for the perfect opportunity. Paul returned a few moments later with the address of the hospital, though now Alex didn’t actually need it. He just wanted to know if his sister was alive, and now that he knows that she is, he would be stalking her apartment starting tomorrow.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:15 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Alexander Ryans, Subject Zero
New York City

Alexander felt a barrage on his Psychic shield and his eyes snapped shut as feelings of pain shot through his skull. With a gasp, the pain stopped and his eyes snapped open to glare down at the hospital, but his attention was then drawn by a red dot on his chest and he instinctively moved out of the way, however he felt himself getting hit in his left shoulder as he let loose a Psionic blast that had been previously aimed at the man on a nearby building, but now instead slammed into the roof of the building Alexander was on sending bricks flying everywhere as he fell down the hole he had just created, slamming onto the floor as pain shot through his body.

Not only was his body in pain from the shoulder wound, but he now also had a very bad headache which was growing increasingly worse. Where the hell did that person come from? There's no way they could have got there that quickly with my eyes closed.

Dragging himself back onto his feet, Alexander stumbled out of the room he was in and out into a corridor as he gripped his shoulder to attempt to stem the pain. He could feel his headache worsening and there were blots of darkness on the edge of his vision. All the while his mind was racing over where the man came from. He was at the end of the hallway when he came to a sudden stop, his brain reaching a sudden train of thought.

That Illusionist! Alexander thought. It's quite effective. Feels real, but it's most likely just an illusion making me think I've been shot. That's why my head is in pain, and getting worse! My Psychic shield is trying to combat the illusion.

With a grunt Alexander carried on down the hallway, entering the stairway, before stumbling his way down it. As time progressed, the pain in his shoulder lessened whilst his headache became nearly unbearable, and a sneer made its way onto his face. When I get out of this illusion, my head is going to be in so much pain I won't be able to do anything. Screw this I need to move out of the effective range. They can detect me nearby, and I'm going to be a sitting duck soon as this pain is making me feel weaker... I'm going to be running low...

Alexander launched a Psionic burst into the wall on his flank and leaped out towards the building next to the one he was currently in, and blasted through the wall too, before running through the hallway, blasting through any walls in his way with his dwindling energy before finding himself in a building that seemed empty currently, and he no longer felt the pain in his shoulder, or anything attempting to break his shields. Though he did have a terrible head-splitting headache that made it hard to think, and his vision was littered with black spots as he grit his teeth in determination. Blindly walking through the hallway in the building, he stumbled through a door, the door slamming shut behind him as he vaguely scanned around him, spotting nothing of note in the room before his legs gave out and he crumpled to the floor as his exhaustion overwhelmed him.

Frigging Illusionist, you wait... were Alexander's last thoughts before he faded into unconsciousness.

OOC;
Might attempt to edit this around a bit.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:56 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Ella and Blaise
Hospital in New York
Affected RPers: Kei Ochima

Ella felt herself smile as the person fell unconscious. Ella released her grip on them, and stopped the illusion. She felt some energy return, but was still drained. She grabbed another bag of chips and ate them, whilst tapping to Blaise's mind.

Blaise stood behind a corner with his hood on, keeping an eye out for Alex. Suddenly lettered appeared in the air in front of him.

Got rid of them. Illusions are coming back on.

Blaise waited another few minutes so the illusion wouldn't kick in out in the open and he e seen. When he was certain it was back, he moved back to his seat by the door, and waited to see if Caroline's brother would dare to show himself.

Ella felt some energy coming back to her, and started bringing back the illusions. She conserved her energy, knowing that Alex might be harder to fool than everyone else. Ella looked down at Caroline who was still asleep. When he woke up and had the strength to leave, they would go to Ella's apartment. Ella just wished that the wait would finish soon. She looked at the clock, seeing she had another four hours. She grew restless as she stood up and started walking laps around the room. She wanted Caroline to wake up so they could leave, or at least so she could have someone to talk to.

OOC: I haven't forgotten about Steph. I plan on posting for her when Blaise goes home.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 05-15-2013 at 10:04 PM.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:39 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Ichiru and Kiseki
New York City
Apartments

When the door opened to reveal Ashley standing on the other side, it was clear right away that she was shocked from the twins’ appearance at her apartment, but the expression left quickly after only a few seconds as she sighed and leaned against the door frame.

“Either you guys are twins or I’m seeing double.”

It was then that both twins noticed the bottle of rum in her hand, with more than half of it already missing. Kiseki frowned as she took a sip of it, but Ichiru seemed to find it amusing.

“Let me guess… you guys are here to take my brother and I to The Company, right? Well you know what? Go right ahead, Agent Mulder and Agent Scully.” With that, she turned and stumbled back into the apartment and onto the couch, leaving the door open for the two of them. “I’m tired of running, so go the hell ahead.”

“You’re working hard to make this as tempting as possible, aren’t you?” Ichiru muttered as the brunette took one last, long sip of the rum and then threw the bottle into the wall. The sound of the shatter made Kiseki jump involuntarily, but neither of them reacted to it otherwise. Ichiru nudged the younger twin forward, and the two of them finally entered the apartment.

“Actually, we came here for the opposite.” Ichiru spoke clearly this time as Kiseki closed the door softly behind them and joined his brother at Ashley’s side. “I didn’t get to repay my debt in the woods because your brother refused my offer, so I’m here to do so now."

Though technically it’s not all me since I can’t heal the wound myself…

He didn’t speak his thoughts aloud, instead stepping to the side and turning his attention to Kiseki.

“I’ll leave her to you. I’m going to clean up the shards of glass from the bottle.”

Kiseki nodded in response, slightly surprised that Ichiru would decide to do such a thing. He turned his attention to Ashley, offering her a smile as he sat down beside her.

“My name is Kiseki. I have an ability that allows me to reverse time, so in doing so I can heal injuries by restoring that point of the body to what it originally was.” He understood that since Ashley was drunk, this explanation might not register, but he still felt the need to tell her what he was going to do so that when he touched her wound she wouldn’t be alarmed. He gently placed a hand on the burn on her shoulder as Ichiru worked to clean up the mess from the bottle on the other side of the room. He had noticed that her burn had grown considerably worse since he had seen her and Jeremy leave the woods, but he had tried not to acknowledge it too much. He was already irritated enough from the guilt he already felt.

“Try to be still, and it will go more quickly.” Kiseki instructed softly, then activating his ability and focusing on the wound beneath his hand. Ichiru finished cleaning the glass and joined Kiseki, watching as the wound slowly disappeared. When it was gone, Kiseki gave the brunette another smile and removed his hand from her shoulder.

“There. Good as new.”

“You should go lie down now and sleep that off.” Ichiru finally spoke again as Kiseki rose to his feet, giving the brunette a smirk. “Before you do something else to hurt yourself.”

Kiseki seemed to be worried about leaving Ashley alone, but he understood that if Jeremy came back while the two of them were there, the situation would be far from anything good.

“Ichiru, are you should we should leave her here…?” Despite his thoughts, Kiseki still asked Ichiru the question bothering him.

“We don’t really have a choice.” The dark haired teen responded. “I’d rather not be here when her brother comes back.”

Kiseki nodded in response with a bit of reluctance, and Ichiru turned and headed for the door. The younger twin turned back to Ashley with one last statement.

“That may be a little sore for a few more moments, but it should disappear. I doubt you can really feel it anyway right now, so you won’t be able to tell it was ever there once you sober up.”

“Speaking of which, try not to get wasted like this again.” Ichiru leaned on the doorframe as Kiseki crossed the room to join him. “You never know when someone will decide to take advantage of it.”

Kiseki nudged him and shot him a look when he glanced at him. Then with an awkward farewell from Ichiru and a smile and wave from Kiseki, the two of them turned and left the apartment.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 05-16-2013 at 07:50 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:37 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley and Jeremy
New York City
Manhattan

After Ichiru and Kiseki left the apartment Ashley had fallen asleep on the couch for a couple hours, so when the brunette finally opened her eyes the first thing she saw was Jeremy sitting in one of the kitchen chairs from a few feet away, an enraged expression on his face as he stared right at his sister.

“Don’t.” Ashley warned, slowly sitting up on the couch and placed a hand to the side of her head. “My head is killing me from all of the alcohol.”

“I really don’t give a sh*t if your head hurts!” Jeremy yelled, standing to his feet. “You let that guy heal you, didn’t you? How the hell do they even know where we live?”

“I was drunk and stupid. I’m sorry.” Ashley growled, standing to her feet as the room spun around. She grabbed onto the couch for her balance, though when she felt nauseous she was able to run into the bathroom without falling.

