Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #211  
Old 04-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
I think Menora would call off the guards. No harm was done after all. She just went for an unexpected swim. Though I would hope that her equipment doesn't get water damaged, or at least the stuff she needs to sell to the Guild X3
Well, it would be some what later, heck prolly after hangin at the Bee and Barb (a small before/after work thing (cuz thieving is just about a full time job... and at the same time not really) for a short period of time. (gotta make sure it's completely unexpected.)
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 04-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Oh no, it's okay. It just caught me off guard is all. I can have my Dovahkiin character in that area since I haven't posted with her yet so it's okay. It's just a little earlier than I expected for dragon attacks is all. Especially since if a group of normal people killed a dragon Alduin could just swoop in and revive it since there was no Dragonborn to absorb its soul. So don't worry about it. Everything's good.
Well, the dragon didn't parish. He is still on the loose and left poor Asden in a muddy hole. So kill that jerk, Dovahkiin! ;D
__________________
Latest Test/Work in Production:
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 04-11-2013, 11:40 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

*Double post fail...

Lol, I was perusing the character list and now understand that the Dark Brotherhood is now insanely large and populated. Like everyone but me has a character in it. Now I feel as though the my character might be interesting if he has an underlying, personal quarrel with them.
__________________
Latest Test/Work in Production:
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 04-11-2013, 11:45 PM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post
*Double post fail...

Lol, I was perusing the character list and now understand that the Dark Brotherhood is now insanely large and populated. Like everyone but me has a character in it. Now I feel as though the my character might be interesting if he has an underlying, personal quarrel with them.
Are you talking about those that su'd for Dark Brotherhood... or those that are in it from the game?
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 04-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Are you talking about those that su'd for Dark Brotherhood... or those that are in it from the game?
Those that su'd for the Dark Brotherhood combined with those already in it from the game has created an assassin army. xD By the way, is there a name of those towers with an influx of "vampiric activity", or is it just a random location?
__________________
Latest Test/Work in Production:
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 04-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

random location atm
I may track it down on the map but Idc enough to do so (there is a location but I don't remember if it had vampires in it)

okay, so there is an army of assassins
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 04-12-2013, 12:33 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
random location atm
I may track it down on the map but Idc enough to do so (there is a location but I don't remember if it had vampires in it)

okay, so there is an army of assassins
Ah, if you want a detailed map for Skyrim in ultra high quality, here is one.

So I am wondering how the non-assassin characters are going to fair against an army of sociopathic assassins with absolutely no moral code who kill for the highest bidder.
__________________
Latest Test/Work in Production:
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 04-12-2013, 12:48 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Well for some of them, fairly well.
One being the Archmage of Winterhold... and therefore nearly untouchable.

Several being thieves guild members. (and Since Maven works with both thieves guild and Dark Brotherhood, it is unlikely that Maven will allow her assassins to take out her thieves)
and some of the others... are probably more skilled at fighting than the rag-tag rabble of assassins.
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 04-12-2013, 01:09 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

There are only two characters who are in the Dark Brotherhood. There are a few who are, or were, in the Thieves Guild though. I think perhaps you got those two mixed up, Teddiursa.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 04-12-2013, 08:15 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
There are only two characters who are in the Dark Brotherhood. There are a few who are, or were, in the Thieves Guild though. I think perhaps you got those two mixed up, Teddiursa.
There are four, from what I have read. Sayak-Vishra, Eclipse, Karliah, and Agana. I would also be willing to say that a Nightblade would have some pretty close ties with the Dark Brotherhood as well.

I do not see how I could confuse the Thieves Guild with the Dark Brotherhood. The Thieves Guild has a moral code: never steal from the poor and never kill. Sounds pretty harmless to me, considering the rich would have to be the primary reason the Dark Brotherhood is so successful in the first place.
__________________
Latest Test/Work in Production:

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 04-12-2013 at 08:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #221  
Old 04-12-2013, 06:11 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post
There are four, from what I have read. Sayak-Vishra, Eclipse, Karliah, and Agana. I would also be willing to say that a Nightblade would have some pretty close ties with the Dark Brotherhood as well.

I do not see how I could confuse the Thieves Guild with the Dark Brotherhood. The Thieves Guild has a moral code: never steal from the poor and never kill. Sounds pretty harmless to me, considering the rich would have to be the primary reason the Dark Brotherhood is so successful in the first place.
Sayak is the Arch-Mage of the College with no ties to the Dark Brotherhood and Karliah is a character that's already in the game who is a Nightingale, ties with the Thieves Guild and not the Brotherhood. Only Eclipse and Agana are the only ones who are in the assassins guild other than the characters who are in game.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 04-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Sayak is the Arch-Mage of the College with no ties to the Dark Brotherhood and Karliah is a character that's already in the game who is a Nightingale, ties with the Thieves Guild and not the Brotherhood. Only Eclipse and Agana are the only ones who are in the assassins guild other than the characters who are in game.
Ah, I stand corrected. Fishysticks (if you followed the Elder Scrolls since Morrowind, you will get the reference).
__________________
Latest Test/Work in Production:

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 04-12-2013 at 06:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 04-12-2013, 11:02 PM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

"I'm doin' the Fishstick! It is a very delicate state of mind!" -Sheogorath
Pretty sure that is one of the things he says in Skyrim
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 04-12-2013, 11:28 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
"I'm doin' the Fishstick! It is a very delicate state of mind!" -Sheogorath
Pretty sure that is one of the things he says in Skyrim
The fishy/fishstick easter egg is based off of a joke that began in the TES forums back when Morrowind was in production. An easter egg referencing it has been in every game since then.
__________________
Latest Test/Work in Production:

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 04-12-2013 at 11:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 04-13-2013, 02:54 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Wellll let's do the fishstick!

Hmmm... Sorta reminds me of a book that first appeared in Morrowind and made appearances in Oblivion and Skyrim.
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com