Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 04-09-2013, 02:38 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

Name:Seth
Team:

(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

As the group walked into the town they breathed a sigh of reilf to finally be out of the cave. As they made there way to the pokemon center Seth ignored the others walking right in. The inside of the pokemon scattered with pictures of sad looking slowpoke.

Seth walked up to one of the pictures pausing.

"What in the world..."

Before he could question it nurse Joy walked up to him and the others who had entered the pokemon center.
"Please children if you are here to heal pokemon do that and leave...This town isnt safe .."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 04-09-2013, 03:06 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)
Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [Able], (Buzz) Ledian [Able], (Hazard) Grimer [Able], (Static) Mareep [Able]

Lee glanced up in surprise as Alyssa spoke to him, but soon replaced his surprise with wariness. She said they needed to talk... Such words were never followed with anything good--but... At least she was still on speaking terms with him. But what did she want to talk about? Lee was half afraid to find out. Would she make him leave?

Despite his misgivings, he nodded. They lingered near the Pokemon Center as the others slipped inside.

As soon as they were alone, he began, "Alyssa... I didn't want to hurt you. I... I don't know what happened..." He shuddered slightly.

Old 04-09-2013, 03:55 PM
Obliveon Offline

Name: Frita
Team: Wildfire [OK], Furr [OK], Natu [OK], Spark [OK], Unown F [OK], Abra Egg, Krabby Egg, Sprout [GONE]

Frita lingered near the poster. "This is about people selling Slowpoke Tails isn't it?" She asked Nurse Joy. Spark and Wildfire were bristling with rage.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:36 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Nurse joy looked at Frita.
"This town has been a real problem with Team Chrome..we dont talk about it though. Talking about Team Chrome can be bad luck around here. The reasons for the tails being taken makes no sense..none of this matters anyways the slowpoke well has been sealed off."

Nurse Joy took there pokemon balls and went into the back room.

Seth pulled Frita and Luna to the side.
"Ugh we walked into a Chrome operation already in process..this could be bad.."

On the outside Alyssa and Lee talk unaware that they are being watched.

Old 04-09-2013, 09:42 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Name: Meghan (Alyssa)
Team:

(All OK)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan manages to let out a shaky breath as Lee speaks, looking up at him once his voice fades.

"Were you trying to save us, or were you trying to hurt Seth?" She finally asked "Either way, I'm trying to forgive you for what happened...But I can't bring myself to do it." She felt the pit in her stomach fill with anger and sadness, and forced it back. Not now...

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 04-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Obliveon Offline

Team: Wildfire [OK], Furr [OK], Natu [OK], Spark [OK], Unown F [OK], Abra Egg, Krabby Egg, Sprout [GONE]

Frita snorted at him. "Ya think? They could blow our cover as normal trainers. They could attack us for that stupid device you insisted on taking for yourself too." Wildfire and Spark stood quietly at her feet.

Last edited by Obliveon; 04-10-2013 at 03:33 PM.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:22 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Seth growled at Frita.

"Youve go an even worse attitude than I do Frita..Id almost respect if not for how often you need to be saved or wonder off. This device was our mission...Now shut about it. "

Seth pulls down his sleeves
"Its kept hidden for a reason...lots of people would kill for it. Before you got and bash the device or OUR goals remember you used it to steal a pokemon and eventually youll need it to hatch one of your eggs! Now try not to ruin our cover..noone is going to notice us."

Seth turned his head to Frita walking over to the seating area waiting for Nurse Joy to get back.

Luna stayed fixated on the drawing of the Slowpoke. The missing tails made her feel at a loss. Why had she joined up with Team Chrome..it wasnt for something like this. The uneasy feeling in her gut caused her focus to shift back to the voice she had heard.

Old 04-11-2013, 05:55 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

(So much emotional tension Dx)

Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [Able], (Buzz) Ledian [Able], (Hazard) Grimer [Able], (Static) Mareep [Able]

Lee took a deep breath and glanced at the ground.

Maybe you shouldn't forgive me, he thought to himself, but dared not to say it out loud. It was a stupid move. He had let his anger get the best of him, and now... something was wrong with him. Lee wasn't quite sure what it was, but he... felt different.

Were you trying to save us? Or were you trying to hurt Seth...A hard question for him to answer. Lee wasn't sure what it had really been. Or, at least, he didn't want to admit it. But now that they were alone, Lee could tell her what had happened. It might not help thier situation better--it might even sound like he was trying to brush the blame off on Seth--but he wanted Alyssa to understand.

