Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-07-2013, 02:42 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
I am trying to decide whether to write in first person or third...

Prolly not gonna try second
because I will feel as if I am playing mind games with myself
Feel free to do either. I don't make the people I RP with type in 3rd person. Whatever you're most comfortable with. Just make sure you have a header in your post, whether you do first or third person.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Dragotech Offline

Wellll... my first posts are up

I modified Sulvahdinriik's because i was more asleep than awake when I originally posted it
Old 04-08-2013, 12:37 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

I am troubled with the same curfunkle. Third or first... I don't know what suits me more, erg! Well, I am going for my first post. Brace yourselves for the nooblet.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:12 AM

*Gasp*

Made my first RP post ever. I feel a combination of complete confusion and an odd bit of satisfaction.

Old 04-08-2013, 03:16 AM
Dragotech Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post
*Gasp*

Made my first RP post ever. I feel a combination of complete confusion and an odd bit of satisfaction.

Uhm... CM... Is that a normal reaction?
Old 04-08-2013, 08:08 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Uhm... CM... Is that a normal reaction?
What exactly to do you mean by that?

In other news I'm sure y'all would have expected me to post by now, but this past weekend has been a bit busy for me. So I should be working on my post tomorrow and hopefully have it up either by that night or the next day.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Dragotech Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
What exactly to do you mean by that?

In other news I'm sure y'all would have expected me to post by now, but this past weekend has been a bit busy for me. So I should be working on my post tomorrow and hopefully have it up either by that night or the next day.
'Twas me joking around.

Ahhh, I remember my first RP post. Probably cuz it was last year.

I outta color code my Chars...

DarkSlateGray for Blackthorne... maybe

Red for Norik?

Green for Gorvesh... Can't imagine why...

Cyan for Sulvahdinriik

Perhaps...
Old 04-09-2013, 07:31 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

I will post again tonight.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 04-11-2013, 12:17 AM

Getting ready to post again! I have been playing a bunch of Oblivion and Skyrim to get into the mood.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:46 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Getting ready to post again! I have been playing a bunch of Oblivion and Skyrim to get into the mood.
I noticed that in your post you had a dragon attack. I just skimmed it, so I don't know if it's just a normal dragon or Alduin. Now I don't really mind, but I didn't think there'd be a dragon attack until I gave the go-ahead by introducing them myself. I told Cobalt that he could have a dragon roar in his post but that I'd introduce that dragon when I felt the time was right. So I'm just curious since from memory your character is not Dovahkiin and I don't think there's any characters in close proximity of Falkreath who are.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-11-2013, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
I noticed that in your post you had a dragon attack. I just skimmed it, so I don't know if it's just a normal dragon or Alduin. Now I don't really mind, but I didn't think there'd be a dragon attack until I gave the go-ahead by introducing them myself. I told Cobalt that he could have a dragon roar in his post but that I'd introduce that dragon when I felt the time was right. So I'm just curious since from memory your character is not Dovahkiin and I don't think there's any characters in close proximity of Falkreath who are.
I figured the introduction of the dragon in my post would mean very little, since the only thing that was described about the dragon's appearance was that it breathed fire. Other than that, it is completely up to you. You can name it all you want, because as far as I can tell, it was a randomly generated dragon. ;D

No, my character is not Dovahkiin, but he will definitely be influenced by the presence of the dragons in Skyrim in his overall quest. And no, there aren't any potential Dovahkiin characters that are present in that location. News of the dragon attacks will spread throughout Skyrim though.

Hope I didn't fudge up your intended story. ^^;

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 04-11-2013 at 11:19 AM.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Dragotech Offline

Wow... thought of something random that would absolutely horrifying to an Argonian... eating... eggs
Old 04-11-2013, 06:38 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
I figured the introduction of the dragon in my post would mean very little, since the only thing that was described about the dragon's appearance was that it breathed fire. Other than that, it is completely up to you. You can name it all you want, because as far as I can tell, it was a randomly generated dragon. ;D

No, my character is not Dovahkiin, but he will definitely be influenced by the presence of the dragons in Skyrim in his overall quest. And no, there aren't any potential Dovahkiin characters that are present in that location. News of the dragon attacks will spread throughout Skyrim though.

Hope I didn't fudge up your intended story. ^^;
Oh no, it's okay. It just caught me off guard is all. I can have my Dovahkiin character in that area since I haven't posted with her yet so it's okay. It's just a little earlier than I expected for dragon attacks is all. Especially since if a group of normal people killed a dragon Alduin could just swoop in and revive it since there was no Dragonborn to absorb its soul. So don't worry about it. Everything's good.

Quote:
Wow... thought of something random that would absolutely horrifying to an Argonian... eating... eggs
Hmm... but what if the argonian knew it was chicken eggs? Then it wouldn't be that horrifying, would it? X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Dragotech Offline

It wouldn't be as horrifying, but it still wouldn't feel right... on the flip side, if they didn't know they were eating eggs... and told they were eating eggs... and they didn't know what kind... that would be traumatizing... lol

Oh and, Blackthorne will prolly get arrested after pushing/tossing Menora into the waterway. (srsly, who can push the thane of a city and get away with it?) Soooo when Blackthorne asks her to call the guard off, would Menora call off the guard or will Blackthorne be breaking out of prison later?

I think I will have Blackthorne visiting (commissoned to scout) Winterhold later. (Ahem, Paging the Archmage of the College of Winterhold =P)

Of course that will be after my little joking storyline of chasing down the Soup Spoon of Ysgramor... cuz Blackthorne is totally gonna have to chase it down

Gonna have Gorvesh take said soup spoon (that is totally a fork) back to Whiterun... since it is one of the "artifacts" of Ysgramor.

He will then go on a tangent to hunt down some silver hands

Norik will probably be off on a tangent of hunting other vampires in the area. Gotta control his territory and defend Falkreath since he is the Thane and all.

Sulvahdinriik will be busy being a courier. Will prolly fly over Whiterun aaaaand get shot at.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:39 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Oh and, Blackthorne will prolly get arrested after pushing/tossing Menora into the waterway. (srsly, who can push the thane of a city and get away with it?) Soooo when Blackthorne asks her to call the guard off, would Menora call off the guard or will Blackthorne be breaking out of prison later?
I think Menora would call off the guards. No harm was done after all. She just went for an unexpected swim. Though I would hope that her equipment doesn't get water damaged, or at least the stuff she needs to sell to the Guild X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~