“Drunk and stupid?” Jeremy laughed harshly, walking in the direction of the bathroom. “Why the hell would you drink an entire bottle of alcohol by yourself?”

“Please just screw off.” Ashley responded, the brunette throwing up after slamming the bathroom door closed and locked it. Jeremy growled, storming into his own room and slammed the door. When Ashley didn’t feel sick anymore she brushed her teeth and quietly left the bathroom, the brunette sneaking out of the apartment and leaving since she didn’t want to deal with her brother right now.

Ashley’s surroundings still spun around her a bit as a major headache settled in from the hangover, the young woman making her way into the woods and thought everything over. She remembered the name of the male who healed her was Kiseki, but she still didn’t know the name of the other guy yet. She knew that they were twins, but worked for The Company. Could Kiseki healing her be just a plan they were trying to play out to gain her trust? Or did they help her with no strings attached? Ashley thought hard about this as she continued to blindly walk through the woods, coincidentally ending up where she and Ichiru first met. She chuckled a bit at the realization, the brunette letting out a sigh as she leaned up against a tree.

“I’m never drinking again…” Ashley told herself, rubbing her fingers along her temples.

“That might not be such a bad idea.” Ashley spun around at the new voice who spoke from behind her, a male around her own age standing only a few feet away with a smile on his face. He had short light brown hair and hazel colored eyes, the male standing at 5’8 with fair skin and was extremely handsome.

“Who are you?” Ashley asked as alarm was clearly heard in her voice.

“My name is Josh,” Josh responded. “And I work for The Company. I watched you and Ichiru interact together in these very woods just a few hours ago, so him letting you and your brother go confused me quite a bit.”

“Ichiru…” Ashley repeated, knowing that must had been the name of the person who was with Kiseki.

“When he let you go, I was ready to confront him, but instead I followed you and your brother. When Ichiru took Kiseki to see you when your brother left the apartment, I was certain that they were going to capture you, but Kiseki healed you and then the two of them left. I was once again confused, but then I figured it out.” Josh paused, a deadly smirk on his face. “They were just gaining your trust so that when the time came to strike, you would have been off guard. The reason why he let you and your brother go the first time was because it was two against one, even with your wound. The second time when Ichiru brought Kiseki to your apartment when you were alone, they didn’t bring you in because they wanted to gain your trust. He played you, Ashley.”

“Shut up.” Ashley growled, letting Josh’s words sink in. “That can’t be true.”

“Then how did I find you so easily?” Josh challenged. “Ichiru reported back and told me everything.” Josh had actually been following by using his ability, but he wasn’t going to tell Ashley the truth. “Now that he told me everything, we’re taking you in. He’s already at the apartment with Kiseki to capture Jeremy.” Josh wanted to get inside Ashley’s head and mess around with her, which was exactly what he was doing.

“No…” Ashley gasped, the situation dawning down on her.

“You put your trust in Ichiru, which was the wrong thing to do.” Ashley growled from Josh’s words, watching as he suddenly transformed into a black wolf. He had the ability to change into any animal, the black wolf in front of Ashley causing her eyes to widen.

“You’re the black wolf in the dreams…” Ashley gasped, Josh leaping forward with his long sharpened claws extended. Ashley tried to use her abilities but the alcohol numbed them for the time being as pain traveled through the inside of her head, the brunette diving to the side at the last minute and crashed hard onto the hard ground. Josh had managed to dig his claws in Ashley’s leg in midair and ripped through her skin all the way down to the bone, the male returning to his human form with a smile on his face.

“Alcohol is a nasty thing, isn’t it?” Josh chuckled as he took out a syringe from his pocket that was filled with a clear liquid, walking over to Ashley as she tried to crawl away. He kicked her hard on the side of the ribs which caused her to cry out in pain as she ended up on her back, watching as Josh knelt down next to her. “I’m going to enjoy torturing you back at headquarters.” Josh then jabbed the needle into Ashley’s arm and injected her with the liquid, her world falling to darkness only seconds later.

Alex, Ashley and Josh
New York City
Bronx

Even after a couple hours had gone by since Alex found out where Caroline was he still remained at headquarters to do some research, hacking into databases to learn everything his sister had been up to for those years she was gone. Both Amanda and Paul left the city to track down their assigned cases, to which Alex had been alone to do his research in the lab. The door suddenly opened as Alex looked up, seeing Josh walk in with Ashley unconscious in his arms.

“You have to be kidding me.” Alex said, though a smile was on his face as he stood up and walked over to Josh. “The Bennett’s are here in the city too?”

“It looks like just the twins, but I managed to capture Ashley. We still need to get Jeremy.” Josh responded, placing Ashley down on a metal table where he began to treat the wound he had caused on her leg. “We need to talk about something though.”

“What is it?” Alex asked, not liking the tone in Josh’s voice.

“Ichiru let the Bennett’s walk free in the woods. Jeremy accidentally wounded his sister badly, so Ichiru could have brought them in, but he let them go. And then Ichiru and Kiseki went as far as healed Ashley’s wound when she was drunk… I told Ashley the only reason why Ichiru and Kiseki did that was to gain her trust, but in reality…” Josh trailed off, looking up at Alex.

“Do you think they’re going against The Company or something?” Alex asked.

“I honestly don’t know.” Josh shook his head with a sigh. “I certainly hope not. I really like those guys.”

“There’s only one way to find out.” Alex said, taking out his phone. “I’m gonna text Ichiru and Kiseki to come here to headquarters immediately. I have a way to test Ichiru, since he seems to be the one in command. Kiseki just pretty much listens to his brother.”

“What’s the test going to be?” Josh asked in curiosity.

“The only way for us to get to Ashley’s and Jeremy’s parents is if we lure them out of hiding. We don’t know where they are, and neither do Ashley or Jeremy, but if we give a reason for Jeremy to call their parents then they’ll come here.” Alex explained. “Jeremy has no idea that we have his sister, so he’s going to receive a little present from Ashley in a package along with a note. The present will be one of Ashley’s fingers.”

“What?” Josh gasped, seeing the smirk on Alex’s face. “For every hour that passes by with which Jeremy and their parents don’t show up, another finger will be sent to Jeremy. Once we run out of fingers, then we’ll start sending toes.”

“So then what does Ichiru have to do with this?”

“Ichiru is going to be the one to cut off Ashley’s body parts, while Ashley is awake and fully aware of who is doing that to her.” Alex paused, pulling up Ichiru’s and Kiseki’s cellphone number. “We need to test Ichiru’s loyalty to The Company.”

“That’s a really good idea.” Josh chuckled, turning his attention back over towards the wound on Ashley’s leg. Alex then sent the same text message to both Ichiru and Kiseki, it reading ‘Get to the headquarters in the Bronx right now. We have Ashley Bennett.’ The text was sent, the male watching as Josh patched up Ashley’s leg and moved her body to a small glass room which was in the same lab they were in, Alex walking over and injecting Ashley with another liquid which would awaken her in a few minutes. They then locked the door and waited, watching Ashley through the glass.

Caroline
New York City
Manhattan

After a couple of hour Caroline opened her eyes slowly and looked around the room, seeing that the room was different than the other one. She then realized that Ella must had taken her to a different room, bringing the blonde to look over to her left and saw Ella.

“Hey.” Caroline said with a small smile, slowly sitting up on the bed. “Where’s Blaise? I think it’s a good idea we all leave.”
Old 05-20-2013, 09:00 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Blaise and Ella
Hospital in New York

Blaise continued to sit out the front, wondering if Alex would show. Suddenly more of Ella's letters appeared in front of him.

Caroline is ready to leave. Park your car near the front. But just remember that we are the only ones who can see it, so stay out of the way of other cars.

Blaise stood up and pulled his keys from his pocket, and walked over to his car. He got in, and drove it next to the door.

Ella looked out the window from Caroline's room, and changed the invisibility illusion. The car was now a group of workmen doing construction there.

"That should stop people walking into it." Ella thought, as she grabbed a wheelchair from the other side of the room.

"I will make us invisible to everyone else, that way we won't be seen." Ella said, "However if we go into the lift, I will make us visible for that time, but look different, as people will get suspicious if they bump into us."

Ella put the wheelchair next to Caroline's bed, and moved next to Caroline to help her get in the wheelchair.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 05-26-2013, 02:35 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru and Kiseki
New York City
Apartments

“Hey, look at this.”

Several minutes after returning to their own apartment after leaving Ashley’s, Ichiru called to his brother from his place on the living room couch. Kiseki turned around to look at him from where he stood in the kitchen, having been headed to get something to drink.

