Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old 04-05-2013, 07:29 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

So from my understanding of the conversation thus far it looks something like-

Drago:
Become Ethereal(?)
Call Dragon (custom)
Disarm(?)
Ice From(?)
Soul Tear(?)
Storm Call(?)
Throw Voice(?)
Unrelenting Force(?)

Cobalt:
Become Ethereal
Elemental Fury
Marked for Death
Slow Time
Summon Dernahviir
Whirlwind Sprint

CM:
Aura Whisper
Call Dragon (Odahviing)
Clear Skies
Kyne's Peace
Storm Call

All:
Dragonrend(maybe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Edit: Wasn't there a shout to summon a spectral assassin?
*just now noticed this* No. That was a power you get from a Dark Brotherhood quest.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 04-05-2013 at 07:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 04-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Hopefully this doesn't double post, and you don't mind it if it does...

MANDATORY
Name: Sulvahdinriik

Race: dragon

Sub-Race: nope

Gender: female

Appearance: Her green scales have a light blue tint to them at the edges. She appears slightly smaller than the average dragon and has a sleeker frame. Being fairly vain, she keeps her claws, teeth, and scales at a nice shine. She has large blue eyes. Her ressurected body as a whole seems fairly unscathed obviously lacking battle scars.

Skills: One handed (wings, bite, tail), Destruction (they do have similar shouts), Light armor(scales?), Sneak (she would be the dragon to use it), Bardsmanship?(that nonexistant ability that bards have that lets them use musical equipment)

Main Inventory: Dragon Bones... Dragon Scales... That helmet that got stuck in her teeth... (dragons don't really have a set Inventory)

Eligible Dragonborn: Almost a trick question. Yes for being Dovah, no because she is not Dovahkiin.

OPTIONAL

Hometown: Born in a lost cave in Skyrim

Factions: none

Personality: Chastised by her fellow dragons as a coward, Sulvahdinriik prefers a peaceful existance. She sees more value in the art of song than the art of war. She has a fair dislike of violence and is truly quite timid. She tends to be quite fearful. It could be said she earned her title as a coward.

History: Born in Skryim in a clutch of twenty or so eggs, there was nothing spectacular about her birth. Her childhood was less than pleasant, while her kin preferred to test themselves physically, she stood off and alone studying nature's song. Sound was fascinating to her. The music made by the insects, the wind, the water, it was pleasing to her. Her siblings weren't particular pleased with her decision not to join their rough games. They took away her choice in the matter and forced her to fight amongst them. She grew rather timid of her own kin, so that many things frightened her. She grew and her fear of her kin had faded. It became violence itself that she had a subtle fear of. She was not particularly fond of the idea of injury, so she would be submissive rather than offensive. It was here she earned the title of coward. She accepted that fate and studied arts of humans. Since at this time they had been relatively enslaved by the Dov, it was fairly safe to do so. She found interest in their music and poetry despite the fact, they too chastised her cowardness. Of course when the humans rose against dragons, she fell quickly somewhat lacking battle prowess. Her body was left somewhere in the woods, apparently not deserving of a burial. When Alduin returned from the stream of time he was set adrift, he had chanced upon her remnants. Her fragile bones found themselves as her flesh returned binding her body and her soul found itself in the world of the living once again reunited with mind and body. Alduin was rather dissappointed by his find, but figured she wasn't worth his valuable time to even strike down once more. He puts her to use as a sort of courier. She doesn't complain. She is far too scared to.

Title Application: Nivahriin Dovah (literally cowardly dragon)

Other: I tossed in a few little jokes. I will ask that you not take them seriously since they aren't really going to affect the RP. well the bard thing maybe since she may play an oversized flute.
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club

Last edited by Dragotech; 04-05-2013 at 07:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 04-05-2013, 07:59 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Hopefully this doesn't double post, and you don't mind it if it does...

MANDATORY
Name: Sulvahdinriik

Race: dragon

Sub-Race: nope

Gender: female

Appearance: Her green scales have a light blue tint to them at the edges. She appears slightly smaller than the average dragon and has a sleeker frame. Being fairly vain, she keeps her claws, teeth, and scales at a nice shine. She has large blue eyes. Her ressurected body as a whole seems fairly unscathed obviously lacking battle scars.

