Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 03-22-2013, 01:11 PM
TrainerKristian Offline

Arrow Re: Andromeda Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post

While Oshawott puzzles over your sudden change in language, you enter el lighthouse. You find that the first floor has been set up as a kind of museum, with displays that detail the history of the lighthouse and how it works. You and your new buddy wander about for a bit, reading and looking at the displays.

Apparently, the seas around Andromeda can become rather foggy--but the lighthouse helps guide those ships safely to shore. The lights are entirely powered by Electric-type Pokemon, who charge up the batteries during the day for use at night. Interesting, no? You can't help but wonder where those electric type Pokemon might be, right?

No one else seems to be in the lighthouse museum... but you do notice that there's a second flight of stairs. Do you continue exploring the lighthouse? Or are you ready to start your adventure at Route 1?

(PS, I'm jealous of your comic skillz xD I wish I could contribute to that, lol)
Trainer: Kristan
Party: Oshawott
Currently: Exploring the lighthouse

(PS, I can give you the sprites I use if you want. It's not that hard to make a sprite comic y'know, it just takes time.
Also, I'm doing this 'cause I'm not that good at (Role play) writing, I think.)

Last edited by TrainerKristian; 03-22-2013 at 09:29 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:17 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Andromeda Town

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerKristian View Post
Currently: Exploring the lighthouse

(PS, I can give you the sprites I use if you want. It's not that hard to make a sprite comic y'know, it just takes time.
Also, I'm doing this 'cause I'm not that good at (Role play) writing, I think.)

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!!

Up the stairs you go, eager to see more of the lighthouse. As you enter the second floor, your hair suddenly stands on end--or rather, more so than it usually is. Seriously, how do you get your hair to defy gravity like that?

At any rate, the air is crackling with static electricity. You glance over on the other side of the room in time to see a yellow and black beast discharge electricity into the air.

"Electivire!!!!"

The thunderbolts its unleashing flow into a hulking machine, which hums and flashes in response. After a moment, the lights flash green, and the Electivire steps back. Its then that you notice an old man standing near the Pokemon.

"Good work, Electivire. That oughta do her," he speaks to the Pokemon before turning around. Immediately, he spots you. "Hey, what are you doing here? The second floor's off limits while we charge the batteries."

The gray-haired grandpa scrutinizes you for a moment, then states, "You must be one of Professor Cedar's pups, fresh from the lab by the looks of it. Well, you can forget about vandalizing my property. If you know what's good fer ya, you'll skiddadle before I have Electivire personally show you the way out."

Sheesh, what's this guys problem? Does he have to fit the stereotype of the grouchy old lighthouse keeper?

What does Kristen do?

(Ah, maybe I'll have to look into it later--but hey, you're doing great so far! :D)

Last edited by Charmander009; 03-23-2013 at 07:19 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:32 PM
TrainerKristian Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!!

Up the stairs you go, eager to see more of the lighthouse. As you enter the second floor, your hair suddenly stands on end--or rather, more so than it usually is. Seriously, how do you get your hair to defy gravity like that?

At any rate, the air is crackling with static electricity. You glance over on the other side of the room in time to see a yellow and black beast discharge electricity into the air.

"Electivire!!!!"

The thunderbolts its unleashing flow into a hulking machine, which hums and flashes in response. After a moment, the lights flash green, and the Electivire steps back. Its then that you notice an old man standing near the Pokemon.

"Good work, Electivire. That oughta do her," he speaks to the Pokemon before turning around. Immediately, he spots you. "Hey, what are you doing here? The second floor's off limits while we charge the batteries."

The gray-haired grandpa scrutinizes you for a moment, then states, "You must be one of Professor Cedar's pups, fresh from the lab by the looks of it. Well, you can forget about vandalizing my property. If you know what's good fer ya, you'll skiddadle before I have Electivire personally show you the way out."

Sheesh, what's this guys problem? Does he have to fit the stereotype of the grouchy old lighthouse keeper?

What does Kristen do?

(Ah, maybe I'll have to look into it later--but hey, you're doing great so far! :D)
Currently: Exploring the lighthouse:
---------
---
An egg cycle later...
---------
Status: Accidentally fighting a Electrevire and getting shocked... (But winning!)

(Thanks for supporting!)

Last edited by TrainerKristian; 03-26-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:32 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Andromeda Town

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerKristian View Post
Currently: Exploring the lighthouse:
---------
---
An egg cycle later...
---------
Status: Accidentally fighting a Electrevire and getting shocked... (But winning!)

