Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 03-30-2013, 04:16 AM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Elder Scrolls Club =D (Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Skyrim, etc.)

Heyo Dragotech here with an update.

Sign Ups for a new RP by CM is now up. Adventures in Skyrim is a new RP offering the ability to be Dragonborn. So far from the few sign ups up already it appears that it will be quite a blast. You guys that enjoyed Skyrim and like to RP should definitely look into it.

on an unrelated note: EBONHEART PACT FTW!!
Old 03-30-2013, 09:32 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
You have orcs twice on there, so I can only guess that Nords would be in Ebonyheart since they seem to dislike the Empire completely X3
Yeah, I apologize. I wrote that at like 3am with only 6 hours of sleep. xD

Quote:
On another note, I'm going for Ebonheart Pact. Down with the Empire! X3
You rebellious scum! ;D
Old 03-31-2013, 09:19 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Howdy hey, y'all!

Just a quick post since I'm sick and I should be resting, but I've had this idea in my head and want to get it out. Now for a while I've been wanting to do a walkthrough/let's play of Skyrim. However if I do so I don't know what kind of character I should play as. I'm not sure if the characters I like to play as will be characters an audience would like to watch. So that's why I'm posting here. If I were to go through with this, what kind of character would you like to see? I'll list the characters I've played with a good portion of the game and enjoy playing as, but I am also open for suggestions. Please let me know if you'd be interested in watching a LP or if I should just not even bother with it since it's being overdone in your opinion.

Now the following are characters I've played and have experience with, as well as enjoy playing. Now some of their builds aren't complete since I did restart them a few times, so I'm still getting a feel for some. So please bear with me on those who I'm still trying to figure out.

Name: Menora
Race: female Nord, werewolf
Class: Archer
Skills: Archery, Sneak, Speech, Smithing
Factions: Thieves Guild, Companions, Dawnguard, Stormcloak

Name: Agana
Race: female Breton, vampire lord
Class: Nightblade
Skills: Destruction, Conjuration, Illusion (up to Quiet Casting), Restoration (up to Necromage), Sneak, Speech, (maybe some) Alteration, Enchanting
Factions: College of Winterhold, Dark Brotherhood, Volkihar Clan, Stormcloaks

Name: Shavir
Race: male Khajit, vampire lord
Class: Assassin
Skills: Sneak, Speech, (maybe some) One Handed, (maybe some) Archery, Smithing, Enchanting
Factions: Coven of Namira, Dark Brotherhood, Volkihar Clan, Imperial Legion

Name: Estina
Race: female Bosmer (wood elf)
Class: Witch-hunter
Skills: Conjuration, Archery, Sneak, Enchanting, (maybe) Smithing
Factions: Dawnguard, rest to be decided

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-01-2013, 12:05 AM
Dragotech Offline

I am rather indifferent myself.

Ironically I was thinking of doing the same, with some mods added, such as "Heavy Armory" and "Go Pokeball" since I would do it on the PC.
Heck may try and Nuzlocke the Go Pokeball mod. (is totally not ripping off the idea of Nuzlockeing from CM)
Personally I say, do as you feel, it will probably be entertaining anyways.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:17 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Since I'm on Mac I'd be playing on Playstation 3. I don't see many LPs/Walkthroughs on that system. But it's still the same game. So I'd be playing purely vanilla game. I don't think my version of Mac would run Skyrim and it's mods.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-02-2013, 12:30 AM
Dragotech Offline

Xbox is more betterer... lolz ,'.P

Well I was suprised my Computer could run it, but it can soooo why not have some fun with a few mods that make things interesting

I still play vanilla as well, but I have mods on a character

But yeah, I figured the Go Pokeball mod would be just SOOOOOO appropriate for this forum
Old 04-02-2013, 12:58 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

I don't like Xbox. I'm a Playstation gal X3

I'd love to play with some of the mods I saw, some that improve the environment and some werewolf mods I saw. I love playing a werewolf X3 I just wish there was a way to become one outside of the Companions questline in vanilla game.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-02-2013, 01:11 AM
Dragotech Offline

