Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-06-2013, 03:22 AM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

I woulda missed it in that post if I didn't know it was there, so I just wanted to make note of it... and also toss the link up where it could be seen for those who wanted to create custom shouts.

Actually shouts aren't that hard, just decide what you want it to do and look for relevant words.

Gron Nus Laas= Bind Statue Life
Not hard to picture what that would do (literally just tossed together)

Heck I could toss one together for you if you want
Old 04-06-2013, 03:50 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

MANDATORY
Name: Estina
Race: Bosmer (wood elf)
Sub-Race: werewolf
Appearance: In terms of skin tone Estina is on the lighter side of the Bosmer chart, but she's not the lightest. Her skin is nicely tanned and her long hair is a soft shade of blonde, which she usually keeps loose or on occasion ties it back with a leather strip. She has a lithe muscular form, perfectly suited for a lifestyle of a druid. Her eyes are completely white, a clear sign of blindness. It's common to see her using a Forsworn Staff as a walking stick when walking, sometimes having out in front of her a bit as to use it to find obstacles on the path in front of her.
Skills: Alchemy, Archery, Conjuration, Destruction, Enchanting, Restoration, Sneak
Main Inventory: Savior's Hide, Forsworn Gauntlets (enchant: fortify archery), Forsworn Boots (enchant: fortify sneak), Copper and Moonstone Circlet (enchant: fortify magicka), Bone Hawk Amulet (enchant: fortify health), Gold Emerald Ring (enchant: fortify stamina), Forsworn Staff, assortment of Alchemy ingredients, assortment of Magicka potions
Eligible Dragonborn: yes
OPTIONAL
Factions: N/A
Personality: Estina is quiet and to herself. Growing up in the wilderness she has developed a sort of caution with others, having great difficulty putting her full trust in another. She does not like going into cities, only leaving the comfort of nature to venture into a town or city to trade for supplies she may need. She is a very independent woman and self-sufficient. Relying on someone else is a foreign thought to her, having been on her own for as long as she can remember and only having herself to depend on. However this does not mean she is unfriendly. Though she does not openly seek companionship there are a few she would consider to be friends. Otherwise she just wants to get in, get the job down, and return to her comfort zone in the wilds.
History: *to be added*
Title Application: Champion of Hircine
Other: Estina has a paint horse she bought from the Markarth Stables that she has named Wind Runner. Also when confronted with her blindness, her response usually is "I can see, just not as you do." How she "sees" is through nature's energies. She can only see a few feet in front of her this way, and if compared to normal vision she sees objects in one single color, it's energy or aura. (Think of something like the mod "Predator Vision".) Also with this ability it's hard to keep secrets from her, for she can tell when a person is lying and if they are something they don't appear to be. In some ways it's like she can see into someone's very soul.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 04-06-2013 at 06:55 PM.
Old 04-06-2013, 03:59 AM
Dragotech Offline

Oh wow... that character is fairly badass for a druid not to mention being blind.

and I see why you wanted that particular shout...

Werewolf (talk about a split personality)

Gut Siiv Morah- far find focus
prolly to target and home in on a single enemy

Krii Yah Hokoron- Death Seek Enemy
May be a cheap way to deal with a homed enemy

Ronaaz Yah Hokoron- Arrow Seek Enemy
A fairer variation of the one above... sending an arrow you fire instead of death

Perhaps of use to you?

Last edited by Dragotech; 04-06-2013 at 04:04 AM.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:04 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Oh wow... that character is fairly badass for a druid not to mention being blind.

and I see why you wanted that particular shout...

Werewolf (talk about a split personality)

Gut Siiv Morah- far find focus

Perhaps of use to you?
Yeah. The Aura Whisper will help her see farther out. And the werewolf is just for that, a split personality. Her wolf is completely different form herself in term of Estina would rather avoid conflict when her wolf lives for it, and at times she will have a hard time controlling it. Unlike Menora who has complete control of hers since she fully embraced the beast blood.

It probably could, but for now I think I'll hold off on using a custom shout.