“What is it?” He walked over to Ichiru, who hadn’t taken his eyes off of the laptop sitting in his lap.

“I found an article that talks about what Ashley said.” Ichiru responded as Kiseki leaned over his shoulder to look. Onscreen, there was an article displayed from several years ago that told about a freshman college student exposing the existence of people with abilities.

“So she really was telling the truth?”

“At least this much, yeah… We still don’t know for sure that she and Jeremy are related to Claire and Noah Bennett, though.”

“Well if she told the truth about that much, I doubt she would lie about the rest…”

“You never know.” Ichiru answered. “Regardless of that fact, it’s… jarring that she was telling the truth about such a thing.”

“Yeah…” Despite his agreement, Kiseki wasn’t really surprised at all. He had already been wary of The Company for years now, so he was willing to believe any stories about their cruelty so long as they were believable. “Hey, what’s that?”

Just as he thought this, an article displayed on the side with the related topics caught his eye, and he pointed at it over Ichiru’s shoulder.

‘Masters of Deceit: The Truth Behind The Lies of The Company’?” Ichiru read the title aloud, and a doubtful expression came onto his face. Kiseki, however, wanted to see it because he had experienced some of The Company’s cruelty himself, even if he had been lead to falsely believe that it was because the victims were plotting against them.

‘See the true cruelty behind the organization known as The Company as told by a former agent’…”

A few moments of silence passed between the two as Kiseki could easily sense Ichiru’s doubt, but eventually he broke it and pointed again to the name of the article’s author.

“Wasn’t that guy captured a few months ago?”

“Jacob Muller… Yeah, he was… and killed as well, unfortunately. His act of betrayal was too big to be excused…”

“I wonder why they never took this off of the internet…”

“Maybe they haven’t found it?”

Silence fell between the two again as they read the article, which described several detailed incidents of unjust cruelty displayed by The Company. Even Ichiru had to admit that it was nearly impossible for this to be untrue - especially since he knew the person who had written this article himself, and clearly remembered the day he was accused of and executed for treason. They all had been told that he was feeding lies about The Company to the media behind their backs, and everyone had accepted it as true. That’s what they had always done… But now, the truth was being brought to the light.

'One of the most revolting incidents I recall occurred over a decade ago. Some agents discovered these two twin children who had recently been revealed to have abilities. They were only four years old at the time, but The Company wasted no time in going to retrieve them. I was one of the agents sent on this mission. It repulses me even to this day remembering what they did. They didn’t even give the parents a chance. They didn’t tell them what was going on. They just came in and seized both of the adults, telling them that they were there to take their children to The Company. When they struggled, they were killed instantly. One of the children was even in the room, too. He had to watch as his parents were murdered right in front of him. The father was even tortured a bit beforehand. It was too cruel. I always hated The Company after that. I took it upon myself to oversee the training of the two twin boys afterward, but it pains me to know that I was part of such a tragedy in their lives - and that even when I left about a month ago today, I couldn’t bring them with me.'

A sharp pain ran through Ichiru’s head as he read a certain paragraph, and he was forced to stop. He remembered Jacob Muller more clearly now. He had been an older man, but was renowned as a good agent. He had been there ever since the twins’ arrival, and had become a sort of father figure to both of them. Ichiru had respected him both as an agent and as a person, and he and Kiseki had been upset over the older man’s disappearance, and eventually his death as well, but Ichiru’s heart had been hardened when he was told that it was because Jacob had betrayed The Company. He hadn’t known it had been because of something like this.

“Are you okay?” Kiseki noticed the expression that had come onto Ichiru’s face and questioned him with concern, but before the older twin could answer, both twins’ phones went off simultaneously. Kiseki was the first to pull his out.

“…It looks like we’re needed back at headquarters.”

Ichiru took out his own phone as Kiseki spoke and read the message displayed.

'Get to the headquarters in the Bronx right now. We have Ashley Bennett.'

His eyes focused on the last sentence for a few moments.

“So she really is a Bennett… That makes what she said the truth…” Kiseki looked up at Ichiru, whose bangs were hiding his eyes from view now. He couldn’t tell what he was thinking or feeling. “Which means that the article was true, too… Does that mean this one…?”

“Don’t start wavering just yet.” Ichiru finally spoke up when Kiseki trailed off, putting his phone away and shutting down the laptop. “We don’t have any solid proof that these articles are true. Until then, we can’t make a decision. Let‘s just go see what they want.”

Kiseki frowned, clearly sensing that Ichiru was in a bit of denial despite his own newfound wariness of The Company, but the expression only lasted a moment. He put his phone away and gave a nod instead.

“The car I fixed is still outside, so we can use that to get there.”

“Your ability never ceases to come in handy.” Ichiru glanced back at Kiseki with a smirk as he put away the laptop and headed for the door, prompting Kiseki to follow.

OOC: You can have the twins arrive in your next post so they can be told what they were called for if you want, since I’m too lazy/braindead to type anymore (and thanks to Microsoft Word crashing I’ve had to type this post three times…). ><

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 05-26-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:23 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: Awwwww okay

Alex, Ashley and Josh
New York City
Bronx

Alex and Josh waited patiently for Ichiru and Kiseki to arrive, the two standing up from their chairs when the twins walked into the room as Ashley remained unconscious in her glass confinement.

“Ah, good. You guys are here.” Alex said, looking over towards Kiseki. “I’m guess you didn’t capture my sister Caroline? That’s okay, because I know where she’s at. I’ll be giving her an unexpected visit in a few days.” Alex then turned his attention towards Ashley who began to stir in her sleep a little bit, though she didn’t become conscious yet.

“I wanted to say bravo to you, Ichiru.” Josh added as he walked over to the dark haired male. “I saw everything in the woods and at the apartment. At first I was confused as to why you would let Jeremy and Ashley free in the woods even though she was injured, and then went as far as having Kiseki heal her wound at the apartment. I was going to confront you, but then figured out your plan. You were simply trying to gain her trust so she would tell you information about her parents; Claire and West. And then find out information about her grandfather; Noah. It was a good plan, but we just couldn’t wait for it to fall through. Great job though, Ichiru. The Company trained you right.”

“She might be pissed though when she wakes up, because Josh told Ashley that you and Kiseki were at the apartment capturing her brother.” Alex said with a chuckle while looking at Ichiru.

“Tell him your plan and why you called him here.” Josh pressed on.

“Right.” Alex nodded, walking over to Ichiru. “You gaining Ashley’s trust and having her tell you information was a great idea, but that would take too long. Instead, we’re going to start cutting off her fingers and send them to Jeremy along with a note. In the note it will explain that with every hour that passes by without any word from their parents then we will send another finger of Ashley’s.” Alex paused, pointing to a pair of wire cutters on the nearby table. “You’re going to be the one to cut off her fingers, Ichiru. Since you came up with that plan to gain her trust, then it only seems appropriate for you to be the one to cut off her fingers while she’s awake and fully aware of who will be doing this to her.” Alex smirked, locking his eyes with Ichiru. “Gaining her trust was your intention, right? You would never betray The Company, since they’re the ones who basically raised you. You wouldn’t betray family.”

“She’s waking up.” Josh said when seeing Ashley begin to slowly lift herself up from a thin cot laid out on the floor, Alex turning over towards Ashley.

“Here we go.” Alex chuckled.

Ashley slowly opened her eyes and pushed herself up, the brunette feeling sharp pains in her leg from when Josh had ripped her skin open with his claws. She looked and saw that it was stitched closed, though the pain was still there as her clothes were dirtied and ripped.

“Oh no…” Ashley whispered to herself when seeing she was trapped in a room with glass walls, her back facing Ichiru, Kiseki, Alex and Josh as she stood up to her feet. A rush of dizziness washed over the brunette but she shook it off, turning her head to look at the agents on the other side of the glass. Her eyes instantly fell on Ichiru, anger flowing through her as she limped to the glass and began to bang on it with her fists. “Where the hell is my brother?” Ashley screamed.

“Not here.” Josh smirked, her angry eyes falling on the other agent. “They never went to the apartment to capture him. I only told you that because I wanted to mess with your head, though everything else I said was true. Ichiru was only trying to gain your trust and was going to betray you… he’s one of our best agents who work for The Company. Don’t feel bad, though. I’m sure he’s done this a thousand times with the other girls he has brought in.” Ashley growled, looking over towards Ichiru again.

“When I get out of here I’m going to kill you myself!” Ashley threatened. “I began to trust you! I risked my life in the woods to save you! And I even stood up for you when I argued with my brother!” Ashley punched the thick glass so hard that her knuckles began to bleed, her blood smearing on the glass.

