Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-06-2013, 05:33 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
So I'm guessing Menora would be the main force that's driving the Thieves Guild back to it's former glory? Only if you're okay with that. I don't want to put my character in the spotlight if you'd like your character to be involved with the main storyline of the Thieves Guild.

I'm thinking maybe Menora just returned from Solitude after speaking with Gulum-Ei when the RP starts. That acceptable for those of you in the Thieves Guild?
That should be right. But when would you plan on going to Snow Veil Sanctum?

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 04-06-2013, 05:40 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
That should be right. But when would you plan on going to Snow Veil Sanctum?
Shortly after. Since she doesn't have a major role to play with the Dovahkiin other than knowing Estina it would take her a while to learn of the recognized Dragonborn identities. So she could probably get to the Sanctum and complete that before she realized that one of her friends is Dragonborn.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-06-2013, 05:41 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Shortly after. Since she doesn't have a major role to play with the Dovahkiin other than knowing Estina it would take her a while to learn of the recognized Dragonborn identities. So she could probably get to the Sanctum and complete that before she realized that one of her friends is Dragonborn.
Hmm I might have Eclipse tag along to snow viel with Karliah then if thats ok

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 04-06-2013, 05:43 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Hmm I might have Eclipse tag along to snow viel with Karliah then if thats ok
That's perfectly fine with me.

So I guess I get to play Mercer. Oh joy X3

Anyway, what about the other factions? I believe we also have characters in the Companions and Dark Brotherhood. Am I missing any?

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-06-2013, 05:49 AM
Dragotech Offline

Well Gorvesh is companions

the newest Argonian to join us is College

there is your character and Cobalt's Brotherhood

I don't know if we have any straight up Stormcloaks yet

I think our crossbreed is an Imperial fan

Sulvahdinriik is a dragon

I could prolly play Mercer, let's me practice being a prick ,'.P
Of course his lock picking skills... they are... amazing
Old 04-06-2013, 06:06 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Well Gorvesh is companions

the newest Argonian to join us is College

there is your character and Cobalt's Brotherhood

I don't know if we have any straight up Stormcloaks yet

I think our crossbreed is an Imperial fan

Sulvahdinriik is a dragon

I could prolly play Mercer, let's me practice being a prick ,'.P
Of course his lock picking skills... they are... amazing
So we need to decide where in the storylines of the Companions and Dark Brotherhood we'd be at at the beginning of the roleplay.

With the College that questline would be completed by the start of the roleplay since Shen's character is Arch-Mage.

Menora may join the Companions, not sure. She'd be around more werewolves. Plus I can see her getting along with Aela. Otherwise during Dawnguard she'll become friends with Serana.

Agana could be an ex member of the College, and so far is the only runner for Listener so she'll probably get that title. But I don't know if she'll know this before or after the start of the roleplay.

Estina will probably remain solo, not joining any factions. But she'll follow her companions wherever they go. So she herself is neutral but she'll play on a certain team if her friends are on that side.

Serana is still imprisoned.... Yeah X3

Menora will be Stormcloak. Not sure about Agana, but I'm leaning more towards Stormcloak for her. Not sure exactly why X3 Estina is neutral in the Civil War.

And if you want to play Mercer then go ahead, Drago. He's an NPC so he's up for grabs X3 And he's not important enough for a full SU.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-06-2013, 06:16 AM
Dragotech Offline

Well... seeing as Gorvesh is Harbinger (unless someone else SUs before the RP is officially up) Then that would mean Kodlak is dead...

So the Companions may not be spectacularly at peace with the loss of their old friend, could lead to insubordination if others feel they are more deserving than he is... so there could be some pleasant chaos and dysfunction, but I dunno

I would prolly not do Mercer much justice (though he prolly doesn't deserve it)
Old 04-06-2013, 06:21 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Well... seeing as Gorvesh is Harbinger (unless someone else SUs before the RP is officially up) Then that would mean Kodlak is dead...

So the Companions may not be spectacularly at peace with the loss of their old friend, could lead to insubordination if others feel they are more deserving than he is... so there could be some pleasant chaos and dysfunction, but I dunno
He doesn't need to be Harbinger at the start of the roleplay, just so you know. And a character I was debating on bringing in would have been a challenge to him getting the title, but decided against it since I haven't gotten far in-game with a pure warrior build and have shifted to more sneaky characters. So for now he's the only one running for that title.

