Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 03-30-2013, 04:40 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
If you had that, our characters would be like "We gotta get the hell outta- Where in Oblivion did he go?!" and your character is already over half way to safety X3 Leave the rest of us to die, why don't cha? lol
Well mine is a vigilante and your are all what he would consider evil so yeah, pretty much...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 03-30-2013, 04:43 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Well mine is a vigilante and your are all what he would consider evil so yeah, pretty much...
Feel the love between characters! X3

Anyways I think I'm gonna give it a couple more days before I get the RP ball rolling. It shall be interesting with just this set of characters and how some are similar and others... not so much X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-30-2013, 04:44 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Feel the love between characters! X3

Anyways I think I'm gonna give it a couple more days before I get the RP ball rolling. It shall be interesting with just this set of characters and how some are similar and others... not so much X3
Was talking to drago on skype:
Me: Ah its funny because the dragonborn wont get along at all ha ha
Drago: IKR
Drago: and we have to kill Alduin
Drago: We are soooooo screwed

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 03-30-2013, 04:45 AM
Dragotech Offline

don't worry I will sit there and hide with Become Ethereal so I won't technically run

Zul Mey Gut
may help distract... people don't like being called skeever bait

lol
Old 03-30-2013, 04:47 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Was talking to drago on skype:
Me: Ah its funny because the dragonborn wont get along at all ha ha
Drago: IKR
Drago: and we have to kill Alduin
Drago: We are soooooo screwed
Oh main... I think Skyrim has no hope left X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
don't worry I will sit there and hide with Become Ethereal so I won't technically run

Zul Mey Gut
may help distract... people don't like being called skeever bait

lol
You'd do that and then sneak away while my characters are doing all the fighting X3 A werewolf and a vampire working together.. oh my X3

No, no one likes being called that.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-30-2013, 04:50 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Oh main... I think Skyrim has no hope left X3

You'd do that and then sneak away while my characters are doing all the fighting X3 A werewolf and a vampire working together.. oh my X3

No, no one likes being called that.

It is like putting the fate of the world in the hands of a one direction fan girl. Well Eclipse will probably be fighting awkwardly if Karliah is there also ha ha

Banner Made by Me
Old 03-30-2013, 04:50 AM
Dragotech Offline

Wow we made it sound like both Dragonborns are cowards

two sitting around atm... and both will run hahahaha

well there is my vampire and werewolf that won't run lol

as long as things don't go twilight it will be good
Old 03-30-2013, 04:52 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:

well there is my vampire and werewolf that won't run lol

as long as things don't go twilight it will be good
My brother said the most horrible thing to me.

He said...
Spoiler:

"You look like Edward from Twilight.

Imma go cry now

Banner Made by Me
Old 03-30-2013, 04:58 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:

Nah. Your Dragonborns will just let the others weaken the opponent before they swoop in and take the glory of killing the enemy X3

@Cobalt: I am so sorry to hear that. That's horrible. *patpat*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-30-2013, 05:01 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Nah. Your Dragonborns will just let the others weaken the opponent before they swoop in and take the glory of killing the enemy X3

@Cobalt: I am so sorry to hear that. That's horrible. *patpat*
ha ha Kyoshi will help them, but will not be happy. He will only do it for the greater good, then will get back to his job ha ha

I should kill him, and put his organs in plastic bags O_o wow that is dark.

Banner Made by Me
Old 03-30-2013, 02:42 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

I want to reluctantly apply because I love TES, but this is my first ever RP...

Ahem... Er... Character, yes!

Name: Asden

Race: Nord-Imperial

Sub-Race: None.

Appearance: Asden is a young, slim, and about 180-181 centimeters tall. He has short brown hair and cyan-colored eyes as a result of his heredity. Asden remains loyal to the Imperial cause, and thus wears salvaged Imperial light armor.

Skills: Sneak, Thief, Lock Picking, Speech, Archery, Light Armor

Inventory: Leather Hood (+Sneaking), Steel Imperial Chainbody, Steel Plated Gauntlets, Steel-toed Leather Boots, Leather Leggings, Fabric Tunic, Imperial Longbow, Two Steel Daggers, (Mother's) Wedding Ring.

Eligible Dragonborn: No.

Hometown: Bruma, Cyrodiil

Factions: Thieves Guild, Empire (adventurer)

Title Application: None (currently).

Personality: Asden is inquisitive and curious, which often results in an argument with the elderly in Tamriel, since he is often looking forward to the possibilities of the future. He views violence as a last resort, and often relies on his speech skills to evade undesirable situations. He is also part of a small progressive movement within the Imperial City, which supports the abandonment of worship of both the Daedra and the Divines, viewing them as a dividing factor, rather than a unifying one.