“Let’s strap her to the chair.” Alex said as Josh agreed.

“She drank alcohol so her powers aren’t working. The two of us can easily restrain her.” Josh said, the two opening the door and pounced towards Ashley. The injury on her leg prevented her from doing a good enough leap to get away as both Alex and Josh grabbed her, dragging the brunette out of the small glass room and into a metal chair which was bolted down to the ground in the lab. Alex and Josh managed to bound her ankles and wrists in the metal restraints attached to the chair while Ashley screamed and jerked around, making Alex’s and Josh’s task almost impossible.

“Jeez. She’s fricken feisty.” Alex commented, watching as Ashley tried to break out of the restraints but it was no use, the brunette giving up as she looked around the room. She breathed hard to catch her breath, trying to calm down so she could think straight. Ashley could feel her abilities slowly coming back to her, though she knew they wouldn’t come back in time. She somehow needed to buy enough time until her abilities came back...

“What are you going to do to me?” Ashley asked, her eyes falling on all of the agents. Maybe if she kept them talking long enough then it will buy her the time she needed.

We aren’t going to do anything.” Alex smirked, getting the pair of wire cutters from the table and holding them in front of Ashley. “Ichiru is going to be cutting your fingers off one by one, each one being sent to your brother Jeremy. It’s the perfect way to lure out your parents from hiding.

“No!” Ashley yelled, the teen beginning to struggle again as tears pooled her eyes. “You already have me! Just kill me and leave my family alone!”

“Your mother was the one who exposed people with abilities, so why would we kill you right now? We want to bring her in and make her watch while we kill you, your father, your brother and your grandfather before we finally kill her.” Ashley stopped struggling as Josh spoke, the young man walking over and began to stroke his fingers softly along Ashley’s collarbone. “Though I think we all can agree that having a little bit of fun with you one by one while you’re still alive will be a treat. After all, you have a body that I’m sure all four of us would like to take for a spin.”

“I wouldn’t mind that.” Alex laughed, Josh stroking his hand along Ashley’s left cheek. She quickly jerked her head forward and opened her mouth, her jaw clamping down on Josh’s wrist so hard that he began to bleed.

“Let go!” Josh yelled as he tried to yank his wrist away, which only made Ashley bite down harder. “OW!” Alex hurried over and punched Ashley’s leg where her wound was, the stitches ripping open which caused Ashley to scream out in pain. Her leg heavily bled again as the red liquid dripped onto the white tiled floor, Josh backing away and cursing up a storm. He then shifted into the black wolf and growled at Ashley, looking as though he were about to attack.

“Josh don’t!” Alex warned, Josh turning back to his normal form a few moments later as Ashley stopped screaming, though the pain in her leg was excruciating.

“Change of plans. That little b*tch dies last so she can suffer.” Josh growled as Alex nodded, walking over to Ichiru with the wire cutters.

“Cut off one of her fingers right now so we can get the plan going by sending the finger to Jeremy.” Alex ordered, offering the cutters. Ashley locked her glassy eyes with Ichiru and didn’t take them away, the brunette trying her best not to show any fear but her trembling body clearly gave her away.

Caroline
New York City
Manhattan

"I will make us invisible to everyone else, that way we won't be seen." Ella said as Caroline looked over to her. "However if we go into the lift, I will make us visible for that time, but look different, as people will get suspicious if they bump into us."

Caroline nodded, watching as Ella put the wheelchair next to her bed and moved next to her to help the injured blonde get in the wheelchair. Caroline let Ella help her, wincing a little bit when getting into the wheelchair.

“There we go.” Caroline said, looking over to Ella with a small smile. “Let’s get out of here.”
Old 05-27-2013, 01:18 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Ella and Blaise
Hospital in New York

Ella wheeled Caroline out of the room and into the lift. She was about to make them visible again, until she saw something that changed her mind. A security camera.
"Crap, if we go visible here, that will record it" Ella thought to herself. They remained invisible as Ella prayed the lift would stay empty. Lucky for the pair, it did.

Blaise got a surprise when he heard his name, and let go a sigh if relief when he saw Ella and a healthier looking Caroline walk towards him.
"Caroline is good to leave now," Ella said, "so can we get out of here? I never liked hospitals."
Blaise laughed at the girl, who though was in her mid teens, sounded like a child then. He beckoned them to his car, and helped Caroline into the back seat. They put the wheelchair into the back, and Ella went into the seat next to Caroline to keep an eye on her. Blaise got in the drivers seat and turned the keys.

"Mind disguising us Ella?" Blaise asked.
"I don't mind, what are you feeling?" Ella asked casually.
"Green Toyota Supra?" Blaise laughed. Ella remembered her fathers car collection. She had seen it a few times before she ran away, and knew he had one. She changed the appearance of the car to everyone, including Blaise, himself, who laughed again. This was one of the happier moments he had lived since Abbee died.

Ella directed Blaise to her loft in downtown Manhattan. Blaise got the wheelchair out and helped Caroline into it, as Ella fumbled around in her pockets for her keys.

"So how does a 14 year old get her own loft?" Blaise asked, looking at the building that Ella lived in.

"I'm 16," she said, "and it helps when they think that I am 21 and have just handed them a wad of cash that doesn't really exist."

Blaise offered to walk the duo up to Ella's home, but Ella declined, knowing she could take care of the both of them. Blaise left as Ella wheeled Caroline to the elevator.

Ella
Ella's Loft, Downtown Manhattan

"Welcome to Casa de Ella." Ella said to Caroline as they went into her loft, slightly embarrassed. The loft was composed of three rooms. One large room which acted as a lounge, kitchen and dining area, a bedroom and a small bathroom. All three rooms were visible, as was the mess they contained. Empty pizza boxes, dirty dishes, and dust were visible.

"If I knew I would be having company, I would have tidied up before I left this morning. I have never had someone over here." Ella said as she walked to the bedroom. "I didn't think I would be jumping into a strangers car helping him get a dying girl to a hospital."

Ella cleaned the room briefly, so it seemed inhabitable for Caroline to sleep in, and got an extra blanket and put it on the couch for herself.

"Were you wanting to go to sleep now?" Ella asked, "or did you want to stay up a bit. I am off the walls from the energy drinks I downed keeping up the illusions, so I can go either way."

She grabbed the remote and flicked on the TV, then grabbed her phone and typed in a number. As it rang she asked Caroline another question.
"What type of pizza do you like?"

Blaise and Steph
Apartment in Tribeca
Affected RPers: None

Blaise waited in the car until he saw the lights turn on in the loft. When they drove there, he gave Ella his phone number, in case if emergencies, and knew she would call if she needed him. Though he knew that with her power, she could take on just about anyone.

Blaise arrived at his apartment, and parked on the side of the road. He entered the apartment, and found Danny watching TV, and Carl pointing a gun at a girl tied up in a closet.

"It is Carl's shift." Danny said casually, as he changed the channel.

"I knew that you caught her, but still, I am surprised at this." Blaise said.

Steph had been looking down the barrel of the gun that one of the men held. She had spent the last day tied to a chair, while the two men took turns at pointing the gun at her.

Had she not been gagged, she would have changed her appearance to have her clothes torn, and screamed rape to get the neighbours in her side.

"We searched her," Carl said, "And found a phone. She is definitely from the company. They call her Steph."

"So you are the shapeshifter who messed with me?" Blaise said. He took the gag off her, expecting a response. Steph spat at him, and was half surprised when he stopped in thin air and froze it.

"You aren't in the position of power here, and if you don't answer our questions, you will stay here." Blaise said.

"Are you angry that I knew how to slip past your defences?" Steph said mockingly, as she changed her appearance to that of Abbee.

"You don't have to be a genius to figure that out," Blaise said as he pretended to away, quickly punching her in the cheek. "Do it again, and you will get it worse."

Steph's cheek strung from the impact of Blaise's fist. He was strong.

"Is there much more information to be gotten off the phone?" Blaise asked Danny.

"I got all of it." Danny said from the couch, continuing to flick through the channels, briefly stopping on the women's exercise program.

"Good. Because they will suspect something when they realise she is taking too long, and will track her through this," Blaise said, grabbing Steph's phone from the bench. He held it in his hand, and ignited it, as it melted into the sink.

"First question. How much information do the company have on me?" Blaise asked.

"I'm not saying a thing," Steph said coldly.

"Are you sure?" Blaise asked. When Steph remained silent he knew she was sure. He put the gag back on her, and put her in the cupboard, locking the door.