Skills: One handed (wings, bite, tail), Destruction (they do have similar shouts), Light armor(scales?), Sneak (she would be the dragon to use it), Bardsmanship?(that nonexistant ability that bards have that lets them use musical equipment)

Main Inventory: Dragon Bones... Dragon Scales... That helmet that got stuck in her teeth... (dragons don't really have a set Inventory)

Eligible Dragonborn: Almost a trick question. Yes for being Dovah, no because she is not Dovahkiin.

OPTIONAL

Hometown: Born in a lost cave in Skyrim

Factions: none

Personality: Chastised by her fellow dragons as a coward, Sulvahdinriik prefers a peaceful existance. She sees more value in the art of song than the art of war. She has a fair dislike of violence and is truly quite timid. She tends to be quite fearful. It could be said she earned her title as a coward.

History: Born in Skryim in a clutch of twenty or so eggs, there was nothing spectacular about her birth. Her childhood was less than pleasant, while her kin preferred to test themselves physically, she stood off and alone studying nature's song. Sound was fascinating to her. The music made by the insects, the wind, the water, it was pleasing to her. Her siblings weren't particular pleased with her decision not to join their rough games. They took away her choice in the matter and forced her to fight amongst them. She grew rather timid of her own kin, so that many things frightened her. She grew and her fear of her kin had faded. It became violence itself that she had a subtle fear of. She was not particularly fond of the idea of injury, so she would be submissive rather than offensive. It was here she earned the title of coward. She accepted that fate and studied arts of humans. Since at this time they had been relatively enslaved by the Dov, it was fairly safe to do so. She found interest in their music and poetry despite the fact, they too chastised her cowardness. Of course when the humans rose against dragons, she fell quickly somewhat lacking battle prowess. Her body was left somewhere in the woods, apparently not deserving of a burial. When Alduin returned from the stream of time he was set adrift, he had chanced upon her remnants. Her fragile bones found themselves as her flesh returned binding her body and her soul found itself in the world of the living once again reunited with mind and body. Alduin was rather dissappointed by his find, but figured she wasn't worth his valuable time to even strike down once more. He puts her to use as a sort of courier. She doesn't complain. She is far too scared to.

Title Application: Nivahriin Dovah (literally cowardly dragon)

Other: I tossed in a few little jokes. I will ask that you not take them seriously since they aren't really going to affect the RP. well the bard thing maybe since she may play an oversized flute.
This gets my stamp of approval. Accepted.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 04-05-2013, 08:09 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

awesome

okay so summon spectral assassin is just a power, that makes a lot more sense.

As set in priority:

Become Ethereal, want
Ice Form, want
Unrelenting Force, want
Throw Voice, want
Soul Tear, want (mostly to keep this overpowered ability well contained)
Disarm, want
Storm Call... not really (too easy to use it in a city and get a huge bounty)

Signature Shout
Call Dragon (Sulvahdinriik) definitely want
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 04-05-2013, 04:34 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Drago:
Become Ethereal
Call Dragon (Sulvahdinriik)
Disarm
Ice From
Soul Tear
Throw Voice

Cobalt:
Become Ethereal
Elemental Fury
Marked for Death
Slow Time
Summon Dernahviir
Whirlwind Sprint

CM:
Aura Whisper
Call Dragon (Odahviing)
Clear Skies
Kyne's Peace
Storm Call
Whirlwind Sprint

All:
Dragon Aspect(?)
Dragonrend(?)
Unrelenting Force

Going off of this, I'd say Drago is our offensive, Cobalt is our defensive, and I'm area affect. Is that fair to say?
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 04-05-2013, 07:43 PM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Tecnically, Cobalt and I are pretty close to defensive. Though my more offensive abillities are probably more offensive than his.
Granted his most offensive shout affects his weapon whereas mine... well is Soul Tear...
and then marked for death, probably not as useful as the fairly defensive shout Ice Form although it probably does less damage it tends to leave foes on the ground and fair game to get in some pretty good damage before they can get up.
As far as dragons go... mine is probably the least effective since she probably will hide if called for a fight... lol

(if Cobalt still wants Arvak (probably) then it does potentially make sense for him to obtain Durnehviir and we could just have Durnehviir talk to Blackthorne on shouts)
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 04-05-2013, 08:30 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Right. Not sure where I got you were more offensive. Though I did post that shortly after I woke up so in my tired state I probably got it mixed up.