History: Born in Bruma, a city full of Nordic culture, Asden's mother was Nordic and his father was an Imperial. Both his parents died during a small Nordic riot concerning Skyrim's independence from the Empire. Both were in support of the Empire. Being only eleven at the time of his parents' death, he then applied for the Thieves Guild there. Seven years afterwards he was chased out after the Nords discovered his thievery, where he then decided to head to the Imperial City. Mesmerized by the rhetoric of the progressive movement there with talk of a fully unified Tamriel, the travel there motivated him to support the Empire even more.

Despite being fiercely loyal to the Empire, Asden is fully aware of the faults of the institution and is not afraid to acknowledge its downfalls. Many Nords consider him a traitor for supporting the Imperial cause, but he still continues to travel throughout Cyrodiil and Skyrim, searching for the ultimate unifying factor for all of Tamriel.

Other: In Burma, Asden was renowned for his accuracy and precision with the bow, which is uncommon among those with Nordic blood. He also refuses to worship any of the Aedra, claiming that if they were worthy of worship they would be able to do more than simply guide us. He remains skeptical of Daedra worshipers as well, believing that it is impossible to please creatures from Oblivion.

Now, if you guys don't mind, I am gonna go eat serm lurnch.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 04-17-2013 at 10:41 PM.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:22 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

I would like to request a change in Kyoshi's Signup

Quote:
Couldnt resist the urge

Name: Kyoshi/Nightstalker
Race: Kahjit
Sub-Race: Werewolf
Appearance: Kyoshi is tall and slender, with light brown and grey fur, and pericing blue eyes. During the day, he wears simple, rough clothes with numerous patches from tears working in the forge. There are patches on his arms that are bald, where the skin has been heavily burnt. Those areas no longer hurt him, but have left large, permanent scars. His fur hides scares from cuts he aquired during his trips out as Nightstalker. When he is out, he wears a dark blue cloak and hood, and long claws which cause a decent scratch if used in combat. However he will only use them if he doesn't have enough time to conjure a dagger or two, which is rare.
Skills: Sneak, Light Armour, One-handed, Archery, Conjuration, Illusion, Alteration, Smithing
Main Inventory: Glass Armour set, Glass arrows, Dual Glass War axes, Glass Bow, Potions of Health, Magicka and Stamina, Ropes and grappling hook.
Eligible Dragonborn: Yes
Hometown:
Riften
Factions: None
Personality: Koyshi is quiet, usually keeping his opinions to himself. He will turn the blind eye to a misdeed he sees, and do what he is told without question. He is hard working, and will make sure he gets the job done. He will take the long way about something if it is the safer option. However when night falls, and he takes on the persona of Nightstalker, this drastically changes. Nightstalker is merciless, with a strong sense of justice. If any misdeeds are done in his presence, he will not let them go unpunished. Where the guards will just fine or imprison, Nightstalker will wound, cripple and even kill if he thinks that the criminal deserves it. He takes many risks in this mindset, and has paid for it numerous times. Though his methods seem animalistic, they work, and crime has been reduced somewhat. Though the thieves guild are still a thorn in his side.
History: Kyoshi's parents were both loyal members of the companions, and werewolves. Kyoshi was born and raised in Jorrvaskr, Whiterun, and raised learning the history and ways of the companions. At a young age, he became the apprentice of Eorlund Gray-Mane, learning how to work in the forge. At age 16, he was forced to have the same 'gift' as the rest of the companions. Lycanthropy. When he went out with the companions, with all of them being werewolves, he saw countless acts of cold blooded murder, and mutilation, and was forced to do the same.

The guilt of all the murder he was forced to commit ate away at Kyoshi, and within a week he left Whiterun. He ran away, leaving no traces of where he may be headed. He found himself at Winterhold, attending the college there and learning cunjuration, alteration and illusion magics. After attending the college for 8 years, he left, and found a job in Riften as a blacksmith.

During his first week in Riften, Kyoshi witnessed a mugging, perpetrated by a member of the thieves guild. He stood by and watched it happen. But that night he went home, and made himself a set of glass armour, with the insignia of Stendarr, the God of Justice, inscribed onto all the pieces, as well as a grappling hook. From then on, he became Nightstalker. He travelled the rooftops, looking for criminals and treating them to justice. Nobody knew who he was, but they feared him. He never wants to use his wolf form, though will use it if necessary.