"We need to keep watching her." Blaise said. At a random point during each hour, open the door for a few seconds to see that she is still tied up. Keep the gun on her. I will get some sleep, and take the next shift after Danny's."

"By the way, I have something you like." Danny said, "I found her keys, she drives a Nissan GT-R. I found it parked a few blocks away, and got rid of all the trackers. It's all yours."

Danny threw the keys to Blaise, who caught them sloppily, showing signs of fatigue, as he went to his bedroom and quickly fell asleep.

"Hey, wasn't the bastard supposed to get us Bagels?" Carl realised...

Banner Made by Me
Old 05-29-2013, 01:36 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Alexander Ryans, Subject Zero
New York City

Alexander woke up to a pounding headache, and grit his teeth in pain as he staggered to his feet and scanned his surroundings. With a snort he made his way to the door, and exited the room he was in, before looking around the corridor, and was about to start moving again when he heard something, and he stood still to listen in.

"What?" a voice asked. "You got her back at HQ? I'm tracking someone right now... what? Fine, I'll head over there right now."

Around the corner that Alexander was next to came a man wearing a suit, who stopped walking and was staring at Alexander in horror, and he moved to pull out a gun, but Alexander wrapped his hand around the man's throat and slammed him into the wall, before placing his other hand over the man's head.

The man began to roar in pain as Alexander exerted pressure upon the man's skull as he ripped apart the man's mind, before finding what he wanted and snapped the man's neck before letting his body drop to the floor. Alexander stood still for several moments as he looked through the man's knowledge, before finding out what he had been talking about.

"Bennett? Well, this is intriguing. Seems I should make my way over there." Alexander mused, before dragging the man's body back into the room he just vacated, before swapping his clothes with the man's.

Alexander left the room once more, a smirk on his face as he made his way down the stairs and out of the building, pulling the car keys out of his pocket and getting into the black SUV and pulling out onto the road. After a while of driving, Alexander pulled into a parking space outside a building, before getting out of the car, and walking around to the side entrance from the memories he had absorbed.

Pulling out the card that was in the man's wallet, he used it on the scanner, before entering the building. When the door shut behind him, he smirked as he clicked his neck and began calmly walking down the corridor.

"Well, this is going to be fun. For me at least." Alexander muttered as he turned down the corner, and spotted three guards at the end of the hallway. "Better now than never, right let's do this."

Alexander threw his hands forward, unleashing a Psionic blast that decimated the corridor and sent the three guards flying through the doorway they were guarding, revealing the control room with all the cameras. One of the workers in the room managed to slam his hand down onto a button, setting off the alarms, but that was all he managed before the room exploded into shattered pieces of computer equipment and shards of the building material as several Psionic blasts were unleashed upon the room.

Alexander charged down a hallway, unleashing devastation as he ran, debris flying everywhere as he made his way through the headquarters. He soon found a rhythm of creating the purple Psychic barriers around his hands to deflect bullets, before unleashing Psionic blasts in retaliation, before dodging a hail of gunfire, and unleashing a wave of Psychic Flame back down the corridor, the flames scorching everything in its path, and slamming into a group of guards who fell to the floor screaming in pain as they were burnt. Alexander jumped upwards, grabbing onto a metal bar and swinging himself up onto the balcony overlooking the courtyard he had found himself in, and began running through the upper floor's corridors, blowing up things as he went.

Alexander slid along the floor underneath a hail of gunfire, before launching his right hand forward, unleashing a devastating wave of Psionic destruction which completely obliterated the hallway in front of him as well as the floor below him, leaving a large hole in the side of the building. Alexander smirked as he stayed where he was as he created small spheres of Psionic energy and flung them around at various walls and guards, the spheres exploding when they reached their targets, creating craters and holes wherever they landed.

That should be enough... Alexander thought as he raised both his hands above his head, gathering Psionic energy once more into his hands.

Sparks of energy shot off the growing ball as it grew to a decently large sized sphere, which Alexander launched at the assortment of guards that had just arrived in front of him, before he closed his eyes and began concentrating on a rooftop near to the headquarters, and he disappeared with a loud crack, before reappearing on the rooftop he had pictured, and watched as the entire segment of the headquarters he had been in exploded, spewing debris everywhere. A loud rumble filled the air as several other areas of the building collapsed, most likely due to all the damage Alexander had dealt in his small escapade in the building. Alexander crouched down as he scanned his surroundings, a smirk adorning his features.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:05 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru and Kiseki
New York City
Bronx Headquarters

After everything was said and done - and Ashley was finally successfully restrained after all of her struggling - Alex walked over to Ichiru and offered him a set of wire cutters.

“Cut off one of her fingers now so we can get the plan going by sending the finger to Jeremy.” He ordered, and Kiseki, who had been too shocked by the entire situation up until this point, finally moved to look at Ichiru. For once, he was doing incredibly well at hiding his expression, but when Ichiru glanced at him, he could clearly see the pleading in his brother’s eyes. Both of them were shaken after their discoveries only minutes before, and such an order given all of a sudden didn’t help much at all.

However, despite his inner turmoil, Ichiru took the cutters offered to him and shifted his gaze to Ashley, whose glassy eyes locked with his own. He hadn’t shown it, but her yelling through the glass earlier had reached him. Had it not been for the articles he found online thanks to what she told him in the woods, and the fact that she had put herself on the line to save him twice already, he would probably be able to carry out this task without a problem. Probably even if she hadn’t yelled at him here, he might have been able to shut off his emotions long enough to complete his task. But now he couldn’t. He could hide what he was feeling on the outside, but he wasn’t doing such a great job at actually fighting it.

Kiseki wanted to say something to him to try and convince him not to do it, or to talk Josh and Alex into coming up with something less torturous, but it would only be in vain if he tried. He already knew that from his past experiences with things like this. No matter what he said, they would never settle for a more peaceful method. That’s how The Company was.

Ichiru finally walked into the glass room where Ashley was restrained, approaching the brunette with an emotionless expression. He was forced to look away from her when their eyes met again, silently positioning the cutters around the pointer finger on her left hand.

“I’m sorry. It wasn’t supposed to end up like this.” He spoke loud enough for only Ashley to hear, and started to apply pressure to the tool in his hand. His hand froze, and the hesitation he was trying to fight off finally started making itself clear. However, to Kiseki watching nervously on the other side of the glass, it was too subtle to see.

“Hey, if you resist this will only hurt more, you know?”

A blurry image of a man’s face flashed into Ichiru’s mind, an unfamiliar voice echoing in his head. He felt a sharp pain similar to the one he had gotten after reading the article from Jacob Muller, and held his head briefly with one of his hands.

“See, your wife is already dead. Why don’t you follow her obediently?”

A woman lay on the ground with a crimson puddle staining the carpet beneath her head. The living room furniture was splattered with blood from the struggle, and two strange men stood only a few feet away. A third man was restrained by two of them, and a hand was forcibly held out toward the others.

Ichiru could see from where he was that two of the man’s fingers were already missing, lying somewhere in the bloody mess beneath them.

“But before you do, tell us where the children are. My men have searched this entire house already. I know you know where they are, and I won’t let you die peacefully until you tell me.”

A set of wire cutters were positioned around the ring finger on the man’s right hand. He was trembling from the pain, but he refused to make a sound to acknowledge it, nor did he answer the men. This angered the speaker, and he applied pressure to the wire cutters, preparing to remove the third finger.

“NO!” Ichiru screamed without realizing, and the wire cutters suddenly flew out of the man’s hands and into the wall across the room. The man holding them had been affected as well, but the child’s powers hadn’t been strong enough to move him.

“Ichiru!” His father looked over toward him, finding him with his eyes instantly. “Run!”

A face appeared in front of Ichiru seconds later, and he instinctively shrunk back into his hiding place. However, the man who was looking at him was different than the others. He seemed upset about everything that was going on. Despite this, Ichiru started to push past him and run, but before he could, a bloody hand shoved the other man aside, and the one who had been torturing Ichiru’s father appeared in front of him. Without hesitation, he reached into the narrow hiding place the child had been huddled in and grabbed his arm, dragging him out into the open roughly.

“Well here’s one…” Ichiru struggled against his grip until he was handed off to the first man who had found him.

“I found the other. Turns out he had been using his abilities to make me think he wasn’t in the room.” A third man returned downstairs with an unconscious Kiseki in his arms. “Must have burned himself out.”

“Then I guess that makes you useless now.” The first man turned back to Ichiru’s father, giving him as smirk as he pointed a gun in his direction. A deafening shot followed, and the older man dropped to the ground lifelessly.