I'm probably going to give Arvak to Cobalt, but I'd feel more comfortable for him to obtain the spell in roleplay. I think I'll have Dawnguard in affect early on so our characters can chose to confront the vampire threat or learn more about what it means to be Dovahkiin.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 04-06-2013, 12:28 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Well, hey... tiredness does that lol

Alright... probably goin to first learn more about what it means to be Dovahkiin... lol

Hmmmm Dragon+Vampire Lord... I wonder how that would work...
Vampire Dragon makes a lil more sense then that... lol

If a dragon became a vampire lord... any ideas on how that would work? (I don't plan on implementing it but it sounds potentially humorous to just ask about)
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 04-06-2013, 12:57 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

I have no idea how a dragon would even become a vampire lord. That... doesn't seem possible at all, in my opinion. But I could be wrong.

Anyway, I'm almost finished with my Dovahkiin character, and then I'll be posting a profile for a canon character. I am currently thinking of how to start us off and it would be very helpful if y'all could give me an idea as to where your characters will be at the start. It will be after the Helgen incident so dragons are already reappearing. But so far there is no recognized Dragonborn and dragon attacks are still very rare. None of our characters have to have been in Helgen if we don't want them to have been there.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 04-06-2013, 01:20 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Well I was planning to start Blackthorne in Riften leaving her home on the lower dock-like area... probably gonna walk out and take a short swim... (or just completely walk off the edge from drowsiness)
She will also be dropping by... work

Norik will be at home sipping... tea... and talking to a Flame Atronach. And I am going to have some sort of fight be intitiated... prolly a sabre cat or something. =p
If Dawnguard is up... it will prolly be a few of them dudes

Gorvesh will be hunting some escaped prisoner. Probably walking into a trap
More than likely some fighting... and a lot of ouch

Sulvahdinriik will be resting after delivering a message, observing the surrounding area... and getting called by Alduin for something which will probably be another message... (prolly a message to set up an attack on dawnstar...)
Cobalt will get that reference since it pertains to him. =P
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club

Last edited by Dragotech; 04-06-2013 at 01:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 04-06-2013, 01:55 AM
Shen's Avatar
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Stalking a Deoxys~
Posts: 2,702
Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Profile relocated to Page 16~
__________________
<3 Paired with Dog of Hellsing, mah awesome vampire lady <3
VPPURPG
Thanks to Neo Emolga for the banner and Knightblazer for the avatar ^^.

Last edited by Shen; 04-14-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 04-06-2013, 02:36 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen View Post
So, let's try another RP that can kickstart my return to RPing. Hope I'm not too late to be considered for Dovahkiin-ness.

MANDATORY

Name: Sayak
Race: Argonian
Sub-Race: None (as of yet)
Gender: Male
Appearance: Archmage Sayak

Sayak-Vishra (though he prefers to go as Sayak in Skyrim, for simplicity's sake) had a rare coloring for Argonians born in their homeland of Argonia (also known as Black Marsh to the Empire). His scales over most of his body were a dark tan color (like what most modern species would consider the color of khakis). The scales along the sides and top of his snout, however, were a soft black color, and that dark shade slid along his muzzle and wrapped around his eyes as well. On his left eye, three long scars slid down in a line, as if jagged claws tried to rip his eye out in one swipe but failed. Speaking of those eyes, they were the color of liquid gold, bright and ambient. On his head, four dangerous-looking, but small spikes dominated the middle of his skull from the top down the back, each one slightly longer than the last, with two additional pairs forward of that line but on either side of the middle. Most impressively, however, two large, long spikes slid out of the back of his skull, not curled, barely curved, with dangerous points on the end of either one. Small, short spikes also lined the male's jaw line, four spikes on either side; they weren't sharp, but they were very dense, protecting Sayak's jaw from being broken with any simple brunt force. The scales on the top and back of his head were slightly thicker than those on his neck and face, a natural development for Argonians.

