Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:14 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Name:Max
Pokemon:

(Fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

Extra Party Member

(Eevee your character is going to be experinceing some pretty bad memory loss)

Jaye watched the power flicker on and off until finally the machine let out a massive wave of energy. The blast of energy knocked Jaye and Spin back to the ground. As she hit the ground the power went out. Jaye reached for her pokeball

The hmming blue Voltrob appeared. Spark of lights came off the little guy.
"Flash Voltrob.."

She covered her eyes as the Voltrob used its blinding flash to light the room.

Jaye made her way over the pod using the scarce light from the flashing Voltrob Jaye peered into the pod.

Max ran through the hall using the Magnemite to light the path. As they ran more and more Magnemite followed behind. Max rushed up to Jaye notcing the Pod was releasing energy..
"Jaye whats happening.."

Jaye froze for a second
"We did it..Spin and I..Brought one back.."

Max looked over concered.
"Step back Jaye."

Max focused using his powers to pull the door off the pod.With one quick movement the door flew open.

Jaye looked at the girl for a only a moment. Part of her relived that she had saved one. She then took off with Spin to the main power source.

Max sent the Magnemites to follow her. He then turned to the girl. He climbed up tot he pod.
"Please dont be scared..Im going to help you out of this."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 04-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Name: Seraphina (NN: Sera)
Pokemon: --

Seraphina looked up at the stranger and his offer. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t say anything in response as the disorientation and the cold room kept her still.

However, the stranger’s statement was puzzling to her, should she be afraid? Afraid of what?

After taking a moment, Sera was finally able to nod and reached out to the stranger.

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 04-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

Extra Party Member

Max carefully grabbed Sera's arm. Slowing helping her get out of the pod. Once out of the pod he carried her to a chair to give her a second to take a break.

"This probable seems like a lot. Just take a second to get your bearings.."

As Max talked to the Sera Jaye and Spin reached the main power systems room. Using some of the old machine wiring Jaye created a make shift power source using the pokemons electricity to power the building.

Max looked up as the lights flickered back on.

Old 04-11-2013, 02:20 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

(Editing: Can't believe I said Markus. The names are so similar, LOL!)

As Seraphina got out of the pod, she expected to have more strength than she could muster. Just getting to the chair itself (even though Max did most of the work) was a great relief to her. In response to Max, she could only nod in response as she looked around the room.

Despite the unwanted disorientation, Sera couldn't help but take in everything of the strange room. She didn't remember the room in the confines of her memories at all, but she wanted to study every bit of it (especially once the lights kicked back on). She was a part of the real world again, and she didn't want to forget this memory like the other ones. However, Sera finally refocused on Max, taking a moment before finally saying something.

"Thank you," Seraphina hummed, smiling up at Max. With the power kicked on, it was easy to tell that her eyes looked glassy, like she was ready to break down and cry over being back in this world, where she belonged.

Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790

Last edited by Eevee trainer; 04-12-2013 at 06:24 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:32 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(Markus is still gone..Max is the person helping her..lol)

Pokemon:

Extra Party Member

"Its no problem...The crio sleep has effected your muscles...its going to take a minute or two. "

Max takes a few steps back.
"If your feeling a bit confused its natural, your body is adjusting to being awake for the first time in months.."

Old 04-26-2013, 11:27 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

(I fixed it! I apologize for that and for the wait. D: )

“I am, actually… Confused that is,” Sera began, trying her best to remember something else about her but nothing came to mind. Seraphina could not remember how she got to this room, or what part of the world they were even at. “May I ask… where are we?” She inquired, as the creepy abandoned look of the area around her started to lose the enlightened feeling she had only moments ago.

Old 04-27-2013, 04:20 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

Extra Party Member

Max looks around, with the curious magnemite coming up behind.
"Magnemite, please give us a little more light."

As the room starts to brighten up.

Max takes a deep breath. Watching his breath hit the frigged air.
"You're in the old power plant."

Max takes off his coat handing it over to this new girl.

Old 04-27-2013, 05:31 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Char
Team: Charmander (Jazz, Able), Caterpie (Iris, Able), Mankey (Bruce, Able), Paras (Swampy, Able), Zubat (Esme, Able), Voltorb (Volt, Newly Captured!)

