Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-02-2013, 02:03 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
No worries, get well soon.

Okay, so far one more SU, another thief/archer, and no more Dragonborns yet

I wonder who else we will get. We could prolly use some straight up mages or battlemages from the college. and perhaps a couple more companions and brotherhood dudes. Not to mention some Stormcloaks...

Oh and don't jump off the throat of the world, as it turns out... Dragonborns can't fly very well
lol
I have a mage character who's in the Brotherhood X3 I was thinking of having her in the College as well, but I decided against it for some reason. And even though it's not mentioned Menora will become a Stormcloak. Just not in the beginning of the RP.

And also I'm thinking of creating a character to either be a peacemaker for all these characters or instead try to kill all of them just for the pleasure of it X3 Who would y'all like to see?

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-02-2013, 02:07 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
I have a mage character who's in the Brotherhood X3 I was thinking of having her in the College as well, but I decided against it for some reason. And even though it's not mentioned Menora will become a Stormcloak. Just not in the beginning of the RP.

And also I'm thinking of creating a character to either be a peacemaker for all these characters or instead try to kill all of them just for the pleasure of it X3 Who would y'all like to see?
So when is the RP due to start?

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 04-02-2013, 02:15 AM
Dragotech Offline

Quote:

True enough, but I am sure we could use a few more stormcloaks and imperials from the start. And I was more coming from the College of Winterhold perspective and less on the mage thing, but at least one mage is nice.

Hmmmm... either could be really fun to roleplay with, of course you could go with a bipolar maniac which could also be kinda fun.

Perhaps a peacemaker with a trigger that causes a complete flip?
Old 04-02-2013, 02:33 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
So when is the RP due to start?
I'll probably start us off in the next couple of days, depending on what happens IRL. I have a few appointments to make and go to, so when I have the time and energy.

Quote:
True enough, but I am sure we could use a few more stormcloaks and imperials from the start. And I was more coming from the College of Winterhold perspective and less on the mage thing, but at least one mage is nice.

Hmmmm... either could be really fun to roleplay with, of course you could go with a bipolar maniac which could also be kinda fun.

Perhaps a peacemaker with a trigger that causes a complete flip?
I could go back and edit Agana so she's from the College with a double life in the Brotherhood. Which I might actually do since I like that idea X3

Hmm... I'd have to create a new character since currently I don't have one like that. But that won't be too hard. It's just coming up with race and name that's the hardest part for me.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-02-2013, 03:02 AM
Dragotech Offline

Welllll, the most berserk race would prolly be an Orc

Although a High Elf could be a humorous toss up

Perhaps a Wood Elf? or an Imperial?

Yeah I am no help with the races lol, any race outta work
Old 04-02-2013, 04:51 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

While I'm thinking of my possible third character, I decided to post this little thing. It's a list of the Titles in Skyrim, at least the ones I can remember. If I miss any or if one is on there that shouldn't be, let me know. So anyway, here are the Titles that can be applied for and the characters applied for them. Be warned, there is a lot. So that's why I'm going to put it in a spoiler tag.

Spoiler:
DOVAHKIIN
Blackthorne (played by Dragotech)
Kyoshi/Nightstalker (played by Cobalt Shadow)

CHAMPION OF AZURA
---

CHAMPION OF CLAVICUS VILE
---

CHAMPION OF BOETHIAH
---

CHAMPION OF HIRCINE
Menora the True Shot (played by CM)

CHAMPION OF HERMAEUS MORA
---

CHAMPION OF MALACATH
---

CHAMPION OF MEHRUNES DAGON
---

CHAMPION OF MEPHALA
---

CHAMPION OF MERIDIA
---

CHAMPION OF MOLAG BAL
Agana (played by CM)

CHAMPION OF NAMIRA
---

CHAMPION OF PERYITE
---

CHAMPION OF SANGUINE

CHAMPION OF SHEOGORATH
---

AGENT OF DIBELLA

AGENT OF MARA
Norik Oakskin (played by Dragotech)