Sayak had a good bit of toned muscle down his chest, arms and legs, but he wasn't stocky nor bulky, obviously wasn't a powerhouse. Nonetheless, his true strength could not be gleaned merely from appearance alone, as with most others in the beast races. Despite all this, his muscles seemed to brim with power within, a testament to his nature as a mage. Beneath his clothes, his body's tannish-brown coloring continued, save for a swirl of red on the middle of his chest, much like a fireball. His right arm also had a streak of silver scales running from the shoulder down and around his arm before ending at his wrist just below the palm. His chest was defined but not overtly prominent like any human weightlifter, but it certainly seemed to be firm and strong. The amphibious reptile had no fat to be seen on his abdomen, rather thin around the waist but by no means in an unhealthy way. His legs showed a great deal more muscle and strength than his arms did, betraying the Argonian’s nature to explore the rugged terrains of Skyrim on foot at all possible times, as well as his tendency to run as often as possible. (A note on his legs: more often than not his legs will be played as the normal plantigrade, but I highly prefer the digitigrade look for an Argonian’s legs. Just a little tidbit of extra info.) On his hands and feet/paws, he has sharp claws (moreso on the lower pair of limbs) that are tended to and taken well care of. They can’t by any means cut through thick leather, wood, or metal, but if they catch flesh, they will carve right through down to the bone, a last-resort defence for the magician, along with the thick, dexterous, rather powerful tail on his backside.

He doesn’t have many scars over his body, which can mean one of two things: either he doesn’t get into many fights, or most of the fights take place at a distance (or at least end before the distance is closed), and judging by the sheer sense of radiating energy from him, it’s inferred to more often than not be the latter possibility. He walks with a confident air about him, but not a boastful one, showing he does have a sense of his skills and is not merely puffing out his chest unnecessarily, so to speak. He knows his limits, he knows his manners, and his gait shows this more than anything else about him.
Skills: Two-Handed, Destruction, Conjuration, Light Armor, Restoration
Main Inventory: Archmage Robes (worn at all times), Morokei (assuming he is allowed to have gone through the Skyrim storyline for the College), Staff of Magnus (same as mask)
Eligible Dragonborn: Yes

OPTIONAL

Hometown: The College of Winterhold (though he is originally from Stormhold in Argonia/Black Marsh).
Factions: College of Winterhold
Personality: For an Argonian, Sayak is rather interesting with his attitudes. Normal for Argonians might be quiet folk who like to stay out of the public eye and keep most anything to themselves, and this is a natural mindset for them; it’s not for nothing Argonians have found an affinity for quiet jobs, or had promise performing as thieves or assassins, all of which tended to give other races a bad, suspicious view of them. Sayak was nothing like this. He had discovered an affinity for magic in his early years, and he’d built up his abilities over the years to become the powerhouse of ability and knowledge he is today. He rather liked being where the action was, where the excitement was happening, and where attention had turned, though never personally sought it for himself; he just never imagined entertaining thoughts of a quiet lifestyle. He was often smiling and excited for the day to come, especially if there was adventure involved.

When something caught his attention enough, he focused on it to a degree nearing obsession, if only because his desires for knowledge were quite insatiable. It was, in fact, that which led Sayak to joining, and eventually leading, the College of Winterhold. Since he was in the years of adolescence, his gifts for magic had risen and strengthened with consistent practice, culminating in the Master of Destruction and Conjuration who was in charge of the College (though of course he dipped his claws into each aspect of magic and has a decent understanding of each School, at the least). He doesn't shirk details when researching or studying anything; he always makes sure he exhausts every avenue of gathering information and testing before he is even remotely satisfied. Understanding is his desire, for anything found worthy of such intimate attention.

In regards to the large amount of racism against Argonians in the country of Skyrim, Sayak couldn't care less. Any disparaging comments aimed at him were often met with either being ignored, or a funny quip meant to disarm the potential antagonist. Being a mage, as well as from a family loyal to the Empire even while in An-Xileel-controlled Argonia, he has grown up learning how to deal with racism and discrimination, finding ways to render it useless or to supercede it, such as his ascension to the lofty position of Archmage of the College of Winterhold. However, any antagonism shown towards a friend or companion of his will be met with a couple warnings, and, should it continue, a show of force to make them back off. He's a passionate, peaceful mage of an Argonian, but he is not one to be crossed, for he knows ways to make people back off without ever touching them.