In the dark, it was difficult for Char to figure out whether or not she had passed out. The sharp pain was there, though, coursing fire through her veins.

But then it ended.

Char and Gold fell to the ground, gasping for breath. Finally in control of their frames again, the two opened their eyes and glanced around in confusion. The room was lit once more, though the Voltorb were still unleashing their energy. Their fierce expressions had relaxed some, however. Shifting her gaze over the orb-like Pokemon, Char finally realized that their power was being redirected.

Were they...? Were they powering the building?

Char turned to Gold and gave a weak laugh. "Well... That could've gone a lot worse," she meekly offered.

Gold shook his head and got to his knees. "Let's just get out of here before anything else happens, okay?"

"Right behind ya," Char muttered in agreement. Returning Bruce to his Poke Ball, Char followed Gold out of the Voltorb's room and back into room with the cryo-pods. When they got there, they only found two people. Max--and... someone else? Not Moon. Not Spin. But... another girl? Char stopped abruptly, causing Gold to run into her. She ignored his startled grunt as she stared from the girl to an empty pod. The teen's face lit up with joy.

"You did it!" she exclaimed, racing forward. "You did it! You brought another person back!"

She raced up to the new girl, face beaming. She studied the girl for a moment, suddenly stricken with an odd familiarity. Had she met this person before? Well... perhaps. Apparently they were both imprisoned by the Rockets, since they were both here... But was there a connection between them?

Memory told her nothing. Giving up on it, Char continued smiling and said, "Hiyah! Welcome back! I'm Char! And it looks like you've already met Max. The guy whimpering over there is Gold, and..."

Char slowed down, realizing both that Spin and Moon weren't around, and that she was probably overwhelming this girl. She looked rather confused to begin with. Deciding it'd be best to slow down, she asked kindly, "How are you feeling?"

Old 04-27-2013, 06:42 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

Extra Party Member

Max smiled at Char's reaction.
" Slow down a little, she just woke up..."

Max laughed, then pausing to look around for Jaye and Spin.

Old 04-27-2013, 05:31 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Sera nodded half- absentmindedly to Max’s response. The place definitely looked like a power plant, but arriving to the abandoned plant or even being in this building brought no recollection to the girl. “Thank you, but you didn’t have to; you’ll be cold soon, too, right?” Seraphina asked as she accepted the coat and pulled it on. Despite the warmth creeping into her cold, aching bones, she couldn’t help but still shiver. Before Seraphina could ask anything else, her thought process was interrupted by the entrance of Char and Gold.

"You did it! You did it! You brought another person back!" The strange trainer exclaimed as she ran up to Max and Seraphina, beaming as she did. However, the strange pause in Char’s excitement struck Sera as odd, but soon felt the same familiarity as Char. While Char moved onto introductions, Sera couldn’t help but freeze up from the strange familiarity.

Despite this, Seraphina soon snapped out of her odd trance as she realized it was her turn to respond. “I am Seraphina, but you may call me Sera,” She responded, smiling softly as she did. “As for how I’m feeling, I could be better, a little disoriented, but it is to be expected; I’m assuming I’m not the first then?” Sera continued on, clutching her head for a moment due to her overwhelming entrance.

Old 04-27-2013, 08:56 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team: Charmander (Jazz, Able), Caterpie (Iris, Able), Mankey (Bruce, Able), Paras (Swampy, Able), Zubat (Esme, Able), Voltorb (Volt, Able)

Seraphina? Char was struck by the notion that perhaps she should know this name, but again, her memory was refusing to give her any answers. But Char decided whether or not she knew this person, she would start fresh--back to the basics. Everything was going to be new to her unless she actually did remember something, and until that happened she wasn't going to let this memory loss bother her too much.

Char smiled sheepishly when Max told her to slow down, then listened to Sera's response with concern.

"Nope," the Charmander-Trainer replied to Sera's assumption. Her smile faded slightly as she thought over all the crazy stuff that had happened to her before she had stepped out of her own pod. The brief flashback reminded her of the danger that had been newly released on the region.

Looking at Max, she continued, "Max and Moon and the others helped me out just before you. The, er, disorientation will wear off in a bit. Speaking of which, where is Moon, Max?"

Old 04-27-2013, 11:19 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

Extra Party Member

Max's attention moved to Moon. Turning to Char he smiled.
" When she is good to move, take her to that secret room we found..maybe you two can find her stuff and some info on her. Im going to go check on Jaye and Spin."