I have one more SU to complete, but since it's a canon character it won't take long. Just have some copy and pasting to do. But this character won't appear in the roleplay until later. I'm sure y'all will understand why when you see who I post.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-06-2013, 04:16 AM
Dragotech Offline

Okay, but I did toss up two more possible shouts in the time it took you to reply

The first original shout was meant as an extension sight that would home in on a single enemy which would become target to one of the other two. It's drawback is that while it was active you would be blind to all else... so you would mostly have to rely on allies and your hearing for support

The second one was pretty much one that I tossed up that sends death after the target... A bit unbalanced.

The third removes the chance of error with an arrow fired at the single enemy. otherwise your arrow would become very... confused.

Wow I am having fun just tossing custom shouts together...
Old 04-06-2013, 04:29 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

MANDATORY
Name: Serana
Race: Nord
Sub-Race: vampire lord
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Skills: Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Light Armor, One-Handed, Sneak
Main Inventory: Vampire Royal Armor, Vampire Boots, Elven Dagger, Elder Scroll (Sun)
Eligible Dragonborn: no
OPTIONAL
Hometown: Castle Volkihar, Skyrim
Factions: Volkihar Clan/Dawnguard (depends on circumstances)
Personality: Serana is enterprising and friendly, but also lonely due to her troubled childhood and her mother's self-exile, which is why she confides in the Dragonborn.

She harbors a degree of resentment towards her mother, Valerica for locking her away for centuries and is angry that her feelings weren't taken into consideration.

As a child she was close with her mother, but once her parents began to fight, she felt trapped between both. Her mother would often feed her negative opinions of her father and after a time Serana began to believe them. She was never very close with her father Harkon before her family were vampires, but once they became followers of Molag Bal, it only worsened as her parents became drunk with power and were always in conflict. Her father started to see her as a means to an end and would often state "Power takes precedence". Despite this she still admits to loving him as he is still her father.

She feels trapped between the conflict that consumes her parents and sees herself as a pawn that they are using against each other. Deep down she wishes they were able to reconcile and become a family again, but realizes that it's not possible.

When questioned about her vampirism, she can be defensive. She doesn't like to talk about the actual ceremony as it was degrading, but she doesn't seem to regret the power it has granted her, and rather sees it as a gift that she earned. The only regret she does seem to have is how it tore her family apart.
History: Her exact age cannot be determined, but she is believed to predate the Alessian Empire from the early First Era.

She is one of the few pure-blood Vampires known to exist. Pure-blood vampires are individuals who are granted vampirism directly from Molag Bal, the creator and patron deity of Vampires. The process is somewhat similar to the creation of the first vampire, Lamae Beolfag. Serana gained her vampirism through a ritual in which members of her family pledged themselves to Molag Bal. Females like Serana and her mother, Valerica, who survive the horrific ordeal are dubbed "Daughters of Coldharbour".

Her father, Lord Harkon, is leader of the Volkihar vampire clan based in Castle Volkihar. He discovered an ancient prophecy called the Tyranny of the Sun which, if enacted, would allow Vampires to roam the world freely without the fear of weakness from the sun; but to do so, he required two Elder Scrolls, Auriel's Bow and Serana for a ritual sacrifice.

In response to this, her mother hid her away with one of the Elder Scrolls in a sealed sarcophagus within Dimhollow Crypt for thousands of years to protect her from her father. She then fled to the Soul Cairn with the other Scroll.
Title Application: n/a
Other: Serana won't be appearing in the roleplay until we start having the Dawnguard questline in affect.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-06-2013, 04:36 AM
Dragotech Offline

You totally forgot her completely one of a kind hood! (that isn't one of a kind due to a certain glitch that clones it everyonce in a while)
Old 04-06-2013, 04:38 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
You totally forgot her completely one of a kind hood! (that isn't one of a kind due to a certain glitch that clones it everyonce in a while)
I'm going with the thought that her hood is apart of her armor. Plus wasn't sure what to call it X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-06-2013, 04:51 AM
Dragotech Offline

Apparently the hood is supposedly based of off the Guild Master's Hood... the thieves guild guild master's hood
It has unique coding sooooo it is remodeled and unique of course
It is also unobtainable... though console command can probably allow you to equip it
Old 04-06-2013, 05:10 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Alrighty, y'all. I have all my characters up. I will begin writing up our starting post tomorrow. Hopefully I have Nocturnal's favor and I'll have it up by tomorrow afternoon or night. In the meantime we can discuss some ideas we may have.