THE FOLLOWING ONLY IF DRAGONBORN STATUS ALLOWED

On the subject of being Dragonborn, he gives it little attention and little thought, keeping it to himself and hardly even worrying about it. It's not that he finds it useless or not worth the attention; in fact, it's quite the opposite. He is of the opinion that being a Dragonborn is such an incredibly powerful fact that one should show it the proper respect, rather than bandying that power about and doing as one wished. He has learned Words of Power, not many but enough to know that some may be used as forms of power he learned from the massive library at the College were called Shouts (and for very good reason). He has yet to devote time to find and study words of power, and has only unlocked the power of extremely few of the words he knows, enough for a single Shout, due to the rarity of dragon attacks and his growing refusal to devour the souls of other beings, dangerous or otherwise. The single Shout that he knows?

Darksight (Jun Miin Krein, literally "Light Eyes Sun"), allowing him to see in the darkness as if it were outdoors in the sunloght at noon. A Shout he created by pure and utter accident.
History: (To be completed tomorrow, when there is more time to work on the history, due to military deployment)
Title Application: Archmage of the College of Winterhold
Other:

This is incomplete, the History, inventory, and other touch-ups still need to be put in, so I hope you guys understand; being deployed is murder on one's free time, haha. I do hope that I can get in on being a Dragonborn, I have a full story ready for him in mind, just need it all typed up and ready to go x3
First off, let me say I was utterly shocked to see your name in my thread. I had no idea I'd attract someone like you in my roleplays. I'm not sure how to feel, but I'm really glad and excited that you've decided to join us.

Now for your sign up. I love it. I really do. I can't wait to see how you finish it off. Since you have all the mandatory information up I can accept it as is. And I'd love to see how this character plays out.

And no, you're not too late. We were just discussing who would have what Shouts. Trying to keep them different from each other. And I think you're character will be the last Dovahkiin to be accepted (other than the one I'm going to post). When I originally started this I thought I'd do a raffle to see who'd be Dragonborn, but it doesn't always go how I planned X3 So yes, Sayak can be Dragonborn.

And your SU brought something up - Custom Shouts. I don't see any problem with anyone coming up with their own Shout like you did. I think it'll be fun to see what some people can come up with.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 04-06-2013, 03:06 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Didn't actually expect to find this...

I actually found... a short dictionary of common words translated from Skyrim's Dragon language to english...

Anyone wanna play with custom shouts?
(Pssst... you could also generate dragon names from it, since they are technically three word shouts)
Just Sayin... sorta mentioned the possibility earlier...

Our newest dragonborn may need... a ride... kinda impossible to get to Skuldafn on foot.

I prolly said Sul is sun, it is day (Shul is Sun)
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club

Last edited by Dragotech; 04-06-2013 at 03:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 04-06-2013, 03:10 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Just Sayin... sorta mentioned the possibility earlier...

Our newest dragonborn may need... a ride... kinda impossible to get to Skuldafn on foot.

I prolly said Sul is sun, it is day (Shul is Sun)
I am so sorry I missed that. Either I wasn't paying attention or I just forgot to reply to it. Also it's possible that maybe I don't think I can come up with any creative Shout of my own.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 04-06-2013, 03:11 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
First off, let me say I was utterly shocked to see your name in my thread. I had no idea I'd attract someone like you in my roleplays. I'm not sure how to feel, but I'm really glad and excited that you've decided to join us.

Now for your sign up. I love it. I really do. I can't wait to see how you finish it off. Since you have all the mandatory information up I can accept it as is. And I'd love to see how this character plays out.

And no, you're not too late. We were just discussing who would have what Shouts. Trying to keep them different from each other. And I think you're character will be the last Dovahkiin to be accepted (other than the one I'm going to post). When I originally started this I thought I'd do a raffle to see who'd be Dragonborn, but it doesn't always go how I planned X3 So yes, Sayak can be Dragonborn.

And your SU brought something up - Custom Shouts. I don't see any problem with anyone coming up with their own Shout like you did. I think it'll be fun to see what some people can come up with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Just Sayin... sorta mentioned the possibility earlier...

Our newest dragonborn may need... a ride... kinda impossible to get to Skuldafn on foot.

I prolly said Sul is sun, it is day (Shul is Sun)
Might wanna check that out Dr. Ago
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com