Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #106  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:04 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
There are three summoning Shouts - Call Dragon, Call Valor, and Summon Dernehviir. I'd say each Dovahkiin can have one each, it being one of their signatures. Personally I do not want Call Valor, but I'm going to let y'all have first pick and I'll get what's left over.

@Cobalt: It could. It's just I love Odahviing and had a little bit of hope that maybe I could have him X3
I shall be nice, and swap to Summon Dernehviir
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:12 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
True, but you only need to summon him three times which can be easily done in a single gaming session, to gain it.

And really if you just follow the Dawnguard line... it is really easy to gain Summon Durnehviir.

Not sure what rares I want... kinda want soul tear and summon Durnehviir cause they would probably freak Blackthorne out and the overpowered shout would be somewhere it would not be used (well unless it was actually necessary to use something so drastic)

Oh and storm call in a city = bad *cough* Cobalt *cough*

Oh and could I SU as a fairly pacifist Bard dragon for laughs (I would use the character seriously, but it would be a rather funny character to use) (it would also give me a legitimate excuse to use the Skyrim dictionary I found to craft a name)
True, it easy to gain those shouts in-game. But this is roleplay, and I'm going to make things harder for y'all. Durnehviir will not be as easily defeated as he was in-game (though I've only played on Adept so idk how hard he is on Master).

And if we go like this then I'm stuck with Call Valor... maybe we can throw that shout away and if Cobalt is nice he'll share Odahviing? *brick'd*

Anyway, yes you may. I'm going to remove the character limit. With the four of us who are signed up and maybe Jaye joining us later I don't see the problem with some of us having more than three characters to have multiple things going on at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
I shall be nice, and swap to Summon Dernehviir
... You and Drago can fight figure out who gets Dernehviir.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:15 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
True, it easy to gain those shouts in-game. But this is roleplay, and I'm going to make things harder for y'all. Durnehviir will not be as easily defeated as he was in-game (though I've only played on Adept so idk how hard he is on Master).

And if we go like this then I'm stuck with Call Valor... maybe we can throw that shout away and if Cobalt is nice he'll share Odahviing? *brick'd*

Anyway, yes you may. I'm going to remove the character limit. With the four of us who are signed up and maybe Jaye joining us later I don't see the problem with some of us having more than three characters to have multiple things going on at once.



... You and Drago can fight figure out who gets Dernehviir.
I only swapped so you could get Ohdaviing CM, I didnt realise Drago claimed it ha ha. Well this is awkward...
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:21 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
I only swapped so you could get Ohdaviing CM, I didnt realise Drago claimed it ha ha. Well this is awkward...
Yes it is... I didn't notice your post until I was replying to his, so I just left it as I typed it and added a reply to you. So I guess we need Drago's opinion on the situation. We can work this out.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:23 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Yes it is... I didn't notice your post until I was replying to his, so I just left it as I typed it and added a reply to you. So I guess we need Drago's opinion on the situation. We can work this out.
I know how we can pick who goes first... CM do you play Magic the Gathering?
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:27 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
I know how we can pick who goes first... CM do you play Magic the Gathering?
I tried once but failed horribly since my friend knew way more than I did. Now that he's moved I have no one to play with so I really didn't get that into it. I know, it's sad.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:28 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

We need a game that is equal ground for all of us. Hmmm
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:28 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

I don't really care to much for summoning dragons to aid me
I just feel it is potentially hazardous to my chars health if someone willing to use Soul tear can

I will take Call of Valor if you guys don't want it
(of course since every dragons name is a three part shout my dragon should it be accepted would probably be tossed onto that list) (That would be nice and awkward if my dragon was compelled to appear in the aid of a stranger) Sulvahdinriik is one of the names I am considering translated Sun Maiden Gale (female mostly to avoid extreme ridicule for cowardice)
(prolly being a sexist jerk, but it is probably true)

Edit:
Well, join us on Skype, Cobalt and I both play, and I still have some (probably noob) settups that I never got to test
Experience does help, and it is a really fun game
Ps sorry this took a while to type
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club

Last edited by Dragotech; 04-05-2013 at 06:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:33 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
I don't really care to much for summoning dragons to aid me
I just feel it is potentially hazardous to my chars health if someone willing to use Soul tear can

I will take Call of Valor if you guys don't want it
(of course since every dragons name is a three part shout my dragon should it be accepted would probably be tossed onto that list) (That would be nice and awkward if my dragon was compelled to appear in the aid of a stranger) Sulvahdinriik is one of the names I am considering translated Sun Maiden Gale (female mostly to avoid extreme ridicule for cowardice)
(prolly being a sexist jerk, but it is probably true)
Then how about we throw out Call of Valor and replace it with your Dovah? I'm willing to do that. That way we all have a dragon. And personally why would a soul want to leave Sovengarde to fight in the physical realm just to die again and be sent back? It makes no sense to me.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Edit:
Well, join us on Skype, Cobalt and I both play, and I still have some (probably noob) settups that I never got to test
Experience does help, and it is a really fun game
Ps sorry this took a while to type
I'm still a bit uncomfortable with Skype honestly. I have recently sighed up, but since I have lost my voice shortly after I haven't used it. Not to mention I'd have to find my cards. I packed them away somewhere and not exactly sure as to their location...
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 04-05-2013 at 06:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:37 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Claiming durnehviir
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:38 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Then how about we throw out Call of Valor and replace it with your Dovah? I'm willing to do that. That way we all have a dragon. And personally why would a soul want to leave Sovengarde to fight in the physical realm just to die again and be sent back? It makes no sense to me.
Sounds like a plan! I'll get right on that SU

and the answer to your question is simple if you think about it, Glory. there is also the chance to fight once more aiding the one who saved the world and its souls, both in life and in death
which totals to more glory (srsly what else do you got but your street cred up in there)
they also consider themselves hero, so the thought that they could die doesn't really occur to them

Allright, be sure to let us know if you do decide to join us
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:45 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
and the answer to your question is simple if you think about it, Glory. there is also the chance to fight once more aiding the one who saved the world and its souls, both in life and in death
which totals to more glory (srsly what else do you got but your street cred up in there)
they also consider themselves hero, so the thought that they could die doesn't really occur to them
Putting it that way it makes sense. So it'll remain on the list, but for now it's free to gain if anyone wants it. If not then the souls get to remain at peace in Sovengarde.

So we have our dragons. We have a good idea of what shouts we want I assume. We can post the shouts we'd like later from all the lists (unless you want to get it out of the way now). I'll work and hopefully post my third character tomorrow, and it seems like we've agreed there well be multiple Dovahkiin to save Skyrim. And it seems like only one person applied for a certain title, so there won't be any drawing to see who gets which title. After I get my character up I'll work on our opening for the roleplay. So keep an eye out for it in the next couple of days.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:48 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

So anyone can learn commons, uncommons can be taught to Eachother but are hard to find? May I clain from uncommon Elemental fury, whirlwind sprint and Become Etehereal?
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:50 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
So anyone can learn commons, uncommons can be taught to Eachother but are hard to find? May I clain from uncommon Elemental fury, whirlwind sprint and Become Etehereal?
Uncommon aren't the hardest to find, but are harder to find than Common Shouts. They're also harder to learn and master. Rare are the toughest to find and learn, unless certain criteria is met. And yes you may have those shouts.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 04-05-2013, 06:51 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

I love having instant email notifications XD
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com