ARCH-MAGE OF THE COLLEGE OF WINTERHOLD
---

GUILDMASTER OF THE THIEVES GUILD

HARBINGER OF THE COMPANIONS
Gorvesh HammerFist (played by Dragotech)

LISTENER OF THE DARK BROTHERHOOD
Agana (played by CM)

THANE OF EASTMARCH (WINDHELM)
---

THANE OF FALKREATH HOLD (FALKREATH)
Norik Oakskin (played by Dragotech)

THANE OF HAAFINGAR (SOLITUDE)
---

THANE OF HJAALMARCH (MORTHAL)
---

THANE OF THE PALE (DAWNSTAR)
---

THANE OF THE REACH (MARKARTH)
---

THANE OF THE RIFT (RIFTEN)

THANE OF WHITERUN HOLD (WHITERUN)
---

THANE OF WINTERHOLD (WINTERHOLD)
---

Please take note that these are just the applicants. None of the titles are set in stone yet for characters and applications are still very much open for characters both already accepted and those in development by any who wish to join us. Also take note that even if your character is selected for a certain title, that does not mean they have that title at the start. He or she may have to earn it during the course of the roleplay. I'll inform you if your character has that title when the roleplay starts or if s/he has to earn it in-game, so to speak.

On another note I'm thinking of increasing the character limit by one. Thoughts on that for those who like to play multiple characters?

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 04-05-2013 at 02:58 AM.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:53 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

I would probably make another character if that's the case ha ha.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 04-02-2013, 05:18 AM
Dragotech Offline

Hmmm

In that case,

I would prolly Su Blackthorne for Champion of Sanguine

Gorvesh for Harbinger of the Companions (just cause)

and Thane of Falkreath Hold for Norik

Would it be okay if I edited that into my SUs?

Wow if you did the crazy bipolar person that would prolly be perfect for Champion of Sheogorath.
(and of course the Wabbajack is a nice bonus)
Old 04-04-2013, 03:02 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
I would prolly Su Blackthorne for Champion of Sanguine

Gorvesh for Harbinger of the Companions (just cause)

and Thane of Falkreath Hold for Norik

Would it be okay if I edited that into my SUs?
I apologize it took a bit to reply to this. I completely forgot that I didn't reply sooner. Yes you can edit those into your SUs. And if you want to add other Titles for them to apply for as well feel free to. Just let me know if you do.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-04-2013, 03:26 AM
Dragotech Offline

I think I will toss up Agent of Dibella on Blackthorne
(half for laughs, half because I have the feeling that there will be some guys pissed off by her)
*Cough* Cobalt's chars *cough* lol

and Agent of Mara under Norik
(could be useful having slight resistance to magic, not gonna totally wipe out weakness to fire, but helps just slightly... and shows he could secretly be a sweet heart... LOLZ)

Oh and I think I want to have Blackthorne earn Champion of Sanguine, since that will be fun to RP lol
(Actually being the Agent of Dibella, could be particularly hilarious since you show up in that temple drunk shouting blasphemies and throwing stuff.)

Last edited by Dragotech; 04-04-2013 at 03:34 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:57 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
I think I will toss up Agent of Dibella on Blackthorne
(half for laughs, half because I have the feeling that there will be some guys pissed off by her)
*Cough* Cobalt's chars *cough* lol

and Agent of Mara under Norik
(could be useful having slight resistance to magic, not gonna totally wipe out weakness to fire, but helps just slightly... and shows he could secretly be a sweet heart... LOLZ)

Oh and I think I want to have Blackthorne earn Champion of Sanguine, since that will be fun to RP lol
(Actually being the Agent of Dibella, could be particularly hilarious since you show up in that temple drunk shouting blasphemies and throwing stuff.)
Sure thing. I'll add that to the list.

I don't know the quest that leads to the Champion of Sanguine title, so I guess I got to look that up. The only Deadra quests I've done are for Hircine, Namira, and Sheogorath.