"Listen... Back at the ranch, I screwed everything up. I ended up getting everyone in trouble. Seth ended up saving my hide, but... He told me to leave. So... I did." Lee slowed down, already feeling his anger flare up. The psychic tried to keep it in control, however, as he continued, "But not long after I left, I ran into some trouble. A couple of Tyrants cornered me, made me a prisoner. I tried telling them that I wasn't really a Chrome, but then they looked in my bag... And they found stolen items, vials of chemicals... and a map marked with traps. None of those things were mine. I didn't realize it at first, but later I put two and two together."

He looked up at Alyssa grimly. "They were Seth's things. And I don't know why, but he was planning to lead you into a trap. As soon as I found that out, I knew I needed to stop him. I needed to save you. Yellow helped me get away from the Tyrants, and I made my way towareds the cave..."

Lee paused here, trying to sort through his thoughts. He shook his head from side to side. Where was he going with this? He was trying, but why did it all sound so wrong? "I was... I don't know. At first, I just wanted to get back at Seth for setting me up like that. But I didn't... I didn't want to hurt him--or you--like this. I just wanted to stop him from doing something stupid, and keep you out of danger. But..." his mouth felt suddenly dry. "I started getting so angry..."

He thought of his rash of bad luck. Finding the farmer, falling in the tunnel... Perhaps it all had been kindle for the rage within him. Like a fire, it was consuming everything. Even now, it licked at the fringe of his thoughts.

Rather than go deeper into detail, Lee finally admitted, "It got out of control."

(Count on Lee to spill his soul while someone's spying on them :P)

Old 04-15-2013, 12:24 PM

( Poor baby D: )
Team:

(All OK)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan listened to Lee's explanation in silence.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 04-15-2013, 12:29 PM

( Poor baby D: )
Team:

(All OK)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan listened to Lee's explanation in silence, feeling even more thoughts rushing around in her head as he spoke about Seth's deception.

"Do you still have his things?" She didn't know why she didn't trust Lee...Earlier she would have accepted his explanation right away. Now she just wasn't so sure.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 04-15-2013 at 12:35 PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 04:03 PM
Obliveon Offline

"Not once have you EVER needed to save me you snot." Frita hissed. "I haven't forgotten how you almost killed me with a herd of Miltank either. Now stop being Captain Obvious and pointing out things we already know."
Old 04-15-2013, 06:00 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Lee nodded, hoping he was just imagining the doubt he heard in his voice. Shrugging his backpack off, he set it at his feet and opened it. But sitting on top of everything was that file--the Tyrants' file on him. He hadn't yet had the chance to look through it thoroughly; he wasn't sure he wanted Alyssa or anyone else to see what was in it. So, subtly, he pushed it off to the side before showing Alyssa what was in side.

First he showed her Professor Elm's stolen things, then the stolen Pokemon, the vials of attractant, all the things that had condemned him before the Tyrants. Last of all, he showed her the map. He hoped that she would recognize Seth's handwriting scribbled all over it, the most potent evidence of all.

Lee stayed silent, watching for her reaction.

Old 04-15-2013, 07:00 PM

Team:

(All OK)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan held the map carefully in her hands and stared down at it in silence. She had seen Seth's handwriting before, and this was unmistakeable. Her eyes moved from the map to Lee, the sadness and pain still apparent in them. Seth had indeed led them into a trap, and she already hated him for it...but she still couldn't get past the fact that one of her pokemon was dead and buried.

"I'll talk to him..." She said, her voice quiet now "Lee, I'm sorry. I can't forgive you right now..I-I'm still trying to wrap my head around things. I just...can't. I'm sorry."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 04-27-2013, 03:53 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Seth rolled his eyes as he listened to Fritas comment.
" Maybe if you toned down the attitude, you could be useful to the team."

When Nurse Joy returned with his pokeballs he took the pokeballs and walked out. Once outside Seth pulled out a little notepad. Looking over the notes he tried to figure out what team chrome wanted here.

Old 04-27-2013, 08:26 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Alyssa studied the map in silence. Moments that seemed to drag on for hours passed before she finally took her eyes away from the parchment, fixing them instead on Lee. The psychic held his breath, suddenly stricken by the pained look still in that sorrowful gaze.

She made her response: she could not forgive him.

A flood of emotions washed through Lee. The cloud of anger that ever haunted him settled over him first. He had to turn aside as he struggled to fight it back--but soon it was replaced with regret. Sadness. Surrender. Sighing, Lee nodded.

"I understand," he said quietly, releasing his clenched fists and letting them fall to his side in defeat. "You... you don't have to."

Without looking at her, he gathered up his things and looked to the Pokemon Center. And, of course, emerging out of it was the last person he wanted to see. Lee narrowed his eyes at Seth, but promptly turned to ignore him. To Alyssa, he spoke, "You'd... you'd better go get your team healed."