And just want to throw this out there, but am I the only one thinking of possible relationships for characters? Just to entertain myself I started thinking of who I can pair my characters with, as in with characters that can be married in-game. Or actually in one case a character I wish could be married but instead she turns ya down. And just to throw something else out there all my female characters minus one (who I didn't sign up with) are in a relationship with another woman in-game. Honestly I found the female characters much more attractive then a good majority of the male candidates for marriage.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-06-2013, 06:32 AM
Dragotech Offline

true he doesn't need to start as Harbinger, so that could be fun

Not gonna lie, I considered the same thing, just because that option was available in-game
Prolly gonna have Blackthorne hit on Shahvee and Derkeethus... not sure which way to go on that yet.

That was disappointing how Serana was unmarriable.

Marry my dragon off to Odahviing? (Cuz they could totally fit in the Temple) lol... prolly not... of course Durnehviir isn't any better of an option... for certain reasons...

There is a mod for that, it makes quite a few of the marriageable characters more attractive.

I wonder if there is a mod out that allows you to marry a dragon... that would take intriguing mechanics... actually someone could prolly pull it off...
Old 04-06-2013, 06:39 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
true he doesn't need to start as Harbinger, so that could be fun

Not gonna lie, I considered the same thing, just because that option was available in-game
Prolly gonna have Blackthorne hit on Shahvee and Derkeethus... not sure which way to go on that yet.

That was disappointing how Serana was unmarriable.

Marry my dragon off to Odahviing? (Cuz they could totally fit in the Temple) lol... prolly not... of course Durnehviir isn't any better of an option... for certain reasons...

There is a mod for that, it makes quite a few of the marriageable characters more attractive.

I wonder if there is a mod out that allows you to marry a dragon... that would take intriguing mechanics... actually someone could prolly pull it off...
Relationships can add something to roleplays, I find. Drama for one can be fun to play out X3

With Menora I'm torn between Aela and Serana. I know Serana can't be married in-game, but that doesn't mean they can't hook up for a short time X3 *shot*

Agana I'd lean towards Muiri. I just think they'd fit together.

Estina I'm not sure. In-game I'm thinking of having her be with Jenassa, but I'm not completely sure. Maybe she'll just remain single X3

In-game I'm thinking of starting a warrior character since all my others are sneaky types, and she's be with Farkus. He seems to be a favorite amongst the available males to marry, along with his brother. But I won't bring that character into the roleplay. She would be a candidate for Harbinger, and I think I have enough werewolf characters X3 Also she's an Imperial who would become a Stormcloak.

I'm not sure how it would work with dragons, how they'd chose mates and whatnot. Maybe we should just leave that alone? X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-06-2013, 06:43 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Relationships can add something to roleplays, I find. Drama for one can be fun to play out X3

With Menora I'm torn between Aela and Serana. I know Serana can't be married in-game, but that doesn't mean they can't hook up for a short time X3 *shot*

Agana I'd lean towards Muiri. I just think they'd fit together.

Estina I'm not sure. In-game I'm thinking of having her be with Jenassa, but I'm not completely sure. Maybe she'll just remain single X3

In-game I'm thinking of starting a warrior character since all my others are sneaky types, and she's be with Farkus. He seems to be a favorite amongst the available males to marry, along with his brother. But I won't bring that character into the roleplay. She would be a candidate for Harbinger, and I think I have enough werewolf characters X3 Also she's an Imperial who would become a Stormcloak.

I'm not sure how it would work with dragons, how they'd chose mates and whatnot. Maybe we should just leave that alone? X3
I have plans for eclipse and Karliah which will probably leave Eclipse as a Skooma Addict XD

Banner Made by Me
Old 04-06-2013, 06:44 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
I have plans for eclipse and Karliah which will probably leave Eclipse as a Skooma Addict XD
Aw! Does that mean they don't get together? So sad.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-06-2013, 06:46 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Aw! Does that mean they don't get together? So sad.
They get together, then the Nightingale quests happen and she speaks to Gallus, and then falls in love with Gallus again. So yeah Eclipse will not take it well considering he already is an alcoholic because of what happened between them 25 years ago

Banner Made by Me
Old 04-06-2013, 06:48 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
They get together, then the Nightingale quests happen and she speaks to Gallus, and then falls in love with Gallus again. So yeah Eclipse will not take it well considering he already is an alcoholic because of what happened between them 25 years ago
Oh man... Karliah should just see that she can have both of them X3 Instead she goes and shatters a man's heart... so sad. So very sad.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-06-2013, 06:49 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Oh man... Karliah should just see that she can have both of them X3 Instead she goes and shatters a man's heart... so sad. So very sad.
She may change her mind depending if I am in a twisted mood or not ha ha

Banner Made by Me