In other news, I've been doing some thinking. And yes it did hurt. But anyway, I'm thinking of removing the character limit. I had it up because I had hoped for a couple more people signing up, but seeing as there's only four of us currently we can have a few different scenarios going if we have multiple characters each, same as if we had more players.

Also, I'm going to be posting another character in the near future. This character will be a runner for Dragonborn. So we are either going to have three Dovahkiin or one. Y'all can vote for that if you'd like, having three or one. I'll take your comments into consideration when I'm coming up with the final decision.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 04-05-2013 at 03:29 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:10 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:

I don't know the quest that leads to the Champion of Sanguine title, so I guess I got to look that up. The only Deadra quests I've down are for Hircine, Namira, and Sheogorath.

In other news, I've been doing some thinking. And yes it did hurt. But anyway, I'm thinking of removing the character limit. I had it up because I had hoped for a couple more people signing up, but seeing as there's only four of us currently we can have a few different scenarios going if we have multiple characters each, same as if we had more players.

Also, I'm going to be posting another character in the near future. This character will be a runner for Dragonborn. So we are either going to have three Dovahkiin or one. Y'all can vote for that if you'd like, having three or one. I'll take your comments into consideration when I'm coming up with the final decision.
Personally, I don't mind. But I think that the Dragon shouts should be decided before the RP starts, eg who is getting what shout. And that it should be completely random. Personal preference shouldn't interfere which shouts we get. I mean everyone will want certain types of shouts, but not others. Maybe classify the shouts into groups eg offensive, defensive, enviromental, and divide them up evenly?

Eg have maybe offensive shouts (firebreath, frost breath, unrelenting force, Ice form, Storm Call, Marked for death, Dragonrend)

Support shouts (Elemental Fury, Animal Allegiance, Slow time, Throw voice)

etc and divide those up randomly between Dragonborns. Those are the powers they have the opporunity to learn

EDIT: THIS IS MY 4000th post W00T!

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 04-05-2013 at 03:14 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:55 AM
Dragotech Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Personally, I don't mind. But I think that the Dragon shouts should be decided before the RP starts, eg who is getting what shout. And that it should be completely random. Personal preference shouldn't interfere which shouts we get. I mean everyone will want certain types of shouts, but not others. Maybe classify the shouts into groups eg offensive, defensive, enviromental, and divide them up evenly?

Eg have maybe offensive shouts (firebreath, frost breath, unrelenting force, Ice form, Storm Call, Marked for death, Dragonrend)

Support shouts (Elemental Fury, Animal Allegiance, Slow time, Throw voice)

etc and divide those up randomly between Dragonborns. Those are the powers they have the opporunity to learn

EDIT: THIS IS MY 4000th post W00T!
Congratulations, although I am not sure about your plan there since we would not be able to collect all the shouts, it does sound fair.

Quote:

I don't know the quest that leads to the Champion of Sanguine title, so I guess I got to look that up. The only Deadra quests I've done are for Hircine, Namira, and Sheogorath.

Sanguine's quest is fun, it starts with a drinking contest lol

Welllllll... I could prolly come up with a great many characters, of course running them all would become tedious lol. sooo three or one... hmmm, I am impartial... although if there were three... and three words to each shout... lol I am not sure how well that would work one of us going fus, and another RO and the last Da... lol
Old 04-05-2013, 05:37 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

With Shouts here's what I was recently thinking in regards to more than one Dragonborn present. Each Dovahkiin could have one or two signature Shouts, one(s) that the others won't learn and can be uniquely their own. With others they could be more common and all of them can learn. With less common ones perhaps they could share knowledge of the shouts with each other, similar to how the Greybeards did in the game when they were teaching the Dovahkiin Unrelenting Force and Whirlwind Sprint. I'll go through the Shout list and list them here as Common, Uncommon, and Rare. That is if y'all like this idea of mine.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-05-2013, 05:42 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

I like that. and does the signature shout get chosen by us or randomly?

Banner Made by Me