(Thanks for supporting!)

*PLEASE STAND BY AS THE OFFICIAL ROFLs IN THE CORNER*

beeeeeeeeeeeeep

*WE NOW BRING YOU BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED ADVENTURE*

The old man grunts, "Yer lucky that Electivire's pumped out most of its energy on that battery over there--otherwise you'd be fried chicken." Turning to his Pokemon, the lighthouse keeper grumbled, "Electivire, stop fooling around. Put an end to this already--Thunderwave!"

This time, taking better care with his aim, Electivire blasts an arc of electricity towards your partner. Poor Oshawott is unable to escape! Inevitably, wave courses through its body. It stumbles backwards, and falls on its back, paralyzed.

"Alright, E," the lighthouse keeper continues. "Finish it with Shock--"

"Harold!"

The lighthouse keeper flinches unexpectedly. Confused, you glance towards the stairs in time to see an elderly woman enter the room. She's shooting the keeper a rather scolding look.

"What do you think your doing?" she demands.

"What do you think I'm doing?" he throws his hands up innocently. "I'm cleaning the lighthouse!"

"You're bullying this boy," she doesn't fall for his act. "He's just a visitor--not a vandal." She turns to you and smiles apologetically. "I'm sorry... Ever since a young man smashed in his car window, Harold's been a bit... Er, well, short-tempered."

"I ain't none of that," Harold tried to defend himself, puffing out his chest.

Ignoring him, the old woman continued, "Are you all right? Goodness! You look like... Harold! Did you electrocute this boy?"

"Well, wasn't my fault. Electivire missed..." Harold grunted.

The old woman sighs. "Why don't you come with me, lad. I'll see what I can do about healing you and your Oshawott."

Helping you to your feet, the old woman leads you to the lighthouse's kitchen.

Oshawott obtained 1+ Battle Experience! This will work towards its evolution!

Kristan obtained homemade cookies! They're good for the soul!

"Feeling better?" the old woman grins at you a while later, while you feast on the most delicious cookies you have ever tasted ever.

Old 04-04-2013, 10:04 AM
TrainerKristian Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

*PLEASE STAND BY AS THE OFFICIAL ROFLs IN THE CORNER*

beeeeeeeeeeeeep

*WE NOW BRING YOU BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED ADVENTURE*

The old man grunts, "Yer lucky that Electivire's pumped out most of its energy on that battery over there--otherwise you'd be fried chicken." Turning to his Pokemon, the lighthouse keeper grumbled, "Electivire, stop fooling around. Put an end to this already--Thunderwave!"

This time, taking better care with his aim, Electivire blasts an arc of electricity towards your partner. Poor Oshawott is unable to escape! Inevitably, wave courses through its body. It stumbles backwards, and falls on its back, paralyzed.

"Alright, E," the lighthouse keeper continues. "Finish it with Shock--"

"Harold!"

The lighthouse keeper flinches unexpectedly. Confused, you glance towards the stairs in time to see an elderly woman enter the room. She's shooting the keeper a rather scolding look.

"What do you think your doing?" she demands.

"What do you think I'm doing?" he throws his hands up innocently. "I'm cleaning the lighthouse!"

"You're bullying this boy," she doesn't fall for his act. "He's just a visitor--not a vandal." She turns to you and smiles apologetically. "I'm sorry... Ever since a young man smashed in his car window, Harold's been a bit... Er, well, short-tempered."

"I ain't none of that," Harold tried to defend himself, puffing out his chest.

Ignoring him, the old woman continued, "Are you all right? Goodness! You look like... Harold! Did you electrocute this boy?"

"Well, wasn't my fault. Electivire missed..." Harold grunted.

The old woman sighs. "Why don't you come with me, lad. I'll see what I can do about healing you and your Oshawott."

Helping you to your feet, the old woman leads you to the lighthouse's kitchen.

Oshawott obtained 1+ Battle Experience! This will work towards its evolution!

Kristan obtained homemade cookies! They're good for the soul!

"Feeling better?" the old woman grins at you a while later, while you feast on the most delicious cookies you have ever tasted ever.
Currently: Eating cookies:

After leaving the lighthouse...

An exp. point later...

Moving Status: Blasting off agaaaaaiiiiiiin! Off to route 1!

Last edited by TrainerKristian; 04-04-2013 at 10:11 AM.