During one of his nights patrolling the rooftops, Kyoshi found a vampire who had attacked and killed a young woman. Kyoshi slaughtered the vampire, and searched his belongings, finding the Skull of Arvak. Knowing that there was something magical about it beyond his knowledge, he took it to the College of Winterhold, where it was analyzed by Phinis Gestor. After some time, Phinis determined the identity of the skull, and that with the right magic, its owner could be conjured. He learnt the Conjure Arvak spell, and taught it to Kyoshi.
Title Application: N/A
Other: Uses Bound Sword and Daggers if he cannot get to his bow or battleaxes in time. Shoots grappling hook from bow to get onto roofs. Uses invisibility to remain hidden and Dragonhide to jump from buildings and not get injured from falling. Uses the Summon Arvak spell to summon his trusty,Undead, steed

Note: If you scratch him behind the ears, he will pur... right before he cuts your hand off...
*Crosses fingers*

Banner Made by Me
Old 04-01-2013, 11:12 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post
I want to reluctantly apply because I love TES, but this is my first ever RP...

Ahem... Er... Character, yes!

Name: Asden

Race: Nord-Imperial

Sub-Race: None.

Appearance: Asden is a young, slim, and about 180-181 centimeters tall. He has short brown hair and cyan-colored eyes as a result of his heredity. Asden remains loyal to the Imperial cause, and thus wears salvaged Imperial light armor.

Skills: Sneak, Thief, Lock Picking, Speech, Archery, Light Armor

Eligible Dragonborn: No.

Hometown: Bruma, Cyrodiil

Factions: Thieves Guild, Empire (adventurer)

Title Application: None (currently).

Personality: Asden is inquisitive and curious, which often results in an argument with the elderly in Tamriel, since he is often looking forward to the possibilities of the future. He views violence as a last resort, and often resorts to his speech skills to get out of undesirable situations. He is also part of a small progressive movement within the Imperial City.

History: Born in Bruma, a city full of Nordic culture, Asden's mother was Nordic and his father was an Imperial. Both his parents died during a small Nordic riot concerning Skyrim's independence from the Empire. Both were in support of the Empire. Being only eleven at the time of his parents' death, he then applied for the Thieves Guild there. Seven years afterwards he was chased out after the Nords discovered his thievery, where he then decided to head to the Imperial City. Mesmerized by the rhetoric of the progressive movement there with talk of a fully unified Tamriel, the travel there motivated him to support the Empire even more.

Despite being fiercely loyal to the Empire, Asden is fully aware of the faults of the institution and is not afraid to acknowledge its downfalls. Many Nords consider him a traitor for supporting the Imperial cause, but he still continues to travel throughout Cyrodiil and Skyrim, searching for the ultimate unifying factor for all of Tamriel.

Other: In Burma, Asden was renowned for his accuracy and precision with the bow, which is uncommon among those with Nordic blood. He also refuses to worship any of the Aedra, claiming that if they were worthy of worship they would be able to do more than simply guide us. He remains skeptical of Daedra worshipers as well, believing that it is impossible to please creatures from Oblivion.

Now, if you guys don't mind, I am gonna go eat serm lurnch.
No worries. As glad as I am to see another person sign up, I hope you're doing so because you really want to and not just because it's an Elder Scrolls game based roleplay.

Accepted.

Quote:
I would like to request a change in Kyoshi's Signup

Quote:
Couldnt resist the urge

Name: Kyoshi/Nightstalker
Race: Kahjit
Sub-Race: Werewolf
Appearance: Kyoshi is tall and slender, with light brown and grey fur, and pericing blue eyes. During the day, he wears simple, rough clothes with numerous patches from tears working in the forge. There are patches on his arms that are bald, where the skin has been heavily burnt. Those areas no longer hurt him, but have left large, permanent scars. His fur hides scares from cuts he aquired during his trips out as Nightstalker. When he is out, he wears a dark blue cloak and hood, and long claws which cause a decent scratch if used in combat. However he will only use them if he doesn't have enough time to conjure a dagger or two, which is rare.
Skills: Sneak, Light Armour, One-handed, Archery, Conjuration, Illusion, Alteration, Smithing
Main Inventory: Glass Armour set, Glass arrows, Dual Glass War axes, Glass Bow, Potions of Health, Magicka and Stamina, Ropes and grappling hook.
Eligible Dragonborn: Yes
Hometown:
Riften
Factions: None
Personality: Koyshi is quiet, usually keeping his opinions to himself. He will turn the blind eye to a misdeed he sees, and do what he is told without question. He is hard working, and will make sure he gets the job done. He will take the long way about something if it is the safer option. However when night falls, and he takes on the persona of Nightstalker, this drastically changes. Nightstalker is merciless, with a strong sense of justice. If any misdeeds are done in his presence, he will not let them go unpunished. Where the guards will just fine or imprison, Nightstalker will wound, cripple and even kill if he thinks that the criminal deserves it. He takes many risks in this mindset, and has paid for it numerous times. Though his methods seem animalistic, they work, and crime has been reduced somewhat. Though the thieves guild are still a thorn in his side.
History: Kyoshi's parents were both loyal members of the companions, and werewolves. Kyoshi was born and raised in Jorrvaskr, Whiterun, and raised learning the history and ways of the companions. At a young age, he became the apprentice of Eorlund Gray-Mane, learning how to work in the forge. At age 16, he was forced to have the same 'gift' as the rest of the companions. Lycanthropy. When he went out with the companions, with all of them being werewolves, he saw countless acts of cold blooded murder, and mutilation, and was forced to do the same.