Ichiru stared at the blood pooling beneath his father’s body, lying beside his mother on the living room floor. The man appeared in front of him, saying something about how he and his brother had been incredibly hard to track down. Ichiru’s shocked expression slowly turned into anger, and as tears began to burn his eyes, he released a blast of energy toward the man, this time successfully knocking him away. He was quickly restrained afterward and started screaming hysterically, kicking and thrashing in his captor’s grip.

“I’m sorry.” A kinder voice came from behind him, and somehow he knew it had been the first man who had found him. However, his voice wasn’t enough to calm the child. “I’m so sorry.”

“You guys made a mess.” The one holding Kiseki finally spoke again. “Jacob and I will take the kids back to headquarters, you take care of this mess. We don’t want this to be on the news for the next week or so because of your showy methods.”

The first man got back to his feet while cursing up a storm, his eyes locked on Ichiru, who had gradually begun to calm down thanks to the constant apologizing in his ear. He went limp, expression becoming blank as the room around him started to distort. The man restraining him lifted Ichiru up into his arms, offering a small, remorseful smile.

“Everything will be okay. We’re taking you somewhere safe now.”

Kiseki looked at Ichiru in concern from the other side of the glass. The older twin had been frozen for some time now, and from his expression and strange breathing, one would think he was going into a panic attack. He glanced at Alex and Josh, wondering whether or not they had noticed as well.

Inside the glass room, the memory that Ichiru had recalled repeated in his mind over and over. His mother being shot, his father being tortured as the men searched the house for the two of them and then shot as well, the man who he now knew as Jacob Muller apologizing to him and carrying him away from the bloody incident with the promise that everything would be okay.

In his hysteria, Ichiru had repressed everything up to the point where he went into shock. He had only remembered seeing his parents dead and the people from The Company taking him away with promises that he would be safe and everything would be okay. But they were actually the ones who had done it. How had he never realized that? These people weren’t his family. They had killed his real family. They were murderers.

“Murderers…” He involuntarily let the word slip through his clenched teeth.

His grip on the wire cutters tightened as an expression of rage came onto his face, and for a moment it seemed as though he would actually cut Ashley‘s finger off, but instead he suddenly turned around and flung the cutters at the glass window.

Kiseki quickly moved out of the way as a hole shattered in the window, the cutters and shards of glass flying toward the three of them on the other side.

“Ichiru, what are you--?!” He cut off when seeing the expression on his brother’s face. What had happened? Surely Ashley hadn’t done anything. He hadn’t even seen the two of them speak to each other.

With an enraged yell, Ichiru released a blast of power identical to the one on that day, although this one was far more powerful than that of fourteen years ago. The rest of the glass window shattered, and several shards of glass rained down on the other side. Kiseki instinctively used his ability on the shards that shot toward him, reversing their direction of motion and sending them into the ceiling.

The metal shackles binding Ashley’s ankles and wrists split in two after the blast of power, having been sliced open by the vectors that had accompanied it. However, despite his current condition, Ichiru had still managed to control his ability enough to where it wouldn’t hit her or Kiseki. The shards of glass had been the only thing out of his control.

During his outburst, Kiseki had heard Ichiru yell something that sounded like “Murderers”, and although it appeared to be directed at Josh and Alex, he could somehow tell it was toward The Company itself. But the real question was what had made the older twin snap?

“Kiseki!” Ichiru’s voice snapped him out of his thoughts, and he looked back at his brother, who quickly scooped Ashley up into his arms. Even without him saying anything else, he knew what the older twin meant and turned to run back in the direction they had come in. Ichiru looked down at Ashley, offering a small smirk that was a complete contrast to his previous outburst. “Looks like it’s my turn to save you.”

With that, he went after Kiseki, following the younger twin back outside to the car they had come in. Kiseki opened one of the doors and Ichiru carefully placed Ashley in the backseat.

“I’ll drive. You get in the back with Ashley and work on that wound on her leg.” He instructed as he turned to Kiseki, who gave a nod and quickly got in the backseat beside Ashley after giving Ichiru the keys to the car. He then gently placed a hand over Ashley’s wound and began to concentrate as he had done with the burn on her shoulder earlier in the apartment.

Ichiru got into the driver’s seat of the car and started it up. He glanced at Ashley in the rearview mirror after starting to drive away from the headquarters and back in the direction of the apartments.

“I know this is probably really confusing for you, but you don’t have to worry now. I don’t want anything to do with those bastards anymore.” His gaze shifted to Kiseki then. “I’ll explain everything to both of you once we get somewhere safe. For now we’ll have to stop by the apartments to inform Jeremy of everything that’s going on… That should be fun.”

Kiseki finished healing Ashley’s wound about halfway through the drive, and was starting to appear visibly fatigued. He had used his ability more times just in one day than he normally had to in a week. Ichiru noticed this when he glanced at the two in the rearview mirror and cursed under his breath. Glancing at the road behind him, he was surprised no one had come after them yet, but that was sure to happen soon.

He pulled into the apartments’ parking lot and shut off the car, quickly getting out as Kiseki followed suit, turning back around toward Ashley as Ichiru walked around the car to stand at his side.

“Can you walk? If your leg is still hurting, one of us can carry you.”

OOC: I'll eventually think of something to do with Reina... xD

Old 06-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Alex, Ashley and Josh
New York City
Bronx/Manhattan

Ashley’s face paled as she watched Ichiru enter the glass room she was in and carrying the wire cutters in his hands, bringing the brunette to struggle against the metal restraints. She quickly looked down towards her wrists and concentrated hard to will up shadows so she could slip through the metal, but only flickers of darkness appeared. Her abilities were returning, but not quick enough as Ichiru placed the tool around her pointer finger on her left hand.

“I’m sorry. It wasn’t supposed to end up like this.” Ichiru spoke in a low voice as Ashley brought her attention back to him, her fear now showing as Ichiru began to put pressure. Ashley looked away and tightly shut her eyes as she braced herself from the excruciating pain that was going to happen in just mere seconds, though that pain didn’t come. Confusion washed over the brunette as she opened her eyes and glanced over towards the male, seeing that he was breathing hard.

“Ichiru?” Ashley whispered.

“Murderers…” Ichiru spoke, Josh and Alex looking at each other in confusion. Ichiru then put a great amount of pressure on the cutters which caused Ashley to gasp in pain, the skin being cut down to the bone as blood dripped from her finger. She thought that Ichiru was really going to cut off her finger, but all of a sudden he turned around and flung the cutters at the glass, shattering it.

“What the hell?” Alex shouted, seeing the raged expression on Ichiru’s face. He then tapped into Ichiru’s head, finding out that The Company had killed his parents. “Crap…”

“What is it?” Josh asked as he quickly looked over towards Alex.

“He knows The Company killed his parents.” Alex responded, Ichiru releasing a large blast of power which shattered the rest of the glass and sent it flying towards them. Alex quickly took Josh and pulled him down towards the ground to dodge the shards of glass, though a piece embedded deep into Josh’s neck. The alarms then went off as explosions were heard throughout the building, though Alex didn’t know what caused the other explosions as he tried to help his best friend dying on the floor.

Ashley watched in shock as her metal restraints sliced into two, the brunette knowing Ichiru had freed her. She tried to stand but was unable to because of the wound on her leg, Ashley focusing her attention on her finger then as she ripped off a piece of her shirt from the bottom and wrapped it around her bleeding finger.

“Kiseki!” Ichiru yelled as he quickly scooped Ashley up into his arms, the group quickly leaving. Ichiru looked down at Ashley then as she locked eyes with his own, the male offering a small smirk to her. “Looks like it’s my turn to save you.”

“About damn time.” Ashley responded with a smirk on her own. After the group left the building Alex was trying to do everything he could to save Josh, but it was too late as the other male bled out from his neck. Alex slowly stood to his feet as he looked in the direction where Ichiru, Kiseki and Ashley had escaped, the male’s face filled with rage as he began to throw random items around in frustration.

After Kiseki healed Ashley’s wound on her leg and when they returned to the apartment Ashley reassured Ichiru and Kiseki that she could walk, the brunette leading the twins up to her apartment and pulled them inside, quickly closing and locking the door.

“What the hell is going on?” Jeremy asked from the kitchen, not seeing Ashley’s finger just yet. “Why the hell are they here? I thought you were in your room this entire time.”

“The Company caught me.” Ashley responded as she walked passed Jeremy and opened the fridge to get two bottles of water, handing them over to Ichiru and Kiseki. Jeremy looked over to the handle on the refrigerator and saw the smear of blood, his attention then shifting to Ashley’s hand.

