Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Heroes: The Next Generation

Name: Subject Zero (Real Name: Alexander Ryans)
Does your character have an ability? Yes
If your character has an ability then what is it? Psionic Manipulation- Due to the wide variety of Subject Zero's psychic capabilities, they are considered the most powerful psychic in the world. Coupled in with having been confined to a cell since he was three, and having excessive genetic tests done on him, his psychic stamina is freaklishly powerful. The more extremes of his power capabilities would practically kill Subject Zero(i.e. destroying all matter around him as an example, since it requires ENORMOUS amounts of psychic stamina to do so), whilst the lower end of the spectrum can be flung around without any adverse affects. He has yet to achieve a state where he can use all aspects of Psionic Manipulation, since some of them are unstable in a confined environment.
Is your character working for The Company? No
Appearance:
Clothes whilst in Orion Institute
Appearance
Personality: Alexander's sense of morality is badly skewed, as he is unable to see any of his actions as wrong, due to his long time as an experiment for the Company. He doesn't see anybody as innocent, moreover he tends to associate those around him as just objects within a room. He despises anybody associated with the Company, and his only interactions with other people that he knows of are those from the Company, so he does not like or trust anybody that he meets. If you're on his bad side, he can be incredibly cruel and twisted, seeming to take enjoyment out of making you suffer.

Due to his lack of seeing any of his actions as wrong, he has the potential to go on a rampage and slaughter anybody he sees fit. His aggressive attitude would make him appear to be a delinquent of some sort if he were in a school. Alexander is almost like a completely different person with a friend, as he tends to be more laid-back than he normally acts, and can at times be genuinely kind.
History: Alexander Ryans was originally born to an important member of the Company, Dr. Arthur Ryans, a key scientist and researcher into the aspects of Human Evolution. After a study was done on Alexander, it was discovered he had a much more active mind that the average adult, and this was being only a week old. As such, his father performed experiments on his brain, practically stunting his emotional sectors of his brain to the extent that he lost almost all sense of morality. Whilst doing this, his father unleashed Alexander's Psionic capabilities when he was four, the result of this the complete destruction of everything within the lab, including all the staff inside. This 'unlocking' of his Psionic capabilities further accelerated his mind's capabilities to a level comparable to Hawkings, however he actually lacked any knowledge for the capabilities to be used on.

When it was discovered of what had happened in the lab, his father handed him over to the higher-ups in the Company, and he was sent to the Orion Institute, a place set up to discover the Psionic capabilities of individuals. He was the first put there, and spent the next 10 years in solitary confinement learning the bare basics of school subjects,. Over time, more psychic individuals had been placed at Orion Institute, though nobody had the wide range of capabilities that the newly dubbed 'Subject Zero' had. One day, when Zero was released, he ended up in a confrontation with another 'student' who had the capability of creating and manipulating Psychic Fire. Zero ended up eradicating the mind of the 'student', turning them into a lifeless husk, and had managed to absorb the knowledge from the 'student' of how to control Psychic Fire. This was deduced to be a sub-area of another Psionic power, Knowledge Replication, except that it came from living subjects rather than inanimate data carriers, and resulted in the mental death of the data carrier(This ability became known as Knowledge Absorption, with Zero as the only known one with this capability). For the brief week leading up to the incident he had been taken off the medication that kept his Psionic stamina to an almost deadly low level, and his Psionic Stamina had shot back up to its normal levels, though nobody realised he had returned to his full Psionic capabilities.

After this incident, he was returned to solitary confinement, where he was reacquainted with further abuse and mistreatment, his mind becoming twisted and hateful for all those around him within the facility upon his mind realising that he had been drugged for his entire time within the Institute, and he began plotting his escape, and exacting revenge upon those that had damned him
RP sample: click
Other: Kei7137

Currently working on this.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 04-09-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

@DarkAmethyst: Ichiru and Kiseki are accepted! :D

@CherryTomato: Your characters are accepted! :D

@Kaioo: Alexander Ryans is reserved. Once you do his history then you're done! :D

Okay guys, in a few hours I'm going to start the RP. It's 9:15am here right now, so around 6pm here is when the RP will most likely be posted =]
Old 04-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

I will probably have a post up 11pm your time then, since it is 12:30 am here, and I don't intend on sleeping for a while.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 06-13-2013 at 08:35 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Default Re: Heroes: The Next Generation (SU and DS)

I had plans today but they got cancelled, so I was able to open the RP. The Rp is now opened and my first post is up, which means that you guys can now post!
Old 04-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

I'd appreciate a reserve ^^ Thanks~

Old 04-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
I'd appreciate a reserve ^^ Thanks~
No problem at all :D

EDIT: Kaioo, your character is accepted :D

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 04-09-2013 at 06:51 PM.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kei Ochima View Post
Claire was about to follow to her own room which she shared with West but he grabbed her shoulder, spinning Claire around so his dark brown eyes locked with her sapphire blue ones.
I have been watching season 1 and two the past few days. Doesn't Claire have green eyes?

Also I should be making a post for Steph Later tonight but u am still deciding what to do. Maybe have her reassigned.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 04-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
I have been watching season 1 and two the past few days. Doesn't Claire have green eyes?

Also I should be making a post for Steph Later tonight but u am still deciding what to do. Maybe have her reassigned.

I've always pictured her with blue eyes for some reason XD I just read your newest post for Steph. It was really good :D Once DarkAmethyst does her post then I'll do mine.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:47 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kei Ochima View Post
I've always pictured her with blue eyes for some reason XD I just read your newest post for Steph. It was really good :D Once DarkAmethyst does her post then I'll do mine.
Maybe being sleep deprived helps me write? I dunno ha ha

So how will Caroline react to this random that sat next to her at the cafe ha ha?

Banner Made by Me
Old 04-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
Maybe being sleep deprived helps me write? I dunno ha ha

So how will Caroline react to this random that sat next to her at the cafe ha ha?
Haha XD She's going to be completely shocked XD
Old 04-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

I am still deciding where Ella will fit in with all this. She can be a pain, or a massive help, depending on what mood Her and I are in.

Banner Made by Me
Old 04-10-2013, 05:18 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
I am still deciding where Ella will fit in with all this. She can be a pain, or a massive help, depending on what mood Her and I are in.
Lol awwww. Well whatever decision you make for her it will still be great either way. I like how the RP is going so far.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Hey guys, is it just me or has this slowed down massively? I mean the last post was almost two weeks ago. I don't mean to be impatient or anything, but I just hate to see another good RP die the way so many others have.

Banner Made by Me
Old 07-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
Hey guys, is it just me or has this slowed down massively? I mean the last post was almost two weeks ago. I don't mean to be impatient or anything, but I just hate to see another good RP die the way so many others have.

DA and I talked about it on Facebook yesterday and her internet has been acting up, but since it seems to be working okay now then she said she'll try to get a post up soon.