Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 04-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Ringtown Ranger GREGORY Offline

Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
wow, some OG's have come back haha, haven't seen either name in a loong time

If i remember right, i helped you build one of your first competitive teams?

it's been a while, you're more than welcome to hang out even before gen VI comes out, it's been pretty dead here, with basically eevee and I the only ones posting, so any and all activity would be awesome
That's right, woah that was a while ago! And sure! I hope this place gets more alive though when Gen VI is releases, Im sure it will.
I had a good easter, chocolate and Uni work, that pretty much sums it up. On my final module for the first year of my games design course at the moment, busy busy busy! O:
April's Fools was pretty good, managed to fool 3 people! XD
Old 04-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Daigon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Daigon

Long live the empire indeed glad to see some signs of life here
Old 04-09-2013, 03:52 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringtown Ranger GREGORY View Post
That's right, woah that was a while ago! And sure! I hope this place gets more alive though when Gen VI is releases, Im sure it will.
I had a good easter, chocolate and Uni work, that pretty much sums it up. On my final module for the first year of my games design course at the moment, busy busy busy! O:
April's Fools was pretty good, managed to fool 3 people! XD
nice! i'm finishing up a database adminstration certification and working on a software programming degree, and a web design cert will probably not be far behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post

Long live the empire indeed glad to see some signs of life here
totally agree, hopefully it continues,

how've you been dai?
@ everyone, what do you guys think of that mewthree or final form mew two or whatever it's gonna be called?

and also...yaooo!!!
Old 04-10-2013, 02:35 PM
Daigon Offline

I'm good can't complain I have a new job since the last time i was here. I now work for LSAC which is pretty cool I luv it there jus passed my 3mo probationary period. Me and my gf doing good going on 4 years sometime after July.

As far as my gaming goes I finally got myself a 3ds the purple one it's so awesome. I bought W2 as well but after I beat my 4th gym I got caught up doing movies and battling instead of tryna finish the game for the April 14th regional. Once I figured I wasn't going to make it I kinda put the DS dwn for a while.

I've been playing a lot of ps3 Defiance, the new dead island coming out at the end of the month and last of us in June. I started playing Monster Hunter heavy on my psp again too... I have too many games and not enough time to play them >_<
Old 04-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:

I'm good can't complain I have a new job since the last time i was here. I now work for LSAC which is pretty cool I luv it there jus passed my 3mo probationary period. Me and my gf doing good going on 4 years sometime after July.

As far as my gaming goes I finally got myself a 3ds the purple one it's so awesome. I bought W2 as well but after I beat my 4th gym I got caught up doing movies and battling instead of tryna finish the game for the April 14th regional. Once I figured I wasn't going to make it I kinda put the DS dwn for a while.

I've been playing a lot of ps3 Defiance, the new dead island coming out at the end of the month and last of us in June. I started playing Monster Hunter heavy on my psp again too... I have too many games and not enough time to play them >_<
nice, congrats on the new job, and getting past the probo period

yeah i haven't really picked up the games either, still haven't beaten B2 and i've had that since almost release day lol, mostly been playing BlOps2, I run really small clan and we've been playing that a lot, I also got FE: Awakening for the 3ds and I'm on my 2nd run through with that, I've had one battle and was up 6-3 before the guy had to bail, so hopefully if i do get back into it, there won't be too much rust to knock off
Old 04-11-2013, 01:05 AM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
nice, congrats on the new job, and getting past the probo period

yeah i haven't really picked up the games either, still haven't beaten B2 and i've had that since almost release day lol, mostly been playing BlOps2, I run really small clan and we've been playing that a lot, I also got FE: Awakening for the 3ds and I'm on my 2nd run through with that, I've had one battle and was up 6-3 before the guy had to bail, so hopefully if i do get back into it, there won't be too much rust to knock off
Blops 2 on PS3 or Xbox?

IGN: Patrick FC: 1849 4621 3425
Old 04-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Daigon Offline

I have a group on facebook too if anybody has an account your welcomed to join
Old 04-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puh-tree-cee-oh View Post
Blops 2 on PS3 or Xbox?
XB heres a vid where i get the VSAT, K9, and swarm within the first 5 or 6 mins, ended up 23-0 before the majority of the other team quit and we got sent back to the lobby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ztdV7nNri44

Quote:

I have a group on facebook too if anybody has an account your welcomed to join
I don't even remember the last time i was on teh facebook lol , but if you want i can put a link to it on the front page, or if don't want to put the link out there, anyone who want's to join just send dai a PM

Yaoo!!! to everyone else!!!
Old 04-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Daigon Offline

Sure heres the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/243339202412667/
Old 04-13-2013, 05:43 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
thanks dai, posted it on the first post under links, if you've got a banner, i can attach it to that as well so it's a little more noticeable, the front page is pretty cluttered haha

What's the word peepuls?
Old 09-10-2013, 10:11 PM
hectic Offline

Hey guys, Just wanted to let y'all know that LS, Daigon, Dredd and a bunch of others, including myself, from PE2K have moved over to http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/forum/ . We moved due to inactivity here for hopes of better activity elsewhere. We hope to see anyone still eager to play come stop for a visit, or even just come chat and catch up. We are currently hosting a tournament to jump-start the battle community over there using in-game only pokes, no EV'ed pokes allowed. We hope to see some of you there!