Actually that would be kinda nice, but it would become bothersome if Werewolves attacked and you got infected, and did not want to be either werewolf or vampire
especially if it was common, but it would be pretty awesome because it would allow you to be a werewolf as many times as you would want
Old 04-02-2013, 01:33 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

If it were in the game and not a mod, I think Lycanthropy would act similar to Sanguinare Vampiris, in a sense that you could cure it with a Cure Disease potion if taken early enough. I think there's a mod out there like that, but I would have liked to see something similar in-game. Or even if you could have gotten Lycanthropy during the Ill Met By Moonlight quest.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-02-2013, 01:57 AM
Dragotech Offline

Yep and I there prolly is a mod for Lycanthropy

Seriously Steam has almost 500 mods for Skyrim that do all sorts of things

One I really like, Let's you tell the Blades no to killing Paarthurnax
Old 04-02-2013, 05:13 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Howdy hey, y'all! CM here with a question.

So I'm thinking of doing a new playthrough in Skyrim (since I'm still having a hard time getting into Oblivion and waiting for ESO) and I need a little help. I'm going to be making an orc character, but I'm thinking of a druid like playstyle. Now I don't want to be completely dependent on magic for offense, so I'm thinking Conjuration for bound weapons until I can get Deadric level ones in-game. However I'm not sure if using weapons is out of character for that kind of class. Also from some of the sources I've found it seems like there's a bit of a debate on if a druid would be a lycanthrope. I'd like some opinions before I get too deep into this build.

Should I go for an almost pure mage playthrough? Or should I mix a mage and ranger playstyle?

Should I get lycanthropy as soon as possible? Or should I avoid it all together?

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Dragotech Offline

I don know much about Druid playstyle, so I probably wouldn't know to much about em.
Could you explain that some?

I noticed conjuration weapons tend to be expensive summons if you use magic a lot and summon them at early levels, so I would suggest having a back up weapon.
I tend to have a warhammer to back up my mages until they have enough Magicka to do all that I need them to.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:30 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

The druid varies from fantasy realm. Some say they're heavily magic-based, others say they'll use some weaponry. Some say they're shifters, others say they don't. But all agree they're in-tuned with nature and fight for it. They can either tank if they're shifters, be DPS with magic or weapons, or be a healer with healing spells. They can be a well rounded character if played correctly.

I'm sorry if that's not very good. I'm going off of memory from my experience in WoW, D&D, and what I found online about durids. Also I just woke up so I'm not fully here yet. Had a really rough night with a storm and thoughts about today's appointment with the vet keeping me awake.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
I don't like Xbox. I'm a Playstation gal X3

I'd love to play with some of the mods I saw, some that improve the environment and some werewolf mods I saw. I love playing a werewolf X3 I just wish there was a way to become one outside of the Companions questline in vanilla game.
Ur not a real gamer unless you play PC!1!1!!!1

Old 04-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Dragotech Offline

Quote:
The druid varies from fantasy realm. Some say they're heavily magic-based, others say they'll use some weaponry. Some say they're shifters, others say they don't. But all agree they're in-tuned with nature and fight for it. They can either tank if they're shifters, be DPS with magic or weapons, or be a healer with healing spells. They can be a well rounded character if played correctly.

I'm sorry if that's not very good. I'm going off of memory from my experience in WoW, D&D, and what I found online about durids. Also I just woke up so I'm not fully here yet. Had a really rough night with a storm and thoughts about today's appointment with the vet keeping me awake.
Okay... sooooooo, I will think on that.
Restoration, Illusion, Conjuration, Destruction, Two Handed, Alchemy, and Archery?
I dunno, Imma just guessin' 'round. Lemme think on it and see if I can come up something more awesomer

Storms always suck. The vet? I didn't know you were a puppy!
JK, but that would be an interesting concept.
Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post
Ur not a real gamer unless you play PC!1!1!!!1

I disagree, and i play PC

Aaaaaaaand from that... the PC looks potentially dangerous.