“They found you? How?” Jeremy asked, though accusing eyes quickly traveled to Kiseki and Ichiru.

“It’s wasn’t them, Jeremy. They saved me.” Ashley rolled her eyes at her brother.

“What happened to your finger?” Jeremy asked, ignoring the fact that Ichiru and Kiseki had saved his sister. Ashley sighed and looked down, telling her brother everything that happened. When Ashley was finished talking Jeremy locked eyes with Ichiru, rage clearly seen on his face. “You did that to my sister? She’s my sister!” Jeremy sprang forward and took Ichiru by his shirt, the male putting his hand into a fist and was about to punch Ichiru in the face.

“Knock it off!” Ashley shouted, putting her right hand up and being able to stop Jeremy’s attack by covering his entire arm in shadows and controlling them. Ashley then moved her arm and flung Jeremy over to the couch, the male crashing and falling onto the floor. “Now they decide to work…” Ashley sighed in frustration.

“How can you defend the person who did that to you?” Jeremy growled as he stood up and walked back into the kitchen.

“He didn’t have a choice! You know how The Company is!”

“Yeah well with them tagging along it’s only a matter of time until we’re all killed. They’re being tracked, Ashley! Just like mom and dad! The Company will find us if we stay with these two!” Jeremy responded.

“Then I guess we’re going to be found.” Ashley growled, Jeremy storming into his room and slamming the door. Ashley sighed, looking over to Ichiru and Kiseki. “I know my brother is right about them tracking the two of you, but we’ll have a better chance of surviving if we all stick together.”

Caroline
New York City
Manhattan

Caroline, Ella and Blaise left the hospital together and ended up at Ella’s loft after driving there, Blaise helping Caroline into the wheelchair.

"So how does a 14 year old get her own loft?" Blaise asked, looking at the building that Ella lived in as Caroline chuckled.

"I'm 16," Ella responded, "and it helps when they think that I am 21 and have just handed them a wad of cash that doesn't really exist."

Blaise then left after offering help get Caroline settled in, Ella wheeling Caroline to an elevator.

"Welcome to Casa de Ella." Ella said as they went into her loft. Caroline saw it was pretty big, the loft having one large room which looked to be a lounge, kitchen and dining area. There was a bedroom and a small bathroom, Caroline’s smile widening. Caroline saw that the loft was a little messy, but that didn’t bother her.

“Wow…” Caroline said.

"If I knew I would be having company, I would have tidied up before I left this morning. I have never had someone over here." Ella said as she walked to the bedroom. "I didn't think I would be jumping into a strangers car helping him get a dying girl to a hospital."

“It’s okay. It’s better than my apartment.” Caroline laughed, forcing herself to stand up slowly so she didn’t have to be stuck in that stupid chair.

"Were you wanting to go to sleep now?" Ella asked, "or did you want to stay up a bit. I am off the walls from the energy drinks I downed keeping up the illusions, so I can go either way."

“I’ll stay up.” Caroline responded, walking over towards the couch and sitting down.

Ella then grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, grabbing her phone and typed in a number.

"What type of pizza do you like?"

“Anything is fine.” Caroline responded with a smile, her attention shifting over towards the television. A breaking news story suddenly same on to which caught Caroline’s attention, the blonde quickly looking over towards Ella. “Can you leave the channel on here real quick?” Caroline asked, looking back over towards the television where a female reporter began to talk.

“One of The Company’s main headquarters at the Bronx had been almost completely destroyed only moments ago as fifteen of its members were killed, this incident sparking up questions.” The woman began. “We’ve asked some of the agents what had caused this explosion to the building but they aren’t releasing any information regarding that, but they did tell us that a few people who have abilities had escaped. They won’t give us the identification of who escaped, but said to be extra cautious. Rumors are spreading that this could have been the same thing that destroyed city blocks in Manhattan only hours before this explosion, the two incidents being very much connected. If anyone has any information regarding the two stories, please dial 911.”

Caroline looked down, instantly thinking of her brother Alex. Was he in the headquarters at the time? Could he be dead right now? Caroline didn’t have her prepaid phone since she didn’t get a new one that morning and she didn’t want to risk calling Alex from Ella’s phone, the blonde sighing as she looked out the window.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:42 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

(OOC: Forgot about this. Will post for Dustyn tomorrow. It is 10:30pm at the moment)
Ella
Ella's Loft

"Your worried about your brother, aren't you?" Ella said looking at the News report of the destroyed building. Caroline had been watching it silently for a while. "Don't be surprised. I'm a mind reader. But what confuses even me, is why you are worried about it, when he is the reason you can barely get off that couch at the moment?"

This seriously confused Ella, seeing that if she were in Caroline's position, she would hate Alex, and would want revenge.

"I suppose I was an only child, so I wouldn't know what it is like to have siblings." Ella said, "Truth be told, until I read Blaise's mind, and ran into his car because he needed help, I had never really had any friends. My father was a politician, and I was rarely allowed to leave the house for my own safety. That is the reason I ran away. I knew I could take care of myself after I escaped the abduction, and left. I wanted to be free."

Ella stopped talking, realising how much of herself she is giving away. She had only known Caroline for a day, and didnt want to give away too much more. Luckily she was interrupted by the sound of a knocking on the door, and a pizza on the other side.

Ella made herself look like a man in his mid twenties, and gave the delivery guy an imaginary $20 note, telling him to keep the change. When she saw he had put it in his pouch, she removed the illusion, and took the pizza in.

"Pizza is here." Ella said, taking the box over to Caroline, and sinking her teeth into a piece rather savagely.

Banner Made by Me
Old 06-11-2013, 02:12 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru and Kiseki
New York City
Apartments

After Ashley had reassured the twins that she could walk on her own, the two of them followed her up to her apartment that they had been in only a few minutes before. It was hard to believe that so little time had passed between when Ichiru had brought Kiseki here to heal her and the current moment.

Upon arrival at the apartment, Ashley quickly pulled them inside, closing and locking the door behind them.

“What the hell is going on?” Jeremy’s voice came from the kitchen right after, and Ichiru could sense that some sort of argument was going to break out. Kiseki leaned against the door as Jeremy continued to question his sister, and Ichiru turned his attention to him in concern.

“The Company caught me.” Ashley responded to Jeremy’s questions simply as she passed him to retrieve two bottles of water from the refrigerator, which she handed to the two boys still standing near the door. They both gave their thanks and accepted the bottles, Kiseki doing so with a smile despite his fatigue.

“They found you? How?”

Ichiru opened his mouth to say something when Jeremy turned accusing eyes toward Kiseki and himself, but Ashley beat him to it.

“It’s wasn’t them, Jeremy. They saved me.” She rolled her eyes at her brother.

“What happened to your finger?” Jeremy seemed to ignore that fact as he focused on Ashley’s finger, which, upon looking, Ichiru had just noticed was injured. He must have accidentally done it when he was having his flashbacks.

After Ashley had explained everything that had happened to her brother, he turned on Ichiru with rage clear in his expression.

“You did that to my sister? She’s my sister!” He sprang forward and took Ichiru by his shirt, preparing a clenched fist with the clear intention of punching him in the face. Kiseki moved quickly to try and break them up despite the fact that the attack would most likely be directed at him, and Ichiru had to force himself to stay still and calm so that his ability wouldn’t activate again like it had in the headquarters.

“Knock it off!” Ashley’s shout was heard, and Jeremy’s entire arm became covered in shadows. With a simple movement of her arm, the brunette flung her brother over to the couch.

“How can you defend the person who did that to you?” He didn’t stay down for long, and was growling another question at her only seconds later as he rose and walked back into the kitchen.

“He didn’t have a choice! You know how The Company is!”

“Yeah well with them tagging along it’s only a matter of time until we’re all killed. They’re being tracked, Ashley! Just like mom and dad! The Company will find us if we stay with these two!”

“Then I guess we’re going to be found.” Ashley growled, and Jeremy stormed into his room, slamming the door behind him. Kiseki couldn’t help but sigh in relief at his departure, feeling that the tension in the room had lessened exceptionally. Ashley turned her attention to the two of them before speaking again. “I know my brother is right about them tracking the two of you, but we’ll have a better chance of surviving if we all stick together.”

Ichiru looked at the ground in silence. He wanted to agree with her and say that everything would be fine if they all stayed together, but he knew better. The Company was tracking Kiseki and himself, and as long as Ashley and Jeremy were around them, they would be in constant danger. It was true that they were on The Company’s radar regardless, but at least without Ichiru and Kiseki around they would have a better chance of remaining undetected and living safely.