The guilt of all the murder he was forced to commit ate away at Kyoshi, and within a week he left Whiterun. He ran away, leaving no traces of where he may be headed. He found himself at Winterhold, attending the college there and learning cunjuration, alteration and illusion magics. After attending the college for 8 years, he left, and found a job in Riften as a blacksmith.

During his first week in Riften, Kyoshi witnessed a mugging, perpetrated by a member of the thieves guild. He stood by and watched it happen. But that night he went home, and made himself a set of glass armour, with the insignia of Stendarr, the God of Justice, inscribed onto all the pieces, as well as a grappling hook. From then on, he became Nightstalker. He travelled the rooftops, looking for criminals and treating them to justice. Nobody knew who he was, but they feared him. He never wants to use his wolf form, though will use it if necessary.

During one of his nights patrolling the rooftops, Kyoshi found a vampire who had attacked and killed a young woman. Kyoshi slaughtered the vampire, and searched his belongings, finding the Skull of Arvak. Knowing that there was something magical about it beyond his knowledge, he took it to the College of Winterhold, where it was analyzed by Phinis Gestor. After some time, Phinis determined the identity of the skull, and that with the right magic, its owner could be conjured. He learnt the Conjure Arvak spell, and taught it to Kyoshi.
Title Application: N/A
Other: Uses Bound Sword and Daggers if he cannot get to his bow or battleaxes in time. Shoots grappling hook from bow to get onto roofs. Uses invisibility to remain hidden and Dragonhide to jump from buildings and not get injured from falling. Uses the Summon Arvak spell to summon his trusty,Undead, steed

Note: If you scratch him behind the ears, he will pur... right before he cuts your hand off...
*Crosses fingers*
You've put me in a tough spot, Cobalt. I was trying to avoid things from the DLCs other than some new weapons and armors in the beginning of the RP. And with Arvak there's a specific way to get him in-game, and it doesn't make sense to me to get him any other way. And that's turning the Dawnguard DLC questline. I've been thinking about this for a while, and I still don't know if I'll allow it the way you are requesting. I mean I don't mind saving that spell for you when we get to that point in the RP, but since you're requesting it a different way outside of how to acquire it in-game... It's a hard decision for me.

Also I want to apologize for this post taking a while to get out. I recently got sick, and I hadn't had the energy to sign on. I'm feeling a little better, but I have other things going on as well. So I may be a little slow with replies until things settle down, but y'all need not worry about me leaving for a long period of time.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
No worries. As glad as I am to see another person sign up, I hope you're doing so because you really want to and not just because it's an Elder Scrolls game based roleplay.

Accepted.

You've put me in a tough spot, Cobalt. I was trying to avoid things from the DLCs other than some new weapons and armors in the beginning of the RP. And with Arvak there's a specific way to get him in-game, and it doesn't make sense to me to get him any other way. And that's turning the Dawnguard DLC questline. I've been thinking about this for a while, and I still don't know if I'll allow it the way you are requesting. I mean I don't mind saving that spell for you when we get to that point in the RP, but since you're requesting it a different way outside of how to acquire it in-game... It's a hard decision for me.

Also I want to apologize for this post taking a while to get out. I recently got sick, and I hadn't had the energy to sign on. I'm feeling a little better, but I have other things going on as well. So I may be a little slow with replies until things settle down, but y'all need not worry about me leaving for a long period of time.
Okay, when I get to a computer I will say that the change is pending on my SU until you make a decision.
I read into how you get Arvak, and thought that this way, it wouldn't get too in depth into the dawn guard storyline. This would be like me killing someone in Game, living their sword and taking it for myself. I figured that the undead horse would add to that effect of Kyoshi, where people around riften will recognise him.

Banner Made by Me
Old 04-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Dragotech Offline

No worries, get well soon.

Okay, so far one more SU, another thief/archer, and no more Dragonborns yet

I wonder who else we will get. We could prolly use some straight up mages or battlemages from the college. and perhaps a couple more companions and brotherhood dudes. Not to mention some Stormcloaks...

Oh and don't jump off the throat of the world, as it turns out... Dragonborns can't fly very well
lol