One idea has to deal with Cobalt's characters. I would like it if Menora could be inducted into the Nightingales at some point. But we need to decide exactly what's going on in the Thieves Guild at the point of the beginning of the RP. Which does include Drago in that conversation.

In fact maybe we should take a moment to discuss what's going on in all the factions? The main ones anyway, like the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood. With Shen's character the College of Winterhold's questline is completed from my understanding before dragons become a major threat. The factions don't have to be in the state they are in the game when the player character joins them. They can be further along in their storyline when we start the roleplay. I hope that made sense...

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-06-2013, 05:13 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Alrighty, y'all. I have all my characters up. I will begin writing up our starting post tomorrow. Hopefully I have Nocturnal's favor and I'll have it up by tomorrow afternoon or night. In the meantime we can discuss some ideas we may have.

One idea has to deal with Cobalt's characters. I would like it if Menora could be inducted into the Nightingales at some point. But we need to decide exactly what's going on in the Thieves Guild at the point of the beginning of the RP. Which does include Drago in that conversation.

In fact maybe we should take a moment to discuss what's going on in all the factions? The main ones anyway, like the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood. With Shen's character the College of Winterhold's questline is completed from my understanding before dragons become a major threat. The factions don't have to be in the state they are in the game when the player character joins them. They can be further along in their storyline when we start the roleplay. I hope that made sense...
Basically Karliah is on her way to Snow Viel Sanctum to wait for Mercer at the beginning of the RP, but she will probably spend some time with Eclipse in Windhelm on her way. So just let me know if you want to use the games Nightingale quest line, and I will let you bunny Karliah for that.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 04-06-2013, 05:19 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Basically Karliah is on her way to Snow Viel Sanctum to wait for Mercer at the beginning of the RP, but she will probably spend some time with Eclipse in Windhelm on her way. So just let me know if you want to use the games Nightingale quest line, and I will let you bunny Karliah for that.
We don't have to use the exact quest line. We can come up with something else. I believe that's the beauty of both roleplay and Skryim. You can pretty much do whatever, and with roleplay you have even more freedom with Skyrim.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-06-2013, 05:21 AM
Dragotech Offline

Well, I guess Menora would start in the middle of the questline before she would be betrayed by Mercer
Well... relatively in that area...

Blackthorne won't be extremely involved in the main questline since that is Menora's job

Her theft will almost all be independent with quests that don't exist in Skyrim. May do some jobs involving pickpocketing for the guild. And will keep our fence busy.

Last edited by Dragotech; 04-06-2013 at 05:24 AM.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:27 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Well, I guess Menora would start in the middle of the questline before she would be betrayed by Mercer
Well... relatively in that area...

Blackthorne won't be extremely involved in the main questline since that is Menora's job

Her theft will almost all be independent based off of quests that don't exist in Skyrim. May do some jobs involving pickpocketing for the guild. And will keep our fence busy.
So I'm guessing Menora would be the main force that's driving the Thieves Guild back to it's former glory? Only if you're okay with that. I don't want to put my character in the spotlight if you'd like your character to be involved with the main storyline of the Thieves Guild.

I'm thinking maybe Menora just returned from Solitude after speaking with Gulum-Ei when the RP starts. That acceptable for those of you in the Thieves Guild?

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-06-2013, 05:31 AM
Dragotech Offline

I'm absolutely fine with it.
And I was wanting to play more seperate from the story line anyways

Blackthorne can help in her own way
I wonder if I should make a target of Ysgramor's Soup Spoon (which is totally a fork)

OMG I should totally have Gorvesh come pick it up to return it to Jorrvaskr and Blackthorne come to steal it... and it is not in Windhelm anymore...
lolol

Last edited by Dragotech; 04-06-2013 at 05:39 AM.