Max left the room quickly. As he reached the other room he noticed the two girls had found there way into a rocket storage closet. Max stopped himself from laughing as he watched the two walk around with the big red R on the back of the winter coats.

"Whats all this..."

before she could even respond a thought entered his mind. He noticed all the boxes of files and the old equipment all over the table.

Jaye turned around a look of concern in her eye.
"We're..." her eyes dropped to the ground.

Max felt a pain in his gut as the idea had already made its way through his gut.
"Staying..?" Max smile fled quickly.

Jaye looked up for a moment looking Max in the eyes. She wanted to rush over to him and hold on to him, but fought back the urge.
"Yeah...6 pods still remain out there. If I'm ever going to be able to look at myself in the mirror again than Im going to have save these people...or die trying."

Max hadnt felt this pain in long time. The two had been very close since she appeared i the safari zone among the wreckage. He also knew that she had been holding everything all this against herself since her memories started to come back. Without hesitation Max moved over to her grabbing her hand.

" I dont want you to stay h...uhh" Max paused. Taking a moment he forced out something helpful to say. He took a step back.

"Is there anything I can do? to help you with this ?"

Spin stepped out of the room for a moment.

Jaye looked Max in the eyes.
"I dont want you to leave me." she leaned kissing him softly on the cheek. She turned qucikly away as a tear rolled down her cheek.
" I need some time..Get the others ready to leave ill catch back up with you in a little bit."

Max tried to look at her but got no response. He backed up with not much to say he just responded
"Yeah..Ill do that...Think about what I say about what we can do for you."

Old 05-03-2013, 03:18 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Despite the slight change in Char’s smile, Sera’s disorientation caused her to look over the detail and left unaware. However, before Sera could respond to Char, she waited patiently as she observed Char and Max’s discussion before his exit. Once he left, she found it a good time to get to know more about Char’s own experience.
“You were a spirit, too?” Seraphina asked as she looked up at Char curiously. “Would you know why we ended up here?”

Old 05-04-2013, 03:18 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team: Charmander (Jazz, Able), Caterpie (Iris, Able), Mankey (Bruce, Able), Paras (Swampy, Able), Zubat (Esme, Able), Voltorb (Volt, Able)

Char gave a long sigh, her smile turning sad. "Yeah... I'm still trying to work out the details myself. But..."

Her eyes grew distant as Dredd's words returned to her: Team Rocket kidnapped you from your home, or grabbed your right out of the street. They drugged you and tested you to see if you could with stand subzero temperatures. After passing the tests, they messed with your thoughts..then finally they ripped your soul from your body to see what they could do with your souless shell. They sold your soul to Giratina in exchange for a powerful, shadow slave... She shuddered. Through Max, she had caught glimpses of being chased by the Rockets--that had been true enough. Had Sera gone through the same thing?

If so... Char wasn't sure if she should tell her. Not yet. It was a lot to take in, and Char could hardly deal with it herself. So, she shrugged apologetically. Sera's question suddenly struck her, however. If she was asking...

"Did..." she hesitantly asked, trying her best to be gentle with this potentially sensitive subject, "Did you... lose your memory too?"

Old 05-05-2013, 07:55 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

As Seraphina watched Char struggle with her own thoughts, Sera quickly frowned and felt guilty for asking the question. Especially for bringing up the terrible situation that the two girls were wrought with. However, her eyebrows furrowed with the return of Char’s question as she tried to recollect what she remembered when she was a spirit.

Sera tried her hardest to remember something other than her name and being a trainer. Sadly, the only other memory of recollection was the morbid funeral and the struggle she had with the two strangers; even then, her memory was fuzzy at best! However, now that she was thinking back on her memories, Max seemed oddly familiar to her.

“Yes, I can’t remember much either...” Sera began, her chest building up with anxiety at the thought. She even took a few extra moments to choose her words carefully as she felt that talking about her two faulty memories and Max’s connection may be a bad move now.

“I remember being a trainer... but I don’t even remember my team or what happened to them,” Seraphina finished, fighting back the high of her emotions with this pitiful realization. I hope they’re okay... I hope they haven’t been trapped for long, but at the looks of this run down building... I hope they’ll forgive me.