Kiseki looked down at the ground as well. He was thinking thoughts similar to his brother, but one particular thought rang louder than the rest. He fought with the temptation to ask for the answer to said thought for several moments, but when the tense silence began to grow suffocating for him, he decided against his earlier thoughts and asked simply to get someone to start talking again.

“Ichiru… what was that back there?”

The older twin didn’t respond for a few moments, simply staring at the ground as he remembered everything that had happened. The short silence was even more suffocating when coupled with the anxious wait for his response. He knew that something had happened to make his brother snap, and he wanted to know what.

Finally, with another prompt from Kiseki, Ichiru answered.

“I remembered something from fourteen years ago… back when we were children.” He turned his gaze to Ashley after he had responded to his brother, deciding to include her in the explanation. She at least deserved to at least know what was going on and why.

He started off with telling her the reason the two of them had been in The Company in the first place; how when they were children their parents had been killed and The Company had supposedly come to rescue them and take them away ‘somewhere safe’, how they had been raised there with the other agents like a family to them.

“Looking at the wire cutters seemed to trigger a memory I had repressed.” His fists clenched at his sides as anger began to return to his expression. “The Company didn’t save us after our parents were killed. They were the ones that killed them in the first place. They broke in after they learned that we had abilities, and when our parents wouldn’t turn us over to them, they killed them. They killed our mother quickly, with a simple shot to the head, but our father was tortured. With wire cutters.”

“…The same way they tried to make you torture Ashley…” Kiseki was shocked to hear the news, but now that Ichiru had brought up the memory, he faintly remembered using his powers to conceal himself when the agents stormed into the room where he had been hiding.

At the mention of the torture he had almost been forced to put Ashley through, Ichiru turned his gaze to her bandaged finger. Images of his father’s torture flashed back into his mind, and he closed his eyes tightly for a few seconds in an attempt to force it away. After he had done so, he looked back up at Ashley.

“I’m sorry about your finger… I didn’t realize anything I was doing until after my powers were released.” After another pause, he glanced up at the door Jeremy had disappeared behind a few moments earlier and gave a sigh. “As much as I hate to say it, your brother is right… We’ll probably only cause you trouble if we stick around. At least if we’re not here, you can find somewhere to go where they won’t find you.”

Old 06-11-2013, 11:38 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley and Jeremy
New York City
Manhattan

Ashley looked down towards the ground as a heavy silence fell over the small group, the brunette knowing Ichiru was most likely thinking about the situation about the four of them sticking together. Ashley knew that her brother Jeremy hated the idea, but she would make him come around.

“Ichiru… what was that back there?” Kiseki asked. Ashley looked back up, though the twin didn’t answer right away.

“I remembered something from fourteen years ago… back when we were children.” Ichiru finally answered, looking over towards Ashley as well.

Ashley listened as Ichiru explained the entire story, the brunette completely shocked from Ichiru’s and Kiseki’s childhood. No one should have to go through that, but that’s exactly what The Company does; they tear apart families.

“Looking at the wire cutters seemed to trigger a memory I had repressed.” Ichiru continued as his fists clenched at his sides, anger beginning to return to his expression. “The Company didn’t save us after our parents were killed. They were the ones that killed them in the first place. They broke in after they learned that we had abilities, and when our parents wouldn’t turn us over to them, they killed them. They killed our mother quickly, with a simple shot to the head, but our father was tortured. With wire cutters.”

“…The same way they tried to make you torture Ashley…” Kiseki spoke in shock.

Ichiru then looked over towards Ashley’s bandaged finger, the brunette taking notice as she put her hand in her pocket. She didn’t want Ichiru to feel guilty for what he had done.

“I’m sorry about your finger… I didn’t realize anything I was doing until after my powers were released.” Ichiru spoke but then paused, glancing over at Jeremy’s bedroom door and gave a sigh. “As much as I hate to say it, your brother is right… We’ll probably only cause you trouble if we stick around. At least if we’re not here, you can find somewhere to go where they won’t find you.”

“No.” Ashley said quickly, taking her hands out of her pocket and taking hold of Ichiru’s hands. “It’s better if we stick together. Since you’ve been with The Company almost your whole life, then you know better than anyone that they won’t attack so soon. They’ll wait for a surprise attack, which will give us time to come up with one of our own.” Ashley paused for a few moments, still holding onto Ichiru’s hands. “I know for a fact that Alex knows someone who has the ability to track someone if they have their blood or any DNA. I’ve already had an encounter with Alex once before, because he managed to get a sample of Jeremy’s blood last year and found us. We managed to barely get away, though before we did Jeremy shot a lightning bolt at the sample of blood which destroyed it. Alex has my blood now because of the wire cutters, so no matter where Jeremy and I go then Alex will be able to find us no matter what. At least if you’re here with us… my brother and I will have a better chance of surviving.”

“My sister’s right.” Jeremy sighed as he walked back into the kitchen, to which Ashley quickly released Ichiru’s hands. “I heard the entire story about your family… I’m sorry. I know we got off on the wrong foot, which I’m sorry about too. We need to stick together if we have any chances of surviving.”

“What should we do?” Ashley asked. “Call mom and dad?”

“Not yet.” Jeremy shook his head. “We’re already in danger, so I don’t want mom and dad to get into any more danger they’re already in as well.”

“If they ever found out then they would kill us for not calling them.” Ashley chuckled.

“I know.” Jeremy snickered, looking over towards the kitchen cabinets. “The four of us should try to be together at all times, even if we have to live in the same apartment room.”

“You want them to move in?” Ashley laughed as Jeremy looked over towards his sister. “Five minutes ago you were ready to tear Ichiru’s head off. Now you’re offering to let them move in with us?”

“Whatever keeps us safer.” Jeremy smirked, looking over towards Ichiru. “I will give you one warning though. If you hit on my sister then I’ll kill you.”

“Here we go.” Ashley sighed as she walked away to get the first aid kit to sew up her finger, the brunette not wanting Kiseki to heal it since he was so drained already. Jeremy opened up the cabinets and laid out a spread of food for Ichiru and Kiseki as Ashley returned to the kitchen with the first aid kit and sat at the table.

“Let me do it.” Jeremy said, walking over and sitting in the chair next to his sister. “If you plan on stitching it closed then it’s not the best idea for you to do it since you have a hangover.”

Caroline
New York City
Manhattan

"Your worried about your brother, aren't you?" Ella said as Caroline tore her gaze away and looked over towards the other girl. "Don't be surprised. I'm a mind reader. But what confuses even me, is why you are worried about it, when he is the reason you can barely get off that couch at the moment?"

Caroline looked down. She knew that she shouldn’t care at all what happened to her brother, but at the end of the day they were still brother and sister, so Caroline wanted to mend their relationship somehow. Caroline still loved Alex even after everything that he’s done, and she would do anything to protect him.

"I suppose I was an only child, so I wouldn't know what it is like to have siblings." Ella said, "Truth be told, until I read Blaise's mind, and ran into his car because he needed help, I had never really had any friends. My father was a politician, and I was rarely allowed to leave the house for my own safety. That is the reason I ran away. I knew I could take care of myself after I escaped the abduction, and left. I wanted to be free."

Caroline looked back over to Ella as she spoke, though she had stopped talking for some reason. She somehow knew that Ella didn’t want to reveal too much information about herself, to which Caroline completely understood. The doorbell then went off, the pizza arriving as Ella paid for it while Caroline looked out the window once again.

"Pizza is here." Ella said as she took the box over to Caroline and took a piece. Caroline smiled, taking a piece of her own.

“Thank you.” Caroline said. “For everything.” The blonde took a bite from the pizza as she glanced back over towards the television, swallowing the food. “I know it’s stupid for me to still care about my brother, but he’s still family. I want to fix things with him somehow, but I doubt that Alex will ever come around.” Caroline sighed. “We used to be close when we were little. He was always so overprotective when it came to me, and he would never leave my side. As we got older things had changed a little, and when I found out what The Company actually does to people with abilities then I ran away. I tried to get Alex to come with me but he refused, saying that we needed to stick together as a family. I then left, and he’s been hunting me ever since, along with The Company and others which my father has hired since he’s the actual president of the United States.”

Caroline paused as she took another bite from her piece of pizza.

“I know that we just met today, but I just want you to know that you can come talk to me about anything. Like with me for example… I feel really bad about kissing Blaise at the hospital today. It was just an innocent act so that the doctor wouldn’t get suspicious. I didn’t mean to make Blaise so upset…” Caroline looked down, the guilt clear in her voice and facial expression.