Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 05-12-2013, 03:46 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

We all just do what we must, you know. I'll keep tabs on here every now and then, but for me it's...well a career crisis on my part right now...
Old 05-13-2013, 01:06 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon

What is PXR all about? im afraid to go to it.... lol

But it seems like every time I get on this site, noone is on and that makes it boring for me. :(
Old 05-13-2013, 06:31 PM
goldwynaut Offline

I know I am not supposed to make any more posts about that pe2k is died but if PE2K was a city, it would have been a city ruined by zombies and with just a few survivors who reside in one of the few buildings that are still standing.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:27 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwynaut View Post
I know I am not supposed to make any more posts about that pe2k is died but if PE2K was a city, it would have been a city ruined by zombies and with just a few survivors who reside in one of the few buildings that are still standing.
Thats horrible! at least i still see people tryng to make things more fun in the trivia/game section.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:39 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
And I'm a lone survivor who doesn't group up and ends up being zombie-pwned.

Spoiler:
Old 05-14-2013, 04:29 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

A lot of people have moved over to PXR for the main reason that it was made to preserve and grow the Pe2k Community. I mean, face it, we need to make some drastic changes, both inside the forum and physically on the website, and there's only so much we can do without Ryan (the guy who made this site and has access abilities for ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING).

PXR is tipped to be just as good as Serebii and the other forum-sites. I do think a majority of people will love the potential there. I mean, come on, it was made for us.

Pe2k started dying by about 2010. Now it's just... barren. :/ I'm not giving up on the site, I'm finding it hard enough to accept the cold truth that this site has reached its "final hours".

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:59 AM
goldwynaut Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
A lot of people have moved over to PXR for the main reason that it was made to preserve and grow the Pe2k Community. I mean, face it, we need to make some drastic changes, both inside the forum and physically on the website, and there's only so much we can do without Ryan (the guy who made this site and has access abilities for ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING).

PXR is tipped to be just as good as Serebii and the other forum-sites. I do think a majority of people will love the potential there. I mean, come on, it was made for us.

Pe2k started dying by about 2010. Now it's just... barren. :/ I'm not giving up on the site, I'm finding it hard enough to accept the cold truth that this site has reached its "final hours".

~Sealboy
Relax Sealboy, thy end is not that nigh.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:48 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Relax Sealboy, thy end is not that nigh.
I beg to differ xD Look at how many members we have online lately - hardly any. AND there's nothing we can do to increase the numbers here :/

~Sealboy

Old 05-16-2013, 09:23 PM
Exon Auxus Offline

Send a message via AIM to Exon Auxus

Quote:

I beg to differ xD Look at how many members we have online lately - hardly any. AND there's nothing we can do to increase the numbers here :/

~Sealboy
Logged on today for the first time in like 9 months (nope, wasn't pregnant) and realized the same thing. It's weird because a couple of years ago this place was so active.

But there's still old posts to read so that's fun lol.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:20 PM
Master Groudon Offline

All we need to do is stop the spam bots, delete old , make advertisements on other sites, start making more interesting posts about things. And convince a moderator to let the Trivia board make our post count go up. because new people that would want to join who dont know much about like the professional boards such as VPP and stuff like that. Basically make the forum more easier for the user. Not for the moderators. I mean i want to try out the VPP and stuff like that but its way to complicated. We need more easier things to post about in the forum

I havent been active on this site in a while but i want to get back into it because i want to start getting back into Pokemon and things like that. Im trying to get a DS so i can start fresh and stuff. But this is how i feel we should improve the forum.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:19 PM
Sealboy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exon Auxus View Post
Logged on today for the first time in like 9 months (nope, wasn't pregnant) and realized the same thing. It's weird because a couple of years ago this place was so active.

But there's still old posts to read so that's fun lol.
Yeah, old posts are the best :')

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Groudon View Post
All we need to do is stop the spam bots, delete old , make advertisements on other sites, start making more interesting posts about things. And convince a moderator to let the Trivia board make our post count go up. because new people that would want to join who dont know much about like the professional boards such as VPP and stuff like that. Basically make the forum more easier for the user. Not for the moderators. I mean i want to try out the VPP and stuff like that but its way to complicated. We need more easier things to post about in the forum

I havent been active on this site in a while but i want to get back into it because i want to start getting back into Pokemon and things like that. Im trying to get a DS so i can start fresh and stuff. But this is how i feel we should improve the forum.
To be honest, the moderators have already been through all of the possible ways to increase activity. Heck, we even had Events for Keldeo, Meloetta and Mewtwo throughout the months in which you could battle, write, Voice Act, draw etc in order to gain one for your Pokemon game. The likelihood that your ideas to improve the forum have been done/considered and have not had the desired effect. What the forum needs is a make-over, and unfortunately we cannot do that without Ryan (who isn't here). Plus, the site is likely to go down soon - which means Pe2k will be gone forever. What's the point in trying to improve a website that's going to be deleted? PXR is your best bet, my friend. There are already loads of people there.

~Sealboy

Old 05-22-2013, 12:02 AM
Master Groudon Offline

Quote:

Yeah, old posts are the best :')

To be honest, the moderators have already been through all of the possible ways to increase activity. Heck, we even had Events for Keldeo, Meloetta and Mewtwo throughout the months in which you could battle, write, Voice Act, draw etc in order to gain one for your Pokemon game. The likelihood that your ideas to improve the forum have been done/considered and have not had the desired effect. What the forum needs is a make-over, and unfortunately we cannot do that without Ryan (who isn't here). Plus, the site is likely to go down soon - which means Pe2k will be gone forever. What's the point in trying to improve a website that's going to be deleted? PXR is your best bet, my friend. There are already loads of people there.

~Sealboy
Well man. thats a real bummer. can you get me a link to the site. i really dont know what im looking for. :(
Old 05-23-2013, 05:51 PM
Sealboy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Groudon View Post
Well man. thats a real bummer. can you get me a link to the site. i really dont know what im looking for. :(
Of course. I mean, the link is in a post of mine just a little scroll up the page, but CLICK HERE for the site :)

~Sealboy

Old 06-01-2013, 09:42 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Ok, this settles it, PE2K is now as dead as a stone, its over.

PE2K: 2003 - 2013 nevar forget!
Old 06-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Ketamine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ketamine

This is pretty sad.

~TE